Living Two Lives - Book 7 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 7

Copyright© 2023 by Gruinard

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This book covers the final months of secondary school as well as the summer between school and university. More adventures of the world's most promiscuous nerd.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   Light Bond   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

All of Friday Andrew worked on Physics past papers and managed to complete the first two of the seven years. After his run on Saturday morning he sat and did two more years. Sunday morning his plan was to complete one more before finishing the last two of the seven on the Monday. The rest of the week was going to be project review with Mary. Andrew just wanted the exams to start, he was ready and quietly confident of getting ‘A’s in his four key exams. He needed something to keep him occupied and at 4.30 on Saturday evening there was the perfect distraction; Suzanne called with wonderful news. The Jenners were going out for the evening, Vanessa was staying at a friend’s house and she was lonely and needed a study buddy.

It was a fun night with a friend, they even talked about studying and just wanting the exams to start. But really both of them were 17 and horny. They fucked three times after their usual oral appetisers. The first time they sat on the ottoman in the sitting room Suzanne totally impaled upon Andrew with her legs draped loosely behind him. He had arranged it this way so that she could get no purchase, the fucking was all going to come from him. He lifted her slightly and flexed his dick as she slid back down. The movements were barely two or three inches and were slow and measured; if such a thing existed it was a work out fuck, lift and flex, lift and flex. It was the fuck of close comfortable friends, with lots of hugging and kissing, they were making love. Andrew knew that she loved being held that way and would love the feeling of being lifted effortlessly. Their orgasms were drawn out whimpering affairs that started gradually, almost catching them by surprise. Andrew held Suzanne in his arms as they leaked all over the towel they had placed beneath them. After clean-up he stood behind her in the kitchen his hands running all over her body. Suzanne’s body was gloriously curvy, all tits and arse but with her daily swimming there was a toned, fit feel to it. She was trying to make them a snack but Andrew had other things on his mind. He slipped her robe off and folded it over on the kitchen floor. Kneeling behind her he reached up and run his fingers down her back from the shoulders to her firm fleshy cheeks. Andrew started kissing first one and then the other, running his hands over her hips or down her thighs. Andrew worshiped Suzanne’s back from the waist down. It was not a night for arsehole play and he limited his actions to kisses at the top of her crack, leaving further exploration there for another time. His actions were having an impact on Suzanne, twice she tried to spin round but Andrew held her hips in place and continued to caress and kiss her marvelous bottom. Suzanne bent forward spreading her legs, presenting her arse and pussy as her legs widened. Andrew leaned in and breathed deeply, her musk captivating him. He pushed his tongue forward from arse to clit in a long slow tortuous movement, her groans music to his ears. Suzanne bent further pushing her dripping pussy hard against his face. For many minutes they were locked in this position, back arched, bum out grinding against Andrew’s teasing tongue. Finally he could stand it no longer and spun her round, bent her over his shoulder and stood, her bum and legs leading the way. With long strides Andrew was out the kitchen and up the stairs, Suzanne shrieking at his arse the whole time. He barged into her bedroom and threw her onto the bed from several feet away. Suzanne was so ready to be fucked, Andrew dropped his shorts and pulled her effortlessly down the bed bending her into an ‘el’ shape with her pretty little ankles against his shoulders. Suzanne was about to be the first test subject in his new experiment.

Andrew had found a human anatomy and sexuality book at the library, and more importantly had found it during a quiet time when he did not have to be subjected to scrutiny from other people there. He wanted to make sure he was maximising the pleasure for his partners. He also wanted some tips about anal sex but they were for another day. What he did read was that nearly all the nerve endings in a woman’s vagina are at the front. For most women there are few nerve endings further back in the channel. It was not trying to plumb her depths that caused the most stimulation it was the movement and feelings around the entrance. So rather than push all the way into Suzanne Andrew started to pop in and then back out. Between doing that and tapping her clit with his right hand the sensations were new and strange.

“Andrew, what are you doing to me? That feels so strange and yet it is, oh god, keep doing that, faster, right there,”

He watched the flush flow down her body, from face to her neck and then over her tits and knew that she was about to come and hard. Rather than continue to tap her little button Andrew grasped it between his finger and thumb and squeezed gently while pushing all the way into her pussy. The lights in the room dimmed as supernova Suzanne exploded in his arms. He needed both arms to hold onto her legs as she thrashed and spasmed before him. The moments when Suzanne was lost to the world filled him with so much joy, to see her thinking of nothing but the absolute and utter pleasure of the moment, it was magical. Andrew pushed her up the bed and knee walked between her thighs easily slipping his dick back into her tight and twitching pussy. Suzanne pulled him to her face, eyes shining and a vein throbbing on her temple.

“No mercy Andrew. Fuck me, I need you to take me”

She grabbed his ears and pulled him closer.

“Show me the beast unleashed Andrew. Fuck me through this mattress and make me scream. Think only of yourself.”

Every word was causing Andrew’s dick to flex unbidden in her pussy, she knew it and could feel it. He had her bent in half and was already pounding away. Suzanne’s grip on his ears never slackened and she wordlessly urged him on, dragging him to a frantic climax mere minutes later. HIs dick was raw and his balls ached when he pulled out and slumped down on the bed beside her. Suzanne rolled against him and his arm went round her as she lay there her head on his heaving chest. They didn’t nap but rather Andrew pulled Suzanne up onto him, lying along him in the thinking and talking position, her arms crossed and her chin on them looking at him.

“Will you ever really let go? Just think only of yourself?”

Andrew pursed his lips and smiled ruefully.

“So that wasn’t good enough?”

“Stop it, you know what I mean.”

“Think only of myself? I would hope never.”

Andrew stopped and gathered his thoughts.

“What more can I do? Be stronger, have a bigger dick, drain even more from my balls? Suzanne, I had you bent in half like you were made of rubber, pinned to the bed beneath me and I am trying to fuck you through the mattress. I don’t know that there is any more beast and I don’t know that I am interested in finding out. Sex is for two people, is consensual, and has to be enjoyable for both. We just did that in two opposite yet equally fantastic ways.”

Suzanne lay on him thinking about this for a while.

“I always feel there is more, I don’t know why.”

“What? I have fucked you as hard as I know how. Did it look like I was holding anything back? I have eaten you until you beg for mercy, I have stuck my finger in your arse, which we are going to play some more with, I have spanked you, which I are unsure about, what else is there?”

Suddenly he realised that it was not about him at all.

“Oh I see, is this me being dense again? What is it that I am missing?”

Andrew looked at Suzanne expectantly and started massaging her bum.

“Yes, it is playing around, acting a role or something. You joke about dressing me up as a tavern wench and chasing me around and then taking me. That scenario stuck in my head, it turns me on to play a character like that. It is just a prostitute from the Middle-Ages. That kind of sexuality fascinates me, you walk in, throw £30 on the table and do anything you want to me.”

In 1983 there was no internet, no way to look up anything like this. You discovered different things about sexuality in general, and your own quirks specifically, just like this. Talking about it with a partner, maybe someone older who has in their own time made a voyage of discovery about this. Or like he and Suzanne, a couple of horny teenagers who watched a swashbuckling epic on TV and added their own spin. Role playing and fantasies? Andrew had mentioned it first, almost unwittingly and it triggered something in Suzanne. Looking back, it all seemed so hopelessly hit and miss.

“Oh I get it. But think about it. We dress up, I’ll borrow or rent a Pirates of Penzance costume or something similar and you can have the off the shoulder blouse and wide peasant skirt, no underwear. Even while playing the characters you are going to be dripping wet thinking about what I am going to do to you. In your head you will play out the scenario where I do something like what I did today, come up behind you, spend ages just caressing your arse, fling you over my shoulder and take you somewhere to fuck you. We just did that, admittedly without the costume, but we can add that.”

He got on a roll, his mind fizzing with possibilities.

“Oh Suzanne, the fun we can have. I will pick out a costume for you and pack it in a locked bag. Every day you see the bag and think about what I have put in there. Finally a day like today arrives, we are free to have some fun. Leslie comes over about 4.30 and drops off the key to the bag. Your parents and your sister take forever to leave, god will they just hurry up and get out, finally you can open that bag, what did I get you? The anticipation will have you so wet and horny.”

Suzanne was looking at him wide eyed.

“Who knows how to turn you on better than me? What would you want to find? What would you dread to find? What would you love to wear while dreading it at the same time? The bag of no limits, you could take it with you to university. One day the key arrives, only two hours until the games begin. Think about all that delicious anticipation.”

“For someone who never really liked English you sure have a way with words. You fire up that big old brain of yours and look what happens, me lying panting on you turned on like you would not believe.”

Suzanne reached under her and a moment later the head of his cock popped into her, their groans indicative of how turned on they both were. She fucked him this third and final time, energetically humping away on his lap. Suzanne pulled Andrew’s hands to her tits and kept imploring him to squeeze her nipples harder, well beyond anything he was comfortable doing without her specific encouragement. They lay in each other’s arms afterwards, his spunk oozing out of her all over his balls. Since they had ditched condoms sex had become much messier, earthier almost, and as with the hotel room, her room reeked of sex. They showered together, a tight squeeze but that just made it even better. Andrew got out first and left Suzanne to wash her hair. By the time she came out of the bathroom, pink and fresh and sexy, her hair wrapped in a towel but wearing nothing else, he had tidied her room. The bedcover needed to go in the wash but everything else was fine, he had opened the window and the telltale smell of teenage sex had already started to clear.

“You need to get downstairs and get your robe on. It is not much defence I know but if you stand there looking like that you are going to need another shower.”

Suzanne bit her bottom lip and then ran squealing from the room as Andrew chased her down the stairs. He caught her in the kitchen and swept her into his arms before kissing her. She finally got her robe back on and went back to finishing the snack of an hour earlier while Andrew checked the sitting room and dropped the towel by the laundry. Once it and the bedcover were dealt with he sat with Suzanne and wolfed down two huge sandwiches, oddly he was hungry!

Sleep that night came easily and Andrew was up early and worked on another Physics paper that Sunday morning. Leslie was out that night so he was not going to the Campbells for dinner after the Food Bank. He packed his bag for swimming and headed out. The sorting every Sunday at the Food Bank warehouse was as familiar to him as going to the Central Library. It had been a constant in his life for more than four years by then. Other than meeting Nikki that first year there it was not a place that he had friends. Dave Millar was still the weekend team lead there every Sunday but other than him Andrew and Gord were the only constants in the place, the rest of the volunteers came and went. It was hard, grubby work without the emotional satisfaction of seeing the people the food was helping. A lot of the volunteers did not give up, they just moved away from the warehouse. There were some younger people but Andrew had been the youngest person there his entire time, although at 6’5” and a few weeks shy of his 18th birthday he was a lot different than the 100lb skeleton that had first started. He was in a reflective mood that afternoon as he started to work away on his own. Then he was paired with a new volunteer, a middle aged lady who although clueless as to what they had to do felt that as the adult she should be telling him what to do. Andrew still got annoyed by adults doing this, it had pretty much stopped as he grew taller and taller, and tended to be brusque when dealing with it.

“Enough. You have been here 20 minutes and you think you can tell me how to do this? I have been here four years and you are something like the 50th person I have worked with. Do what I tell you and be quiet or go and see Dave to get reassigned.”

The Diplomatic Corps had never returned his calls. Andrew rolled his eyes as she stormed off to Dave and kept working. Fifteen minutes later Dave sent over a second victim.

“Hello I am Nancy. Dave has sent me over to work with you. You are Andrew, right?”

Nancy was everything bossybitch was not. Quiet, funny and just trying to help others, not immediately trying to take charge.

“Dave tells me that you have been doing this for more than four years yet you look quite young still. From a distance you seem older but up close you have a baby face.”

Andrew snorted and Nancy looked alarmed.

“I didn’t mean that to sound the way it did.”

He waved away her stammered apology.

“Don’t stress about it. I am still only 17, although baby faced is not what teenage boys normally like to hear.”

He smiled to let her know he was fine.

“You started here when you were 13?”

Nancy sounded amazed. Andrew gave her the 10 minute version of his time there, skipping over the cancer at the beginning, instead focusing on the concept of helping others. She was interested in karma and how he talked about karmic balance.

“Do you think that works Andrew? Karma I mean.”

HIs enthusiasm startled her.

“Without question, I am 100% sure of it. Way too many great and positive things have happened to me, from helping others, doing the right thing. I have been so lucky and successful in other aspects of my life that I have no doubt about it. Sometimes the proximity between feeding my karmic balance and a great thing in my life is so close it feels scary.”

“Feeding your karmic balance, what a great way to think of it. Sadly, I think you are very much in the minority of people your age. I have two teenage children and I am sure that they would not come with me if I asked them.”

“You are probably right, I have been the youngest here for years. But it is what it is. Schemes like the Duke of Edinburgh Award require that candidates perform volunteer work and maybe that will encourage more young people.

The rest of the afternoon went by as they chatted while they worked. Nancy was easy to chat to, she had children not much younger than him and was used to teenage drama. Swimming that evening was at a medium pace, endless lengths as he thought about everything and nothing. Andrew was content and had no drama in his life at present. Three more weeks would see him through his school exams and six weeks or so after that and he would be graduated from the Open University with a BSc in Computer Science. Andrew felt a twinge in his arms and looked over at the clock, laughing in surprise. No wonder he was aching, he had been swimming for more than an hour and 20 minutes. He was meeting Suzanne at Warrender in less than 12 hours, it would be a very light session for him the following morning. He wearily hauled himself out of the pool and went to shower and change. He was physically tired but mentally and emotionally he was calm and relaxed. But when Andrew wandered into the foyer there was Ara, waiting to talk to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.