The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rory Walsh is a boy with a problem. His mother has just passed away, and his abusive alcoholic aunt is trying to take custody of him because she thinks his mother had money. In steps his father, who Rory has never met, to rescue him. Rory is taken from his home and friends and moved to The Valley, a gated community in Summerlin Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. He discovers that his father is loaded, and he will be moving into a home in which ten of his old ones would fit into easily.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Sports   Group Sex   First   Slow  

Rory got up early and hit the gym to try out all the new equipment Crystal had bought. He took it easy since he hadn’t done anything physical in the last three weeks. When he was done, he felt energized.

After a quick shower, he went to the main house, where he found his dad drinking coffee and staring off into space.

“You look serious.”

Tyler jumped, and, when he saw it was Rory, shook his head.

“I’m not used to anyone coming in the back door in the morning.”

“I was going to make some ham and eggs. Do you want some?” Rory asked.

“I planned to grab something on the way to work, but that sounds good.”

As Rory began to cook breakfast, Crystal joined them.

“Rory’s cooking. You should put your order in,” Tyler said with a hint of a smile.

She ignored her husband.

“What are your plans for the day?” she asked Rory.

“Two of the guys I met last night invited me to go dirt-bike riding in the desert this morning. I really didn’t have anything after that.”

“How about you come to the studio later this afternoon? I’m interviewing some new talent. It’ll give you an idea of what to look for,” Crystal suggested.

“What time?”

“Let’s make it one. We can grab a bite to eat, and I can give you a tour,” Crystal said.

“What should I wear?” Rory asked.

“The slacks and jacket you wore to the country club and the dressy t-shirt I bought you. We’ll go shopping and get you some office clothes later this week.”

Rory groaned, which made Tyler chuckle.

“Most teenage boys aren’t like the ones around here. They don’t want to play dress-up.”

“But he’s representing us,” Crystal pushed back.

“I don’t want to cause a problem,” Rory interjected.

“We know you don’t,” Tyler said, then changed the subject. “Who are you riding with today?”

“Sean and Jace.”

“Summer’s friends,” Crystal said.

“Who?” Tyler asked.

“Sean Cooper and Jace Daniels.”

Tyler nodded.

Rory was done cooking, so he served them plates of food.

“I could get used to this,” Crystal decided after tasting it.

“It’s better than grabbing doughnuts or a bagel,” Tyler added.

After they ate, Tyler was volunteered for cleanup duty. Rory left for Jace’s house.


When he got to Jace’s driveway, he saw Sean and Jace standing by three motorcycles. They were decked out in what looked like racing gear.

“I missed the memo. Am I dressed okay?” Rory asked.

“We aren’t planning anything too extreme. You should be fine,” Jace assured him.

“Just don’t fall off,” Sean coached.

“Good advice,” Rory said.

Sean gave him a crash course on how to shift gears, and Jace handed him a helmet.

“The best way to learn is to do it,” Jace said.

They took it slow as they rode through the community. Sean had warned Rory that the neighbors didn’t like them racing through the streets. The way he said it made Rory guess they’d gotten into trouble for it before.

When they reached the edge of the subdivision, they came to a dirt trail and took it. Once on it, Jace and Sean raced ahead. Rory hit the gas and followed their lead.


Summer, Alice, and Julie heard the bikes.

“They’re here,” Alice said as she jumped up.

“Slow your roll, sister. Remember, we’re getting to know him,” Summer reminded her, then left her friends by the pool to go answer the door.

She opened the front door and found the three boys laughing about something. She held the door as Rory walked past her, taking the opportunity to ogle his tight ass in his dirty, worn jeans.

Sean bounded in, followed by Jace.

“How’d it go?” Summer quietly asked Jace.

He just nodded and smiled. When they walked out back, there he stood, shirtless and covered in a fine layer of sweat that made him glisten. Rory ran a hand through his hair. All Summer could see was the way his muscles flexed in his bicep.

Jace chuckled when he saw the effect Rory’s skin was having on Alice and Julie. Even Sean was staring.

“I would kill for a glass of water,” Rory said.

Julie bolted for the house and was back in a flash.

“What about us?” Jace joked.

“You know where it is,” Julie said.

“Come on, Sean. Let’s get a drink,” Jace said to give the girls some privacy with Rory.

Sean had learned to do what Jace said, so he didn’t act silly and try to stay.

“Come sit by me,” Alice said, patting her recliner.

“I’m all dirty and sweaty. Let me go take a quick shower, and I’ll come back before I have to go to work,” Rory said.

He dashed up the hill and vaulted the fence as if it wasn’t there.

“Oh, my,” Summer said.

“That boy has no idea how hot he is,” Julie said.


Twenty minutes later, Rory came back over the fence.

“What are you dressed up for?” Sean asked.

“Work. I start my new job today.”

“What are you doing?” Summer asked.

“I’m a talent scout.”

“For porn stars?” Jace asked.

“Yep.”

“You’re my new best friend, buddy. I think you should let me come to work with you,” Jace said.

“Why would you want to do that?” Sean asked. “It’s a job, and you swore you’d never do one of those.”

“Yeah, Jace. Why would you want to go to work with Rory?” Summer teased.

“It’s not like that. I don’t, like, test them out or anything. I just help them fill out forms and send them packets. I was told I have to be 18 to do the good stuff,” Rory explained.

“You have to test them? Is it like multiple choice?” Sean asked.

“It’s exactly like that,” Jace said before anyone laughed.

’More like an oral exam,’ Summer thought.

“Is that why you moved in with your dad? So you could learn the business?” Julie asked.

“I didn’t even know my dad until a few days ago. I had no idea what he did for a living,” Rory admitted.

“You didn’t know your father?” Alice asked.

“I don’t even know if you can call him a father, really. I never met the man who impregnated my mother until he flew to Chicago to bring me here,” Rory said, then realized he’d said too much. “There’s my damn foot-in-mouth syndrome acting up again. Just forget I said anything.”

Before anyone could respond, his phone vibrated. He took it out, looked at it, and gave them a weak smile.

“Crystal’s here. I have to go,” he said.

Summer walked him to the door.

“If you ever need to talk...”

Rory’s lips pinched.

“If I do, I’ll be in touch.”


The studio was housed in what looked like just an average office building. When you walked in off the street, there was a reception area.

“The first floor has four sound stages where we film. We have the second floor set up for live webcams. The third floor is where our offices are, the on-site nurse, web developers, and interview slash classrooms. We’ll go upstairs and complete all your employment paperwork,” Crystal said as she walked past reception to the elevator.

“Classrooms?”

“Porn stars aren’t born; we have to train them. If you want, you can sit in on some classes,” she offered.

“What kind of classes?”

“Basic sex education so you know how to please a woman, how to hold off cumming, and the difference between real sex and porn. A lot of men could benefit from them,” Crystal said matter-of-factly.

“Oh.”

“It’s hands-on training,” she said.

Rory was sure she said it just to watch him blush.

“After a few weeks here, you’ll stop being embarrassed,” Crystal promised.


She took Rory to see the nurse next. His stepmom explained that all new hires had to have both a psych evaluation and a physical. She introduced him to Dr. Basheer and Nurse Kelly and returned to her office.

“We’ll do the physical first. Get undressed and put on a gown,” the nurse said.

“My underwear too?”

“Leave them on for now.”

Once Rory was done, Dr. Basheer came in and gave him a complete physical. They drew blood, a part of which would be used to test for sexually transmitted diseases—even though Rory was a virgin.

“It’s company policy. We have to treat everyone the same, regardless of whether they’re sexually active or not,” the doctor explained. “Now we have to check out the equipment. If you would take off your underwear, please.”

Rory blushed and looked at the nurse. Dr. Basheer could read his mind.

“She has to be in the room when you’re exposed for insurance reasons. Don’t be alarmed if you become aroused. She has that effect on many of our patients.”

“I worked in the industry while going to college. When I graduated, I was hired to be the company nurse, so I’ve seen my share,” Nurse Kelly assured Rory.

Rory could have done without learning that because the thought of her doing porn ... had an effect. Dr. Basheer saw what was happening and gave the nurse an amused look. It didn’t help that now that the visual was in Rory’s head, she reminded him of his favorite fantasy: a naughty librarian.

“You did it again,” he said and then looked at Rory. “Drop them so we can get this over with.”

The doctor was very professional as he checked out Rory’s equipment. Once he’d finished, he gave the nurse a task that gave Rory pause.

“Go ahead and shave him.”

“But I’m not an actor,” Rory said.

“In that case, don’t shave it all off, just his penis and testicles,” Dr. Basheer told Nurse Kelly. “Just give his pubes a trim to tidy them up, and he’ll be fine.” He turned to Rory, explaining, “That way, your penis looks bigger.”

“Trust us, your girlfriend will thank us,” Nurse Kelly said with a warm smile.

Rory closed his eyes and nodded. He kept them shut as he felt her touch him. She was quick and efficient.

“Almost no blood,” the doctor said with a chuckle.

Rory’s eyes snapped open, and he saw they were teasing him. He grabbed his boxers and put them back on. He had to admit that the landscaping looked neater down there.

“Get dressed, and we’ll do your psych evaluation,” Dr. Basheer said.

Once he was dressed, the doctor took Rory to an office so Nurse Kelly could give blood tests to actors filming later in the week. Once Rory was seated, he was given a test to see if he was suited for porn work. Then Dr. Basheer got to the heart of the matter.

“I understand that you’ve gone through some traumatic changes recently. How are you handling it?”

“For the first couple of weeks, I could tell you down to the minute how long it had been since my mother left me. I haven’t done that in the past few days.”

“Were you with her when she passed?” Dr. Basheer asked.

Rory nodded as he looked down. He couldn’t meet the doctor’s eyes.

“Losing your mother is hard at any age. I lost mine last year, and I find myself feeling down now and then, even today. Then to be whisked away to live halfway across the country on top of that ... It’s understandable if you have some bad days,” Dr. Basheer said.

“What do I do when those days happen?”

He received a sad look in return.

“There’s no easy answer to that. Everyone handles grief differently. I was told to remember the happy times we had, but I thought that was a load of shit because it made me feel worse,” the doctor shared.

“Maybe you could give me happy pills,” Rory said with a smirk.

Dr. Basheer began scribbling something.

“I was just joking,” Rory hurriedly said.

“I know. I was just making a note not to believe your shit and not to prescribe you any drugs,” the doctor replied with a grin.

“Maybe put in there that Nurse Kelly should give me regular hugs for my mental health,” Rory suggested.

“Not until you’re 16.”

“Tyler said 18.”

“That’s for movies because they’re covered by Federal law. The age of consent in Nevada is 16,” Dr. Basheer said.

“Good to know.”

“Is there anything else you need?” the doctor asked.

“No.”

“Would you tell me if there was?”

“Yes.”

The doctor’s expression said he didn’t believe Rory, and he shouldn’t have. But Rory didn’t want to make a habit of relying on anyone else to take care of him.

“If your feelings get to be too much, let Nurse Kelly know. She’s here every day and will get word to me. I have someone who helped me I could introduce you to.”

“I’m good for now,” Rory said.


For the afternoon, Crystal had three guys and a girl coming in to interview in person. They’d all passed their initial screening.

“What are we looking for?” Rory asked.

“We film the interviews to see how they handle themselves on camera. They have to be photogenic and proportionate. We aren’t looking for a small skinny guy with a ten-inch cock or a built guy with a five-inch one, either. It has to look right.”

“What’s the ... uhm ... ideal size?” Rory asked.

“Bigger than average, but honestly, it has more to do with the guy. We tend to use the same men repeatedly, so we want them to be easy to deal with and the girls to like them. If they look perfect but are a jerk, we’ll usually pass,” Crystal admitted.

“On average, how many guys make it this far and get selected?”

“One in twenty.”

The phone in the interview room rang. It was reception, letting Crystal know their first appointment had arrived.

“We’ll be using his stage name here at the studio. He picked Rod Diamond. Go down and bring him up,” she said.

Rory brought ‘Rod’ up, and she greeted him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.