Rich to Super-rich - Cover

Rich to Super-rich

Copyright© 2023 by PostScriptor

Chapter 2: Work Hard, but Enjoy Life’s Pleasures

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Work Hard, but Enjoy Life’s Pleasures - Young man from a well off family becomes a super rich man after his Uncle dies and leaves him a world-wide empire of mining operations. But he finds out that inheriting assets and keeping them may be two different things. As a rich man, he finds a lot of women are very willing to give him their all. He even gets introduced to some BDSM and decadent practices. A complete story, but I may have a couple follow-ons in mind.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Water Sports   Politics  

As an aside, I had a great social life at college. I had a lot more spare cash than most of my fellow students and I tried to be generous sharing with them. I never complained at being the guy who bought the beer for the parties, and if food was scarce, I arranged for the pizza or Chinese to arrive, already paid for, at the door.

I was also an anomaly in that I had my own place off campus the entire time that I was going to college. I had a maid service to keep the place clean for me (I am a little OCD.) I also had my own 4X4 that I would take exploring in the surrounding areas, or to nearby lakes, or other places where college students liked to play.

I think that I exuded an air of confidence, and that is always attractive to women.

My attitude towards women was rather brutal. I wasn’t interested in pursuing the women who thought they were God’s gift to mankind, but I had a wide sampling of the other coeds.

I made it clear that I had no long-term intentions towards the women I dated. If their primary desire was to come out of school with an ‘Mrs.’ degree, it would not be with me. I gently explained to them that after I received my degree I would very likely be traveling around the world into deserts and jungles, and I would not have time for a family and married life for some years. That would cause most of them to lose interest after a month or two.

In the meantime, I did teach a lot of my female classmates how to give good head (I was surprised at how many of them didn’t seem to have a clue about sucking a man’s cock), using toys to increase pleasure and, that while having a penis up their ass might never be their greatest pleasure, that it didn’t have to be agonizing if we used plenty of lube and took our time. There were going to be a lot of future husbands who should thank me every time they sodomized their wives.

Oddly enough, just a couple of weeks prior to graduation, I had a knock at my door, and when I opened it, there stood the hands down most beautiful coeds, Victoria — Vicki, from our class. One of the ones that I had avoided, since as a group, they clearly thought that their shit didn’t stink.

I had some interaction with her in various classes and we had even talked on several occasions at the student union. Vicki wasn’t stupid. She was rather witty and charming and could hold up her side of an intellectual conversation. Like I said, I could have taken an interest in her except for the nose-in-the-air company she kept.

She came into my apartment and dropped her coat. She was naked underneath and had a body that was as exquisite as one imagined it would be. Her tits were large and full and still stood right out. She looked fit, like a swimmer (it turns out she was, ) and her ass was to die for. Long, flowing into her legs, but with those swimmer’s muscles rounding out her booty.

For the next three weeks, I screwed her brains out. I licked and tasted every inch of her goddess like body.

That first day she basically walked into my bedroom and lay back on the mattress with her legs spread, expecting me to just plug my cock in. I looked at her askance.

“Don’t you want me?” she asked with a rather timid voice.

“Of course, I do,” I replied, “But I want you to be excited and filled with anticipation.”

“Well, if you put it in and start going in and out, I will get wet. Isn’t that how it works?”

“Good god”, I thought, “as attractive as she is, she knows nothing about having good sex!”

I lay down beside her and began kissing her, stroking her body lightly, eventually sucking on her nipples, and worked my way down until I was giving her a real oral experience. She wasn’t a virgin, so a finger inside to stroke her ‘G’ spot, and she was going wild, lifting her body from her feet to her shoulders off the bed with her orgasm. I gave her a few minutes to recover before I slid on a rubber (I didn’t want any diseases, and I especially didn’t want some woman trying to catch me with a child! I ALWAYS used protection for sex in the pussy) and started having vaginal sex with her. By then she was so sensitive that it didn’t take long for her to orgasm again.

“Kevin, that is so much better sex than I have ever had before!” she told me.

I believed her.

For all of her beauty, she had only had sex with her high-school boyfriend before, and clearly he had not impressed her. So, avoiding sex during college wasn’t a great sacrifice for her. She expected it to be terrible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.