Bethany's Clitoris - Cover

Bethany's Clitoris

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Incest Sex Story: With difficuly concentrating and restlessness Sarah could have been forgiven for assuming her daughter Bethany was suffering with ADHD. When she sought medical advice it quickly became apparent that she wasn't.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   .

I guess it came on fairly gradually. Bethany would start fidgeting and I’d often have to tell her to sit still, or I’d ask her something and she would completely miss it, making me have to repeat myself all the time.

Then her schoolwork started to suffer. All the signs were there I suppose: difficulty concentrating, restiveness. My mind went straight to the same place that I’m sure yours is going right now: ADHD - Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.

It was the poor results of her end-of-year exams that finally convinced me that something was really wrong. I made an appointment with Caroline Archer, who’d been our family practitioner for years. We’d hit it off almost as soon as we met and I’ll freely admit to having a little crush on her. She was about my age, possibly a little younger, with a mass of black wavy hair, beautiful, expressive dark eyes, and a somewhat fuller figure than my own. I wasn’t normally attracted to women but there was something about her that my body just reacted to.

I’d had a phase when I was about fifteen experimenting with my best friend Samantha. We’d spent ages practicing kissing together and there had been quite a lot of fondling as well. Occasionally I’d tried to sneak my hands inside her clothes but, much to my disappointment, she would gently move them away. Then, after a few boyfriends, I’d met Andy and that was that for me and other men ... or women. Well, until he up and left Bethany and me three years ago that is, and even then I’d never gotten back in the game.

It also didn’t hurt that Caroline was very sensitive when it came to my regular pap smear test. It was her that caught my increased risk as an ex-smoker and insisted on six-monthly check-ups. As well as warming and lubing the speculum she always very gently applied some to my lips and vagina which made the whole thing a lot less unpleasant.

In all the time we’d spent together she’d never mentioned a husband and I secretly harbored a hope that one day she might seduce me.


Bethany and I went along two days later and first, she asked Bethany a whole lot of general health questions and then asked her to strip and put on a robe for a physical exam.

Beth got a bit agitated at that, understandably I guess, but Caroline was very good with her and finally, it went ahead with Beth lying on the examination couch.

I stood up by my daughter’s head and held her hand while Caroline examined her. I was watching the doctor’s face when it came to the pelvic exam, and she did her best to hide it, but a definite look of surprise flashed across her features before she got herself back under control.

I was a little concerned but also intrigued, and I shuffled down the couch until I could see my daughter’s genitals. It was very hard not to gasp out loud: her whole pussy was somewhat red and inflamed and was also clearly wet but that was not what had affected me so much. Her clitoral glans was protruding from its hood and it was ... well, what I could see was almost the size of the tip of my little finger and it was very erect! I patted Beth’s hand as she was beginning to grip mine rather tightly.

“I can see that you’re a little inflamed down here Bethany, has this been bothering you,” Caroline asked softly. The affirmative squeak from her was almost inaudible.

“Let me just say that you are perfectly normal. These things come in all shapes and sizes and there is nothing wrong with you at all.”

“K.” was the tiny response from my daughter.

“I know it’s very sensitive but would it be alright if I examined it a little more closely?”

“S.” I couldn’t help but notice that Beth’s hips moved slightly as the doctor pulled back the hood to expose the full length of Beth’s clitoris. It was well over an inch long and ... well ... I thought it was beautiful. My daughter’s hand was gripping mine like a vice now and her breathing was rapid and ragged.

Mentally I was full of concern for my baby girl having to deal with this throbbing between her legs every day, but physically I couldn’t help my body’s response which was my own clit swelling and throbbing.

The doctor allowed her clit hood to slip back and then got a small ruler from a drawer and measured the length of it, I guessed so that she could monitor any future change in size. When she was done she pulled the robe down to cover her legs.

“That’s it.” she said brightly. “if you’d like to get dressed again now Bethany and go to the waiting room I’ll have a quick word with your mother. We waited until she had left the room.

“Well Sarah, I think we both know what’s been bothering Bethany and obviously the good news is that she doesn’t have ADHD. I see no other indications of infection or hormonal imbalance, and I believe she’s just in the top percentile for clitoral size,” she said, which was very reassuring.

“At fourteen she’s not fully developed so things may get a little more difficult for her yet.”

“Good grief,” I replied very quietly.

“Indeed,” Caroline agreed equally softly.

“There’s nothing wrong with her of course, and it’s just a case of managing the situation as best we can. I recommend loose-fitting clothing and the softest underclothes you can find. If you could bring her back in say a week and we’ll review the situation.”

“OK. Thank you, Caroline,” I said and left.

As soon as I got out of the surgery I kicked myself for not at least having an inkling of what had been going on. I’d noticed that Beth’s panties had regularly had signs of ... shall we say discharges, but I hadn’t connected that with her behavioral problems. I just thought it was a healthy young girl’s budding young body doing what it was intended to.

As soon as we got home I gave her a big, long hug.

“I’m sorry you couldn’t tell me what the problem was darling.” I said to her gently.”

“I’m sorry too Mom. I thought that I was some kind of a freak,” she whispered back. I thought my heart would break and I hugged her even tighter.

“No baby, you’re absolutely perfect.” We both burst into tears and clung to each other until we’d recovered.

“Let’s go on the computer and buy you some new things shall we?” I said, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

Not really knowing what would work best we bought a selection of panties in different materials for her to try, and also some pretty pleated A-line skirts which seemed to be about as loose as you could get.

Most of it arrived the next day and she seemed delighted by her new skirts and I left it to her to try the panties out.

A little later she came down wearing just a pair of plain white cotton panties and a vest.

“These are the best Mom,” she told me, standing right in front of me. I looked down at them and her clit was clearly visible through the thin material but that didn’t matter at all, as long as they were comfortable.

“OK sweetheart, I’ll buy lots more of those then.”


Generally speaking, Beth was a bit better that week. Whether it was down to the relief of knowing that she wasn’t abnormal or whether it was the new clothing I wasn’t sure. I asked her how it was going and she seemed kind of reluctant to talk about it.

We went back to see Caroline a week later and Beth was very agitated all the way there.

Again I held her hand as Caroline examined her and Beth could hardly keep still. If anything her clit looked even more distended than the previous time. I was disgusted with myself for the way my body reacted to seeing her puffy little, almost bald vulva with her clit poking out between her tiny lips.

Before measuring its length again she softly drew the hood back and forth a few times and it caused her clit to swell a little more.

“Beth, do you touch yourself down here to make yourself feel good?” Caroline asked her softly.

“Sometimes,” Beth whispered her face turning bright red.

“Do you find that it helps?”

“Not really.”

“Hold on just a second I want to speak to your Mom.”

She drew me out from behind the screen and over to the other side of her office.

“I think it might help Bethany if she was shown how to masturbate,” she said looking at me closely to judge my reaction. I wasn’t shocked but I must admit I was a little surprised.

“OK...?” I replied, uncertain as to where this was going.

“I’m happy to do it now but if you would prefer to do it at home?” My already tingling pussy clenched at the prospect of seeing her masturbate my little girl.

“I think it would be better if you did it,” I told her without daring to examine my motives too closely.

“You could wait in the--”

“No, no. I think I should be there.” I interrupted, maybe a little too quickly.

“OK. Good,” she said with a little smile. On the way back she got a tube of lubricant from a drawer.

Bethany was still patiently lying on the examination table and I went to her side and held her hand hoping that she wouldn’t feel the way mine were trembling.

“What I’d like to do now Bethany is to show you how to make yourself feel really good, which should give you some relief from the feelings you’ve been having. Would that be OK?. I will have to touch you down here.” she said, indicating her groin.

“OK,” Bethany replied, looking quite excited and very interested.

“Now this should feel very nice but if anything should hurt tell me straight away. OK?” Beth nodded.

Caroline opened the lubricant and put a little on the end of her finger then very gently took Beth’s clitoral hood in her fingers and pulled it back exposing almost an inch of her erect clitoris. Beth gasped and jumped slightly.

“Is this OK?” Caroline asked her.

“Yes.” Beth squeaked in response, and then gripped my hand painfully tightly as Caroline smeared the lubricant all over it.

I perched on the edge of the couch and held Beth to my breasts as Caroline held her hood and jerked her like it was a little cock. She came very, very quickly, burying her head in my chest and squeaking incredibly cutely. I had to suppress a wicked thought that it would be so much better if my boobs were naked.

She stood up and tenderly patted Bethany’s pussy dry with a tissue. I unwrapped my daughter from my arms and looked at her face. She looked blissfully euphoric and relaxed.

“I’d like you to do something for me, Bethany,” Caroline began. “I’d like you to keep a note of how long it is after having a climax like that before you start to feel excited again. Would you do that for me?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Please, call me Caroline.”

“OK, Caroline.”

She handed me the tube of lubricant. “You will need to experiment a little to find the optimum frequency. It would probably be best if you supervise at least the first few times.” I gulped but nodded my assent.

“If you could make an appointment to come back at the same time next week?”

“OK, thanks very much, Caroline.”

We went to leave but as I ushered Bethany out of the door she turned back and squeezed past me. I turned around and watched as she went back to Caroline and kissed her softly on the lips.

“Thank you Doc-- er, Caroline,” she said with a bashful smile and then skipped out past me again. I looked at Caroline and saw the same tears building in her eyes that were misting my own.


We got home and about an hour and a half later, as we were having dinner, Beth started to fidget.

“Is it getting uncomfortable baby?” I asked her.

“Yes, Mommy.”

““Make a note in your diary,” I told her. “and finish your dinner then we’ll go upstairs and make you feel all better.”

As soon as we got into her room she took off her panties and let out a big sigh.

“It would probably be best if you didn’t bother with those around the house,” I suggested. She smiled at me and I could almost feel her relief. I fetched a clean fluffy towel and tried to ignore the shaking of my hands as I laid it out on her bed.

She took off her skirt and lay down on the towel. I sat on the far side of the bed looking at her distended clitoris poking out proudly between her puffy labia and felt my own clit swelling.

I handed her the silicone gel and she put a good amount onto her fingertip and then looked over at me questioningly.

“You need to check if I’m doing it properly Mommy, you can’t see from over there,” she said a little sharply, and she patted the bed beside her. I slid over a little closer but she still wasn’t happy.

“No, here!” she said insistently.

I lay on my front with my head where she indicated and nearly swooned as her aroma assailed my nostrils, it was beautiful: fresher and less musky than my own but with a wonderful earthy sweetness that seemed to connect directly with some ancient, animal part of my brain.

I had to keep swallowing because my mouth was watering so much as I watched my baby girl pull back the hood and cover her pulsing clit with the gel.

“Is this right?” she asked a little nervously.

“It’s perfect sweetie,” I told her, nibbling on my lower lip and resisting the strong temptation to put a hand under my body and press on my maddening clit.

She’d clearly been paying attention because she then used two fingers to slide her hood back and forth over her glans. My mind was now stuck on a permanent loop, like a stuck needle on a record, imagining what it would be like to take her clit between my lips and suck hard on it until my baby screamed with joy.

“You’re doing great Beth, really great,” I said encouragingly while pushing my groin as hard into the bed as I dared to get a little relief of my own.

I was vaguely aware that her breathing was getting faster and faster and her hips were grinding and pumping more urgently. But then, after a while, I realized that she seemed to have stalled.

“It was much nicer when Caroline did it.” Bethany gasped. I looked up at her face and it was all red and frustrated. “Do you think you could...?

“I’m not sure that I should...” I said looking back at her shiny glans and feeling completely torn.

“Please Mommy!” she begged and took her hand away leaving it trembling and pulsing. In a daze, I put some lube on my fingers and then ever so gently took it between my fingertips.

“Yes!” Bethany cried out almost instantly and thrust her hips at my fingers causing her glans to rub between them. “Yes, Mommy, that’s it! Oh God yes!” Her whole little body was shuddering and shaking as she used my fingers to masturbate herself.

“That’s a good girl,” I whispered, stroking her tummy with my other hand soothingly. My own cunt was absolutely on fire and I could barely think for the desperate messages it was sending to my befuddled brain. I cuddled her until her trembling ceased and her breathing returned to normal and then somehow I managed to clean her up.

“Do you think you could try and do some homework now darling?” I asked her, kissing her on the top of her head. “Mommy’s going to have a little lie-down.”

“OK Mommy, I’ll try.”

As soon as I got into my room and shut the door I fell onto the bed and pulled my own panties off. They were a soggy mess and I tossed them across the room.

I had to stifle the groan of relief when I could finally stroke my poor neglected pussy for fear that Bethany would hear me. I was so desperate that it took just a few vigorous rubs over my clit while I plunged two fingers up into my cunt to bring me to such an earth-shattering climax that it bent me double as it ripped through my whole body.

Afterwards, I lay on my back cupping my still-tingling sex, wondering how the hell I was going to cope if keeping my little girl sane and functional was going to have this effect on me every time.


Bethany had fallen well behind at school so I sat down with her and we worked out a schedule that would bring her back up to where she should have been before they broke up. Of course that relied on us being able to keep her levels of concentration somewhere near normal. She wasn’t too happy about having to spend so much of her summer break working, but she understood that she had to make up the ground or she’d be in trouble when she went back.


She took to wearing short, pleated tennis skirts around the house as they seemed the most comfortable for her. What with her wearing no panties it did mean that I got regular glimpses of her naked ass, her puffy pussy, and her amazing clitoris, all of which left me in an almost permanent state of arousal. It also meant that she sometimes left a little ... wetness on the seats behind her. While cleaning them up her sweet, heady smell would enflame me even further and I would breathe it in deeply before finally wiping it up. It made me so ashamed but I couldn’t help myself.

Then one time there was a creamy puddle and, before I could stop myself, I dipped my finger in and then tasted it. My head swam as the gorgeous tart but sweet flavor flooded my mouth. I was truly shocked at what I’d done: but spending so much of my day thinking about Beth’s sex was clearly having an effect on me. I resolved to try harder and cleaned the rest up with a cloth.


During our next appointment, while Bethany was changing into a gown, I showed her diary to Caroline.

“OK, it’s very encouraging that a sexual release gives Bethany up to two hours of relief,” she said when she’d looked over the results.

Bethany hopped up onto the couch and Caroline went through her normal exam, leaving the pelvic to the end.

“I’m just going to make you fully erect before I take the latest measurement,” she said to Bethany very softly. Beth made a low humming noise as she gently squeezed and rubbed her clit hood. “I know it will make it uncomfortable for a moment but I’ll make it better very soon.”

When she was satisfied that it was at its maximum length she took her measurement and then looked up at me.

“Of course, the gentlest and most effective method of release is with the lips and tongue,” she said matter-of-factly. “would you like me to demonstrate?” I couldn’t speak and looked at Beth who nodded very vigorously.

“If you don’t mind...?” I replied, hardly believing what I was saying. Caroline got a small wheely stool and moved between Beth’s legs. I held my breath as her mouth approached my baby’s clit and she lifted herself up on her elbows so she could watch as well.

To begin with, she formed her tongue into a tube and simply slid it around Bethany’s glans. I could feel my daughter tremble as Caroline moved her head back and forth softly teasing the tip, and Beth’s breathing became faster and faster. I could feel myself swelling and moistening as I watched on with, to be brutally honest, pure jealousy.

When she judged the moment to be right she enveloped Bethany’s whole clit with her lips and I could see by the hollows of her cheeks that she was sucking quite hard. Bethany’s hips began to bounce on the bed as her climax rapidly approached.

I squeezed her around the shoulders. “That’s a good girl,” I whispered to her. “let it all go, sweetie.” I was squeezing my thighs together while clenching my whole groin and I wasn’t too far from cumming myself watching possibly the most erotic thing I’d ever seen.

Holding my daughter as she came was strangely beautiful. I could feel each tremor in her muscles as the waves of her climax washed over her time and again.

I couldn’t help another surge of envy as Caroline’s tongue slid between Bethany’s lips lapping up any juices that were there. She saw me looking and, although for obvious reasons I couldn’t see her mouth, her eyes smiled up at me.

My next thought hit me like a hammer blow: of course, Caroline was expecting me to follow her example and use this technique myself! I was instantly wet and instantly ashamed that the thought of helping my baby girl that way turned me on so very much. ----------------------------------------------------

It was a little after two hours after we got home that Bethany came and found me sitting at the kitchen table. Without a word, she lifted her skirt and showed me her clit, which was once again erect.

I’d been thinking about this moment ever since we’d been to see Caroline but imagining it finally inside my mouth had me almost dribbling. In my mind, I’d imagined how this all would go when the eventual moment finally arrived. I’d considered going upstairs and lying her on a towel again but, to be honest, it felt like a waste of time. Both of us knew what was going to happen. My darling girl was in need and the last thing I thought she’d want was a big song and dance to be made about it. I gave her a warm smile and felt my whole body tremble.

“OK sweetie,” I said as cheerfully and nonchalantly as I could, kneeling down in front of her. I’d never been quite this close, just a few inches away, and it really was a thing of beauty: her bright pink glans was shiny and tight, standing proud from its soft hood and it twitched needily as she anticipated what I was about to do.

As my sweet Bethany looked down at me, I took my first lingering lick. She moaned quietly, her little hands softly stroking my hair, as her beautiful essence filled my mouth. It felt and tasted just as good as it looked, and my pussy began to leak down my trembling thighs.

I suckled it gently between my lips and teased the bulbous, pulsing tip with my tongue. Beth’s moans became louder and her fingers in my hair more urgent. I cupped her beautiful, silky soft bottom in my hands and pulled her tight against my lips, taking the whole of her pulsing clit inside my hungry mouth, sucking gently while my tongue curled around the precious tip.

“Oh, that’s perfect Mommy,” I heard her croon, which made my heart sing. “please don’t stop doing that.”

I kept up my gentle suction and licking while I fondled her little ass. Her adorable, little round ass that clenched so delightfully as I orally cared for my angel.

“I’m going to cum Mommy,” she gasped, and her fingers in my hair became painful, but I was lost in a fog of utter lust and nothing on earth would have stopped me until I’d helped my baby to reach her much-needed climax.

She almost collapsed, such was the intensity of her orgasm, but I held her up with my hands gripping her trembling bottom for dear life and my mouth glued to her delicious sex.

“That was just the best Mommy,” she cried happily and dropped to her knees, kissing me. Her mouth was open wide and she forced her eager tongue into my mouth as if she was desperate to taste herself. It was another irrevocable line that we crossed but it was only one of so very many and I crossed it joyously.

When we finally broke the kiss we stood up and I patted her on her little tushie. Somehow, the responsible parent inside of me raised its head, looking to re-establish some form of structure amidst the incestuous madness that had just taken place.

“Did you finish today’s work?” I asked her, and she made a face but went on up to her room.

As Bethany scurried off, I couldn’t help but realize just how wet I’d become: the simple fact was that helping my baby girl was turning me on far more than it should.


I got a phone call from Caroline during the week suggesting that maybe home visits would be more comfortable for Bethany. I agreed immediately and she came around the next day.

We all went up to my bedroom and Bethany needed no instruction to get undressed. Caroline went through the same procedure as before: stimulating Bethany’s clit before measuring it, by which time my daughter’s chest was heaving and she was decidedly red in the face.

“Very good,” she announced. “sorry about that Bethany, but it is necessary to get an accurate measurement.” Then she gestured towards her now trembling clitoris. “Should I?” she asked Bethany.

“Yes please Caroline,” she replied politely.

Caroline climbed between her legs and covered her whole vulva with her mouth causing my daughter to thrust her hips in ecstasy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.