Smokin' Hot Sarah - Cover

Smokin' Hot Sarah

by Creepy Uncle Pete

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Mind Control Sex Story: Psychic powers are used and abused. Sarah surprises her parents on her birthday, and their family life changes drastically. This is a 'daughter seduces Daddy' story, with a few big twists. As the title implies, this story includes a hottie named Sarah who smokes. If you don't like cigarettes, you should probably skip this one.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Oral Sex   Smoking   .

My sales team had nearly a record week, so I decided to reward them. I bought appetizers and a round of drinks across the street before we left for home Friday afternoon. After my second beer, I walked out and saw one of my staff light up a cigarette in the parking lot. I got a craving, but shrugged it off, I hadn’t smoked in almost 20 years. Brian saw me staring, and offered; “You want one, Fred?”

“No, thanks. See you Monday.”

I stopped at the grocery store for bread and eggs on the way home and saw the cigarette display in front. My eyes were drawn to the very long white menthol 120’s my wife Mary used to smoke back when we met. I shook my head slightly. We hadn’t smoked since college.

I got bread, eggs, a bottle of wine, and for some reason, three packs of the menthol 120’s. Maybe I had a brain fart and thought back to when I used to buy them for Mary because she wasn’t quite old enough. I reminisced to myself as I drove home. It was sexy when she used to suck on them. It made me think of blowjobs. I remembered back to the first time I saw Mary take her bra off, while holding a long white cigarette between her teeth. At the time, it was the sexiest thing I’d ever seen.

I had a vasectomy the month our daughter Sarah was born. We didn’t want any more kids, and Mary started taking the pill. I had the vasectomy as a backup, and a way to know Mary was faithful. I never told anyone, and thankfully she never got pregnant again. I loved Mary fiercely and didn’t know what I’d do without her.

When I got home, I set the groceries on the table and went to the bathroom. When I was done, I put the wine and eggs in the fridge, and the bread on the counter, but there were no cigarettes. Maybe it was the beers I drank. I must have imagined it.

Mary walked in carrying a few bags. “Hi, Fred! Sarah’s birthday is today, and the party is tomorrow night. I thought we’d let her get a puppy. She’s been asking on and off for years.” She set the bags on the table and showed me a few things. There was a dog bowl, a leash, and a couple of large dog collars, one pink and one blue.

How could I have forgotten! My little girl was 18! “That sounds like a good idea, honey. What else did you get?”

“Some clothes for her. She’s a young woman now, instead of a kid.” She showed me a white blouse and two skirts, a light blue one, and another that was a dark shade of purple.

“Nice.”

She also held up a very lacy pink bra, and a pair of matching panties!

“Uh, shouldn’t she be older for those, like maybe 25?”

She laughed at me. “Daddy said the same thing when I got my first real bra! Hahahaha! She’s not a baby anymore, grandpa!”

I went with the stereotype for the sake of comedy, “Grandpa! Nope! No way I’m letting her have kids until she’s 40! At least!”

When she finished laughing, she said; “I got us a few things for bedtime, too.” She opened a bright pink plastic bag from the ‘Naughty Store’, as she called it. Inside were a leather flyswatter and a movie, something like “Teaching Bad Girls #31”.

She pointed to a picture on the back. “Mmmmm! I’d love to do that!” A young woman was getting spanked by a man who was sucking another woman’s boob. I’d love that too! A few times before Sarah was born, Mary and I had talked about finding a woman to join us for a threesome. We decided it might be too complicated emotionally or socially. We were in love and didn’t want to risk losing each other. As I looked at the other pictures on the back of the movie case, I got a big smile, but Mary looked confused. “There should be ... I thought I got ... I guess I forgot it.”

“Forgot what?”

“Something else naughty. Oh well, I’ll get it next time. I think we can have enough fun with you spanking your naughty girl tonight.”

“I’m sure we will!” I slid one my hands down the back of her jeans and squeezed her butt. Just then, Sarah walked in. Too late, I moved my hand away, and Mary took the bags to our bedroom.

Sarah exaggerated her reaction, “Gross! Go get a room, people!”

“I’m glad your mother never told you about all the times we did it in your bed.”

“EEEEEWWWWWW! That’s so sick, daddy! Yuck!”

“Kidding! Just kidding!” We never really did it in her bed, but there was a certain stain in the carpet next to it...

A few hours after dinner, I heard Sarah come in the back door. I said, “Goodnight, sweetie.” I smelled cigarette smoke as she kissed my cheek, and I realized what was going on. She must have taken the cigarettes while I was in the bathroom! I decided to let it slide, for now.

I kissed her forehead as she said, “Good night, daddy.”

When Mary and I took a shower that night, I was washing her back and noticed the bathroom door wasn’t shut all the way. After a couple of minutes, the door slowly and quietly shut on its own. Sarah had been watching us! The thought troubled me a bit, but also excited me.

I made sure to close the bedroom door, but not lock it, before we made love that night. Mary had a major submissive streak, and I was a little into dominance play. She enjoyed calling me “teacher” and having me spank her before we made love. Some nights, she would call me “Master” and ask me to punish my “naughty pet.” I kind of liked it but was reluctant to do anything that might cause her serious pain. Over the years, we reached a middle ground, with me spanking her harder than I was comfortable with, if it was only with my hand.

Mary and I were nude, with me sitting on the edge of the bed. She laid across my lap, saying, “I’m so sorry I was bad, teacher. I know you have to spank me, ‘cause I’m such a naughty girl.”

She didn’t like to, but I started the same way each time, to prevent any misunderstandings or harm that might come from rough play. “What’s the safe word?”

“Kite! But I don’t want a safe word. I want you to punish your naughty bad girl.”

“And what happens if you say ‘Kite’?”

“We stop, and you go sleep on the couch. But teacher needs to hurry up, and spank his dirty, naughty girl!”

“Yes, I do. I have to punish your little bottom, like this.” SMACK! SMACK! I slapped her butt cheeks with my hand.

“Ow! Whatever you do, don’t spank me with that new leather flyswatter! I bet that would hurt a lot!” In her way, she was begging me to.

“You’re such a bad, slutty girl, I think I have to.” I picked it up and gave each cheek a weak swat. WHAP! WHAP!

“Just please don’t go harder, teacher, PLEASE!” Her way of telling me she wanted much more.

“You’re such a nasty little tramp, I have to.” THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

“Ow! Don’t hurt me so much! PLEASE! PLEASE!” She was really getting into it!

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

“OW! OW! PLEASE!”

“The flyswatter isn’t enough. I guess I’ll have to spank your naughty little pussy with my cock.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.