Dear Corrigan - Cover

Dear Corrigan

Copyright© 2023 by Fick Suck

Chapter 27

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A wannabe romance writer who has a popular advice column during the end times, seeks love and affirmation without the meddling of an overly involved Artificial Intelligence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   TransGender  

“Dear Corrigan, I’m guilty of the sin of ignoring my S.O. Everything is going to the dogs around me, which is the same for everyone else around here. Still, I don’t have the energy to be romantic, or care much, or even pay attention. Sex? I can hardly manage a kiss. I can see they need a cuddle or a word of reassurance, or even just a hand with the chores; I have no energy and no will to act. Signed, Resigned.”

“Dear Resignation, The first step was putting down your thoughts and observations, meaning that all is not lost. The next step is sharing this missive with your S.O. Some of what you are feeling and experiencing is probably a common thread in your household. The base truth is the greater world is in disarray and the circumstances are a cause for concern. Thus, keeping your household together and strong when everything else is not takes more energy and more focus. Even more, a strong bond in these times requires the two of you to work harder at working together to make it happen. Choose small steps you can take together. Small steps become larger ones and before you know it, you’ll have strewn clothes across the bedroom floor to pick up afterward. -Corrigan.”

“Strewn clothes? Really, Mikel?” Remy asked.

“It’s a good wholesome image with an edge of naughtiness,” Mikel said. “I cannot tell what genders are involved, which means I can’t use the penis rule. This is the best I can do under the circumstances. I want a column that is relevant to what is happening today, and this submission was the closest.”

She shifted in the hospital bed. “Is Nicola going to come in?”

“She was parking the car after she dropped me at the front door. Let me call her.”

The door burst open. “I’m here. Don’t get your panties in a wad; they wanted me to pay for parking, the assholes. I had to park two blocks down and hoof it over, the scheming, greedy, petty bastards. Oo, girl, you look better than the pictures even.”

“Hi Nicola. Finally we meet in person.”

“Hi Remy, did your lovelorn troubadour come to smother you with his ribald columns of love lost and love found?”

“He makes you read them too? If I were a betting girl, I would wager he grew up on a diet of EverHeart romances. I’ll even bet you he was a paid member of their book club.”

“I hate to lose bets, so I can’t take that one,” Nicola said. They both fell into laughter.

Mikel crossed his arms. “I’m right here, you know.”

“My hero,” Remy said before turning to Nicola. “I understand you want to move in with us until you are sure what you want to do. My answer is ‘yes’ but I want to make sure you want this or if you are diving into the closest port in a storm.”

“I don’t want to move in with Megan and Hyun, if that is what you’re thinking. Megan is a little too intense for me. I don’t need another woman on a trip to secure all power at the expense of everyone surrounding her.”

“I was not thinking that, but the information is good to know,” Remy said. “I was more concerned about a certain triangle that could form with Romeo in the middle.”

Nicola nodded. “He’s a good guy most of the time, and he gets my parents. He loves you though, I mean like syrupy ‘gag me with a spoon’ eighties sitcom kind of moony love. He thinks he’s being the big, tough, stoic, lean and mean hero, and he can’t pull it off in the end.”

“Hey, on the threat of repeating myself, I’m right here,” Mikel said, waving his arms.

“If you’re sure then I’m sure,” Remy said. “Take him home and fuck his brains out. Maybe with his balls drained, he’ll be able to think clearly again.”

“Whose side are you on?” Mikel nearly shouted.

“Mikel, you need to trust me like I know you do. Take Nicola home and show her what you want to do to me. I’m achy and bloaty today and all out-of-sorts everywhere. You’ve brightened my day, but I’m going to take a pain med and slip into la-la land as soon as you leave. Now give me a gentle kiss and run before the raging bitch emerges from my distended belly to gnaw on your organs.”

“I like her,” Nicola said as they stomped down the stairwell. “She is good for you. Now, can we discuss which of the four positions you prefer for fucking?”

“Four?”

“Missionary, plow, cowboy, and doggy: where have you been?”

“Plow?”

“Legs up, shoulders to the grind, and pushed forward to the max,” she said. “It’s the best for power driving. You should know this.”

“I do know, thank you very much,” Mikel said, wondering what perverse world he had stepped into. “I’ve never had anyone put fucking into such stark terms before, like we’re discussing a porno movie script. What about reverse cowboy?”

“Strictly for the screen, boyo. Does nothing for the woman. ‘Look at my ass do all the work; does it turn you on?’”

“Since you’re asking...”

Nicola snorted. “Asshole.”

“Not to be a dick about it, but why do we have to decide beforehand what position I like best? I mean, shouldn’t we decide what we like as we try different positions? The Kama Sutra says we can experiment with endless variations.”

“In my experience, guys always promise they want to make it good for me. Then their prick gets hard as they get the scent of pussy. All the promises go out the window as they shove it in and bang away until they cum. They pull out, roll over and either go to sleep or slip out of the room. ‘Good fuck,’ they say, ‘let’s do it again.’ When guys get an erection, they turn into cold-blooded assholes.”

“What you describe sounds like taking care of Poppy after dinner,” Mikel said.

Her eyes went wide and before he could defend himself, she punched him in the gut. She enunciated slowly, “Poppy is sacred territory. You do not go there. Capeesh?”

Mikel gave her a dirty look and stormed out the exit door. When she caught up to him at her car, she had a wild look about her. She grabbed his hand and got down on her knees. “I’m sorry,” she cried out. “You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. Please forgive me. Please don’t leave me. Please. Please.”

“And Poppy?” Mikel asked, not pulling away his hand.

“I love her. I have protected and tended to her for six years. I’m probably sending her to her death.” Nicola was panting like she had run a race.

“If this is going to work, Nicola Zandt, then you need to commit to trusting me,” Mikel said, choosing his words carefully. “I am not flippant with you. I take almost everything you say seriously. I insist, no, I demand that you take what I say to you seriously. Do you understand?”

“Yeah. Yes.”

“I knew that the argument and the decision over Poppy was eating at you. However, when you had to confront your family, you didn’t trust me to back you up or even lend a hand. You pushed me away. If you want me, you cannot push me, or Remy for that matter, away. Do you understand this point?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.