Living Two Lives - Book 7 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 7

Copyright© 2023 by Gruinard

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This book covers the final months of secondary school as well as the summer between school and university. More adventures of the world's most promiscuous nerd.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   Light Bond   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Rome is an incredible place and they loved their time wandering the city, trying new food, shopping, just revelling in being together. And the Sistine Chapel was without doubt the tourist highlight of the second week. But Andrew wasn’t writing a guidebook, he was enjoying life and trying to understand himself. He discovered more about himself lying on the bed with Suzanne draped over him, than he did walking the Eternal City. It started on the Monday evening when they had returned to Rome. Suzanne came out of the bathroom naked but for her garter. She sashayed across the room, her full ripe breasts jiggling enticingly, pushing Andrew back onto the bed and straddling him immediately. A moment to position themselves correctly and then she pushed down, her flesh parting and wrapping round his dick. She was slick already and clearly worked up.

“Show me what you can do. I am going to push you to push me Andrew.”

Then quite deliberately, and Andrew guessed harder than she intended, she slapped him in the face, a stinging blow. Suzanne raised her hand to hit Andrew again and he grabbed her. Smirking she struggled to break free. Wrestling her down onto her back Andrew fucked her hard, all the time struggling to hold her hands down as she continued to goad him. Holding Suzanne’s hands against the mattress Andrew closed his eyes shutting out the visual stimulus. Instead he concentrated on the feeling of his dick penetrating her. The fat head pushing through her slick willing flesh, her legs drawing him tight into her. The sensation of her pussy tightening up as his dick pulled out, this time fighting the resistance of her legs, only for it to part willingly as he pushed back in. As Andrew lay on top of Suzanne with his eyes closed, focusing on their coupling, the act of dick in pussy, he was more aware than normal of his other senses. It is said that men are visual creatures, Andrew knew that he was, and was always distracted by the view of his partner.

Suzanne was this full bodied woman, large tits, wide hips, a classic voluptuous siren. Just thinking about her made his dick flex and Andrew heard her moan. But he kept his eyes closed and embraced the rest of his senses. In addition to his penetration of her, the physical act of their fucking, he could feel her thighs and calves on his sides and back, their stomachs pressed together and his hands holding her wrists down. He slowed down his strokes, gauging her reaction, feeling the impatience in her legs, the power there as she tried to bury him deeper and harder. Confirmation came as she demanded that he ‘fuck me harder’. Speeding up again she groaned and exhorted him to plunder her pussy, her words not his. When Suzanne came, Andrew barely held on but managed not to come. He knew that if he looked down at her beautiful face at the moment of orgasm he would be lost and come himself. The unexpected continuation of the fucking left Suzanne no longer able to coherently speak and Andrew smiled and focused on her. One way to demonstrate control had nothing to do with holding her down but rather not coming when she did, hold back on his own pleasure and just keep fucking her. The one flaw in this cunning plan was him actually managing to hang on and not come.

Andrew let go Suzanne’s wrists and instead grabbed her hips, kneeled back and carried on. It became a battle of wills between them, Andrew trying to drag yet one more orgasm out of her and Suzanne desperately working to get him to finally pop. All his focus was on her, feeling his dick pushing in and out of her pussy, knowing the constant pressure on her g-spot was driving her wild. When Andrew finally did come he shuddered with the release and lowered Suzanne back to the bed. They untangled and Andrew slumped beside her, exhausted and aching. Neither of them dozed so much as just lay back at let the world intrude back into their lives. Andrew helped Suzanne up and they staggered through to the little bathroom, taking turns standing under the shower, washing the excesses off themselves. Throwing the now thoroughly disgusting cover off the bed, they crawled under the sheet and fell into a deep sleep. When he came awake in the morning they were in their usual sleeping position, Andrew flat on his back with his left hand cradling Suzanne’s bum. She had her head on his chest and shoulder and her left leg draped over him. The feeling of comfort was very real, to wake up and have someone nestled against him was a sensation that struck a deep chord.

Andrew slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom, relieving himself and then brushing his teeth. Both of them were morning people, too many months of swimming at 7.00 in the morning so as he headed back to bed, Suzanne was right behind him in her morning routine. Five minutes later Andrew had her lying along him, all minty fresh and with a sparkle in her eyes.

“I thought you were never going to come, nothing was working. I nearly had to shout out ‘Paula’.”

He looked at her with a warm smile.

“You know how to make a guy feel good about himself. As long as I didn’t look at you and blocked everything else out I was okay. You are so fucking sexy that when I look at you, and especially when you are coming, I always feel like I am immediately on a hair trigger. I wanted to try something different, you know that I struggle with holding you down physically, even when you slap the shit out of me?”

She looked guilty but he carried on.

“This seemed appropriate revenge, it wasn’t that you lost control of yourself it was more you lost control over me. I don’t know, I was making it up as I went along.”

“Yeah, I realised that I hit you harder than I intended, but I really wanted to goad you, spur you on. I do know that you are fighting your nature but I needed to see what you would do to me. It was amazing to watch you fight me, force me down, hold my wrists and fuck me but then it was like you were ignoring me, you closed your eyes and just kept on fucking me. And then I couldn’t get you to come to stop, and I started to freak out slightly but then it hit me, I had lost control, I think that realisation and the orgasm it produced finally got you to pop. It was scary and intensely hot all at the same time, to know that you were doing whatever you wanted to me, and there was nothing I could do to stop it, well other than try to come so hard that it finally made you come yourself.”

“Unique circumstances I think, I am not sure that I can perform that long all the time and honestly, I don’t want to. It was a performance that I can repeat but not at will. Sex is fantastic, physically, mentally and emotionally but it is the whole thing, especially this, lying here talking and cuddling. I don’t want to just stick my dick in a hole and fuck for hours. I would like to last longer than a couple of minutes but last night was too much, as least on a regular basis.”

“I am learning that about you, the mental is as important as the physical. Imagine if you had been taunting me, letting me know that I had lost control, you were just going to keep fucking me, driving to orgasm after orgasm. It would have made it even more real for me but I doubt that you would have lasted as long. You can talk yourself into an orgasm. No that’s not true, you can orgasm as a result of my orgasm because of the talking. Last night was very isolated fucking, you were trying to not be yourself. And Andrew, never stop telling me that I am spectacular, that looking at me in the throes of orgasm drives you over the edge. That reassurance is wonderful, and I know that I need it, if not constantly, then at least regularly.”

“If only I could let you see what I see, but I understand.”

Andrew flipped Suzanne off him and scooted up the bed until his back was against the headboard. She smiled and knee walked up the bed before easing him into her warm and wet pussy.

“Let me show you how spectacular I think you are. We are both a little tender so just slow and gentle this morning.”

It was not long, and neither of them came, it was just the two of them holding each other revelling in the closeness they felt. But after their talks over the weekend Andrew was less worried about leading Suzanne on, the whole concept of making love to her, rather than just fucking her. They made love a lot now but it meant only so much, not everything.

After a long day flitting about the city, with them ending up at the Borghese Gallery, they had a leisurely dinner with Antonio and Vittoria. This was their penultimate day of active tourism with only Thursday at the Vatican left to go. Andrew and Suzanne chatted with them, told them about Sperlonga and listened as they talked about life as a university student in Rome. Both of them were starting their final year at university and as Freshers less than six weeks from starting, it was interesting to hear them reminisce about their own experiences, particularly the things they wished they had known when they started. When they got back to the room, Suzanne climbed naked into bed although she threw the garter onto the bedside table.

“Close your eyes for me Andrew, I want to talk about your desires and triggers.”

He did as instructed and felt her hand gently hold his hardening cock. But there was no movement Suzanne merely held it, for reasons that became clear shortly.

“You have told me a lot about your sexuality but most of it is reactive. When I have talked to you it is about what I want, often what I want you to do to me or for me. I have told you I will do anything for you, in fact I have told you this many times. Saturday night when you fucked me at the balcony, I was really unsure and worried about being seen, but at the same time, I was so into it as you just moved me there and fucked me. When you spring things on me like that, when I know that you want this, then it touches me deep inside. Skip the obvious joke you big kid.”

She laughed as he sniggered like a schoolboy.

“So what else turns you on, let’s talk about all this, maybe plant a seed or two in that big old brain of yours.”

She leaned in and whispered in his ear.

“And that is why I am holding your cock. You are so self-censoring, so careful not to offend me or anyone else, but as I talk about different things that we can do, things I might not even be able to do through fear or circumstance, I will know. I will whisper the words in your ear and if it excites you, stirs a desire within you, your dick will tell me. You can control your mind, censor the words but your body will let me know, won’t it Andrew? You often taunt me telling me my body will betray me, is my mind working for me or against me. Well two can play that game.”

She was good, his dick had been flexing away in her hand and Andrew knew that she was right, if she whispered something in his ear that stirred something within him Suzanne would know. Maybe even more importantly he would know.

“What type of woman turns you on? Let’s see.”

Suzanne spent the next 20 minutes going through every conceivable body type, hair colour, size, height, ethnicity, gauging his reaction.

“Interesting responses there. Talking about non-white women got you very twitchy, especially Indian women. I wonder why? Body type was less obvious but I was pleased at your reaction to one body type.”

Throwing her leg over him Suzanne lined up with his straining dick and slowly sank onto him.

“Oh I need this, just hold me for a bit please.”

Andrew squeezed her arse and let her lie across him.

“I wanted to keep talking to you but why bother, we can chat shortly, what I want you to do now is show me how much you like this body.”

Andrew’s hips went up, his hands pushed down on her arse and Suzanne swayed to grind her clit against his pubic hair. The combination of all three got them both worked up very quickly. As he looked up at Suzanne’s beautiful face she mouthed ‘come for me’ and suddenly it was all Andrew could think of. As he frantically lifted his hips off the bed, she fingered her clit and the two of them sagged down onto the bed smiling at each other.

“I do like a man who obeys instructions.”

Suzanne giggled, draped across him again. He could feel all of their combined fluids oozing out of her and coating his balls.

“So, where was I? Oh yes, different body types. You don’t appear to have a type do you.”

“Why does this surprise you? Look at who I have gone out with? It is pretty clear I don’t have a type. What you didn’t talk about was smart women, or reopening the can of worms from the start of this year, flawed women, or women with issues. I have a protective nature, probably driven a lot by the size of me. When I went out with Tanvi and Katie in 4th year I was a foot taller and 80 pounds heavier than they were. Why do you think I love having you lie on me before and after sex? I can wrap my arms around you, protect you.”

“Okay then let’s try something else.”

This time it was less vanilla and much more explicit. She talked all sorts of different sex acts but Suzanne didn’t care about shocking him, she was more concerned with his reaction to her whispered comments.

“Do you just spend all day thinking about my arse?”

Her mock outrage totally ruined by biting her bottom lip.

“Well not all day. But you know what I am like, I can’t keep my hands off it.”

Andrew proved that point to her.

“I wondered if there were some deeply hidden fantasies that I could tease out of you.”

She sounded sad that he had not revealed much.

“That was an interesting experiment but think about my life. I was seduced by older women and the first four women I was with were all older than me. I was led and maybe even trained in all my sexual experimentation.”

Andrew marshalled my thoughts.

“I get off when my partner gets off, we both know that, which is why I had to almost block you out of my mind last night. It is the mental and probably the visual that works for me rather than the physiological. So I have tried a whole bunch of stuff, some of which has been planned and some of which is spur of the moment. Is there something that I am desperate to do, desperate to try, that I have not done yet. No, what the hell have I not done?

“I am sexually adventurous and open to almost anything, but I am not imaginative in the sense of thinking of new things to do, my imagination works more at the level of the current act, you know that. You have pushed me way more than I have pushed myself but you saw it last week, when I am pushed somewhere then I will embrace it wholeheartedly, even if only for one night. I don’t know Suzanne, in a lot of ways I am very plain and straightforward, very malleable. I enjoy sex, I enjoy sex a lot, but there has to be a connection. Look at this morning, we made love gently and slowly with neither of us close to coming. Maybe that is my thing, I need the connection, the mental spark, even with someone I don’t really know well. But let’s not ignore another truth as well, I am a complete slut. I am very easily seduced. If a cute woman has a need for a good fuck and can spark a connection with me then I am a total slapper.”

Suzanne initially laughed at his scathing self-assessment but then turned pensive.

“There is a lot of truth to that isn’t there. Have you ever turned down sex?”

Andrew thought through the last couple of years and almost gulped.

“No, I don’t think I have. In fact it was the opposite, remember for the longest time I went out with a lot of women, in our year and the year above, because I was the safe one. No wandering hands, a little bit of snogging and no pushing for more than they were ready for. You know that yourself, that was you, Paula and I way back in the autumn of 1979. I have not been offered a lot of sex either, but I have been pretty slutty the last three or four months. This is another part of the transition with my life. Until very recently it was totally stable but as things have changed so has my attitude. Shit. I am glad we are having this conversation because it is something else I need think about as I head to university.”

Andrew held Suzanne and tried to apologise for bringing the mood down but she was having none of it.

“I know that you are no saint, Andrew.”

A smile twitched at the corner of her mouth but she carried on.

“It is important to me to help you, now I had expected and hoped that it would be some exciting, borderline scary sex act but if it is therapy then I suppose I can do that as well.”

Her theatrical sigh released the tension and he tickled her.

“You are too good to me sometimes; do you know that?”

Andrew hugged her tight and kissed her hard. The next morning as he lay on the bed, waiting for Suzanne to wake he thought about the conversation from the previous evening. Could he turn down sex? There was no need for him to fuck Gail, Mary or Judy. Sure, he could rationalise the first two as exam stress and an understanding friend who was safe but Judy was nothing more than a casual dalliance. If Yasmine had liked him rather than Pete would he have spent the time they were in Edinburgh fucking her? Of course he would have, without a doubt. Was this just being 18 or was it something more deep-rooted and personal? As usual he was overthinking things but Suzanne had definitely planted some thoughts.

Andrew slipped out of bed, to pee and brush his teeth but upon his return he kissed his way up Suzanne’s thighs from the back of her knees to her wonderful full, firm arse. His kisses and caresses woke her and as soon as he was sure she was awake Andrew flipped himself onto his back and slid in under her, holding her down on his face as he attacked her pussy. Suzanne was clearly as horny as he was and seemed very responsive to his touches. It was time to channel Monday night again so Andrew blocked out everything except Suzanne’s pleasure. Just as he had on Monday he focused on their joining, this time his tongue and fingers and their impact on her body.

The spontaneity of the moment worked, there was no slow build-up, a rising crescendo of sensations, rather this was an explosion of orgasms. Andrew licked his way up her lips, tasting her fresh excitement, already leaking steadily from her pussy. Pulling Suzanne down onto his face was a different experience, normally he was face down between her thighs and it was her hands pulling and pushing him around. That morning Andrew was firmly in control with his hands on her sweet arse keeping her on his tongue as he teased and nibbled her clit. They were both muffled that morning, Suzanne had her face buried in a pillow, and Andrew was taking other cues as to how close he had her to orgasm. A combination of his tongue and two fingers searching out her g-spot trigger were all it took and again her orgasm seemed so different with her on top rather than under him. Barely letting her catch her breath his soaking fingers started to circle her tight little rosebud, teasing her, letting her know what was coming next. Capturing her engorged little clit between his lips Andrew squeezed it whilst at the same time slipping his middle finger all the way to the second knuckle. This orgasm spiked through her and Suzanne collapsed shuddering upon him, her whole core quivering. Gently pulling his finger from her Andrew brought Suzanne down his body and held her as the world sprang back into focus. She lay in his arms as he stroked her gloriously firm arse and swept her tangled hair back from her face. Finally she looked up at him with a weary smile.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.