The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Rory Walsh is a boy with a problem. His mother has just passed away, and his abusive alcoholic aunt is trying to take custody of him because she thinks his mother had money. In steps his father, who Rory has never met, to rescue him. Rory is taken from his home and friends and moved to The Valley, a gated community in Summerlin Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. He discovers that his father is loaded, and he will be moving into a home in which ten of his old ones would fit into easily.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Sports   Group Sex   First   Slow  

On the way home from his first sex class, Rory received a call from Stacy, one of his former porn classmates.

“What are you doing tomorrow night?” she asked.

“Nothing. Why do you ask?”

“Could I ask you a huge favor? My brother likes your stepsister and wants to ask her to a dinner party for my dad’s birthday. My dad said he could only bring a guest if I bring one,” Stacy explained.

“I can call around to find you someone, but it’s really last minute,” Rory said.

“No, Doofus. I’m asking if you would be my plus-one.”

“Oh, wow. That is a big ask. I mean, I’ll have to get my hair cut and find an outfit. If it’s too formal, there’ll be rushed fittings, and I’ll have to pay extra to get...”

“Stop!” Stacy said as she chuckled. “Nice slacks and a button-up shirt will be fine. And I kinda like your hair scruffy.”

“Has your brother asked Sophie yet?” Rory asked.

“No. He’s been waiting for me to call you first. I’d forgotten about it until he reminded me just now.”

“Bless his heart. Sophie will give him a tough time for waiting until now. She’ll have to get a new tattoo, get her hair dyed your dad’s favorite color, and probably a piercing. I bet she makes him pay for it, too. And good luck getting her to wear a dress,” Rory predicted.

“Nick can deal with that. He’ll be fine as long as she says ‘yes.’”

“What does your dad like for a gift?”

“Does that mean you’re coming?”

“Yes.”

“You can’t go wrong with either scotch or cigars. Pick me up at six,” Stacy said and hung up.

Rory was still smiling when he got home, and not just because he’d just had sex.

He found Summer waiting for him at the front door.

“You look happy.”

“I am. Life is good,” Rory said. “Come in and tell me what you and Gigi are up to.”

Rory followed his nose to the kitchen. There he found Sophie and Gigi eating jalapeno poppers and chicken wings.

“Score!” Rory cried out.

“Not so fast. Those are for the girls. Yours will be out of the oven in a few minutes,” Paula said.

When the oven timer went off, Rory was glad he’d waited. Paula had made him a slice of authentic Chicago-style pizza. Their new chef was starting to become one of his favorite people.

“Now clear out so we can plan your party weekend,” Gigi ordered Rory.

He took his pizza slice up to his room. Fifteen minutes later, he was contemplating a nap when Sean and Jace came upstairs with their own slices of pizza.

Sean took a big bite and declared, “This might be the best day of my life.”

“I know it is mine,” Jace agreed.

“Sorry I didn’t stick with the class. I wanted to help Kierra out. How did it go after I left?” Rory asked.

“When Elise told us we could have full-on sex with her, I was a mess,” Sean admitted. “As soon as my dick got inside her, I came.”

“I wasn’t much better,” Jace admitted.

“I did the very same when I had my first blowjob,” Rory said to make them feel better. “But then I learned how to last like a porn star.”

Rory told them all the ways to hold off. He explained that if it took a girl anywhere near twenty minutes to cum, they would have to step up their game.

“I found that relaxing my muscles worked the best for me. Increasing sexual stamina is something every guy should aim to achieve. You just have to practice, and you can, of course, also take a breather and ask your partner what she would like to do,” Rory suggested.

“Like what?” Sean asked.

“Maybe a different position. I find that with the girl on top, I can focus on relaxing my muscles and let her ride me like she wants. Pay attention because she is showing you what works for her. When your partner really enjoys something, or gives you feedback when it’s working, stick with that,” Rory coached.

“What’s your favorite position?” Jace asked.

“Doggie style because I’m both in control and can get deeper. From that position, everything is accessible. Especially her G-spot and her clit, by both you and her.

“But before you go to pound town, make sure the angle, the depth, the speed are all working for her and that she’s not getting her forehead slammed into the headboard,” Rory shared.

“That would suck if she got injured and wanted to stop,” Sean worried.

“Another quick point is that because you can’t see her face, make sure to check in with your girl. Her moaning might not be from pleasure. It could be from pain or discomfort. Make sure that moan is the good kind,” Rory suggested.

“I can see that I was a bad lover. All I thought about was getting my dick wet. Thanks for helping us,” Jace said.

“Yeah, Dude. Thanks,” Sean agreed.

The conversation turned to their upcoming weekend. The guys decided it would be fun to take the dirt bikes to do some exploring. Rory told them to bring them over and put them on his trailer. He would bring his street bike to run to the marina and get the houseboat. He could also go to town quickly if anyone needed something.

Sean and Jace both had to go home for dinner. Rory made them take the plates down and give them to Paula. A few minutes later, Summer and Gigi found him sprawled out on his couch, channel surfing. Rory sat up so they could join him on the sofa.

“I wanted to make a case for allowing my brothers and Chad to attend the boat festivities this weekend,” Gigi said.

Rory raised an eyebrow and gave her a look to make her case, but he was against it.

“Chad is captain of the water polo team, and if he can’t go, he can tell the rest of the team not to come. I estimate that it will cut our numbers in half. If that happens, we’ll be lucky to break even.”

Rory understood teammates sticking together, but he felt the lure of a party boat would be too much. He also suspected that if they opened it to the public, it would be crawling with people. What stopped him from saying ‘no’ outright was that both Gigi and Summer had come to ask.

“Are you going to watch the twins?” Rory asked.

“The only person they listen to is Elon. He agreed to keep them in line if we let him and three of his friends in for free,” Gigi said.

“She’s right. Elon can make them not act like total entitled brats,” Summer confirmed.

Rory had a random thought of watching Sophie balance having two guys who liked her attend the party. Nick and Elon would have her head on a swivel all weekend.

“Okay.”

“I’ll have a talk with Chad,” Summer offered.

“Don’t worry about Chad. If he gets out of hand, I’ll toss him off the top deck,” Rory said.

“My sister might pay to watch that,” Summer said.

Rory had no doubt that Clare would.

“Now that that’s settled, let’s go eat. Paula made potato soup and cornbread,” Gigi said.

“I see you bailed on your mom’s cooking,” Rory teased.

“I’m going to get fat eating here, but I’ll be happy.”

If Rory’s metabolism wasn’t what it was, he would be worried, too.


Sophie really enjoyed having Summer and Gigi over for dinner. The three girls ganged up on Rory to give him a good-natured hard time. After dinner, Summer and Gigi went home, giving him a chance to talk with his dad. They went to Tyler’s office.

“What’s up?” Tyler asked.

“I want to go to Reno for two weeks,” Rory began.

He explained that it would give him a chance to train full-time. Tyler wanted Marcus’s manager’s information. He said he would call Chris, and the two of them would talk to the man.

“Do you remember Stacy? The virgin that quit?” Rory asked.

“Of course I remember her.”

“Her dad is having a dinner party for his birthday. Stacy asked me, and I think Sophie’s being asked by her brother, Nick. It’s tomorrow night, and I need to get her dad a gift. Stacy said that he likes scotch and cigars.”

“Swing by my office tomorrow. I have a closet full of gifts that have been given to me. I’m sure I have both, and you might as well regift them because I don’t drink scotch or smoke cigars. There might be some other stuff in there you might want. I forget it’s all there until someone gives me another gift,” Tyler said.

Rory then asked his dad’s advice about Summer. Tyler shook his head when he heard that she was stringing Rory along about dating.

“I know you asked my advice, but I was sixteen once, and I know that I would’ve only listened to my old man’s advice if it was what I wanted to hear. But I’m going to give it to you anyway.

“Summer is too much work for someone your age. You should be out having fun, going to parties, getting laid. You need to realize that whoever you date now will most likely not be who you end up with. If you and Summer find yourself single after college, then lock her down.

“Right now, you are just discovering yourself. Falling in love is something you’ll do, but with that, you’ll fall out of love as well. It’s part of life, and the falling out sucks.

“I had a steady girlfriend my junior year of high school who I swore was the one. The truth was, she was the one that finally gave it up to me. Looking back, it was all hormones and sex; it wasn’t true love. She went off to college and was in someone else’s bed the first weekend of school. I was devastated,” Tyler advised.

Rory would never admit that one of the main reasons he wanted to go out with Summer was that every time he looked at her, his dick would get hard. But his dad did have a point that he’d been considering. It shouldn’t be so complicated. The question was, was Summer worth it? His dick thought so.


Kierra met Rory at Luv Entertainment. He’d made an appointment with the company nurse because they’d had unprotected sex yesterday. Being Catholic, her mother had never gotten her on birth control. And after yesterday, abstinence was no longer an option.

A girl not much older than she was came down to reception to get her.

“I’m Sarah. Are you here for an audition?”

“Kierra. And no. Rory is helping me out with something.”

“Are you his girlfriend?” Sarah asked.

“Why do you ask? Do you like Rory?”

Kierra was proud of herself for turning the tables on the girl.

“It’s just that you’re so pretty, and you’re his type,” Sarah said.

Kierra’s short-lived confidence went up in smoke.

“I think he likes someone else, but I wanted him from the second I saw him.”

Sarah chuckled and just shook her head. When they got to his office, he was talking to someone on the phone.

“I’ll be with you in a minute.”

“I’ll give you some privacy so you can talk to your girlfriend,” Sarah said.

Rory gave her a dirty look that made Sarah laugh as she closed the door.

“Whatever you think is best ... okay ... no, just don’t drain my account ... look ... someone’s here, and I have to go ... I promise ... I’ll call you later,” Rory said and then hung up.

Rory got up from behind his desk, came out and got Kierra, and led her back to his desk. He leaned back against it, pulled her into his arms, and gave her a kiss.

“Who was on the phone?” Kierra asked.

“Gigi Whitman. She’s helping me set everything up for Lake Mead this weekend. Are you coming up?” Rory asked.

“Rena heard there would be a party boat and wants me to go with her for the day. She said that if we get drunk, we can either sleep in the car or find someone to put us up.”

“I’ve rented a motorhome that sleeps six. Jace and Sean will be there, and I bet that there’ll be some doubling up. If you go, look me up, and I might be able to find you a bed,” Rory offered.

“We were going to come up Saturday and come back on Sunday,” Kierra said.

“Perfect. Now let’s go talk to Nurse Kelly,” Rory said.

Like a little lost kitten, Kierra dutifully followed Rory out the door.


Nurse Kelly performed her magic and talked to Dr. Basheer. He gave Kierra a Depo-Provera shot. Kierra said she could feel her period coming on, so it was perfect timing. An appointment was made for three months later to get her next shot.

When they were done, Rory sent a message to Sophie to meet them at Tyler’s office. He knew that there would be hell to pay if his stepsister found out about the gift closet and didn’t get a chance to plunder it with Rory.

“What are we doing?” Kierra asked.

“Friends of Sophie and mine invited us to a birthday dinner for their dad. Tyler said he has the perfect gifts we can give him. There might be some other stuff that catches our eye for ourselves. Think of it as a treasure hunt,” Rory said.

Tyler’s door was open, so Rory knocked on the door frame and led Kierra in. Introductions were made, and Tyler handed him a key.

“I have to get on set. Help yourself to whatever you want,” Tyler said and then stopped himself. “Except for the guns, knives, and swords. I can’t have you running around with Sean and Jace, lopping off body parts.”

His dad left, but Rory waited for his sister, who arrived a minute later.

“I didn’t know Dad had a ‘gift closet,’” Sophie admitted.

Rory unlocked the door and flipped on the light. There were shelves on three walls piled with stuff. Sophie pushed past him and began sorting through the mess like she was at the bargain bin on Black Friday.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.