The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rory Walsh is a boy with a problem. His mother has just passed away, and his abusive alcoholic aunt is trying to take custody of him because she thinks his mother had money. In steps his father, who Rory has never met, to rescue him. Rory is taken from his home and friends and moved to The Valley, a gated community in Summerlin Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. He discovers that his father is loaded, and he will be moving into a home in which ten of his old ones would fit into easily.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Sports   Group Sex   First   Slow  

Rory was a bit irked that he had to go to work. He’d thought he was supposed to be part-time and would much rather have been preparing for his fight on Friday. Crystal had insisted that he come in and help her with interviews today. If the extra prep toward his match wouldn’t have been a case of ‘too little, too late,’ he might have pushed back.

Someone had flown in a batch of Ukrainian girls who had previous experience in the business. Crystal had insisted she handle their initial screening to make sure they understood what they’d be asked to do and were all willing to do it. A dirty little secret was that these types of girls would be brought in, and if they didn’t pan out in porn, they would be sent to one of the brothels.

After they’d paid off their debt for being brought here, they were free to continue working or go out on their own. At least, that was the story they were told.

Because of all that, Crystal was cautious about whom she hired.

That meant that Rory had to take her morning appointments.

First up was Sarah Murphy, which happened to be her real name. She was a nineteen-year-old assistant to a local realtor. Rory flipped through the pictures she sent in and smiled. He saw why they might want to hire her. Sarah was five-eight with an athletic build and larger-than-average breasts. She had curly red hair, blue eyes, and alabaster skin with freckles. In short, she was his ideal Irish girl.

He then read her bio. She claimed that no one gave better blow jobs and that she would rock the porn industry. If nothing else, she was confident.

Dave called up from the front desk.

“Your nine o’clock is here,” he announced, then whispered, “Please hire her. She is smokin’ hot.”

Rory went down and found Sarah flirting with Dave.

“Do you act in any of the films?” she asked.

Before he could answer, he spotted Rory and became professional.

“Mr. Walsh, this is Ms. Murphy.”

Rory shook her hand and pointed the way to the elevator.

Sarah waited until the doors closed before she said anything.

“Will I have to perform today?”

“No. We have strict rules about how all that’s done. If you’re called back, it will all be explained to you.”

The elevator opened, and he took her to the interview room.

“Before we get started, are you comfortable with me videotaping the interview?”

“I’d rather not,” Sarah said.

“Thank you for your time. We’ll be in touch,” Rory said as he got up to take her back to reception.

“Woah, wait.”

“If you’re not comfortable on camera, this won’t work,” Rory explained.

“I’m fine.”

“You sure?”

“No. I mean, yes, I’m good.”

Rory turned the camera on and ran through the standard initial questions. He had her show her ID and hold up the morning newspaper to prove she was over 18. He brought in their notary and had her sign the paperwork that explained the nature of what she would be doing and that she understood all of it.

With that out of the way, the actual interview began.

“Why are you here today?”

“I like sex.”

“I like baseball, but I wouldn’t think of trying to do it professionally,” Rory said.

Crystal had taught him to give them some flack at first to see how they handled it. They had to have thick skin to do porn, and if a bit of criticism threw them off, they might not work out.

“Honestly, I need the money to move away from home.”

“Why, what’s going on?”

The last thing he expected was for the girl to break down in tears.

“My mom passed away four years ago, and I have four older brothers and a father who all act like I’m their slave. I’m expected to clean the house, do the laundry, and make their meals. Now my dad has started to make unwanted advances.”

“Doesn’t your job pay you enough to move?” Rory asked.

“No. It’s only part-time, and the guy I’m working for isn’t perfect and never has any money to pay me. The main reason I do it is so I have an excuse to be out of the house.”

Rory thought about it for a moment to see whether or not he believed her. Something about Sarah felt genuine, so he gave her a warm smile.

“Then we better make sure you get this job.”

They took a quick break while Sarah went to the bathroom to gather herself before continuing with the interview.

Rory asked the list of questions that Crystal expected, and then it was time for him to video Sarah nude.

“I need you to take your clothes off so I can see your body.”

“Right now?”

“Yes.”

“Okay,” she said and got undressed.

He couldn’t help himself as he started to feel a tightening in his pants. The photos didn’t do her justice.

“Can you lean forward so I can see how your breasts hang?”

“Why?” she asked.

“Bigger breasts can look funny when they aren’t in a bra. I need to show that they look as great as I can to get you through.”

“You mean that, don’t you?”

“You need the job, and we want quality actors. It’s up to me to help the good ones be shown in the best light,” Rory explained.

She gave him a big smile.

“Then tell me what to do.”

Rory chuckled.

“Don’t give me that much latitude, or I’ll have you showing me if you really are the best at giving head,” he shot back.

She looked at the bulge in his pants and winked at him.

As Rory finished filming, he could smell her arousal, which didn’t help the ever-expanding problem in his pants.

“You can get dressed now.”

“How did I do?”

“I’ll be recommending you move forward. I’ll see if I can get it fast-tracked so you can resolve your situation as soon as possible,” Rory promised.

“So, we’re done?”

“Yep.”

“Could I maybe help you with your problem?” Sara asked.

“What problem?”

Rory sucked in his breath when Sarah stepped forward and grasped his member through his slacks. Before he could form a coherent thought, she dropped to her knees and undid his pants. He all but passed out when she inhaled him.

He had nothing to compare it to, so he couldn’t tell if it was the best. He felt the head of his dick reach the back of her mouth and wedge into her throat. Then she pushed until her throat opened up, and her nose smashed against his pubic bone.

Rory stiffened and made a gurgling sound as he came.

Sarah began to swallow as he deposited his load straight into her stomach. The movement of the muscles in her throat made it feel like she was milking every drop from the tip of his dick.

As he looked down at her lips stretched around his shaft, Rory wanted to cut his wrists for not following the training to make himself last. He wanted Sarah to never stop sucking his dick. She let him slide out of her mouth and gave him a warm smile.

“I take it you’re not in the business.”

“No. This is the closest I get to the action,” Rory admitted.

“You have a nice cock. It might be the biggest I’ve ever sucked. If you change your mind, I’d love to do a scene with you.”

“I really can’t.”

“Maybe we could do this again, away from the office,” Sarah suggested.

“How about when you get your new place, you invite me over, and I can bring takeout for dinner?”

“I’d like that.”

After she left, Rory tracked down Crystal and told her what had happened. She gave him a pained expression and told him to go get checked by Nurse Kelly. Rory hadn’t even considered that Sarah might have anything, but better safe than sorry.


Nurse Kelly had used a germ killer on his manhood, taken some blood, and felt confident enough that she’d cleaned him up enough to send him to porn class that afternoon. She ran her tests on his blood by the time class started and gave Rory the all-clear.


Stacy was nervous because this was the first day the guys and girls would be in the same class, and she only learned that when she arrived. It seemed Crystal was busy interviewing potential talent, so Tyler would teach both groups.

He took her aside before the class.

“I understand that you’re uncomfortable being nude in front of others right now.”

She nodded, ‘yes.’

“Will you be uncomfortable seeing others without their clothes on?”

“No, I should be fine,” Stacy assured him.

“And you only want Rory as your partner if we do any activities?”

“I would prefer it,” Stacy said.

“If he wasn’t available?”

“Then I would rather not participate.”

“At some point, you’ll have to get relaxed enough to be with someone else,” Tyler said to state the obvious.

“I know, but for now, that’s all I’m willing to do.”

“I’ll make sure Rory knows. I’m sure he’ll be fine with helping you.”

She felt relieved that Tyler wasn’t going to make her do anything until she was ready.

When the class started, Tyler announced that today’s lesson was all about male genitalia. When Tyler told the men to disrobe, Stacy was surprised that they did so without hesitation.

He asked Rory to be his model and had everyone gather around. Tyler put on gloves and then began to handle his son’s penis to point out the anatomy. He then turned the guys over to the girls and gave them the option of wearing gloves or not.

Stacy chose to wear them for today, at least. She learned how to masturbate Rory and how to tell when he was about to orgasm. She was taught how to stop it from happening by squeezing hard at the base.

After doing it three times, Rory gave her a dirty look. Kitty had helped both Rod and Dick cum at least once.

“I think you like torturing me.”

“You have a girl jerking you off, and you’re complaining?”

“When you put it that way ... I’m good.”

Stacy looked down at his dick.

“Can you believe I’m giving you a hand job in front of other people?”

“A week ago, if you’d told me that would happen, I’d have been so mortified I’d have burst into flames. I grew up a good Catholic boy. While I was interested in girls, I’d never done more than a little kissing,” Rory shared.

She could relate, but not for religious reasons. Stacy’s father and brother were both very protective of her. They felt no one was good enough for her and pushed her to wait until she found a guy worthy of her attention.

They would die if they knew she was here and thinking about doing porn. But she was 18 now and could make her own decisions. She supposed it was sort of like the stories about preachers’ kids who went wild when they were finally given freedom. Stacy wondered if it would be the same for Rory.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.