The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Rory Walsh is a boy with a problem. His mother has just passed away, and his abusive alcoholic aunt is trying to take custody of him because she thinks his mother had money. In steps his father, who Rory has never met, to rescue him. Rory is taken from his home and friends and moved to The Valley, a gated community in Summerlin Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. He discovers that his father is loaded, and he will be moving into a home in which ten of his old ones would fit into easily.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Sports   Group Sex   First   Slow  

Rory was in the process of putting on his shoes when Tyler, Crystal, and Sophie entered his bedroom. His stepsister carried a cupcake with a lit candle to celebrate his birthday.

“Please don’t sing,” Rory said with a half-smile.

“Blow out your candle and make a wish,” Sophie said as she handed it to him.

He closed his eyes, blew the candle out, then opened them.

“That didn’t work. You’re all still here,” he joked.

“You won’t be such a smartass when you see what they bought you. All I’ll say is my expectation for my next birthday went through the roof when I saw it,” Sophie shared.

“Come downstairs before Tyler steals your gifts for himself,” Crystal said.

“I did have fun picking them out,” Tyler admitted as they led him around the side of the house to the driveway.

Rory stopped in stunned disbelief. Sitting in the driveway was a top-of-the-line Jeep Wrangler. Hitched to the back was a trailer with a motorcycle on it. They were matching black. He had to get closer to see what the bike was; at first, it looked like a dirt bike.

“Is that a Ducati?” he finally asked.

“It’s the Hypermotard model. When I told them you’ve been dirt-biking, they showed me this one,” Tyler said. “It’s Ducati’s street-legal off-road motorcycle. It’s light, small, maneuverable, and has tons of ground clearance. That makes it an awesome ride in close quarters, like in a city. And because you sit so high, you can see over a big SUV next to you,” Tyler said.

“Why is it on a trailer?” Rory asked.

“Because we’re going to the DMV to get your licenses, and you have to drive it for the riding test,” Crystal said.

One of the many benefits of being related to Tyler Luv was he knew people. One of his connections was a lady who ran the local DMV office. She’d bent some rules to get Rory eligible for his license because the regulations in Nevada were different from those in Illinois. She’d cut through the red tape so he could gain his freedom on his birthday.

“I haven’t studied for the motorcycle exam,” Rory worried.

“Then you better start reading,” Tyler said as he pointed to the Jeep’s front passenger seat.

Rory found a manual waiting for him.


He rode his new motorcycle to work. Rory had barely passed the written bike test, but he’d discovered the Ducati was a dream to ride when he did the riding portion.

For now, he would park in visitor parking in the underground garage, but he’d be assigned a parking spot when he presented his new license to HR. Tyler had driven Rory’s Jeep to work and would bring it home afterward.

Rory had a feeling the day would be a good one.


His first appointment was with Tim, the tall, good-looking, blond, long-haired frat boy whose friends had sent in an inappropriate picture.

“You must be Rory,” he said when they met in the lobby. “I told my fraternity brothers about the shit you gave me about how woke you were to my obvious gender fluidity. They told me to give you this t-shirt to make you an honorary member of Lambda Chi.”

“Does this shirt get me into your parties?” Rory asked.

“Absolutely, and you can bring your friends. I would caution against bringing a girl you’re interested in, though. After a few beers, good judgment goes out the window,” Tim shared.

“Do you have judgment issues?” Rory asked as they got onto the elevator.

“I’ve been drowning myself in bad decisions. It’s lucky for me this opportunity showed up.”

“Why’s that?”

“My parents are divorced, and my old man pays for college. Or better said, paid for college. With that money came strings I am no longer willing to live by, so I told him to stuff it. Unfortunately, I live under his roof, so I can’t get financial aid for next semester. I have to make enough money to fund school for at least the fall. By then, I’ll have established a new residence, and they said I could apply for aid at that time,” Tim shared.

As the two of them walked into his office, Rory asked, “What about a loan?”

“My dad won’t co-sign, and my mom is off with her summer fling in Europe. The only asset I have is a vintage Mustang my grandfather gave me. I’d rather drop out of school than sell that.”

Rory ran Tim through the standard questions and had him get undressed. Rory knew instantly that Crystal would hire him. While his equipment may not have been as large as most guys in porn, it was more than enough.

The reason porn companies liked longer dicks was that they could be more easily seen during the sex acts. Tim would just have to learn where the camera was and make sure he angled his body correctly. A good director would have no problem working with him.

“Leave your clothes off,” Rory said, then went to his phone and called Crystal. “Do you have a minute?”

“My next appointment’s in fifteen minutes.”

“Come to my office. I think we have a guy for some of the scenes Tyler was trying to fill. He reads college big man on campus.”

“I’ll be right there.”

A minute later, she walked in. To his credit, Tim didn’t act shy and cover up.

“Can you get hard for me?” Crystal asked.

No one ever took that as a come-on when she asked it in her business persona. If she’d asked Rory, he would have found it hard not to joke about that question.

Tim gained major points when he grasped his member and manipulated it to become erect. Most first-timers would have hesitated. Rory knew he would’ve. Once he was hard, Crystal went to the phone and called Tyler.

“If you can’t tell, this is going well,” Rory said to clue Tim in.

“Should I stay nude?”

“Yep. Tyler will need to see your body,” Rory explained.

Tyler took a quick look.

“Have him sign a ninety-day contract, send him to medical, and then I want to see him in Studio Four for a quick video,” Tyler told Crystal and then walked out.

“You just got fast-tracked. If all goes well, your college expenses might have just taken care of themselves,” Rory said.


Crystal made Rory do all the legwork with Tim. That meant he had to reschedule lunch with Julie. He could tell she wasn’t happy about the postponement, so he offered to take her on an actual date on Friday.

After finishing with Tim, Rory arrived late to class only to find Stacy missing. Before he could ask where she was, Crystal started class.

“I’m here to discuss the holy grail of porn: female ejaculation, or squirting,” Crystal announced. “Why would we want a woman to squirt? Outside of the fact that it feels amazing, it looks cool.”

“I don’t understand,” Rory admitted.

“A woman shoots girl juice like a man when she cums,” Oksana said to help him out.

“Oh. I didn’t even know that was possible.”

“The reason you don’t see it much in porn is that you can’t fake it. For a girl to squirt, it has to be the real deal,” Crystal said.

“I want my partners to cum,” Rory said.

“If you can get your girl to squirt, you don’t have to be an amazing lover with a big dick. You can be Joe Average and cum too soon or have a small one. By making her cum hard enough to ejaculate, you’ll be her lover forever. In fact, she’ll brag to all her friends, and you’ll become legendary,” Kitty promised.

“You have my full attention,” Dick said, and Rory eagerly nodded his agreement.

“And it’s not that hard to learn,” Crystal added.

“Then why aren’t we taught this? Why do I have to go to porn class to learn this stuff?” Rory asked.

Everyone chuckled at his outburst.

“Before I show you how—and ladies, you will both squirt today—let’s talk about what squirting is. The first misconception is that squirting is urine. It’s not. Female ejaculate comes from a gland that separates it from blood and creates the liquid that goes through the urethra, similar to how men cum.

“This gland is closely associated with the G-spot we mentioned before,” Crystal taught.

This was a continuation of the previous day’s class on how to please a woman. The guys had learned about using their fingers to stimulate both the clitoris and G-spot. They’d learned that while the clit was on the outside, very similar nerve bundles were inside, right across from each other.

“The technique I’m going to teach you links squirting with a G-spot orgasm. As you experienced yesterday, it’s possible to have a G-spot orgasm without squirting. It’s also possible to squirt without the G-spot being involved. But the magic happens when both work together,” Crystal said with a smile.

If Crystal’s smile was any indication, Rory knew he was learning pure gold.

“Now, I want to add some disclaimers before we get to the practical. Guys, your partner has to be comfortable. And she has to be able to have an orgasm. Some women never have one—which is sad. So she needs to be relaxed enough with you for it to happen.

“Now, for some couples, this can happen the very first time they’re together. They simply click, get on the same wavelength, and everything meshes in bed. But let’s be real. The first time most couples get together, it’s not like that. You’re self-conscious; there are awkward moments, like when your noses bump as you go in for a kiss. So, don’t be surprised if you can’t get your partner to squirt today,” Crystal warned.

Rory looked nervously over at Oksana, who caught him. She rolled her eyes like it wouldn’t be a problem. That made his anxiety level drop about ten points.

“Now, how to do it,” Crystal continued. “First, set the scene. Get her somewhere where she can just focus on you. Doing her in a bedroom at a party where you can hear people in the hall and might get interrupted may not be the proper locale. You want to do it where she can let go and just be with you.

“As you’ve been taught, guys, you must slowly build to this. Unlike the way you’re a convection oven—hot and ready in seconds—women are more like Crock-Pots. You have to help her get to the point where she can have an orgasm.

“Some quick logistics: make sure your fingernails are trimmed and your hands are clean because you’ll be using them soon. Have her take a potty break so she isn’t worried about going when she gets close. Finally, have some lube and towels on hand. You guys might love to shoot in a girl’s face, but trust me when I say she’ll be horrified the first time she sprays you down,” Crystal added.

“I personally look forward to returning the favor,” Oksana said to Rory, which caused him to blush.

“The last tip before the practical is to communicate with her what you’re going to do and make sure she’s on board. Let her know there’s no pressure. It’s just something exciting to try, and no matter the outcome, you have her back. You’re both there just to have fun.

“Now for the how-to. Get her aroused. If she’s multi-orgasmic, help her get her first one,” Crystal said, then paused. “Then it’s time for the fun. Find her G-spot. Remember when I showed you that you can feel it when she isn’t aroused? It feels like a bit of a bump or nub, a little rougher than the surrounding tissue. It’s slightly different from the rest of the vaginal walls. If you really feel around, you’ll discover that the G-spot is actually a tiny tube protecting the urethra.

“When she’s aroused, it fills with blood and feels like a sponge. That’s when you can put a couple of fingers in and easily feel it. It’s been described as a little bean or nub. Once you find that, you’ll begin to work it with a ‘come here’ motion. Do this slowly, with consistent strokes and pressure as her arousal builds. This part can take a while, so just keep at it.

“As she starts to get into it, I want you to go a bit faster and add more pressure. Rubbing her clit with your thumb helps some and distracts others, so try it and see. As you add more pressure, start pulling your wrist forward on each stroke. This adds to the contact.

“When she’s almost there—and we taught you how to tell when she’s about to cum—you use the final technique. You’re going to vigorously shake your fingers against her G-spot. I’m not talking about just using your wrist. You use your whole arm to do this. Hold your wrist tense and shake hard,” Crystal said.

“Won’t I hurt her?” Rory asked with a look of concern.

“When you’re about to come, do you sometimes pound it?” Crystal asked.

Rory blushed as his answer.

“Trust me, the vagina can take it. When you reach this stage, she’ll cum quickly and begin to squirt. Now, don’t stop. Keep jilling her off vigorously through her orgasm up until she’s almost done. Even then, continue to apply pressure because it can feel weird if you suddenly pull away, and she’ll be distracted from the pleasure you worked so hard to provide. Any questions?” Crystal asked.

When there weren’t any, she said, “Then give it a try.”


Stacy was getting ready for her porn debut. Today, she would lose her V-card.

“Oh, honey. Did you shave that yourself?”

The woman who was supposed to do her hair and makeup walked in as she got undressed.

“Yeah, why?”

“Ask Nurse Kelly to do it when you get your test. She’s better than going somewhere and having them wax it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.