The Valley - Cover

The Valley

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - Rory Walsh is a boy with a problem. His mother has just passed away, and his abusive alcoholic aunt is trying to take custody of him because she thinks his mother had money. In steps his father, who Rory has never met, to rescue him. Rory is taken from his home and friends and moved to The Valley, a gated community in Summerlin Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas. He discovers that his father is loaded, and he will be moving into a home in which ten of his old ones would fit into easily.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Sports   Group Sex   First   Slow  

It had been fifteen days, six hours, and thirty-six minutes since his mother’s heart had stopped beating. He couldn’t help but mark the time.

Cancer had ravaged her body a second time. Initially, she’d fought it and gone through the chemo and surgeries. The cure was worse than the disease, so when the cancer came back, his mom opted for just pain management and signed a ‘do not resuscitate’ order.

Knowing she didn’t have much time, she’d provided for him. His mom had written a will that left everything to him and arranged for him to live with his godparents, Chris and Katherine Freeman. His godfather owned a gym called The Training Ground, which specialized in mixed martial arts, boxing, and kickboxing. Katherine did the books for the gym and raised their four girls, ages 4, 6, 7, and 9.

During his mother’s illness, working out at the gym had kept him sane. Pounding a heavy bag with his fists was the perfect stress reliever.

His mother had also put him in charge of her medical care. Technically, Katherine was named as having his mom’s medical power of attorney because he was only fifteen. But when the time came, Katherine made it clear he had to decide.

He’d been shocked that they muted the heart monitor when they took his mom off life support. The continual beeping sound suddenly vanished. Rory held his mother’s hand as she took a deep breath, then seemed to relax. The room was utterly silent when the only person who’d ever truly loved him departed. It was quiet and deafening, both at the same time.

Since that moment, he’d been aware of every minute the world kept spinning without his mother in it. The last fifteen days, six hours, and thirty-seven minutes had otherwise been a blur—he was only conscious of the clock and his mother’s absence. Rory silently thanked his mom for making the funeral arrangements in advance because he wasn’t sure he could have handled all the details in his state of mind.

It just seemed crazy that the universe would take his mother. He wondered if he could even go on without her.

He was in the basement, sorting the last of the house’s contents. He put them into four categories: what he would keep for himself, what would go into the estate sale, stuff to donate, and a pile for the trash.

“Rory! There’s someone here to see you,” Katherine called from the top of the stairs.

He had an appointment in an hour with the realtor his mother had picked out. Could she be early?

The realtor had worked up some numbers and assured him that Beverly, a community on the southwest side of Chicago, was a hot market. Somewhere around twenty thousand people lived there, of whom a large percentage were Irish-American.

Rory’s mom had moved them there when he was first born so they could be close to her family. The only members left were his grandmother—who was in assisted living—and his piece-of-work aunt, who couldn’t stay sober long enough to hold a job.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.