The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rory Walsh is a boy with a problem. His mother has just passed away, and his abusive alcoholic aunt is trying to take custody of him because she thinks his mother had money. In steps his father, who Rory has never met, to rescue him. Rory is taken from his home and friends and moved to The Valley, a gated community in Summerlin Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. He discovers that his father is loaded, and he will be moving into a home in which ten of his old ones would fit into easily.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Sports   Group Sex   First   Slow  

Rory had slept in for the first time since his first day in Summerlin. He was in the pantry, looking for cereal, when Crystal found him.

“You about ready to go?”

“Where?”

“Work. You skipped Friday, and there are twenty-plus application packets that need to go out in today’s mail.”

His part-time job was starting to feel like full-time. He didn’t sign up for working weekends. Then again, Tyler and Crystal had bought him his fight gear, which wasn’t cheap. He could suck it up and do as Crystal asked.

“Question?”

“Yes?”

“Is there any other cereal besides something called Kashi, Fiber One, or, better yet, Magic Spoon grain-free flavored with peanut butter?”

“Throw that peanut butter one away. It’s like a million years old,” Crystal said. “The Kashi isn’t bad.”

“But nothing that real people would eat?”

“Everyone can use more fiber.”

“Can we stop on the way to work so I can get something that won’t make me have to run to the bathroom all day?”

Crystal sighed and said something rude about ‘kids.’

“How about we buy doughnuts for everyone? We have a shoot going on today, and you’ll be their hero if you feed them,” she suggested.

“Okay, that sounds good. I’m ready to go,” Rory said.

She eyed him in his sweatpants and t-shirt and wrinkled her nose.

“Oh, come on. It’s Saturday,” Rory groaned.

“We’re going to the country club for lunch. Tyler promised Chris they could play a round of golf. When the girls heard, they wanted to go again, so I reserved us a table.”

“Fine, but I’m ordering the roast beef sandwich.”

The sandwich was pot roast with horseradish mayo and cheddar cheese done as a panini. The kicker? It was made with house-baked Italian sourdough bread.

“I might skip work if I could have one right now,” Crystal said, agreeing with Rory’s choice. “Hurry up and change. I’ll meet you in the driveway.”


Each studio was laid out the same. You walked into a hall with dressing rooms on one side and a playback/sound-mixing room on the other. At the end of the hall was a door that led to the sound stage. The light above the door was red, indicating they were filming.

Rory stuck his head in the playback room and found the director, Joy Inman, with her assistant, Mary Ulmer, looking at pre-filming photos they used to confirm the storyboard.

“The top box is a variety of chocolate-dipped goodness. The bottom doughnuts are filled, and in between is an assortment of fritters,” Rory said as he set them down.

Of course, they went for the chocolate. Rory grabbed a blueberry fritter and a lemon custard doughnut.

“You’re an angel,” Joy said.

Rory went upstairs to start labeling packets.


A half hour later, Rory was done with the application packets that had to go out in the mail. So, he checked the inquiry emails to get a jump on Monday. About half of them would be jokes or fake, so Crystal had him contact each one before wasting his time. Rory had figured out the best method was to send a message since no one answered their phone anymore. Why would they when the majority of unknown calls were spam, and his number wasn’t in their contact list?

If he suspected an inquiry was a waste of time, being fifteen, Rory took the liberty of asking for either a dick pic or a shot of their breasts. Many of them turned out to be hilarious. He got one last week of a guy who was obviously passed out at some fraternity at UNLV. They’d tucked his dick and balls between his legs to make it look like he was a woman.

Rory had sent the guy a packet, hoping he would fill it out so Rory could interview him. It was his lucky day because when the mail came, there was one from the guy. Rory sent him a message to get him to call. A moment later, his phone rang.

“Rory speaking.”

He put the phone on speaker so he could toss his stress ball and see how close he could come to hitting the ceiling without actually making contact. Crystal came in, and he quickly threw the ball onto his desk and put his feet on the floor.

She sat down across from him, looking stressed. Maybe he should give her the ball.

“Hey, Rory. This is Tim. You just sent me a message.”

“Do you know what we do?”

“Yeah, porn.”

“Before we go any further, I want to make sure I’m using the correct terms. How do you gender identify?”

Crystal’s eyebrows rose at that question.

“Are you giving me shit?”

“No sir, ma’am, it ... see, it’s confusing. I’m just super woke to the plight of the LGBTQ+ community and fully support OK2BME.”

Crystal grabbed Tim’s file off Rory’s desk and barked out a laugh when she saw the photo.

“I’m hanging up,” Tim threatened.

“Hang on. Let me send you the picture we received,” Rory said.

It took a moment for Tim to see the picture.

“Fuck me. I’ll kill those dicks,” Tim said. “I’m cisgender and very much straight.”

“I just want you to know that we fully support however you want to be. We are a safe environment for everyone to be ... uhm ... be cisgender,” Rory said.

Crystal was no help when she started to laugh.

“Sorry,” Crystal said. “But Rory’s putting you on. I’m Crystal Luv, the head of talent acquisition, and we would like you to come in for an interview.”

Tim got the humor and agreed to the meeting despite Rory’s antics. After he hung up, Rory straightened up in his seat.

“How may I be of assistance, Mrs. Luv?”

She ignored his being bored and acting out.

“We have a crisis at this morning’s filming. And you’re the only guy in the building.”

“I’m not sure I know what you’re getting at.”

“Today, we have Rod from your class doing a scene with Oksana, one of the Ukrainian girls. We need a money shot.”

Rory had a good idea of what that meant but wanted to be clear.

“Is Rod unable to perform?” Rory asked.

“He hooked up with his ex after the party last night, and she must have literally drained him of all his bodily fluids. When he pulled out to cum, he had nothing to speak of except some clear dribble. It isn’t acceptable.”

“But...”

“Just shut it. They’ll only see the tip of your dick as you cum all over a gorgeous girl’s face,” Crystal said, standing up.

When Rory stayed in his seat, she gave him a look that had him jumping up and following her to the elevator.


First of all, Oksana. Oh my God! If he’d seen her on the street, he would have been too intimidated to even approach her. She was maybe five-six with platinum-blond hair and crystal-clear green eyes. She was currently lying on a massage table in all her magnificent glory. She was super fit with breasts that were on the borderline between having to wear a bra and not. Her thick nipples were standing up to announce her arousal.

“Thank God! I hope you’re not as useless as that one,” Oksana said, pointing at Rod.

Rod’s eyes were glued to the floor as his face turned bright red. Rory wasn’t happy she’d embarrassed his boy like that. Crystal must have recognized his look and grabbed his elbow to guide him to the dressing room. Rod followed.

“Strip,” Crystal ordered.

Rory did as he was told, and she looked at his junk and compared it to Rod’s. Rory rolled his eyes when he saw that Rod was completely shaved. Nurse Kelly had only trimmed his pubic hair. Crystal handed him an electric beard trimmer to take off most of it.

“That’s good enough for what we need,” she decided, then turned to Rod. “Give him your t-shirt.”

He had done the scene in a yellow shirt and wore nothing else when the time came for him to cum.

“Get yourself close and then come out,” Crystal said to Rory, then left the guys alone.

“I’m so sorry,” Rod said as soon as she left.

Rory took matters in hand and began to jerk off.

“Not being able to perform is a major problem. What were you thinking?”

Rod looked down.

“I wasn’t. I never thought my ex would ever ... you know.”

“Could I maybe have some privacy?” Rory asked.

“Yeah. Sorry. No problem,” Rod said and then left.

Rory had asked him to leave because he was experiencing something he didn’t think was possible. He wasn’t getting hard. Fifteen-year-old boys got hard multiple times a day, many times for no reason at all. The idea of having his dick fail him had never even entered his mind.

After several minutes, Crystal came back.

“What’s taking ... oh.”

“Just the thought of doing it in front of everyone has ... caused this,” Rory said, pointing at his limp dick.

“I know how to fix this. Hang on,” Crystal said and then left.

After what seemed like an eternity, Crystal asked him to join her on set. There was one camera set up and no one else besides the two of them and Oksana. She was in a robe and wore an amused look.

“They’re making me work for this one,” she said with a twinkle in her eye.

“Oksana has agreed to give you a blowjob. When you get close, let her know so she can get on the table. I want you to cum on her face from above,” Crystal said and then showed Rory where he was to stand.

“Let’s see what we’re working with,” Oksana said as she got up close and personal with his cock.

Crystal chuckled as she left the room because Rory had become half-hard in an instant. With everyone gone, he could focus on what Oksana was doing to him. He only had the one blow job to compare it to, and the two were completely different. Oksana spent a lot of time licking his shaft to make it wet and then would attack his balls.

His first one had been WAY more aggressive, with the girl basically deep-throating him from the start.

It didn’t take long for Rory to begin to moan. Then he remembered what Tyler had told him about holding off. Rory felt the tightness in his abs, butt, and thighs. He focused on relaxing because he wanted this to last all day.

After probably fifteen minutes, Oksana stopped.

“Am I doing something wrong?”

“Oh, no. I love how you’re doing it. I just wanted it to last.”

“What was the purpose of me blowing you?”

Rory made the connection.

“I can probably cum now.”

“You better,” Oksana said with a bit of menace.

She lay down on the table and tilted her head back. Rory stood looking down at her as he stroked his shaft. He leaned forward and pushed the tip into her mouth.

“Cumming!” was his only warning.

Rory jerked the head of his dick out of her mouth and came in buckets. Oksana’s nose, lips, neck, and breasts were suddenly glazed in boy juice. When Rory finished, he was still hard. He ran the tip on the side of her mouth to capture a large deposit and then pushed it into her mouth. She clamped down with her lips to grab the top inch of his dick and sucked it clean.

It felt so good that he decided to go back for more. When he’d done that several times, the door opened, and the director came out.

“Cut. That’s a wrap.”

Crystal came out with a big smile on her face.

“That was a nice ad-lib.”

Rory realized that the whole crew had watched. He looked down in horror as his dick went limp. Even worse, Crystal noticed.


On the ride to the country club, Crystal wanted to talk.

“Stage fright is the number one problem we have to deal with when using new male actors.”

“Are we really going to talk about this?

“Yes, we are.”

Rory stared out the window as Summerlin passed them by.

“I didn’t think it was possible for me not to ... you know,” Rory finally said.

“But you’re fighting how you were brought up. I’m not here to make any kind of judgment, but being thrown into what we do for a living has to make you question stuff. Even if it is subconsciously.”

“I might never be ready to go in front of the camera.”

“Please don’t think that I’m pushing for you to do that. And neither is Tyler. We just want you to understand sex so that it makes your life better,” Crystal explained.

“I like porn school. It’s made me realize that I know nothing about women and how to please them. I’m sure most men are in the same boat and don’t realize it. That relaxing routine kept me from embarrassing myself with Oksana. I could feel myself tighten up, and when I released the tension, I was in control. I might never have known that. How sad that would have been for my future partners and me,” Rory said.

“Do you want to get over your stage fright?” she asked.

“I don’t want to go limp, if that’s what you’re asking.”

“Then you have to build your confidence in your body image. When I was fifteen, if someone saw me in a swimsuit, I worried about what they thought. You’ve started to grow up, and I asked you to expose even more of yourself in front of strangers. Thinking about it, I’m amazed you didn’t turn tail and run out of the room,” Crystal said.

“You and Tyler have done so much for me. I couldn’t let you down.”

“While I appreciate that, next time, talk to me if you aren’t sure about something. I don’t want you doing stuff because you feel obligated.”

“Like working on Saturday?” Rory asked.

“Exactly like that. We need to sit down and discuss how involved you want to be. I forget what it’s like to want to spend time with my friends and enjoy the summer. I’ve just come to rely on you. Maybe too much.”

“As far as summer jobs go, finding porn talent isn’t so bad,” he admitted.

“It certainly pays better.”

“What do you mean? I haven’t been paid yet.”

Crystal shook her head as she pulled over.

“Give me your phone.”

Rory gave it up. She downloaded an app and asked him what he wanted his password to be. When she was done, she handed it to him. Crystal had logged him into online banking. When he saw his balance, he about choked. It was more money than his mom used to make at her real job.

Then he had a thought. If his mom knew he had this kind of money, she would have made it so he couldn’t blow it.

“This is all mine?” Rory asked.

“You should get your debit card soon. Just remember that you can only spend what’s in your account.”

“I really make that much?” he asked because he couldn’t believe it.

“Part of that is your allowance. Like I told you, you don’t really need to work.”

“Aren’t you worried that I’ll go into Vegas and spend it all on drugs and prostitutes?” he asked, checking to see what the actual parameters were.

“The only rule you have right now is not to give money to Sophie. Tyler and I have been keeping her on a tight leash ever since she got home. Neither of us is worried that you’ll do anything similar until you prove us wrong.”

He absorbed all that. It sounded like so long as he didn’t get arrested and shipped off to juvie, he’d be fine. That would be easy, wouldn’t it?


Alice stuck her head into the country club’s main dining room, searching for Julie and Summer. They were meeting for lunch to discuss all things Rory. After seeing his massive package, it was all she could think of. She had stayed up last night plotting how she would become his girlfriend. She had to, or one of her two best friends would snag him.

Julie had this sweet, innocent, ‘I’m a virgin looking for the right guy to ravish me’ persona that would lure Rory right in. Then there was Summer, who was simply gorgeous and had no idea. That was why her sister would lose her mind whenever her boyfriend mentioned possibly hooking up with Summer. All she had to do was bat her pretty eyes at Rory, and it would be game over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.