Fucking Forgiveness - Cover

Fucking Forgiveness

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Three former girlfriends return to Kurt's life. He dominates and gets revenge on the first, but gives her and her daughters a place to stay. He's kinder but even sleazier with the second. The third is the biggest surprise of all... CAUTION - Chapter 1 is ABSOLUTELY NOT a kind and loving romance! Includes smoking, anal, humiliation, sexual violence, teen sex, drugs, BDSM, coercion, more teen sex, prostitution, more smoking, incest, and yet more teen sex. You have been warned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   RAAC   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Smoking   Caution   ENF   Prostitution   Revenge  

Three Years Later

Because of a hormonal problem, my wife Sarah had stopped growing at age 14. At 17, she was 80 pounds and four foot eight, with cute little “A” cup breasts. The doctor told us she could never get pregnant, but was otherwise healthy. We were both overjoyed to learn she would never have periods either. I had reassured her that we could adopt if we wanted, and I was very happy with her looks and size.

We held hands as we slowly walked around the huge store on our usual Thursday morning grocery shopping trip. If you haven’t been at a 24-hour big box store late at night or very early in the morning, try it. On a Sunday afternoon, the store probably has a thousand customers, elbow to elbow, with check-out lines that start and end in different zip codes. At four am on a Thursday, it’s more like five customers who barely see each other.

As we walked past the children’s clothing section, Sarah said, “Wait, that looks familiar.” She pointed to a pink onesie meant for preschoolers. “I remember you putting one of those on me a long, long time ago.”

I laughed. “You were four or five, but you make it sound like a century.”

She lowered her voice and looked very bashful. “You saw me naked?”

I put a hand on her butt and whispered back, “And I saw you naked an hour ago. Doggystyle was fun, right? I saw you naked when I changed your diapers, too.”

She looked very ashamed. “But ... but I was a baby! I didn’t know anything about sex!”

“Then it’s good we didn’t have sex when you were a baby.” I giggled.

“But ... but...”

I joked, “Would it be better if I put diapers on you today?”

She looked nervous and uncertain. She copied a mannerism from her mother, putting a finger in the corner of her mouth. She had a cigarette less than an hour before, so I knew the finger meant she was horny.

I was surprised and curious when she said, “Uh ... if you want to, I guess.”

“And maybe we should get baby a rattle, and a binky, and a baby bonnet?”

“Um, those ... might be fun.”

I whispered, “Does my naughty little baby want to screw her daddy after he changes her dirty diaper?”

I saw her touch the front of her jeans a moment. “Mmm! Please?”

When we got to the diaper aisle, she thought the smallest adult diapers might be too big, so she got the largest child size they had instead. They had toy animals printed on them. She got a naughty look on her face as she stared at the display of pacifiers. She quietly asked me, “Do they have any shaped like a dick?”

I smiled and squeezed her butt, saying, “That’s at a different kind of store.”

We walked to the checkouts at the front with our usual groceries, plus a third of a cart of baby items.

I glanced at the cashier and saw her pretty face and large breasts. I also noticed the brunette’s height, nearly as tall as I was. Her chin was even with the top of Sarah’s head.

To prevent any jealousy or anger from Sarah if she noticed me looking at the girl, I turned my head and pretended to be fascinated with a stack of cereal boxes.

As Sarah started to unload the cart, the young lady noticed her wedding ring and asked, “Nice ring! Is it real?”

“If it isn’t, my husband’s in big trouble!”

“So, you two are married! Wow! You only look like you’re 13!”

“I turned 17 last month.”

“Cool. The blue sapphires on your necklace really match your eyes. Pretty!”

I turned back and saw the cashier wore a nametag “Lindsey” next to a ‘rainbow’ pin on her apron. I wondered if she was a lesbian, and flirting with my wife.

“And your hair is so curly! I wish I knew how to curl it that well. I could never get my ex-girlfriend’s that nice.”

She mentioned an ex, while complimenting her. Yup, flirting.

I started unloading the heavier items from the cart, as Sarah slowly moved cans to the conveyor belt one at a time. She touched the corner of her mouth a moment.

She whispered to me that she needed more cigarettes, and I asked Lindsey to get two cartons for us.

She told Sarah, “It really sucks that you have to be 18 to buy them now. It was such a pain having friends get them for me until my birthday last week. I couldn’t work night shift until then either.”

Sarah said, “I can’t wait until I can buy cigarettes myself, and he can take me to fun places I can’t go yet. Dance clubs, and the ‘Naughty Store’ down the street.”

Lindsey giggled and agreed as she rang up the diapers. I saw her cheeks turning pink as she said, “Yeah, that’ll be cool for you. The first time I went in there, I was so embarrassed looking at the porn and dildos. When an old man walked in and looked at me, I ran out. My friends teased me so bad!”

The three of us shared a chuckle.

“The extra dollar an hour I get working nights will help, but I think I’ll need another job to afford my own place. My ex wants me to move out by Monday. I can babysit. Since he’s such a hunk, and you’re so pretty, I bet your baby is super cute. Do you have a boy or girl?”

It was our turn to blush. Sarah swallowed hard and told her, “Um, we don’t have one yet. The stuff is uh ... for my cousin.”

“Well, if your cousin needs a babysitter, give me a call. Here’s my number...”

We walked out to our SUV and started loading in the groceries. Sarah said, “Whew, that girl was hot for you! And just plain hot!”

I told her, “You were the one she was flirting with. She said you were cute or pretty a bunch of times.”

She lit a cigarette and took a big puff. “I saw her lick her lips and stare at your butt when we walked out. She likes you a lot too.”

She took several more puffs as I finished loading the groceries. “Um, do you think ... ah...”

I asked, “You want to know if you can go on a date with her?”

“Um, no, ah ... would YOU date her, with me in your lap?”

I kissed her lips and hugged her. “I think that might be fun.”

As I began to drive off, Sarah said, “There she is. Over there.”

I saw Lindsey walk out a side door and light a cigarette. I drove over near her. I parked, and we talked with her awhile. We agreed to pick her up when her shift ended at 6, so she could have breakfast with us and see the room we could rent her.


The girls sat at the kitchen table, smoking and chatting, as I made pancakes, bacon, and eggs. With the frying noises, I couldn’t hear much, but they laughed a lot and whispered to each other often.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.