The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 30

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Rory Walsh is a boy with a problem. His mother has just passed away, and his abusive alcoholic aunt is trying to take custody of him because she thinks his mother had money. In steps his father, who Rory has never met, to rescue him. Rory is taken from his home and friends and moved to The Valley, a gated community in Summerlin Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. He discovers that his father is loaded, and he will be moving into a home in which ten of his old ones would fit into easily.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Sports   Group Sex   First   Slow  

Rory and Daisy headed to her place after the party.

“Did you get your money’s worth?” Daisy asked.

Rory shook his head in disbelief. He’d forgotten that he’d paid Daisy to be his escort for the night.

“The question is, did you enjoy yourself?” Rory asked.

“You surprised me. I’ve always dated older guys. After tonight, I won’t make an age assumption. This might have been the best first date I’ve ever had.”

“But?”

“But I work for your dad, and you’re too young,” Daisy said, sliding the dagger into his chest and twisting.

The double kill: Dad and too young.

“Fair enough. I just want to go on record that I had a great time, and I’m not just talking about the sex.”

“That was by far the wildest thing I’ve ever done. Your friends are complete freaks, all doing it in the same room,” Daisy said.

“I think we did it in front of the whole party. Thankfully, Summer came to her senses and turned off the bathroom light.”

“They all got to see your skills in the sack. If I were going to your high school, I’d be looking you up,” Daisy said.

Rory chuckled and shook his head. He still had a hard time thinking girls were interested in him.

“No, I’m serious. You’re a nice guy with a great bod. Give yourself more credit,” Daisy said.

“Thanks. I guess I needed to hear that,” he said as he pulled up to her apartment building.

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and got out of the car. Rory waited until she unlocked her front door and gave him a wave goodbye before leaving.

He was halfway home when he got a text. It was from Summer, wanting a ride.

When he pulled up in front, Summer, Clare, and Gigi were waiting for him. He noted that Summer had put on a blouse to cover up the latex top she’d worn to get attention.

“Welcome to Rory’s car service. Where can I take you ladies?”

“I could go for breakfast,” Clare announced.

Rory took them to an all-night diner as the girls gossiped about everyone at the party.

It wasn’t until they were seated and had ordered that Gigi turned the conversation to Rory.

“That was some date you brought. Where did you find her?”

“Daisy’s a girl I met at work. She’s just moved here, so I took her out to lunch her first day in town. We ran into my crew at the restaurant, and introductions were made. She agreed to come to the party with me when I told her I didn’t have a date,” Rory explained.

“If you need a plus-one, call me. We can always go as friends,” Gigi volunteered.

“Me, too,” Clare added.

Rory looked at Summer to see if she wanted in, but she remained silent.

“I appreciate that,” he said and changed the subject. “The guy I fought and trained with has his first professional fight this week. If you want, I could get some extra tickets. It’s next Friday night.”

“I’m in,” “Me too,” Gigi and Clare said in rapid-fire order.

“I’ll have to check and make sure Chad’s free to go to,” Summer said.

Rory didn’t say anything, but Chad could buy his own ticket if he wanted to go.

The mention of Chad killed the conversation as everyone awkwardly finished their food. Rory paid and took them home, dropping Clare and Gigi off at Gigi’s. When they got out, Summer told him just to take her to his house.

When Rory shut off the engine in the garage, Summer turned to him.

“I don’t think you hanging out with the group is going to work. I’ll tell them tomorrow.”

“Don’t worry about it. If you don’t think we can be friends, I’ll stay away. I’m a bit sick of you using me anyway,” Rory fired back.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Just what I said. The only reason you acted as though you liked me was that I’m Tyler Luv’s son. You were never interested in me for me; it was all about what I brought to the table. I’m sure you’ll be happy with Chad since he can offer more status than I ever could. So, get out of my car, and we’ll act like we don’t know each other from now on,” Rory said.

“That’s not true,” Summer said.

Rory got out of the car and left her sitting there. He hit the garage door opener and went out the side door. When he reached the front door, Summer came running out of the garage.

“Rory, wait!”

“Close the garage door before you leave,” Rory said as he went inside.


Sunday morning, Summer was still fuming. Of all people, how dare Rory Walsh accuse her of using him? If anything, he used her because he was nothing until she invited him to join her group. If nothing else, it just confirmed that she should stay within The Valley when finding someone to date. She’d slummed it once, and he didn’t appreciate what she’d done for him.

Plus, Rory had zero fashion sense. At least when he was with her, he’d shown up to a party looking cleaned up. When he showed up with Daisy, they’d both worn clothes that were probably purchased at—and she shuddered—Walmart.

Just seeing them walk in last night probably lowered the IQ of everyone in the room. Why else would they be looking at the trailer-trash bimbo like she was hot? Daisy hadn’t even worn makeup or cute shoes.

All that made her realize she needed to lock down Chad. The best way she knew to do that was to let him take her virginity. He would recognize what a gift it was and never look at another girl. She knew her sister had lost her virginity to a senior her first year. That had to be why she’d never held Chad’s interest.

Summer called him.

“My parents are going to be gone all afternoon. Want to come over?”

“I’ll be there.”


Rory went to his gym and worked out. He checked his height and weight, and he’d grown almost an inch since he’d gotten to Summerlin and was up to 157 pounds. He’d have to keep track of his weight because he was currently two pounds over for his weight class. It would only take a few good workouts to bring his weight down.

He was cooling down when Sean walked up the stairs.

“Summer had better not find out you’re here,” Rory said.

“You heard,” Sean stated. “I just wanted to tell you I don’t agree, but Julie’s making me.”

“What happened to bros before hos?” Rory asked with a smile.

“Sorry, but I’m not risking it.”

“Please let everyone know I understand. The last thing I want is to make anyone feel like they have to pick sides. Since I’m the new guy, it only makes sense that I find new friends,” Rory said.

“The problem is, I hate Chad. He’s always bullied me.”

“If he does, tell me, and I’ll make safe for you,” Rory offered.

“Thanks, but Jace already promised. He also told Summer that it had to stop if Chad was going to hang out with us.”

“I bet there won’t be much of that. I can’t see Chad giving up his water-polo friends,” Rory predicted.

“Well, I better go. I just wanted to tell you in person,” Sean said.

’And so it begins,’ Rory thought.


Summer snuck Chad into her room. He had a duffle bag with him. She sat down on the bed, patiently waiting to find out what he was going to say or do.

“I know every girl wants her first time to be special, something she’ll always remember. Am I right?”

She thought that was sweet of him.

“I agree.”

“So, I brought a few items,” he said, pulling out a bottle of champagne and two glasses. “What do you think?”

She smiled, got up, and gave him a kiss.

“Wait, there’s more,” Chad said as he produced candles and an MP3 player. “I even made a playlist I think you’ll like.”

Summer couldn’t believe how thoughtful he was. This was not the Chad she was used to.

He lit the candles, put on the music, opened the champagne, and handed Summer a glass. She looked deep into his eyes and wondered if this was what love felt like as she took a sip.

He reached into the bag and pulled out a tripod for his phone so he could film them.

“Chad, no.”

“Just listen to me. It’s okay. I get it. But in a few years, you’ll thank me for preserving this special moment for you.”

“What? No!” Summer complained.

He was out of his mind if he thought he could record her having sex for the first time. Chad pointed his camera at her. Summer could imagine her mortification when the video got out. And she had no doubt that he would release it at the worst possible time.

“No way,” she objected.

He sat down beside her and put a hand on Summer’s back.

“You can trust me, babe, because I’m doing this for you. I would never hurt you,” Chad solemnly promised.

He started moving his hand up and down, gently stroking her back.

“Chad, I’m not sure this is a good idea,” Summer said.

“Let’s do this and then watch it together. If you don’t like it, you can delete it. Like I said, I’m doing this for you. A first time should be kept for posterity’s sake.”

“But I’m worried about what you might do with it.”

“I won’t keep a copy. This is for you and you alone,” Chad said, sounding reasonable.

Summer was still worried, but he seemed sincere. Even though the whole idea of videoing their encounter was venturing to the perverted side, she could tell that Chad only had good intentions.

“Okay,” she finally agreed.


Rory decided that since he and Summer were over, he should find a rebound girl to ease his pain. He knew just the person, so he called her.

“Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?”

“Like on a real date?” Stacy asked.

“Yeah. I’d like to get to know you better and see where things go.”

“Then I’m in.”


Chad went to his phone, had Summer position herself in the center of the bed, then started recording. He hastily joined her.

“Sit in front of me,” he directed.

Summer felt his firm chest against her back. Chad gently brushed her hair aside and kissed her on the side of her neck. He then ran his hands along her arms until he reached her waist. His hands went under the hem of her shirt and ventured up until he touched her breasts.

“Let’s take this off,” Chad said.

Alarmed, Summer turned her head back to look at him. He took that opportunity to give her a quick kiss.

“I want to see your beautiful breasts,” he persisted.

Before she could voice her objection, Chad was pulling her shirt over her head and off.

“Magnificent,” he sighed as he cupped her breasts and toyed with them.

He started to massage her tits. Chad knew what he was doing because he was really smooth. He was never too aggressive, applying just enough pressure to cause her arousal to ramp up step by step.

“I’m just going to open the front of your shorts a bit,” he said.

Chad went back to arousing her breasts and kissing her neck. Summer lost herself in the moment until he said, “You should slide your shorts and panties off so it’s more visible on the video.”

She didn’t want to be more visible. She turned to face him.

“I think what I’m showing is enough for now.”

Chad didn’t answer. Instead, he scooted out from behind her, placed his hand on her chest, and gently pushed her back until she was lying down. As soon as she was supine, he pulled off her shorts and panties simultaneously. She clamped her thighs together once they were off.

“That won’t do,” Chad muttered.

He slid his hand between her knees and pulled her legs apart.

“You’ll want to see your virgin pussy before I deflower it,” he said. She was now on full display.

Summer wanted to object, but she was distracted as he cupped her pussy and began to rub it. It wasn’t long before she began to moan with pleasure.

Then she had a terrible thought. Last night, JP and Gordon filmed Rena and Paige as they were giving blowjobs at the same time. She hadn’t seen the video, but Jace and the other water polo players had. Could this be Chad’s way of one-upping them?

Just thinking about the whole water polo team jerking off to a video of her losing her virginity made her nervous. In one moment, her social status would be ruined.

Summer forgot about her protest when his strong fingers found a rhythm that had her more focused on her pleasure. She didn’t want her pussy to be shown to the world, but at the same time, she wanted to please Chad. Then thoughts of Rory popped into her head, and suddenly she felt like she was cheating on him.

Chad spread her pussy lips with one hand to hold them open for the phone’s camera. Summer let her mind shut down. The damage had been done, and she knew she would destroy the video as soon as they were done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.