Fucking Forgiveness - Cover

Fucking Forgiveness

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Three former girlfriends return to Kurt's life. He dominates and gets revenge on the first, but gives her and her daughters a place to stay. He's kinder but even sleazier with the second. The third is the biggest surprise of all... CAUTION - Chapter 1 is ABSOLUTELY NOT a kind and loving romance! Includes smoking, anal, humiliation, sexual violence, teen sex, drugs, BDSM, coercion, more teen sex, prostitution, more smoking, incest, and yet more teen sex. You have been warned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   RAAC   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Smoking   Caution   ENF   Prostitution   Revenge  

I heard that my ex-girlfriend Julie was single again and had been fired from her cashier job at a hardware store. She would be picking up her last paycheck soon. I hadn’t seen her in over three years, but she had been great in bed. I knew anything long-term with her wouldn’t work, because of her addictions, but I was very horny and looking for some relief.

I waited in my truck in the parking lot. She waved and called to me, “Hi Kurt, how’s it going?”

“It’s good to see you again.” It was actually a little disappointing. At least partly because of the drugs, she hadn’t aged well. She had gone from ‘Hot Sexbomb’ to ‘Overly skinny MILF’.

I asked, “Can I come over later? Do you still live on Sycamore Street?”

She sadly said, “Not anymore. We’re at the shelter on 9th now. Can you come see us tonight?” She put a finger in the corner of her mouth, like she often did when she was horny or in drug withdrawal. The two overlapped a lot.

“How about I take you to dinner at six?”

“That would be great! Sarah and I will see you then.”

That evening I took them to a quiet diner. We sat in the back corner, two tables away from the closest other people. Sarah slid her chair as close to me as possible and rested her leg against mine under the table.

Instead of a cute little kid, at age 14 Sarah was starting to become a little blonde beauty. She had nearly ‘A’ cup boobs under her tight t-shirt, with no bra. I could also see her hips were beginning to get curvy.

Julie showed me a chip from Dope Whores Anonymous, or whatever organization it was, and bragged about how she had been sober for sixty days. Sarah rolled her eyes and squeezed my leg under the table.

When Julie went to the ladies’ room, Sarah quietly begged me, “Please don’t let her move away with me again, daddy Kurt? I know she got high last weekend. She wants to go to Miami, if she can come up with enough money. Please, make her stay with you?”

Even if Sarah weren’t about to be a hottie, I still would have wanted to care for her and protect her, like I did all those years ago. “I can’t promise, sweetie, but I’ll try.”

She whispered, “I know about sex stuff now. I’ll suck you. Please?” It was easy to see arousal wasn’t her motivation. She was only a third of the way through puberty, and very worried. I was surprised and conflicted. I still loved her as if she were my child, but the offer of blowjobs piqued my naughtier instincts.

When Julie returned, I asked if she’d like to have a ‘date’ at my house. She kissed my ear lobe and whispered “How much?”

I had provided for the two of them for several years, but I had never paid anyone for sex before. I whispered in her ear, “Three hundred for the night? That should get you to Miami.”

She whispered back, “Four, and you can do whatever.”

I nodded. “Okay.”

She whispered again, “You can have Sarah for five, or her butt for eight? If she doesn’t want to, I’ll hold her down.” I had a look of horror on my face as I rapidly shook my head. There was no way I would ever hurt the sweet girl. Julie’s addiction had gone from being a problem, to an impending disaster.

Julie told her daughter, “Good news, we don’t have to stay at the shelter tonight! We’re going to Kurt’s place!”

I had anticipated her coming back to me, and the papers I would need were in my file cabinet. I sent a few quick text messages while Sarah finished her dessert.


I had dated Julie twice before, and both times had unhappy endings. She surprised me twice by moving to other states, and each time she called to tell me as she was packing to leave. Both times, she had left me to move in with drug dealers.

Six years earlier, she had been a shapely, gorgeous redhead. Now she had some deep lines at the corners of her eyes and mouth, and was far too thin. I could see a bit of her ribs below the bottom of her cut-off shirt. She was a lot more attractive when she weighed 30 percent more. Her sexy ‘D’ cup breasts had sagged and flattened into sad-looking ‘B’s.

On the plus side, she had only ever refused me one thing in bed, she wouldn’t have sex with another female. I had no interest in men, but she told me a few times that if I wanted to share a guy with her that would be okay. One night when I tried a sample of Viagra, I fucked her five times in only a couple of hours. The skin on my cock was too sore to continue. I knew she had to be sore too, but she didn’t complain. Another night, she let me cum in her ass three times in a row. Her blowjobs were very good, and plentiful. Not only was she willing to suck my cock, most nights she asked if I wanted a blowjob to get started. At least twice a week, I had woken up with my penis in her mouth. A lot of girls say they do, but she truly loved the taste of semen.

The only problem with Julie was her addiction. I wouldn’t allow illegal drugs in my house, and I wouldn’t give her cash to buy any. Cocaine was her favorite. She liked to snort crushed painkillers or amphetamines if she couldn’t get any coke. If she couldn’t get those, she’d get drunk and use LSD.

She also had a major oral fixation and had something in her mouth most of the time, cigarettes, straws, or dicks. If a finger went in her mouth, I knew she wanted to be fucked or was desperate for drugs.

She had been to rehab twice. I had taken care of her daughter Sarah for her second attempt at getting clean, and the many times Julie disappeared for a day or three in pursuit of dope. Julie gave me all the sex I wanted when she and her daughter lived with me, but during her frequent disappearances, she did the same for anybody who would feed her habit. Thanks to her, I needed to see a doctor for gonorrhea once and crabs twice.

Her sweet little blonde daughter Sarah had been neglected terribly before I met them and craved attention. Julie’s idea of ‘childcare’ was locking Sarah in a closet with food, water, and a bucket for a toilet. Once she had left five-year-old Sarah alone like that for three days, just to go get high.

Sarah was very claustrophobic and clingy after all the maltreatment. She hated being in rooms without windows and wanted all the doors in the house open, even when she used the bathroom. Having a person to depend on and having a clear path to get to them mattered far more to her than modesty. The first time they had lived with me, she often asked me to hold the bathroom door open, so she couldn’t get locked in while she used the toilet.

She was hugging my waist or sitting in my lap any time she could. She would even wait outside the door any time I used the bathroom and asked if I was still okay about once a minute. Eventually I gave up and let her sit on the edge of the tub, so she could see that I was fine. She also saw a lot more, but that was less annoying than the alternative.

She was a human version of a lost puppy, but even more needy. She didn’t close her bedroom door at night, and even refused to shut it when she changed clothes. A few things were irritating, but I loved the kid dearly. If I had custody of Sarah, I would have left Julie to her fate a dozen times.

She loved to hold me so much I joked she was my Klingon, SAH-RUH. She understood the joke as we watched a Star-Trek marathon on the couch. At the same time, her mother was wandering the streets, searching for drugs and dicks to suck.


When we got to my place, I had the two of them sit on the couch and said, “All of us want certain things and I think I have a way for all of us to be happy, one way or another. I want Sarah to be safe. Sarah, you want to be with somebody who loves you and will take care of you. Julie, I’m not sure what you really want, but I’ll help you get it. Just listen to my idea before you answer, okay?”

They nodded, and I continued, “A famous drug treatment center has a spot open next month. Their success rate is one of the best in the country, and I can pay for it. You can start getting clean with them. It takes 90 days there, but it’s worth it.

These are papers that will give me full custody of Sarah and allow her to get married when she’s old enough, if she wants. I don’t think I would want to do anything with her until she’s at least 16, but the legal minimum to marry is 15 in this state, with parent’s permission.

Julie, you’ll have sex with just me, and stay at my place until you leave for rehab. No leaving the house, no getting high, no trading drugs for sex. After rehab, you can stay with us if you stay off the drugs.

If you don’t do rehab, I’ll go to family services and report you for all you did to your poor kid and offer to adopt her.”

Both looked deep in thought.

“Sarah, you know I love you and I’ll never hurt you. If you want me to adopt you, I’ll be very happy to be your dad. If you really want to date me when you’re older, I think I’d like that too, but I’ll take care of you either way. I love my little Klingon.” She smiled and put her hand on my knee.

Being a terrible parent, Julie didn’t object, or even seem to react to the ‘dating’ or ‘marry at 15’ ideas.

“So, will you sign the papers, Julie? And go get clean, so you have a chance at a happy life?”

Julie was honest with us, which was uncommon. “I want to, but the cravings! It sucks so bad until I get high!” She scratched her cheek in discomfort.

Sarah surprised both of us. “But you love sex too, right? Do sex with him a lot until you go. That will help. Please! I don’t want you to die, momma!” She wrapped one arm around each of us, as she started to cry.

Julie paused with a serious look on her face, thinking. “You’ll still let me smoke and drink, right?”

I liked to watch her smoke. The sucking motion of her mouth reminded me of blowjobs. “Of course.”

“Okay, I’ll do it. Sarah, get me a cigarette from my purse. Kurt, obey your new daughter and fuck me.” She smiled and laughed, as she started taking her clothes off in the living room.

Sarah asked, “Can you teach me what sex he likes? I want him to love me, really, really love me!”

“Ok, but first, something I love.” She leaned over the arm of the couch nude, with a hand between her legs. “When he does me from behind like this, I can rub my pussy too, and it feels great!”

I was surprised again when Sarah lit the cigarette and took a puff, before handing it to her mother. She coughed, but clearly wanted me to see her do it.

If it weren’t for Sarah’s fear of closed doors, it would have been stranger and even more uncomfortable to let her watch. When they stayed with me before, the bedroom doors stayed open at night, or Sarah would be knocking to check if we were ok every few minutes. She had seen her mother and I having sex many times, but lost interest quickly. This time, she stared intently, on the edge of her seat.

Sarah’s smile melted my heart. She had such a sweet, pretty smile. She also had some little chest lumps, that made little points on the front of her shirt when she was excited. Instead of her being my cute little Klingon, I started to think of her as my Velcro vixen.

When I had my clothes off too, I stroked my cock a few times to get it hard and rolled on a condom. As I slid into Julie’s pussy from behind, she moaned, “Uhhhh! Yeah! So good!”

That night Sarah also watched us do missionary, 69, and anal. Half the time I looked at Sarah and thought about her, while I screwed her mother.

After I came for at least the fifth time of the night, I pulled out of her ass with shit on my testicles, belly, and the condom. Julie told her, “You need to be careful with anal. It can hurt a lot if you don’t use enough lube.”

I had a sarcastic thought, “At least Julie is a good enough mother to teach her daughter about anal lube at age 14!”

Sarah commented, “Eeew! There’s poop all over! You’re SO DIRTY!” She held her nose. “Why do you do it in her BUTT? It’s so nasty! And it stinks!”

Julie explained, “My butt is tighter, so it feels even better for him. It only hurt me a little the first time. It’s okay if you use lots of lube and start slow.”

Sarah still seemed grossed out but understood.

The three of us happily washed each other in the shower. Sarah tried to jerk me off, but my cock needed a break. “Sorry, sweetie. He’s tired, like the rest of me. Hold your legs apart, so I can wash my new friend, Miss Taco.” I got her slippery with body wash and rubbed her little slit until she had an orgasm. I caught her as she started to fall down. “Uh! Uh! UGH! YEAH! YEAH! AAAH! Thank you! Thank you so much!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.