The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 31

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Rory Walsh is a boy with a problem. His mother has just passed away, and his abusive alcoholic aunt is trying to take custody of him because she thinks his mother had money. In steps his father, who Rory has never met, to rescue him. Rory is taken from his home and friends and moved to The Valley, a gated community in Summerlin Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. He discovers that his father is loaded, and he will be moving into a home in which ten of his old ones would fit into easily.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Sports   Group Sex   First   Slow  

Summer couldn’t get to sleep, so she did something stupid: she climbed the fence and joined Rory in bed.

“What’s going on?”

“Just hold me,” Summer said as she laid her head on his chest.

Rory wrapped an arm around her and went back to sleep. She soon followed.


Rory jerked awake and remembered he wasn’t alone. He looked down and saw he’d awakened Summer with his movement. She looked up at him guiltily.

“Sorry. I had no right, but I couldn’t stop thinking about what Chad did.”

Rory squeezed her shoulder.

“We’ll get you fixed up today,” he promised.

“About that ... if I’m getting the Plan B anyway...”

He scoffed.

“I can’t believe I’m about to admit this, but I made precisely that same argument once,” he admitted.

“I know I have no right to ask, but the last time was horrible. I just wondered if...” Summer stammered.

“If you reach down, you’ll find I won’t fight you much,” Rory teased.

She slid her hand down his stomach until she found his morning wood.

“It hurt, and Chad was so much smaller,” Summer worried.

“That part of your body is designed to accommodate men of all shapes and sizes. What Chad should have done was let you control the action. If it hurt and you were on top, you could have eased off him. You could also decide if or when you wanted more,” Rory explained.

“If we do this, does this mean...” Summer trailed off hopefully.

That was the crux of it. What would it mean? He slowly shook his head before answering.

“For about five minutes, you were my world, and then the real world conspired against us. I think we’ll be better as friends for now. I’m not ready for anything serious after you broke my heart,” Rory said, baring his soul.

“I feel the same. I made a mistake dating Chad for ... what did you say? Five minutes. I don’t think I’m ready to date,” Summer agreed.

“If that’s the case, you should probably let go of my dick,” Rory said with a mischievous grin.

“Not if I’m going to learn what good sex is, I’m not. Will you let me take advantage of you?” she asked, matching his grin.

“Of course, but let me go down on you before you try it,” he suggested.

“No, I think I’m okay,” she said as she freed his dick from his boxers.

Rory put his hands behind his head and let her do what she wanted. She lost her shorts and panties before she straddled his waist. Then she reached between them and guided the tip of his dick to her entrance.

It was all he could do to not move. Every instinct told him to bury his dick deep in her depths.

They were both startled when Summer lost her balance and suddenly sat on his cock, taking him balls deep.

“Ow, ow, ow,” she complained.

“Just breathe through the pain. I promise it’ll subside,” Rory said, like he even knew.

“Is that what they tell you when you get kicked in the nuts?” she grumped.

“Point taken,” he said and shut up.

Rory’s dick felt like he’d put his fingers into one of those Chinese finger traps where the only way to escape was to push your finger further in. The problem was, his dick wasn’t smart enough to figure it out. All it knew was it was caught in probably the tightest pussy it had ever been in.

Summer closed her eyes and took deep breaths. That vise-like feeling subsided after a time, and her eyes flew open.

“Your stupid advice worked,” she admitted.

“If women would just listen...” he teased.

“What should I do now?” she asked.

“I would just grind on it until it starts to feel good before you try the old in-and-out.”

“Seriously!?”

“On sexual stuff, I would suggest you listen to me. Grinding will bring into play a lot of lady parts that’ll begin to feel really good,” he said confidently.

She began some tentative hip movements.

“Don’t be shy. Move those hips,” Rory encouraged.

Summer did as he said, and when her first moan came, Rory knew he had another successful convert to the worship of his cock. He was building this new religion one girl at a time. He might need to start going door-to-door to find more followers.

That silly train of thought left him when she rose and plunged back down. That was one step too far for him to remain passive. He reached up, slid his hands under her t-shirt, and found her breasts. He also began to move his hips to assist her movements.

Rory felt his balls tighten in a sign of his impending orgasm, so he had to focus on releasing his tension. He’d learned that the average length of time a male could last during sex was around seven minutes. If it took a woman an average of thirteen minutes to reach hers, the six-minute difference was what Crystal called the ‘orgasm gap.’

Male porn stars were taught how to stay hard for much longer, and that wasn’t always a good thing for women because they lost arousal and began to dry out after too long. That was why they used liberal amounts of lube when shooting porn.

Crystal had taught him that having sex in the real world was different. When the woman he was with began to show signs of her orgasm, he should let his happen, too, and not just pound away.

Summer didn’t need nearly that long as she began to make her orgasm face. Rory wished he’d caught that on camera because it was hilarious. When she did reach her peak, he was right there with her, crying out his release.

She pulled off his softening member and flopped onto her back.

“Thanks,” she said, and then her looks turned mad. “If that asshole had just given me a moment...”

He let her silently fume. Finally, he started to get out of bed.

“Where are you going? It’s still dark out,” she said.

“I was going to take a quick shower and then go work out.”

“I bet I could give you a workout.”

Rory froze. He’d waited until now to finally fuck Summer. Why would he walk away now if she was offering more?

“I’ll be right back. I need to relieve my bladder.”

“That’s a good idea. I also need to freshen up because someone made a mess.”

He didn’t feel guilty about standing Marcus up later in the morning. Rory sent him a quick text so he could do other things at the gym and promised to be there tomorrow.


When Rory arrived at work, he walked Summer up to see Nurse Kelly. He remembered to tell Nurse Kelly to test her for STIs, and then that he also needed to be tested. After being suitably chastised and tested, he headed toward his office. Crystal intercepted him and had him come to hers.

“Tyler and I are flying to California to the AVN headquarters to be interviewed for his Hall of Fame nomination. We’ll be back tomorrow.”

“What do you need me to do?” Rory asked.

“You’re in charge while we’re gone,” Crystal said.

He knew she was pulling his leg because the place ran itself.

“I’ve been thinking about some changes I want to make around here,” he fired back.

“You do that. Now get out of my office and go plan all your changes.”


Rory’s big executive move was to order lunch for the staff. Actually, he told Tyler’s assistant to do it because she knew what everyone liked, and she had his dad’s corporate card to use.

He was sitting in Tyler’s office, contemplating an afternoon nap, when Tyler’s assistant buzzed.

“Mr. Walsh, we have a walk-in at the front desk. I sent Sarah to bring her up.”

Surprisingly, people just showed up. They were often tourists who felt they had what it took and didn’t know how to apply. About one in fifty wasn’t a complete time-waster. He suspected the office crew was playing a prank on him.

He quickly tossed his lunch garbage into the waste can. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

“Enter!”

Rory acted like he was looking at something on Tyler’s monitor as he played the part of a porn executive. In walked Kelli Thomas, an actress he’d long lusted after. She’d been on his favorite children’s show for years. Then she got a role in a show about a supernatural high school.

He’d read recently that she was turning eighteen and wanted to change her image so she could play more adult roles.

“Mr. Walsh?”

“Rory,” he said as he stood up and shook her hand. “I’m filling in for Tyler Luv today.”

She gave him a nervous laugh.

“I was surprised because you look so young. I’m Kelli Thomas.”

“Yes, I recognize you. I’m a big fan. How can I help you?”

“I want to make a sex tape and have it leaked. The problem is that though I could probably do it myself, most of my friends are in the industry, and I don’t want them to overshadow me. I thought you might have someone I could hire who’d be willing to ... you know,” Kelli explained.

“Are you wanting something professionally done, or do you want more of a point-of-view filmed with a cell phone?”

“I was hoping you could figure that out.”

“Come with me, and we’ll go down to one of our studios. I’ll have someone show you what we can do,” Rory said as he took her downstairs.

He found Joy was free, so he introduced her to Kelli.

They quickly determined that Kelli didn’t want something totally amateur but wanted the camera to never show the male talent’s face.

Next was picking the male talent. They had a portfolio for her to go through, and when she narrowed it down to three, Rory showed her videos of them in action. She narrowed it down to Tim and Dick from his porn class.

“Which would you pick?” Kelli asked.

“Are you looking for something short, say seven to ten minutes, or do you want longer?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Well, comparing the two, Dick has a bigger cock, but he tends not to last as long. Tim has the better body and stamina, but his cock is smaller,” Rory explained.

“Who would you pick?” Kelli asked Joy.

“Rory, but he isn’t old enough,” she said with a smile. “But with either Tim or Dick, I can make it work for you.”

“Do you have a film of Rory?” Kelli asked.

“I do,” Joy said.

“I thought that was deleted. It was just a class project,” Rory worried.

He then had to explain about porn class and their assignment. Before he knew it, none other than Kelli Thomas was watching his video. He would talk to his dad when Tyler got back to ensure it got deleted.

“How old are you?” Kelli asked.

“Sixteen.”

“Is that legal here?”

“I’m past the age of consent to have sex in Nevada, but on the federal level, you have to be 18 to be filmed. Otherwise, it’s considered child porn,” Rory explained.

“Okay. I’ll wait until you turn eighteen,” Kelli announced.


It didn’t take long before Sarah was in his office, asking about his film debut. Rory made a mental note not to tell Joy anything he didn’t want shared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.