The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 21

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Rory Walsh is a boy with a problem. His mother has just passed away, and his abusive alcoholic aunt is trying to take custody of him because she thinks his mother had money. In steps his father, who Rory has never met, to rescue him. Rory is taken from his home and friends and moved to The Valley, a gated community in Summerlin Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. He discovers that his father is loaded, and he will be moving into a home in which ten of his old ones would fit into easily.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Sports   Group Sex   First   Slow  

Opening the front door for Summer and Julie, Alice turned to go to her room but stopped when Summer spoke to her.

“What exactly happened...?”

“Shhh! Little ears,” Alice reminded them; her younger sisters were around.

Once the bedroom door was closed and Summer and Julie had taken their usual spots on the floor, Summer pressed. “Well?”

Alice held up a finger and tiptoed up to her door. She flung it open, and two little girls scampered down the hall.

“You’d better run,” Alice said menacingly.

When she closed it, she turned and smiled. Alice noticed her fingers were trembling. She curled her hand into a fist and willed herself to be calm.

“Rory told me he’d go down on me and make me scream. I explained that I wasn’t a screamer, but that boy has talent. He made me feel things I didn’t even know I could feel. I understand why Julie snuck back for more. I can’t wait to feel that monster inside me,” Alice shared.

Ah, double crapper. She recognized the look on Summer’s face. Like a computer that had suddenly crashed, Summer was having to reboot.

Alice could almost hear Summer’s inner dialogue. ’Hearing on? Check. Eyes no longer bugged out of my head? Check. Mouth no longer looks like a carp out of water? Check. Heart not about to climb out of my chest? Check.’

Summer’s brain apparently finally re-engaged, and it was at that moment that Alice knew Summer was going to kill her. Summer might as well contact the morgue and pick out a tombstone because it would save Alice’s family the trouble.

“You need to rethink that because Rory’s mine,” Summer announced.

“I d-don’t care what you think.”

It irked the snot out of her that Summer would be so possessive when she’d made such a show of going down on Jace in front of Rory.

“He sure didn’t look like he was yours by what you did with Jace,” Julie said to defend Alice.

Summer and Alice looked at Julie in shock. Alice wasn’t sure exactly what had surprised Summer, but she knew why she was stunned. First, when had Julie developed the ability to read her mind? And second, when did Julie’s lady balls drop?

Summer must have realized how bad that sounded after they’d agreed to share until school started.

“What happened to sisters before bros?” Alice added.

“I’m sorry, but when I think of him, I lose my mind,” Summer admitted. “And when I’m with him, I try to control everything, and I get frustrated when I hear how you both have gone way further than I have with Rory. The entire time I was on our date, all I wanted to do was get naked with him, but I wanted it to be on my terms.”

“He’s not like the typical guys running around The Valley. Rory cares about girls when he’s with them. He kept checking in with me to make sure I liked what he was doing. It felt empowering to ask a guy to do what I wanted,” Alice said.

“I totally recommend that you let Rory be in charge in the bedroom,” Julie added.

“What concerns me is I heard that Rory plans to give Sean and Jace a sex class similar to his porn class. The topper is Saint Kierra the Virgin herself has asked to join them,” Alice shared.

“What!?” Summer blurted. “Where did you hear that?”

“I guess she and Rena approached him. Rena told anyone who would listen that Rory had no idea what he was doing between the sheets and that she would make a much better teacher. She was mad that Kierra thought otherwise. My guess is that Kierra is smart enough to know she doesn’t want to be shared by the water polo team,” Alice said.

“If he teaches them to eat pussy like he does, then I vote we include the boys in returning the favor when we do group hangs,” Julie said.

“Would it be so bad if we did more when we go to Lake Mead? It can be our Vegas in that what happens there is never talked about again,” Alice suggested.

“I’m not ready for actual sex,” Summer admitted.

“You’ll be begging Rory after he goes down on you. Trust me,” Julie said.

“You will,” Alice agreed, piling on.

“Can you guys back off a bit?” Summer asked.

“Sorry. You’ll know when you’re ready,” Julie said to appease their friend.

Alice kept her opinion about Summer ‘not being ready’ to herself. When Alice was a freshman, she’d had a crush on a senior. Alice talked to him about going out, and he told her that he was used to getting regular sex. If she wasn’t up for that, then he would find someone who was.

At the time, she’d thought it was so unfair that the boy she liked wouldn’t be willing to wait and not pressure her. Then Saturday happened. Alice wanted more orgasms like that—and often. At least the senior had been honest and not led her on. If all sex was like it was with Rory, she wanted much more of it and would have told her freshman self the same thing.

Summer making Rory wait was a mistake; she would lose him because he obviously was having sex somewhere. But Alice knew that when Summer got something in her head, she couldn’t help herself. All Alice and Julie could do was sit back and watch the coming disaster when he picked someone else to date. And honestly, Alice would cheer him on when he did.

The alternative was that Rory would date virginal Summer and find others to have sex with. Alice hated to admit it, but she’d be open to sneaking around with him.

That was when it hit her.

“I think Lake Mead might be the right time to lock down the guys for school. If Jace can give me an orgasm that’s even fifty percent of what Rory did, I’d like to go steady with him,” Alice announced.

“I know Sean has a crush on me. I wouldn’t mind dating him,” Julie agreed.

“Are you saying you guys will give me my shot at Rory?” Summer asked.

Julie chuckled.

“Yes, that’s what we’re saying,” Alice said.

“Then I guess we let Rory do his sex class for the boys and see what happens when we go away for the weekend,” Summer said.


When Rory got to the gym Monday morning, he saw West and Juana sparring in the practice cage. West was toying with her because of his reach and size advantage. Rory winced when Juana made one of her snake-quick moves inside his guard and hit West square on the chin. Rory knew that stung. West would soon learn not to underestimate Juana.

Marcus was stretching on the mats.

“Go get changed. I thought we’d work on grappling today.”

“I’ll be back in a minute,” Rory said.

Grappling was Rory’s strength. In mixed martial arts, grappling did not refer to strikes. Its goal was to gain a physical advantage, improve your relative position, escape your opponent, or force them to submit.

With Marcus’s wrestling background, Rory suspected it was also his strength.

When Rory got to the mat, Marcus started them on takedowns and their countermoves.


By the time they were done, Rory felt like he’d been wrestling a bear. Marcus was impressed by his quickness and toughness, but it was evident he had a lot to learn. Rory needed the hot shower afterward to help loosen his tender muscles. He could feel in his joints that he was about to hit another growth spurt. Last time, he’d shot up four inches.

He stepped out of the shower and saw Juana waiting for him. He was initially concerned that she was in the men’s locker room, but he realized that this was Juana. She would go wherever she wanted.

“I thought you might like a massage after Marcus roughed you up,” she offered.

“I’ve never had one before.”

“It’s what I do for a day job. The first one is free,” Juana said, giving him her sales pitch.

“You sound like my drug dealer,” Rory joked.

One of Rory’s classmates back in Chicago made similar offers to get people started. His classmate knew not to offer Rory any because if his mom had ever found out, she’d be in the drug dealer’s face.

“Come on. I owe you for getting West to spar with me.”

“I need to change,” Rory said.

“Nope, you’re fine,” she said.

Rory followed her to where they had a massage table and lay down on his stomach. Juana put some floral-smelling oil on her hands and rubbed them together. Then she began to work on his shoulders.

Marcus had worked over both his shoulder sockets, so he winced when Juana dug her fingers into his flesh. He soon found they began to feel better as she worked her magic.

Everything felt so good that he didn’t object when she had him remove his towel so she could work on his glutes and thighs. When she had him roll over, he didn’t even care that he was exposed. Juana was professional and gave him a complete massage.

When she was done, Rory said, “I want to learn to do that.”

She told him what she would normally charge for her massage service. Rory was willing to pay what she asked.

“I’ll make you a deal,” Juana said. “I’ll give you a massage for half price if you give me one once you’re done.”

Rory accepted her offer but had to get to work today. So, his first lesson would have to begin tomorrow.


Sarah handed Rory his schedule for the day. He’d had to clear his first appointment with Crystal before setting it. It was a couple: Buck and Daisy. Crystal had explained that a few women in porn only wanted to have sex with their boyfriends. She wanted Rory to work on them and see if they’d be open to having other partners.

Honestly, Rory wanted Daisy because she looked smoking hot in the picture she’d sent in. Crystal had agreed. Buck, while not ugly, wasn’t what they would usually cast. But if they kept his face out of the picture, they’d be fine. Plenty of guys had to do point-of-view porn because, while they had big dicks, their faces would turn the audience off. There weren’t many viewers with a Beauty and the Beast fantasy.

Sarah brought them from reception.

“How-do,” Buck said with a strong Southern accent as he shook Rory’s hand.

“Thanks for coming in, Buck. And this must be Daisy,” Rory said as he turned to his first wife.

Rory was about to mentally smack himself for thinking of Daisy that way when she gave him a breathy “Hi,” followed by a giggle. It made his dick get half-hard.

“We film our interviews. Are you okay with that?” Rory asked.

They both eagerly agreed.

Rory had them fill out all the paperwork they would need for today. He began the interview by asking a series of required questions. Then he asked why they wanted to do porn.

“I reckon it was Daisy’s idea to get up with y’all so we would be in high cotton,” Buck said.

“So, it was your idea? Why do you want to do porn?” Rory asked Daisy.

“For many reasons, actually. First, I’ve always liked showin’ off, and everyone says I have the body for men’s magazines and adult movies. Second, it don’t hardly look like work; it’s somethin’ I would do for free. And I know this sounds bad, but if you find your work fun and can make a good living out of it, then it’s right for you,” Daisy shared.

Rory could listen to her soft southern twang all day long. And he didn’t miss that she would do this for free.

“How about you both take your clothes off so we can see what we’re working with?” Rory asked.

“Yes, sir,” Daisy said as she began to take off her clothes.

“My britches too?” Buck asked.

“Yep. We need to see you both naked,” Rory said.

“Let’s do this!” Buck whooped.

Daisy got a big smile as their clothes began to come off.

’Oh my fucking God!’ Rory thought as he all but swallowed his tongue.

He thought that for two reasons. The first was that Buck was a true redneck. He had tan lines at his neck and halfway down his biceps, and the rest of his body was pasty white. But more importantly, his dick was too small for porn.

The second was that Daisy might be the best-looking woman he’d ever seen in person. That included Summer and Gigi.

Rory knew instantly that if he messed this up, his dad would fire him.

“Call both Crystal and Tyler and have them join us,” Rory told Sarah.

She handed him the camera, which gave him an excuse to walk around them both to capture their bodies.

When his parents entered, Tyler instantly got a calculated look that Rory recognized as his dad’s face for ‘we will make sooo much money with this girl.’ Crystal gave them both a warm smile.

“It’s Buck and Daisy, correct?” Crystal asked.

They both answered, “Yes, ma’am,” at the same time.

“Buck, honey, I hate to say this, but we can’t use you,” Crystal said.

“Why not? Daisy and me is a package deal!”

Daisy gave a slight shake of her head to indicate that might not be the case.

“Buck, I can understand where you’re coming from. But to get into ‘high cotton,’ we have to put your pretty lady into the best light to sell videos. The sad truth is people have certain expectations,” Rory said, trying not to piss Buck off.

No guy wants to hear his dick is too small.

“What are you talking about?” Buck asked.

Rory undid his pants to show him. Buck’s eyes got big. Not only because Rory was well-hung but because Daisy walked right up and dropped to her knees. The room went silent as she took his dick into her mouth.

Rory was mentally storing this image in his spank bank. This one might have erased his extensive list of images currently stored there because he would never need another one to get off.

“Buttercup, what are you doing?” Buck asked.

“You knew this job would require me to suck cocks. I’m just making sure they know I have the talent to pull it off. You wouldn’t deny me that, would you?” Daisy asked.

At that moment, Buck knew it was over and that Daisy would get hired today and move to Vegas. He would end up being the guy telling his buddies in some seedy bar that he nailed her when they were younger.

“I’m not convinced yet,” Rory said.

“Young man!” Tyler barked.

“Sir, I’m fine with it. He looks like he’s enjoying it,” Daisy said, then went to town.

Crystal shook her head and walked out. His dad took Rory’s chair behind his desk to watch the show. Rory knew he didn’t have all day like he wanted, so he let himself tense up.

Comparing blowjobs, Sarah was much better than Daisy. In fact, Daisy wasn’t all that good. He would talk to his dad about enrolling her in porn class. It would take a lot of practice, but Rory was confident he could get her up to speed.

“I’m going to cum!” Rory warned.

Daisy pushed her face forward, and his cock bumped against the back of her mouth as he erupted. She greedily swallowed his offering.

“Do you want me on the couch or desk for the next part?” Daisy asked as she pulled off his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.