The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 33

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Rory Walsh is a boy with a problem. His mother has just passed away, and his abusive alcoholic aunt is trying to take custody of him because she thinks his mother had money. In steps his father, who Rory has never met, to rescue him. Rory is taken from his home and friends and moved to The Valley, a gated community in Summerlin Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. He discovers that his father is loaded, and he will be moving into a home in which ten of his old ones would fit into easily.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Sports   Group Sex   First   Slow  

Rory was eating breakfast when his personal assistant, Aubrey, came in with the mail.

“You’re early,” Rory said as she handed it to him.

“Today’s an important meeting, and it’s my job to make sure you actually show up,” she joked.

“Whatever,” Rory said as he flipped through the envelopes.

One of them caught his eye because it was from Valley Prep. He opened it and shook his head because it was an announcement for their ten-year class reunion. He showed it to Aubrey.

“This will give you an excuse to go home. Your wife will be happy.”

Rory nodded. She’d left their condo in the Hollywood Hills to return to Summerlin because their youngest was starting kindergarten. They didn’t want their kids going to the schools near where they currently resided, so they’d just had a house built in The Valley near his parent’s place.

Rory thought back to how he’d gotten here. His plan after graduation had been to go to Stanford with Summer and the two of them get their MBAs. When they were done with college, they would come back and help his parents with their businesses, with an emphasis on their ventures outside of porn. Then he’d gotten a phone call on his eighteenth birthday from the actress Kelli Thomas.

Two years before, Tyler and Crystal had left him in charge for a day, and Kelli had walked into the office. She’d wanted to make over her image via a sex tape. Kelli had started in the business very young and was known as a wholesome child star. She wanted to break out of that mold so she could get more grown-up roles. She wanted Rory to be the male talent, but he’d explained at the time he wasn’t old enough.

She’d waited for his eighteenth birthday, and they made the video. When it was released, the media went nuts, and, at first, it’d backfired on her. People called her a sellout for using a cheap ploy that rarely worked for female talent.

Then, on a late-night talk show, the host went on a rant that they were selling her short because the tape showed her having great sex. He said that the haters were just jealous. Suddenly, the hunt was on to find out who the male talent was. Several well-known actors were guessed and rejected. Each time the buzz around Kelli happened, it improved her Q-rating, which her studio loved.

She finally told the producer of her show that it was Rory, and from that day, his life changed. He’d taken his dad’s advice in high school and gotten involved in school plays. Rory had won the male lead in A Midsummer Night’s Dream and got the acting bug. So, he accepted when Kelli’s producer invited him to Hollywood to try out for a role in her supernatural high school drama.

He won the role of Caith, an Irish vampire who was cast as a villain. His character was supposed to be in three episodes, which would allow Rory to enroll in Stanford in the fall. But thanks to his martial arts and fighting ability, the producers realized they’d found someone who could physically do dramatic fight scenes with the monsters that seemed to pop up each week. Then it leaked that Rory was in Kelli’s video. So, they offered to extend him for the rest of the season.

Tyler encouraged him to follow his bliss and go into acting—and not in porn. It had been his dad’s dream to be a mainstream actor. By then, Rory had grown into his dad’s six-two frame, so he made the perfect bad-boy love interest for Kelli’s character—both on and off-screen.

At the end of the season, the TV show wasn’t renewed. He was offered the lead in a new crime action/drama series about a children’s book character: Alex Wagner.

From there, his career took off. He was currently rumored to be the lead in two high-profile action movies about to be filmed, and today’s meeting was to nail down his participation in one of them.

“Book my flight, but don’t tell my wife. I want to surprise her,” Rory said.

“You know I can’t do that because she’s made it clear she’s the boss,” Aubrey teased.

“I think I just got a headache. Could you reschedule today’s meeting?” Rory asked, feigning being sick.

“Fine, I won’t tell. But if she gets mad, you have to deal with it,” Aubrey said.

“Suddenly, I feel better,” Rory said with a chuckle.


Rory had it written into his contract that he could have time off for his reunion. He snuck into his house and found it quiet. That meant the kids were at daycare because his daughter only had kindergarten in the mornings. He looked through the house and didn’t find his wife. Then he looked out back and spotted her sunning by the pool. He put on a swimsuit and went to join her.

He had a big smile because she’d rolled over onto her stomach and was wearing a thong, and it looked like she was napping. Even after having two kids, she still had precisely the same figure as when they first met. Seeing her firm bottom put naughty ideas into his head about how he should wake her up. He went back to the bedroom, found a bottle of lube, and coated his dick.

He snuck up behind her and dropped his swimsuit. Rory straddled the deck chair, reached down, pulled her thong to the side, and buried his cock balls deep, all in one motion.

“Rodrigo!” Summer cried out.

“Who the fuck is Rodrigo?” Rory asked.

“The pool boy I’m planning to hire if you don’t come home more often,” Summer quipped. “Now quit talking and get busy.”

Rory noticed that his lube hadn’t been needed.

“Did Aubrey warn you I was coming home?”

“Of course she did. I’m the boss, remember?”

“How could I forget?”

During high school, Rory and Summer never officially dated. Rory ‘officially’ dated two other girls. He’d gone out with Stacy for a semester until she met a fighter pilot at her dad’s air base. They were married, and she had two kids. Her husband was now a commercial airline pilot, and they lived in Atlanta. His other steady girl was Kierra, who he’d lost track of.

Summer was too busy running Valley Prep to date anyone. Part of the reason she didn’t need to date was that she and Rory hooked up at least a couple of times a week. Kierra and Stacy knew what was going on, which was why there were no tears when they broke up with him.

The plan had been for him and Summer to go to Stanford and finally date while there. It really did seem like the universe had it in for them because Kelli happened.

Summer went off to college, where she dated a guy seriously for four years. Rory thought she might have found the one until she showed up at his door after graduating with her MBA. Their first night back together was magical in more than one way because she got pregnant with Grace. Three months later, they were married, and two years later, Caitlin was conceived.

Rory knew how Summer liked it, so he began to plumb her tight depths with long, forceful strokes.

“I went off birth control when I returned to The Valley. I think we’ll have a little boy this time,” Summer said.

“I sure hope so because, if not, I’ll be seriously outnumbered,” he complained.

“Breed me, stud,” she ordered.

He felt himself get close and just let nature take its course. There would be time for marathon sessions later. When he came, he had to admit that it just kept getting better and better. Being in love did that to him.

“Quick! Stand on your head,” Rory ordered.

“Say what?” she said as she rolled over.

“I heard that if you stood on your head, it would give the boy swimmers a better chance,” he said with a straight face.

“Good luck getting me to do that,” Summer fired back.

Rory reached down, grabbed her around the waist, and flipped her so her head was between his knees.

“Put me down right now, or I’ll do unthinkable things to your nuts,” she warned.

He swatted her bottom, flipped her back over, kissed her, and sat her down.

“Because of that, you have to go get the girls,” she said.

They both knew that was the plan all along. He went upstairs, showered, and headed out in the new van they’d bought. Summer had complained that it made her look like a soccer mom, but they needed the room when they had Sophie’s kids, too.


Rory walked into the daycare and spotted an old friend, Julie. She and Sean had lasted until graduation, when they decided to break it off because they were going to different colleges. Julie had gone to school for child development. She’d met and married a farmer who wanted a big family. When they found out that she couldn’t have kids, he divorced her.

She’d returned to The Valley and approached Tyler about helping her start a daycare because she loved kids.

“Hello, Miss Julie,” Rory called out to get her attention.

His big booming voice served to let his daughters know he was there. Before talking to Julie, he had to say hello to his girls.

“Why don’t you go play for a minute while I talk to Miss Julie?” he asked his girls after they’d had their hugs and kisses.

He was soon forgotten.

“Are you here for the reunion?” Julie asked.

“I am. I thought I would do family night tonight, but tomorrow we could maybe see about getting the crew together and going out. What do you think?” Rory asked.

“I’m sure Jace and Alice would be up for it, but I have no idea where Sean even is.”

Sean had dropped out of college to ‘find himself.’ What really happened was that he’d received his trust fund and used the money to travel all over the world. Rory had Aubrey track him down, and she found him in Thailand. Sean agreed to fly back for the reunion.

“He’ll be here.”

“Have you known where he was this whole time?” Julie asked with a bit of heat in her voice.

“Settle down. When I got the announcement for the reunion, I had my personal assistant find him, and he agreed to come back.”

“Where was he?”

“How about we let him tell his story?” Rory asked.

“I’ll just call Summer. She’ll tell me.”

Rory chuckled because Summer didn’t know. He was sure she would get it out of him before the evening was over. The mystery of where Sean had been had them all wondering.


Dinner was at Rory’s parents’ house. Summer had invited her family, including Clare, to join them. Sophie and Nick would also be there with their two sons, Allen and Douglas, who were both four. They were Irish twins, only nine months apart. The little hellions were karma biting his stepsister in the ass for the torture she’d put Crystal and Tyler through when she was younger.

“No, you can’t eat with the adults. We might want to talk,” Sophie was saying as his gang came in the front door.

“Why?”

Rory chuckled because the ‘why’ phase kids went through was a real treat.

“Because the adults are eating liver, and Paula made chicken nuggets if you eat with the kids in the solarium,” Sophie lied.

Or Rory hoped she was because if not, he was eating with the kids.

“Okay.”

“Daddy. We get nuggets, right?”

“Yes. Now go play with your cousins,” Rory told his oldest.

They’d hired a babysitter to watch the four of them. He gave her an hour before she quit.

Sophie came to him and gave Rory a kiss on the cheek. He had a hard time reconciling how she’d looked in high school with her appearance now. Gone was the shaved side of her head as well as her piercings, and most of her tattoos had been removed. She’d also gained about forty pounds, making her look like a mom.

On the other hand, Nick was still rail-thin. He was a math teacher at Valley Prep, while Rory’s sister stayed home. The plan was that once the boys were in school, she would return to work at Luv Enterprises, running their systems department. Sophie was a brilliant coder.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.