Living Two Lives - Book 7 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 7

Copyright© 2023 by Gruinard

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This book covers the final months of secondary school as well as the summer between school and university. More adventures of the world's most promiscuous nerd.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   Light Bond   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Andrew woke up needing to pee and slipped from the bed without waking Judy up, or so he thought. When he came back from the toilet two eyes were peering over the covers at him.

“Good morning. Sorry I woke you, I was trying to let you sleep.”

He could see the morning after was unsettling her, given that he was standing naked in the middle of his hotel room and she was naked under the covers.

“Stop looking all shy. You were the shallow one attracted to my body”

Andrew twirled for her and Judy failed to suppress a smile.

“If you get out of bed right now, you can run your hands all over me, trace the muscles in my arms, and chest and torso.”

He flexed slightly.

“The fact that I will get to see your hot little body, is purely incidental.”

The smile was full blown now. Andrew grabbed a towel and threw it on the seat in the corner, rolled a condom over his suddenly erect dick and sat there waiting.

“You are such an arrogant bastard, you do know that, don’t you?”

He nodded with a grin.

“Do you know what makes it worse?”

Andrew could tell she knew.

“That you are going to give in.”

Flouncing over Judy shoved her knees down the side of the chair and lowered herself gingerly onto his cock.

“There I was trying to figure out how to get some clothes on before you got out the toilet and now look at me. Stop smiling you smug bastard.”

Judy kissed him hard to remove the sting from the words. Andrew ran his hands over her arse cheeks and squeezed. There wasn’t much fucking going on, it was more of a breaking the ice in the morning type of thing rather than a serious fuck.

“I had a good time last night Andrew. It was exactly what I needed, a night away from that lot and hours of fucking on top of it. The lines you used in the pub, bloody hell, did they work wonders. And then you delivered.”

She pushed him back into the chair and looked down at him.

“Let me get a good look at you so that I have something to think about on these long summer nights in a strange country.”

She was running her hands all over his chest, tracing out the muscles and flicking his nipples with her fingers.

“That’s all I am, eh? A pretty plaything to toy with and then throw back out there into the city, once again alone. Make me have to try to pluck up the courage to approach another hot older woman, be used.”

Judy’s smile was wide and her lips were twitching from trying not to laugh. Andrew unexpectedly stood up and she squeaked and clung on. Lowering her onto the bed he upped the tempo and she matched him. Without words but a lot of passion they fucked knowing that this was goodbye. It was a classic one night stand and there were no regrets, nothing but lots of warm memories. Andrew popped first but some clit play got her over the top before he slipped out of her for the last time. Disposing of the final condom, Andrew sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Judy into his lap, holding her and caressing her back and bum.

“I don’t think anyone has played with my bum as much as you have.”

“I have never met a bum I haven’t liked. Tight jeans are wonderful on a woman, regardless of whether she has a cute slender bum.”

Here Andrew squeezed hers appreciatively.

“Or if she has big wide hips and large fleshy cheeks. I think the key thing is that the bum is attached to a woman. After that, I really don’t care.”

Andrew let her shower first as he tidied up the room, mainly clearing all the condom packets and wads of tissues lying beside the bed. He laid Judy’s clothes out and had a quick shower after she was done. Even although it was early they headed out to find some breakfast, for him, and to head back to the hotel, her.

“Good luck with all your interviews. I start Cambridge in the last week of September. If everything aligns then look me up, I am at Trinity College, otherwise good luck. I had a wonderful day and night with you Judy.”

They kissed for a surprisingly long time.

“Thank you too Andrew. The day just got better and better. I had a fun time, and then a thought provoking time and finally a downright hot and sexy time. If I end up at Cambridge this year, you will be stuck talking to the damn American.”

He laughed and kissed her again. With a wave she disappeared down the steps to the Tube. Although Andrew was starving he needed to get a run in before he ate breakfast so went back to his room, changed into his running gear and headed off down the Embankment. There were too many stops for traffic lights for his liking but he got 40 minutes of running in and felt better for it. Andrew was now very hungry for breakfast, his waitress looked more than a little confused when he asked for a second breakfast when she came out with the first, but upon being convinced he was serious, brought out a second full English. Energy restored he was set for the day. Andrew jumped on the Tube three stops over to Embankment from Victoria and then switched south two more stops until he was in Lambeth. Less than 30 minutes after leaving the café he was at the Imperial War Museum, and for a military and history guy it was perfect. Andrew wandered the halls and exhibits soaking it all in relaxing. Having realised how close he was he decided to walk back to his hotel and it took him less time than it did on the Tube in the morning. After cleaning up Andrew headed off to the King’s Road in Chelsea in search of dinner.

Wow, he thought the people watching in Covent Garden was fun, but the Sloane Rangers in their natural habitat were something else. It was frightening, Andrew felt he had more in common with Judy than he did with these people. Whenever possible Andrew sat at the back or side in restaurants, it made him feel less obvious, less conspicuous. It was the same that night, it was a Monday and it was quiet, and Andrew appeared to spend his time thumbing through some computer science notes, and not appearing to pay the slightest attention to them. He sat and listened to the conversations going on around him, relating events of the weekend at someone or others estates. Andrew was being careful not to stare, but nobody was modulating their voices so it was impossible not to eavesdrop. He also was aware of glances in his direction. Ara sprang to mind and for once there were no pangs of regret, in fact it was the exact opposite. These were her social circle, her school friends, the kind of people her mother wanted her to marry. Andrew had gone to a private school in Edinburgh, sitting on tens of acres of land near the centre of the city with an uninterrupted view of Edinburgh Castle, and where the main building was 350 years old. And yet he had never felt so working class in his entire life as he did that night in Chelsea.

As he was at the counter paying for dinner, two of his fellow diners were behind him waiting their turn to pay. Andrew turned round and was boxed in by the pair of them, two of the women he had been aware were staring at him earlier. The poor sheep, Andrew, had no defence against two determined sheepdogs. He thought back to what poor Ara was suffering at the hands and attentions of those Neds all those months ago back in Edinburgh. This was no different, very different in that Andrew could literally lift them out the way, but no different in intent. 6’5” and 15 stone being harassed by a couple of Sloan Rangers.

“We haven’t seen you around here before, I am Sarah-Jane, and this is Harriet.”

He stood and looked at them for a second. Telling them to fuck off and pushing past would have them out of his life in under five seconds. And yet. God, he was such a slut; but not that much of a slut.

“Good night ladies.”

Andrew brushed past and made it to the door before Harriet’s hand touched his arm. Sarah-Jane was at the counter, paying and looking daggers over at him.

“Are we that bad?”

Andrew stood outside looking at her waiting for Sarah-Jane to join them.

“I have no idea what you are like, your reputation precedes you. I am Scottish, am going to university and the closest I have come to the country is working on the farm of a family friend. So I doubt we have much in common. I leave tomorrow to head back up north, so unless you are looking for a quick shag with a Scottish tourist I suggest we say goodnight and go our separate ways.”

Harriet laughed in delight.

“I should be mortally offended but I am not. No shagging I’m afraid but are you sure you don’t want a drink?”

“I think it best that we say our goodbyes. Goodnight to you both.”

Shaking his head Andrew tried to make his escape for the second time. Suddenly each arm was grabbed by one of the girls and they started walking with him.

“Sorry but there are a bunch of skinheads walking up the street towards us. Area has gone completely downhill recently. Can we walk with you for a bit?”

It was like getting rid of the flu.

“Come on, in here.”

They got the drink after all. Two Pimms and lemon later he was looking at the pair of them, still trying to figure out how he had got there.

“So you don’t like us?”

Sarah-Jane seemed to be spoiling for a fight.

“I don’t know you and don’t understand your world outlook. Like I said, I am studious and very quiet, pretty shy actually. I don’t think I am better than anyone else. I would rather not get into a pointless fight with two people I am never going to see again, just doesn’t seem worth the effort.”

“Why are you here then?”

“I was down on an Army course which finished Saturday and I took the opportunity to spend a couple of extra days in London. I ate on the King’s Road last autumn when I was visiting Imperial on a university open day, so I thought I would try it again.”

Everyone stopped metaphorically brandishing cutlery at this point and they all calmed down. The pair of them were funny in a self-absorbed way and the hour passed without any more tension. A second drink helped. Andrew’s main contribution to the conversation was when he talked about the Royal Engineer course and the difference between his experiences the previous year and that year. The two of them reminded him of June (the person), in the sense that the world was all about them. When Andrew mentioned the Sappers they talked about people they knew in the Guard’s regiments. The two of them were a couple of years older than Andrew and were both attending Durham. He watched and listened as they rattled on about a bunch of people he only vaguely had heard of. Andrew thought about Ara and how this was her life, these were her classmates. The whole evening was a waste, and it was time to get back to the hotel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.