Living Two Lives - Book 7 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 7

Copyright© 2023 by Gruinard

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This book covers the final months of secondary school as well as the summer between school and university. More adventures of the world's most promiscuous nerd.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   School   Light Bond   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

They woke from their nap slowly and Andrew looked down at his friend, naked and cuddly in his arms.

“It is probably just as well that we are not going to the same university. I would never make class if I woke up to this every morning.”

Suzanne smiled.

“I know, I wondered if we would calm down, but it seems to be the opposite. Sleeping with you is addictive.”

Looking back on the summer, it was peak teenager. Unrealistic and in a lot of ways purely physical. They had the chance to fuck themselves silly and so they did. Suzanne and Andrew, on this holiday, stopped themselves from going too crazy when they went to university. They had their Freshers fucking in Rome a month earlier and didn’t go wild like so many of the other first years. But that evening, lying naked in each other’s arms it was fun to imagine four years of university just like that. Andrew offered Suzanne the shower first as he prepared everything for the coming evening. When she came out of the bathroom Suzanne stopped abruptly and looked at the bed. Lying on the bed were her sexiest underwear, her shortest little summer dress, which was almost a mini dress, and the package from the previous evening. Wide eyed she stared at Andrew and he smiled.

“Go and put on the hotel robe.”

She did he instructed and came back through wrapped up.

“Sit down there and look at the clothes on the bed. Don’t put anything on, just sit and look at them, think about tonight.”

And with that he went into the bathroom, closing the door and taking a long, slow, leisurely shower. Andrew cleaned his teeth and dried himself thoroughly before finally walking back into the room. Without saying a word he dressed and then knelt beside the chair looking at Suzanne.

“What is your word to use if this gets too much?”

“Paula”

Her voice was small. Andrew took her hand, opened the door onto the small Juliet balcony and pointed up the street to the left.

“See that little café over there?” She nodded. “I am going to sit there and have a drink. In 20 minutes you may get dressed with what is on the bed. Come back to the balcony and show me that you are dressed. Ten minutes after that you may open the present and put on what is in the box.”

Andrew moved in behind her and his voice was lower, a gravelly growl as much as a whisper.

“You are going to walk over to the café and sit with me. We are not going to talk much, all you have to do is tell me how much for how long.”

Andrew could hear Suzanne gasp.

“Yes, exactly. I want you to sell yourself to me, give up all control. When I leave the table you have to wait five minutes and then you can come back to the room.”

Andrew wrapped his arms around Suzanne as he felt her shake.

“One word stops it at any time but when you come through that door I am going to pay you and then I am going to do anything I want with you. Everything we have ever done and more. Do you understand?”

He rubbed her arse so that there was no misunderstanding. Suzanne nodded.

“Alright. Stand here and watch me go over to the café so that you can see where I am sitting. Stand her in your robe, thinking about what you are going to say to me. 20 minutes, then you can dress. Sit and look at the box for 10 minutes, thinking about what is in there. Once you are fully dressed come over and tell me your price.”

Andrew placed his fingers on both sides of her temple.

“Whose side is your mind on?”

Suzanne shuddered but didn’t answer. He stepped away and closed the door to their hotel room. Taking a deep breath himself Andrew walked over to the café and sat and watched Suzanne the whole time until she stepped inside. 12 minutes later she left the hotel and walked across to his table. Andrew stood and slid the chair in behind her. Suzanne’s dress swished dangerously closed to her bum, his gift obvious the way she was sitting.

“Twenty thousand lira until midnight.”

No preamble, straight into it. That was about one hundred pounds. Andrew looked at her.

“You must be good.”

She swallowed, which although entirely accidental was a good sales technique.

“The best.”

To drag out the agony for Suzanne he motioned to the waiter and ordered her a glass of white wine. Her frustration and impatience were obvious.

“No more than five thousand and you will accompany me to Sperlonga tomorrow.”

“Ten thousand and I will stay all night.”

Andrew looked at her, drawing out the moment before nodding.

“Agreed.”

Suzanne had just agreed to fuck him all night for £50. He put some money on the table to pay for the drinks and stood.

“Five minutes, room 27.”

Andrew stepped away but then stopped and turned back.

“What was the name of your friend in 1979 that you went to school with?”

Suzanne looked at him in puzzlement for a second and then stared him straight in the eye.

“I don’t remember, maybe it will come to me in the morning.”

Seven minutes later there was a knock at the door. She was heart-stoppingly beautiful standing there in a tiny summer dress, her present peeking out under the skirt. He had bought her a garter belt, nothing else. The large box was just a ruse to get her imagination working overtime. But the garter belt had a purpose too as would soon become clear. Andrew moved aside and invited Suzanne into their room. Closing the door he stepped up behind her, he could feel Suzanne trembling in my arms. Lifting her dress Andrew pulled the garter away from her thigh and slid a ten thousand lira note into it, letting the garter snap back into place.

“Bought and paid for. All night you will feel the money against your leg, know that you have given up control. I can and will do anything to you.”

Over the next three hours Andrew fucked Suzanne four times. It was a mentally exhausting, emotionally draining fuck session. The last fuck the most intense of them all. Andrew had prepped Suzanne’s arsehole while eating her, her own pussy juice used to lubricate her little rosebud. As he pushed into her tight little ring, Suzanne pushed back hard against him, popping the wide head of his dick inside her. She hissed but didn’t stop. Once he was fully embedded in her she wiggled her arse but he was in control not her. Leaning over her, his dick all the way up her arse, Andrew whispered in Suzanne’s ear.

“I am in control, not you. I will decide when I am going to fuck this impossibly tight, glorious arse. Not you. Stretch your arms out in front of you.”

She complied and he held her hands in his.

“I am going to hold you down on this bed and fuck you in the arse. There is nothing that you can do, you sold your control for a lousy fifty quid, sold your arse for fifty quid. Now look what I am doing to you. Taking you anyway I want, plundering this incredible body, can you feel my dick stretching your arse.”

Andrew fucked her arse with long strokes, sometimes popping right out but that was okay. As with a vagina, most of the nerve endings are at the anus not deep in the rectum, so popping out and then back in repeatedly was driving Suzanne crazy. His sexual trigger was when the woman was in ecstasy, sexually overloaded. Suzanne was there, a quivering wreck, her orgasms as much mental as physical. Her physical release triggered his own, Andrew couldn’t believe how quickly he came, her obvious pleasure just short circuiting his own brain. They both lay face down on the bed gasping. Andrew slipped out of her arse when he climbed off her and as soon as he lay on his back Suzanne was on top of him.

“Paula Andrew, Paula. Just hold me please.”

He did as requested, and could feel tears on his chest as Suzanne wept softly in his arms. He didn’t freak out and just let her purge her excessive emotions.

“I never thought it could be like that. It was so real, so intense, so wonderful. I knew that you would make the fantasy real but my god, it was a stage play. At no point did I feel in control, from the moment I came out of the bathroom I was under your spell. All the waiting, all that time in my own head, fuck you are a wicked genius.”

As she came down from the high regular Suzanne was back with a vengeance.

“The box, that fucking box. All for this garter.”

She stroked the garter rustling the money as she did so.

“Making me wear the money, a constant reminder of what I had done, was awesome and awful at the same time. But you knew that.” Another long pause. “I don’t think I want to play the prostitute game again. I am glad I did it to see what it felt like but it is very different than I thought. What did you say to me, ‘sold control for a lousy fifty quid’, that really got to me. I don’t want you to buy me, I want you to know that you can have me, anytime you want. There is a difference in my mind, although don’t ask me to explain it right now.”

She was silent again gathering her thoughts before carrying on.

“It is strange, the acting at the café was fun, but when you slipped the money in my garter belt, god it got real in a hurry.”

Andrew reached down and pulled the note out of the belt and dropped it on the floor.

“It was just part of the game, I know that I don’t need it.”

Suzanne scrambled up him and they kissed for a long time. With some help from her, he hardened one final time and they made love, face to face. Neither of them came, it was all about physical intimacy, being as close as possible to the other person. That night they were pressed tight against each other, seeking reassurance.

They stored their excess luggage with the hotel when they checked out on the Friday morning. They were off to a little resort down the coast from Rome called Sperlonga for four days, three nights. It was a train and then a cab but by lunch time they were in the little village and had checked into the hotel. A three room hotel but they didn’t care about that. The room was tiny but with a wonderful view of the Mediterranean Sea, although this part of it is called the Tyrrhenian Sea. They went for a stroll along the beach looking a mismatched pair. Suzanne still had moments of concern, times when she had body issues, but that day was definitely not one of them. She was in a bikini, barefoot carrying her sandals, but with an aura of confidence that was so appealing. Andrew grasped her hand tighter as he walked alongside her, feeling so lucky that she was here with him.

“Stop looking at me like that or I’ll drag you back to the hotel room. We’ll have another little old Italian lady giving me the eye.”

Andrew laughed thinking about the look the old lady gave them when they checked out that morning.

“Sorry, I can’t help it, you look fantastic and I am so damn happy.”

“That’s what I mean.”

Her smile could dazzle people at ten paces. Andrew was glad they had a chance to get away to the beach but had to take sensible precautions given his history. He had checked with his oncologist’s office and been given the okay for shorts but that had been all they would allow to be exposed. So he had spent the holiday with long sleeved shirts and a soft, wide-brimmed hat. Hands, neck and lower legs were all covered in his special sunscreen and they even recommended that he lightly cover his lower back even under the shirt. Andrew was cool and comfortable but ridiculously overdressed compared to the beauty beside him.

“It is nice to get out the city for a couple of days.”

Suzanne was in the mood to chat, he could tell, and this was filler until they got to the main event, the previous night’s games.

“I want to thank you for last night Andrew. It was what I needed, and I knew you would be the perfect person to experiment with. You threw me in at the deep end and made me swim. So much of it was perfect but there was a lot that I am having trouble with as well.”

Her gaze was at the horizon as she reflected on the evening. Andrew could tell she was struggling to put some of it into words.

“Would you like to hear my perspective? Now, later?”

“I would love to hear your thoughts and right now.”

“Don’t let it get to you. You always loved seafood, you thought you would love squid but when you got to the restaurant and ordered it, you didn’t like it. And you have never ordered it again. Tried it, didn’t like it and moved on. This doesn’t define you, and remember we are young and inexperienced, we had no idea what we are doing. Having a hooker fantasy at 18 is unusual, but getting the chance to act it out in public was even more unusual. You thought it would be sexy, but it just made you feel dirty or used, yes?”

Suzanne nodded and squeezed his hand tighter.

“It was just a game, like squid never to be repeated. You had all these desires and feelings swimming around in your head and that is great, but it is not a bad thing at this stage of our lives to have concrete proof that some things are better left as fantasies. It comes back to control, maybe you don’t want to give up control so much as just have an athletic or strong lover. Someone who can break through the barriers you have built around yourself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.