Mature Madeline Dominates - Cover

Mature Madeline Dominates

Copyright© 2023 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Will has eyed the silver haired woman from afar, and unbeknownst to him, she - and others - have been fully aware of it. Longing to be dominated by this elegant and mature woman, he soon learns that there is a great deal more to her sophistication, and sexual tastes, that he could ever had imagined. His journey into a life of service to womanhood begins here... but he has no idea just how and when it will end.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Will’s cock rose high with the lush feeling of being no more than a pet to be put to good use by Madam Madeline Devere and the younger Tara, whom was so much more than simply a chauffeur to the silver haired dominatrix; she was her lover, and both shared a lusting bisexuality which allowed them an equal erotic pleasure in the domination of masculinity. He also now knew that he’d been watched and vetted for his suitability by not just the mature woman he sought to be owned by, but also Tara, who’d discretely monitored his personal circumstances from afar, the cafe owning Sadie ... and many of the women who frequented that establishment ... and another owned by Sadie which he was yet to know the existence of.

Any doubts about the women’s intentions were erased by his introduction to the cock-gag and Madeline’s stern descriptions of his fate, and any doubts that this surreally erotic situation he found himself in was just an incredibly submissive dream, were confirmed as reality by the sting of Tara’s whip, which she thoroughly enjoyed using. With the arrival of the equally dominant Sadie in her tight leather skirt and heels, along with two spiteful assistants with cowering male slaves on leashes, Tara’s whip now helped his own progress toward what Madeline had described as the lower bathroom and toilet ... where his duties would begin under the watchful eyes of Sadie, Madeline, and Tara.

His cock pulsed to a rigidity which had him longing to shoot his mess, on seeing Sadie’s shapely assistants lead their utterly vanquished make charges up the ornate staircases to begin their duties under strict supervision, the portly shapes of both males betraying the fact that, like he, they were both middle-aged men who’d succumbed to the power of womanhood, and were now paying a severe, but deliciously erotic price for their weakness.

Those portly bodies contrasted with the exquisite shapes of their feminine leaders; the black figure hugging tights and long black boots they wore, emphasising the dominance of their femininity to those hapless male slaves, their short whips held in slender and delicately manicured hands, also emphasising that despite their slender and petite figures, they were firmly in authority over those males, and that physical status only brought home their lush desire for submission which they’d deservedly earned themselves. Madeline sneered with pleasure as she watched Will gape at those pert backsides ascend, knowing he was fantasising about how those slaves would be allowed to lick the aroused cunts within those tights, on completing their duties.

“How are those two performing at the Café Noir Sadie? ... so good to see formerly pompous males under the righteous heel of feminine superiority.” Will’s eyes now went to the curvaceous hips, slender waist and ample backside cheeks bustling in the black leather skirt as she strutted in feminine pomp on tall heels, hoping upon hope that he’d have the opportunity to become as familiar with the whiffs and tastes of her cunt and pucker, as he was that of the silver haired beauty and her athletic chauffeur.

“Oh, superbly! ... they’ve worn their frills and heels and been divinely humiliated whilst performing their duties in service to women they’d once been so pompous with ... the masturbation that I and the girls allowed them after closure, witnessed of course by select guests invited to stay after doors closed, had them give up their semen in generous quantities, as they knelt before the mirrored wall and were laughed at ... shooting their cream to that cynical amusement as they viewed themselves as maids, their shame ensuring their orgasms were intense at seeing what they’d been reduced to.” Will’s cock pulsed a thread of pre-cum, gasping audibly, and earning him a swift stroke of Tara’s whip as Madeline laughed in a cynical tone of her own, whilst the stern Sadie sneered down at him.

“I can’t wait to have your new slave serve the women there ... especially those he’s chosen to so rudely ignore at my daytime establishment.” Will’s balls tingled as he thought on the faces of those, what he’d seen as demure women, who’d them given him suggestive smiles in unison, on his leaving the café with Madeline. He’d already found the café owner sexually attractive, but her transformation to how she looked now was stunning ... and his balls and equally tingling anus were now wondering how those women he’d not given any real thought to would look, and what their attitude would be toward him; the idea of their scorn having him want to spurt his seed more than ever. Madeline replied with an exquisite air of pomposity, as Tara jerked him harder in the need to see his toilet duties.

“Oh, we shall have our new slave ready and willing to don the frills and heels of the uniform of service to womanhood before you know it ... his natural submission to any female is SO apparent, and the promise of humiliation will keep him keen.” Will couldn’t help but blush, as her words rang true, and didn’t she know it; her cunt hot for the humiliation her café owning friend was about to award him, as she pushed open an ornate door, and his eyes took in a luxuriantly appointed bathroom and toilet, a linen basket in one corner, with a pair of well used panties, placed strategically to hang and display a soiled gusset ... which would receive his attentions later. His heart raced, his cock pulsing and boning as he was walked on his knees across the tiled floor, his commencement of duties interrupted by the appearance of Charity, Madeline’s maid, her face smirking with pleasure at seeing him being readied.

“More guests are arriving Madam ... shall I show them to the Oyster Lounge?” Madeline grinned at her obviously pre-determined interruption, knowing she wanted to have the new slave know he was to be humiliated and know the scorn of even more women.

“Why yes, Charity dear ... though I’m sure young Polly can keep them entertained in the reception hall for a while ... if you’d like to watch our new slave begin to earn his keep.” Madeline knew full well that her maid had no intention of missing the new slave’s first true humiliations, and they could see that Sadie was more than ripe for it, the mature women striding to the pedestal, and lifting the lid as she gave the kneeling Will a curt look as she addressed him patronisingly.

“I take it you know what this is for?...” She sneered and the other women sniggered as Will simply gaped, already dumbstruck at being belittled by the women, and Sadie not waiting for his response.

“ ... well, let me show you.” He gasped as she unzipped her leather skirt at the top, letting it drop to the tiles and revealing she wore no panties, her sneer intensifying as she slid her skirt away with a stiletto heel ... and will felt a tug on his leash, Tara more than pleased to see yet another initiation by Sadie that she was more than familiar with, Sadie smiling contemptuously as he was brought close enough to sniff at the cunt she now exposed on spreading her legs.

“That’s it, come nice and close...” Will’s cock poked high and touched at the cold porcelain as the scent of Sadie’s cunt teased at his nostrils, then she gave an exaggerated sigh ... and grinned at him as his eyes watched her cunt bulge then release a torrent of hot piss, thoroughly enjoying the relief as Tara ensured his head was held close enough to feel the heat of her urine, the leash holding him to it. He panted almost uncontrollably, the women uttering soft but cynical laughter, as he watched her delicious cunt dribble its last offerings through the already moist flaps of her labia, then she stood up above him, her sneer intense.

“Lick my cunt clean!” The women laughed more freely now, as he looked up at her cunt, the droplets of piss still evident, and put his tongue to her slot with little hesitation. His cock was close to spurting as he took in the blend of salty and spicy tastes, the dribbles warm on his tongue, the texture of her butterfly divine. She sighed in earnest as he clapped at her folds in servile obedience, and took great pleasure in giving him further information about his fate on those occasions when Madeline allowed her his usage.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.