Rich to Super-rich - Cover

Rich to Super-rich

Copyright© 2023 by PostScriptor

Chapter 14: An Intro to Decadence

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: An Intro to Decadence - Young man from a well off family becomes a super rich man after his Uncle dies and leaves him a world-wide empire of mining operations. But he finds out that inheriting assets and keeping them may be two different things. As a rich man, he finds a lot of women are very willing to give him their all. He even gets introduced to some BDSM and decadent practices. A complete story, but I may have a couple follow-ons in mind.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Fisting   Water Sports   Politics  

This would be a night to remember!

Of course I knew whom HW (Horrid Woman — as I will call her) was — everyone in my generation had grown up with her music (although most of her career was even earlier than my generation!) So I went along with her, as much out of curiosity as anything.

“I’m sorry about being so aloof at dinner. I had no idea who you were until I spoke to a couple of acquaintances after dinner. You’re Jack’s nephew! I knew Jack slightly. We didn’t really travel in the same circles; Jack was always so focused on business! But I knew that he was wealthy and that you are his heir. And you are so young and handsome!

“I can’t believe that you spent almost an hour alone with the Queen! I mean, she never spends that kind of time one-on-one with someone, unless they’re family or someone really important to her. You are some sort of VIP! So what did you talk about with her?”

“Well, first she spoke to me about how grieved she was with Uncle Jack’s passing. Then she asked if I would consult with her from time to time.”

HW looked at me with a shrewd eye.

“Just what are you? I mean, like are you some sort of a spy or something?”

I laughed, “No, nothing exciting like that. No, I’m just a geologist.”

“You mean a guy who looks at rocks?”

“Well, yes, sometimes. This time, though,” I decided to lie, because what the Queen and I actually talked about was none of her business, “I was explaining about lithium for batteries, and about making fresh water from sea water. Things that she wanted to know about because they are important to the future of the country and the world. You know, she is very intelligent and has a wide ranging set of interests.”

“Did she say anything about me?” asked the predictable narcissist HW.

“She said that you were lucky to have me available to talk to, because otherwise the good Admiral would bore you to tears with stories about his Navy career.”

At that, she laughed.

“He pretty much did.” Then she went silent for a moment before speaking.

“I want you to come home with me, and I’ll give you a night to remember for the rest of your life! Yes?” she asked, and I nodded my ascent.

“Good!” She opened the window between the passenger compartment and her driver and told him, “Go directly to my house, Sean.” Then she rolled up the window again.

“We are going to have SO much fun tonight!” she assured me.

Then she started stripping off her clothes in the car.

Honestly, knowing her age, I was impressed. She was in good shape. She was trim, but not anorexic; her tits stood right out there (I suspect that was the result of some work by her surgeon, ) and she was bare in her pubic area. Laser removal, I speculated. But truthfully, on the whole, she had a normal body, nothing that would jump out at you and say “Wow!” Indeed, for all of the care she took, her skin and muscles still didn’t compare to a young woman’s. Still ... knowing that I had fucked her might be amusing. She was, after all, still known the world around.

When she was completely naked, she sat back in the seat, spread her legs and started using her hand between her legs while looking at me. I reached over and took her somewhat rampant nipple between my fingers and began to squeeze. She moaned at the slight pain that I was causing and had her first orgasm of the night.

“Oh my!” she moaned, “You are a smart boy, aren’t you!”

I just smiled back at her. I hadn’t done any BDSM before, but I had read about it, and I wasn’t completely surprised that a woman like HW, almost always dominating everyone around her, might be turned on by being the sub in private.

Shortly after that, we arrived at her estate. It was larger than mine, both in terms of acreage as well as the size of the mansion. She had spent a lot of money on her place; this was her main residence any more, and she had several layers of security. But they were good — we didn’t actually see them, but they were all around.

When the limo stopped in front of her front entry, Sean came around and opened her door, and she jumped out naked and leisurely walked up the step to the open entryway. Another magic door!

As I exited the car, I turned to Sean.

“Sean, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Sir,” he said with that British employee’s accent.

“If I have not emerged by noon tomorrow, please send in the search and rescue party.”

Sean smirked, and didn’t quite laugh, but had a smile on his face when he replied,

“Absolutely, Sir.”

“Thank you.”

Now I was sure that Sean was not merely a driver, but was also a security person as well, his very fit and muscular body, and the firearm beneath his left shoulder under his suit coat, betraying him.

I wondered how often he had seen HW walk into the house naked, followed by a man, still in his tux?

I followed HW’s tracks and found her waiting impatiently in the hallway. She must have needed her satisfaction.

We went up the stairs to the third floor, where her personal suite was.

I had loosened my tie as we went up the stairs, but I looked for a hanger when we arrived in her room. I know she was frustrated by my acting so casually, as if this was something I did every day, but I thought the delay would in the end add to her satisfaction.

I found several hangers in a closet (a separate closet for guests, I assume) and carefully hanged my clothes, while HW was practically dancing around like a child, impatiently waiting.

Once I was naked, she led me into her bathroom.

Everything that you would expect in the bathroom of a vain, narcissistic, former rock singer. First, it was a huge room with two separate WCs, a huge shower with multiple heads, flexible hand held shower heads, and a completely glass enclosure. Mirrors all around, so that the mistress of the castle could see and admire herself. HA! A vanity about 16 feet long to hold all of her cosmetics, lotions, and whatever else she needed to try to avoid aging.

She came into the room and there was a bench with a set of cupboards above it. She grabbed a couple of things out of the cupboard, turned and handed them to me. One of them was an enema bag, attached to a long tube, with a bulb towards the end to hold it in place after being inserted. The other was a container filled with a dark liquid, that I assumed was the enema to fill her bowels.

She lay face down on the bench and spread her legs as wide as she could without them falling off on either side and looked up at me expectantly.

I reached back into the cupboard, where there was a bottle of lube and poured a small amount into my hand. I coated the end of the tube, including and up past the bulb shaped end, then I took my finger and, not too gently, put it up her aged brown anus and twisted it around. Then I inserted the enema tube up her butt as well. It may have caused a little pain, but she didn’t complain.

Then I added the liquid into the bag at the other end of tube, and hung it up on a hook, thoughtfully provided.

As the bag drained into her intestines, she moaned again, this time sounding like real pleasure.

I had to ask.

“Just exactly what was in that enema?”

“A special mixture made for me. Some coffee, a dose of DSS (a stool softener), a small amount of vodka, and a hit of cocaine. It feels SO good. You ought to try it some time!”

“Thanks, but no thanks. I have to work for a living!” I laughed, “I don’t live the life of a musician celebrity.”

She didn’t really answer as she lay there. Then she got up onto her feet and gently walked, holding the bag, into one of the WCs. After a short time, I heard a flush and she emerged, with a slightly spacey look on her face.

“Okay, time for a shower.”

She walked into the glass enclosure, but she didn’t turn the water on; she knelt down in the middle of the space, and looked back at me.

“Piss on me, Daddy! Piss on me. Use me like a toilet; fill my mouth, piss on my hair, on my chest, piss on me now!”

This was the first time that I had a request like THAT, but I was up for the job.

I pissed on her — spraying around, some of it getting into her open mouth, some in her hair, some on her breasts. It was actually kind of fun to piss on the old arrogant woman. I wondered if the Queen knew about this little quirk of the HW?

I think she was ready to start the shower to wash off, but I had a different idea. I walked up to her, still kneeling there, and turned around with my butt facing her.

“Now, lick,” I commanded.

She almost leapt forward to follow my command.

“Yes, Daddy. Let me lick your dirty ass!” And she spread my cheeks and did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.