The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Rory Walsh is a boy with a problem. His mother has just passed away, and his abusive alcoholic aunt is trying to take custody of him because she thinks his mother had money. In steps his father, who Rory has never met, to rescue him. Rory is taken from his home and friends and moved to The Valley, a gated community in Summerlin Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. He discovers that his father is loaded, and he will be moving into a home in which ten of his old ones would fit into easily.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Sports   Group Sex   First   Slow  

Rory came down to find a woman in her early thirties taking an inventory of everything in the kitchen.

“Hi. I’m Paula, and I’m interviewing to be your family’s private chef.”

“Welcome. I’m Rory.”

“Nice to meet you. Is there anything I can make you for breakfast?”

“How about your best omelet?”

Rory took a seat at the kitchen counter so he could watch her cook.

“You said ‘private chef.’ What does that mean?” Rory asked.

“There are three types of people who come in and cook for families: cooks, personal chefs, and private chefs. A household cook simply makes your meals, while chefs have more advanced food sanitation and preparation training. And they also have in-depth knowledge of dietary needs.

“In addition, chefs buy the ingredients for the meals. They do menu planning that’s tailored to the client’s desires. Every meal is cooked exclusively for an individual or a family and freshly made from scratch,” Paula said.

“What else should I know?” Rory asked.

She poured the eggs into the pan before answering. Rory could see that she was taking his questions seriously. Many wouldn’t do so for a sixteen-year-old boy.

“I’m a private chef. I work exclusively and full-time for one family. A personal chef has multiple clients. They’ll make four to five meals and put them in your refrigerator once a week. If I am offered and take the job, I’ll live here,” Paula explained.

“What makes a good private chef?” Rory asked as Crystal and Tyler came down and joined him at the counter.

“Rory started interviewing me. I’m making him my ‘best’ omelet. What would you two like?” Paula asked.

They both decided to have what Rory had asked for.

“Back to your question. If I were looking for a private chef, there’s a bunch of stuff I’d want to know. At the top of my list would be whether the chef fits into the family. I would look for someone friendly, patient, and trustworthy.”

“You seem to be doing well in that regard. What else?” Rory asked.

“Of course, there is the food. It must be of the best quality and fit your tastes,” Paula said as she handed Rory his omelet. “This is a Greek omelet. I make mine with onion, tomato, pitted kalamata olives, Greek sausage, and feta cheese. It’s seasoned with some pepper and oregano.”

Rory took a big bite and looked at Paula.

“My mom’s favorite breakfast place was Lou Mitchell’s in the Chicago Loop. They make a Greek omelet that I thought was the best—until today. The only difference is theirs has bell pepper in it, and I’m honestly not a big fan of that in my omelet,” Rory said.

“They also give everyone an orange slice and a prune with their meal,” Paula said.

“I’d forgotten about that. How do you know Lou Mitchell’s?”

“I went to the Washburne Culinary & Hospitality Institute down on 63rd Street to get my degree. On weekends, we would go to Lou Mitchell’s for breakfast. I moved to Las Vegas six years ago.”

“I lived in Beverly, so we were almost neighbors,” Rory said, then turned to Tyler. “I recommend you hire her.”

“There are a few other items like budgeting and references you should check before you hire me,” Paula said with a glint in her eyes.

“I’m not the one hiring you. Tell all that to my dad,” Rory said as he returned to eating his omelet. “This is all I need to know.”


Sarah was to start that morning as his new assistant.

When he got to work, she was already there and didn’t look happy.

“What’s wrong?” Rory asked.

“The woman in HR said I’m not dressed appropriately.”

Rory took another look at her and had to agree. Sarah wasn’t wearing ‘work’ clothes. He figured she’d never needed them before. And she was upset because she didn’t have any money to buy them.

He called Crystal to his office.

“Welcome, Sarah,” Crystal said when she came in.

“Can you shut the door?” Rory asked.

Once she did, he explained the situation.

“I was wondering if you could take her shopping this morning and get her some outfits?” Rory asked.

“Why me?” Crystal asked.

“Because you love to shop. And if it were up to me, I would probably pick out all the wrong clothes,” Rory said in an attempt to save himself. “Would you really want a teenage boy choosing what she wears?”

“Good point. Okay, so who’s paying for this?” Crystal asked.

Rory pulled out his wallet and handed his debit card to Crystal.

“Do I get to buy something for myself?” Crystal pressed.

“Hell, no. My dad’s loaded and will buy you anything you want.”

Sarah still didn’t look happy, and Rory guessed she was worried about the cost.

“I want you as my assistant. Think of the clothes as company uniforms we give you to work here.”

“When he says that, it makes sense,” Crystal said as she handed Rory back his debit card. “The company will be paying for your clothes.”

Crystal told Rory what she had planned for the morning. He could handle everything except the staff meeting. She simply moved that to the next day.


“We’re back,” Crystal announced only two hours later.

Sarah walked in wearing a blue silk blouse with black slacks. He noticed that she had on white tennis shoes. Rory was a touch jealous of the sneakers; he’d been told he had to wear dress shoes. Crystal had explained that Rory needed to dress nicer because he was so young, or people wouldn’t take him seriously. Rory guessed that Sarah, being two or three years older, must be an old maid.

“You like?” Sarah asked, making a quick turn to show her outfit off. “Crystal calls this ‘smart casual.’”

“You look great,” Rory said.

“I put the rest of her clothes into the back of your Jeep so that you can help her get them home,” Crystal said.

“No problem,” Rory said.

“I want you to teach Sarah everything you do because, in six weeks, you’ll be off to high school, and I’ll need her to take your place,” Crystal said.

For Crystal to say that meant she liked Sarah. It was one thing to offer her a job to get by and another to imply that this was a longer-term opportunity.

“We’ll get to work, then,” Rory promised.

He showed Sarah what he’d done. Before lunch, they had one interview scheduled.

Sarah went downstairs and brought up a seemingly average teenage girl. She came in wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals—typical Nevada summer garb. If Rory hadn’t seen the picture she’d sent in, he would have ended the interview before it started.

“Welcome to Luv Entertainment. I’m Rory Walsh, and you’ve met Sarah.”

“Katie Cross.”

She shook his hand and took a seat. Rory asked if he could film the interview, which Katie took in stride. She had an easy air about her. He then taught Sarah how to complete all the paperwork and instructed her to get a copy of Katie’s ID. Once all the legal stuff was done, Rory began the interview.

“Why are you interested in doing porn?”

“I just want to be wild and crazy. I live in a small town with small minds and feel confined, restrained, and repressed. It’s time for me to break out of what everyone thinks is right and do my own thing. I’m already criticized and penalized for how I like to dress and act. People already think I’m easy, so why not do what I want? I’m done with the pretense.”

“How old are you?” Rory asked.

“She just turned 18,” Sarah shared.

Rory glanced at his new partner to mentally tell her that she should let Katie answer for herself. He’d read her file and knew precisely how old she was. That wasn’t the point. He wanted to listen to her answers to get a better feel for the girl. “Wild and crazy” may sound like fun, but it could backfire if she were out of control.

“Did you get your high school diploma?” Rory asked instead.

“I just graduated in May. My mom insisted, saying that at the very least, I would have it if this didn’t work out.”

“What does she think about you doing porn?”

“She’s not happy, but she knows I’m 18 now, and she can’t tell me not to. I just wish my boyfriend thought the same. He’s worried I’ll fall in love with some guy’s big dick and leave him,” Katie shared.

“Does he not have a big dick?” Sarah asked.

“I live in the town of Beatty, which has about 1,500 people. There were 120 kids in my high school. One freshman boy is reported to have a big dick, but the rest are average, I guess. My boyfriend is nothing special in that department,” Katie shared.

“Nice to know, I guess,” Rory stammered out.

He had Katie get undressed and handed Sarah the camera.

“Please lift your arms so Sarah can walk around and film you from all angles,” he requested.

Rory felt his cock stiffen. He tried to tell his dick that this was just animal attraction, but his body was telling him that Katie was the one, and right now was the time. Her body was made for sex.

“Lean forward and show Rory that ass of yours,” Sarah said.

When she did, everything was exposed. Rory could see that Katie was aroused.

“I think our boy likes what he sees,” Sarah said.

Katie looked back, and her eyes widened when she saw his length had traveled down his right thigh.

“Holy shit!” Katie cried out as she turned around and strode to where Rory was sitting. She reached down and grasped him through his pants. “I have to see it.”

Sixteen-year-old boys have very little impulse control when a girl grabs their dick. Rory stood up, dropped his pants, and shoved his underwear under his balls.

“Blow him,” Sarah encouraged as she kept filming.

His eyes closed as Katie wrapped her lips around the tip of his dick. When he opened them, she was looking up into his eyes. The sight of her lips wrapped around his shaft caused him to thrust forward. Katie held still as Rory rocked his hips back and forth.

She pulled off and gripped him at the base to stand his cock straight up. Katie spat on the tip and used her hand to smear it all over his length. She then stood up and leaned over his desk, wiggling her butt in a clear invitation.

Rory got behind her and grabbed his dick. He guided it up and down her folds before finding her entrance and pushing forward.

“Fuck me with that big cock!” Katie screamed.

’If that’s what she wants,’ Rory reasoned.

He began to fuck Katie hard.

Rory was lost in the pleasure when the door to his office opened, and Tyler walked in.

He held up a hand for them to stop. Rory froze, balls deep.

“You understand that having sex with Rory is voluntary, right?”

“Yes. I asked him to do it,” Katie answered.

“And that by having sex with Rory, it in no way guarantees you will be hired by Luv Entertainment?”

“I know, but I want the job if the guys have dicks like his.”

Tyler chuckled and walked out, leaving the door open. Rory didn’t care that he was putting on a show for the staff. He knew this couldn’t go on forever, so when he felt himself tightening up, he let it happen. Rory jerked out and came all over Katie’s ass.


After the interview, Rory took Katie to Nurse Kelly to get tested. The nurse read Rory the riot act about having unprotected sex with someone he knew was sexually active and insisted on testing him as well. After the test, Rory told Katie they’d be in touch since Crystal had to make up for the work she’d missed that morning.

After walking Katie out, he came back upstairs to find Sarah in Crystal’s office with Tyler. They were watching the video of Rory and Katie.

“I thought I taught you better than that,” Crystal said in a disappointed voice.

“I know, I know. But look at her,” Rory said to defend his actions.

“I don’t care how hot she is. You make it as good as you can for your partner. I don’t ever want to hear that you have them suck your dick and then just get your own pleasure,” Crystal said, totally confusing him.

Tyler gave him a knowing smile because he could read Rory’s confusion.

“This company is all about having sex. I would wonder if you didn’t break under the pressure every now and then. This is Vegas. You know the famous slogan, ‘What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?’ Well, what happens within these walls stays within these walls. Now, if I caught you with one of The Valley girls in my living room, we’d be having a different conversation.

“The one thing you MUST do in the future is get her absolute consent on film before you do something like that. I’ve been thinking about this, and I want to add some sort of disclaimer before any filming takes place,” Tyler said, turning to Crystal. “We should ask if they’re under the influence of either drugs or alcohol. And ask if they’re being coerced in any way.”

“I’ll talk to the lawyers and get the right wording. I’ll also find out if they want us to ask anything else,” Crystal said.

Rory tuned them out as they talked about liability avoidance. His brain had a glitch over how his dad and stepmom reacted earlier. Any other parent would have focused on their sixteen-year-old son having sex with a random porn starlet.

There came a knock on the door that distracted him. Sophie stuck her head in.

“Hey, I wanted to thank you for allowing me to have my car back,” she said with just the right amount of humility.

Rory could tell she’d practiced that.

“You can actually thank Rory for that,” Crystal said.

“Thanks,” she said to her stepbrother. “I was going to take Sarah to lunch and needed some money.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.