The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Rory Walsh is a boy with a problem. His mother has just passed away, and his abusive alcoholic aunt is trying to take custody of him because she thinks his mother had money. In steps his father, who Rory has never met, to rescue him. Rory is taken from his home and friends and moved to The Valley, a gated community in Summerlin Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. He discovers that his father is loaded, and he will be moving into a home in which ten of his old ones would fit into easily.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Sports   Group Sex   First   Slow  

Sunlight streamed through the windows. It took Summer a second to realize that she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts that weren’t hers.

’Dear God, what did I do last night?’ she worried.

She looked around and recognized Rory’s bedroom. She suspected the lump under the comforter was him.

If she’d been able to write the perfect story, she would have come back from the party and found him upstairs, sitting in his usual place, watching the Las Vegas lights. They would have kissed. Kissed a lot! Then he would have taken her to his bed.

Rory stirred and pulled down the comforter as his eyes lazily opened. He gave her a ‘pleased to see you’ look that caused her to decide to fulfill her fantasy. Summer rolled over on her side and leaned in for a kiss. Rory hesitated; she worried it might be because of the funky taste in her mouth. She might have been sick last night. Then he went ahead and kissed her.

She pushed the comforter down farther to expose his torso and upper thighs. She could see his Calvin Klein underwear was hiding an anaconda. Rory gently took her hand and laid it on the front of his bulge so she could feel how hard he was.

Summer reminisced about her younger, more inexperienced years. Thankfully, Alice had gone into great detail about what she’d done with a boy at camp that summer. Summer and Julie had sat transfixed as Alice described giving him a blowjob. Since then, Summer had given a few herself. Kids in The Valley thought nothing of doing a group hang and then splitting off into couples as the night went on. A blowjob was a way to have fun, but it didn’t mean anything. After the outing, everyone was just friends.

But somehow, this felt different. Besides the noticeable size difference from anything she’d ever felt before, she might actually like Rory.

She firmly ran her hand up and down the front of his underwear. Rory groaned, then reached down and slid them off. Summer internally went into panic mode. ’What does this mean? Does he expect full-on sex? Could she get away with only a blowjob? Maybe she could jerk him off?’

Then her thoughts turned to her wants. ’Do I want to lose my virginity this morning? Shouldn’t we at least go out on a date first? Or did we do it last night, and this is just a continuation? Oh my God! Did I completely block out my first time? Was I horrible?’

He kissed her again and put her hand on his now bare member. It felt strange, like gripping a warm rubber baseball bat. When she just held him, Rory reached down and put his hand over hers. He guided her up and down his length until she snapped out of her fog and did it on her own.

“You’re doing such a good job,” he praised and then made an odd growling noise.

After a slow build, his whole body stiffened, and he shot his stuff all over his chest and stomach. Rory leaned over and kissed her hard.

“You can wake me like that anytime you want,” he said, then crawled out of bed and walked naked to the bathroom. Summer admired his fine ass. “If you want to join me...”

“Maybe another day,” she blurted before she could talk herself into it.

’What did I just do?’


When Rory got out of the shower, Summer had left.

He went downstairs and found the girls and Katherine eating pancakes. Rory grabbed a plate and a glass of milk and joined them.

“Hey,” little Hannah said as the corners of her lips turned up. “What do you call an alligator wearing a vest?”

“I don’t know. What do you call an alligator wearing a vest?” Rory asked, playing her straight man.

“An investigator.”

The girls giggled.

“Good one,” Ella said.

They talked like this was the same as any other day back home. The truth was, they were going home, and Rory didn’t know when they would see each other again.

He promised to go swimming with them, which got the girls excited. They went up to change. Before he did the same, he got up and hugged Katherine. He felt tears well up in his eyes.

“I never told you how much it meant to me that you, Chris, and the girls were there for me. You guys were an island of normal in my chaotic world. If I hadn’t been able to come to your house to just gather myself for a second, I don’t think I could have gotten through it all. Especially at the end.”

Crystal and Sophie walked into the dining room to see the two of them with tears streaming down their faces.

“It was the least we could do. Your mother was my best friend. I catch myself thinking I need to share something with her and realizing that she’s gone. I know it has to be ten times worse for you,” Katherine said.

“Just know that if any of you ever need something, call me. I’ll move heaven and earth to do what I can,” Rory solemnly promised.

Katherine wiped the tears from his face.

“Go play with the girls. They’re going to miss you like crazy,” Katherine said with a forced smile.

Rory had to leave, or he’d start crying again. He’d made a point of never doing that in front of the girls. They were too young to understand, and it would upset them.

When he returned from the tower, he put on a practiced happy face and played games with the girls in the pool. A bit later, Sophie joined them. Rory watched and saw she was really having fun. It was nice to see a smile on his stepsister’s face.

Finally, Chris stepped out back and told the girls they had to get out so they could go home.

Initially, they’d talked about staying through his birthday, but Chris’s lead manager had up and quit. If he didn’t go home, his gym would be closed on Monday.

When he and Sophie were alone, Rory said, “A little birdie told me you made out with a certain water polo captain last night. Your street cred must be trashed this morning.”

She sent a massive wall of water right into his face.

“I see how it’s going to be. I tease you, and you try to drown me,” Rory said with a grin.

“I just hope his girlfriend doesn’t find out.”

Rory gave her a pained look.

“Fuck,” Sophie moaned. “How did you find out?”

“I heard said couple duking it out at one in the morning. The good news for you is it sounds like he’s now free.”

“At least he didn’t drink himself blind like your friends. We had to organize rides for all of them,” Sophie said.

“FYI, whoever brought Summer home just left her in the driveway. If I hadn’t been up, who knows what would have happened to her?”

“Was that her I saw climbing over our fence this morning?” Sophie asked.

“Yep.”

“If you don’t want me blabbing about that, you’d best forget what you heard about me.”

“Look at that. We sound like real siblings.”

Sophie tried to keep from smiling but was unsuccessful. She had a full-fledged grin on her face as she left him chuckling in the pool.


On the ride back from the airport, Rory commented that he’d only spoken to his aunt the one time while she was in town. Tyler apologized for letting her coerce him into paying for her to come ‘check on Rory.’

At least he wouldn’t have to deal with Aunt Rose again.

When Rory got home, he at first did a bunch of nothing. But he soon got restless and sent a message to Jace to see what he was up to. Jace invited him over to go dirt biking with Sean.


Sean begged off riding bikes with Jace and Rory. Alice called Sean and said the rest of them were coming to her house to recover from their hangovers. When he got there, her mom told him the girls were in the family room.

“Tell us you remember what happened last night,” Alice said as he joined them.

“The last thing I remember was playing some game where we had to drink shots. I woke up leaning against my front door at like six in the morning,” he admitted.

They’d all had similar experiences.

“We have to make a pact to have someone remain somewhat sober. Who knows what the water polo team might do?” Summer warned.

“At least we ended up at home,” Julie said.

“What happened when you took Rory to your art class?” Sean asked to change the topic.

“Before class, he kissed me,” Alice said.

“Hang on,” Julie said with fire in her eyes. “Dial that back. He kissed you?”

Now Julie’s cheeks flushed to show her anger.

“Well, yeah. But he said our kiss was weird, and I think he thought it was a mistake.”

“Oh, no,” Sean said to weigh in. “Guys don’t kiss girls by mistake. Trust me. Rory kissed you on purpose.”

“I agree,” Summer added. “Why did he say it was weird?”

“I don’t know,” Alice admitted.

“Maybe it was a pity kiss,” Sean said, which earned him all three girls throwing pillows at him.

“Then what happened?” he asked Alice.

“We were doing torsos, so Rory stripped down to his underwear and posed.”

“Hold up. You drew him in his underwear?” Julie asked.

“I want to see it,” Summer said.

Alice left for a moment to get her sketchbook. When she came back, she opened it to the page Rory was on.

“You even captured his little birthmark,” Summer said, pointing at the V his muscles made going into his underwear.

Sean raised an eyebrow.

“And how do you know about it?” he asked.

It was Summer’s turn to blush.

“I woke up with him this morning.”

“You’re just now telling us this?” Alice complained. “We said we would share everything concerning him.”

“How did you end up in his bed? What did you do?” Sean asked.

Summer looked at the other two girls.

“I don’t want to tell in front of Sean,” Summer said.

“Something did happen. I knew it. Give it up, girlfriend,” Alice said.

“Leave her alone,” Julie said with a note of annoyance. “Some things are better left unsaid.”

“No way,” Sean said to add his opinion.

Summer shook her head, leaned back in her chair, and gave them a defiant look.

“This is serious girl stuff,” Alice said to Julie. “If you don’t want to hear it, go to the bathroom or something. Stick your fingers in your ears. But she’s talking.”

“Okay, okay,” Julie said, then turned to Summer. “Spill.”

Sean held his breath in anticipation.

“It wasn’t that big a deal. Rory must have found me passed out in front of my house, so he took me to his room in the tower. I woke up in his shorts and t-shirt.”

“You slut,” Alice said. “You might as well tell us the rest because Sean will only guess or bug you until you cave.”

“Okay, fine, I gave him a hand job.”

The room went quiet as everyone absorbed what Summer had shared.

“He’ll never like me if you two are kissing on him and ... more,” Julie complained.

“Tell us everything,” Alice ordered.

Sean was glad he hadn’t gone dirt-bike riding. He would never hear this kind of gossip with Jace and Rory.


On Monday, Rory spent the morning catching up on all the inquiries that had come in over the weekend. After lunch was porn class. He was excited about the day’s lesson because Crystal had told him it would be focused on how to please a woman.

When he arrived, he noted two changes: Rod was missing, and Oksana had joined their class. Tyler was also MIA, which left it to Crystal to teach the class.

She went up front and began the session.

“Today, we’re going to learn how to give a woman pleasure. I want Rory to work with Oksana and Stacy. Dick, you continue with Kitty.”

Dick gave Rory a side glance; he didn’t know that Rory already knew Oksana.

“Tell me about your first experience receiving oral,” Crystal said.

Kitty went first.

“Mine happened when I was about 15. My boyfriend at the time was a couple of years older. I’d picked him because I wanted my first time to be with someone experienced. What I discovered was he’d learned about sex exclusively from watching porn.”

“How else are we expected to learn?” Dick asked, which made the class chuckle.

Rory had to admit that was how he learned. He discovered that most guys who shared their exploits were full of it. The ones who knew anything rarely talked, so it was learn on the internet unless you ran into a lonely MILF who was willing to teach you.

“No, I get it, but I felt like a kid on a road trip. It was a long, sweaty, frustrating game of ‘are you there yet?’” Kitty shared.

“What technique did he use?” Crystal asked.

“He didn’t have any. It was inconsistent, aimless licking, like dog kisses. It did make me squirm, and not in a good way. It felt awkward and uncomfortable, and I didn’t let my partner do oral for a long time after that. Then I met this guy in college who showed me how great it could be. Now it’s my favorite part,” Kitty shared.

“What about you, Oksana?” Crystal asked.

“I’ve only done it during a shoot and never got into it.”

“Stacy?”

The poor girl looked at her shoes in answer.

“And you guys, have you given head?”

“Occasionally. I’m no expert,” Dick said.

“I never have,” Rory admitted.

Stacy peeked at him. He gave her a reassuring smile in return.

“Okay, I’ve always said that the best way to learn is by doing,” Crystal said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.