A Valentine's Day to Remember - Cover

A Valentine's Day to Remember

by TonyaL

Copyright© 2023 by TonyaL

Erotica Sex Story: "Who says revenge can't be served hot"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Revenge   .

I reviewed my plan one last time. Tonight had to be perfect. It was time to show Randy a Valentine’s night he’d never forget.

In the mirror, my eyes sparkled, and a mischievous grin was reflected back at me. Randy and I had been dating for three years. Rumor was that Randy had been seen leaving a jewelry store after purchasing a ring.

I looked down at my hand with its perfectly manicured nails and decided to remove all but one ring. I picked up my black lace thigh highs and garter belt and hummed.

I hooked the tops and ran my hands down my silk-clad legs before putting the matching thong and bralette on. Donning my most daring black micro-mini dress, I slipped into my blood-red fuck-me pumps. In the mirror, I saw myself as sexy, confident, and ready for anything. This was the exact opposite of what Randy usually saw.

Downstairs, I grabbed my phone and texted to confirm everything was set. Twenty minutes later, late as usual, Randy walked in, and his jaw dropped. I quickly grabbed my purse before he had a chance to say he would rather stay here and have some fun.

“I made reservations at L’ultima Cena. I know how much you love Italian, and I wanted tonight to be special,” I told him sensually. Hoping, he’d think of what would be waiting for him later when we returned.

In the car, I watched him salivating every time my dress rode up. He shifted in his seat at every stop as I crossed and uncrossed my legs to be sure the tops of my garters and thighs were exposed to his view. When we finally arrived at the restaurant, he rubbed my hand over his hard-on.

“My god, Jess, see what you do to me?”

I giggled, “Wait until later, baby. I’ll make sure you’ll never forget this Valentine’s Day.”

Inside, I gave the host my name, and he led us to a table near the back of the room. I noticed every man and woman stare as I walked by.

Not used to being the center of attention, this made me almost waver and head out the door. Instead, once we reached our table, I excused myself to go to the powder room.

Inside I took a few deep breaths to relax my anxiety. Then, finally, the door opened as my friend, Leah, came in, stood beside me, and whispered in my ear. “You look fucking hot, Jess. You are the most gorgeous person here. You deserve this night to be amazing. Remember, you got this. You can do anything.”

I kissed her cheek and walked back to Randy. Before he noticed me, I saw him chatting up the waitress. His dazzling smile was in full force as he typed something into his phone. He looked up and saw me heading towards him and pocketed his phone.

We chatted through dinner, his eyes constantly drawn to my well-exposed cleavage. He reminded me of an animal watching its prey before pouncing. To keep him in a state of arousal, I slipped off my shoe and ran my foot up his slacks to his hard dick. I rubbed it with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

While in the restroom, I removed my thong. I discreetly took it from my bag and balled it in my hand. Just as the waitress came back to ask about dessert. I slipped my hand in his giving them to him. He asked for the bill with a slight hitch and looked at me with wild eyes. I knew he was wound up and almost ready to burst. Randy paid the bill quickly, and we headed back to my place.

My friend gave me a small thumbs up as we passed her to let me know everything was going right on schedule.

Back at my place, Randy poured us some champagne and began to kiss me. He tried to slide his hand up my skirt to grope my pussy. But I turned away, sat on the sofa, and sipped my champagne.

He knelt before me and pulled a ring from his pocket, “Jess, my love, will you marry me?”

Without answering, I leaned down and kissed him.

“Let me give you your Valentine’s gift first. I want to finish what we started earlier. Follow me.”

I led him to a chair which I put in the center of the room. Kissing him, I began to move my body sensually before unbuttoning his shirt and slipping it off. Then I pulled his hands back and tied them to the chair. After removing the rest of his clothes, I grabbed a bandana and blindfolded him. He sat there with his cock waving joyfully at me.

“Wow, Jess, where is this coming from? I love it.”

“Just something I always dreamt of doing.”

I gyrated my ass against his hard dick once before I tied his legs to each side of the chair. I saw his dick quivering just before the front door opened, and a man and woman walked in quietly.

The man came over to me first and kissed me hard. Then, he whispered, “Are you ready for this? You sure you want to go through with it?”

I looked over my shoulder at Randy and whispered, “Yes.”

Jack, Leah’s husband, sat in a chair directly in front of Randy. Leah sat beside Randy as I turned on some soft music.

Randy moaned and asked, “Jess, where are you? My cock is about ready to explode. I need you, my love.”

“I’m right here. Are you ready for the blindfold to come off?”

Randy nodded. “Oh yeah,” he exclaimed

I pulled my dress up before I opened Jack’s pants. Once comfortably in front of him, I took his large erection in my mouth. Leah reached over and untied the blindfold moving out of sight before Randy could see her.

Once Randy’s eyes adjusted, he couldn’t believe what he saw.

“What the Fuck, Jess. I asked you to marry me, and here you are, blowing some random guy?”

I just kept at it while Randy could do nothing but watch. Then, finally, Jack slid the straps of my dress over my shoulders, which allowed my ample breasts to pop free. He took them in his hands, squeezing them together as he suckled each nipple. I moaned over his cock as saliva ran out of my mouth, and I pushed him into my throat until I gagged.

I continued to make Jack’s eyes roll back when Leah, bare-ass naked, moved in front of Randy, smiling as she removed my dress. She lay on her back between my legs as she spread them wide. Then, with her tongue flattened, she licked me, pushing her tongue in and out of my sopping pussy while she pressed her thumb to my clit, which made me quiver.

The only thing Randy could do was watch and call me names.

“You fucking bitch, what are you doing? You’re a fucking whore. So after three years, this is what I get from you? What the actual Fuck, Jess! Leah, I always knew you were a fucking cunt and whore. You’re just pure evil.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.