Fucking Forgiveness - Cover

Fucking Forgiveness

Copyright© 2023 by Creepy Uncle Pete

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three former girlfriends return to Kurt's life. He dominates and gets revenge on the first, but gives her and her daughters a place to stay. He's kinder but even sleazier with the second. The third is the biggest surprise of all... CAUTION - Chapter 1 is ABSOLUTELY NOT a kind and loving romance! Includes smoking, anal, humiliation, sexual violence, teen sex, drugs, BDSM, coercion, more teen sex, prostitution, more smoking, incest, and yet more teen sex. You have been warned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   RAAC   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Smoking   Caution   ENF   Prostitution   Revenge  

With tears streaming down her face, Stacy kneeled on the carpet with her hands folded solemnly. She desperately pleaded, “I’m so very sorry! Nothing like that will ever happen again! Please Kurt! Please forgive me! I’ll do anything you want! Sex every night! Anything!”

I coolly and calmly told her, “We had this same conversation three years ago. I forgave you for leaving me at the altar, and you did everything I wanted for a month, until you met some ex-con you thought was hot. Then you emptied my wallet and cleaned out my checking account. You were even nice enough to steal my car. After I loved you and paid for you and your kids off and on for over 10 years! I provided for you since Renee was a month old and Rachel was barely potty-trained, and you still did that to me? There’s no way I can ever trust you again.”

“Please, Kurt! Just let us stay! We have nowhere else to go! Please! I’ll do ANYTHING!”

I could see Rachel and Renee sitting in the car through the window. The 14 and 16-year-old brunettes also looked very worried. The three of them had slept in the car last night, and the first snow of the winter was starting.

“I have an idea, if you really mean ANYTHING?”

“Yes! ANYTHING! Please?”

I got a couple of papers my lawyer had written up, a ring, and my pocket video camera from the closet. I knew that eventually she would come back, and I had planned for it well.

I put on my jacket as I said, “We have a few places to go. You drive, and I’ll tell you where.”

Our first stop was a liquor store, where I got a carton of long white menthol 120 cigarettes, lighters, and some wine coolers. As I got back in the car she complained, “I know you have a fetish about it, but please don’t make me smoke again?”

“You want to change the deal after only ten minutes? You don’t seem too serious about it. Did you really mean ‘Anything’?”

She sighed. “Okay, okay.”

I asked Rachel and Renee what they wanted for lunch. We got pizza, as I expected. Our next stop was a sex shop, where I got a dog collar and leash, butt plug, and a large bottle of lube. I gave Stacy directions to a cheap motel and got a room with two beds. I had her and the kids sit on one of the beds. “Alright, Stacy, tell the girls what you agreed to.”

She looked quite upset as she struggled to say, “Kurt’s going to let us stay with him, but I had to promise him I’d do anything he wants.”

“That’s right. The first thing I want is a blowjob, right now. Watch close, girls.”

“IN FRONT OF THEM!”

“This is the last time I’ll remind you today. You agreed to anything. The next time you complain, the deal’s off. You can live in your car ... err, my old car.”

She sniffled and started to cry. She hated giving blowjobs. She unzipped me and slid my boxers down. I stood sideways in front of her girls, only a step away, so they’d have a good view.

“Well, come on.”

Stacy kneeled on the floor in front of me, gripped my shaft in her hand, and reluctantly started licking my penis. The physical feeling was nice, but the pleasure I got from dominating and humiliating her was far better. Her daughters stared in shock and fascination.

I held Stacy’s hair tightly, moving her head at the pace I wanted as my cockhead slid in and out of her mouth. I gradually sped up, shoving my dick in farther and farther. I felt close to cumming and shoved all the way into her throat for a moment. Tears started streaming down her face as she swallowed the head against her will, then choked and gagged as I pulled out of her mouth. I jerked my shaft quickly and sprayed cum into her hair.

“You’ll have to get a lot better at that.” She wiped her face with some tissues. “Rub my cum into your hair too. I want you to know it’s there the rest of the day. No washing it out until tomorrow.”

I handed the collar to her. “If you really agree to anything I want, strip and put it on.” She bit her lip while she did. “Good. Now tell the girls what a butt plug is for, and show them how you put one in.”

Stacy still had tears running down the side of her face, but I was pleased she didn’t complain this time. “It’s to stretch the anal ring and open you up for anal sex.” She smeared some lube on it, then grunted as she worked it into her asshole. Her daughter’s eyes were the size of saucers as they continued to stare.

I asked, “And during anal sex, what goes where?”

“His big dick goes in my butt.” She was crying again, and I could see she was very tempted to ask me not to do it.

Rachel asked, “But how does it fit? It’s so big!”

I smiled at the innocent girls. “A butthole or anus can stretch a little. I know it’ll work, ‘cause I’ve been in there before. Right, Stacy?”

She whimpered, “Yes.”

“And how many times have I been in there?”

“Twice a week, the last time we lived with you, and once a week before that.”

“This time, I’m gonna have as much anal as I want for a month. After that, I’ll decide how much your ass still deserves. Keep the plug in until I tell you tell you to remove it. We just need to do a few more little things, before we take another trip. Get your clothes off, girls, so your mom can show you how good it feels to have your little cunts licked.”

Stacy stared at me in horror. “But I ... I...”

Renee complained, “But we can’t undress with you here! You’re a man!”

“Why? It’s not like your mom will yell at you. You already know me, and you know I’m not going to hurt you. It’s fine.”

I told their mother, “Just lick them for a minute or two each, that’s enough of a sample for now.”

They undressed and with both my phone and camera, I recorded video of Stacy giving her daughters oral sex. It was obvious all of them were too upset to enjoy it.

I stopped recording. “Good. That’s enough. Get dressed, we’re going to city hall.”

Stacy panicked. “CITY HALL! You’re going to turn me in to the cops for what I just did!”

“No, of course not. How would I fuck your ass or face if you’re in jail? I’m adopting Rachel, and since she’s 14, Renee’s going to marry me today.”

Stacy started to object, “But! But!”

“Yup, that’s what I’m gonna fuck later!” I chuckled.

Renee objected too, “But I can’t get married! I’m just a kid!”

“In this wonderfully backward state, 14 is old enough if a parent signs for you. Let’s go.”

As we drove there, I explained, “The adoption is irrevocable. Until she’s 18, I’ll have full custody of my new wife too. Unless there’s evidence of abuse, you don’t have any chance of getting custody back. And if you try, the little movie I made will send you to prison for at least 10 years.”

Stacy cried again as she drove.

“Don’t worry. If you’re nice and do what I want, I’m sure we can be together a long, long time. We’ll be a good family. A man and wife, the girl they adopted, and their family pet.” I patted Stacy’s head like a dog, when I said “pet”.

After the wedding and adoption, I had her stop at my bank. I put my camera in a safe deposit box. I wasn’t taking any chances. As I climbed back in the car, I told Stacy, “I don’t want to hurt anybody, other than giving your butt less than you really deserve. I just need you to know that you don’t have the option to run off or cheat on me again. I want to be happy with the three of you.”

I let her relax a bit, then said, “Just drop me and my new wife off at the gas station by my place. We don’t need any help for our honeymoon. You and Rachel can stay at the motel. Both of you should have a drink or two and practice smoking. We’re making another video tomorrow. Keep the plug in until I see you again. If you need to take a shit before then, drive over to my place, so I can watch.”

Stacy nodded. Her daughters looked unhappy but didn’t complain. At the gas station, I got two more packs of the 120s, and another pack of wine coolers. I held Renee’s hand as we walked the three blocks home through the rapidly falling snow.

She was shivering a little by the time we got there. I tossed the cigarettes on the coffee table and told her; “Go fill the bathtub halfway with warm water, please. It’s a quick way to warm up.”

I put the wine coolers in the fridge and our jackets in the closet. I locked the phone memory card in my safe, along with the wedding and adoption papers. I popped a new card into my phone, then walked to the bathroom.

“Don’t worry, Renee. I’ll never hurt you. I was nice when you lived with me before, right? I only gave you and your sister a slap on the butt one time, when I caught you sneaking out of the house at 11 at night. I only did that to really get your attention and make sure you remember that’s dangerous for girls.

I want to be happy, and that’s a lot easier if my wife’s happy too.” I kissed her gently, then stripped and stepped into the tub.

I saw her small breasts for the first time since she was a toddler and admired them as she removed her clothes.

“Have a seat in my lap, the water’s nice.”

She timidly did, and happily sighed as the water warmed her.

I caressed her little body, avoiding her crotch and boobs at first. “Doesn’t that feel nice, and warm?”

“Mmmm. Yeah.”

“See, I want you to feel good, and be happy. Let me wash your hair.”

I washed her hair and most of her body. When I got to her chest, I said; “Boys and men like feeling and playing with boobs a lot, and some girls like them too. I’ll just clean them and your pussy, for now. I’d like to play with them later, if you don’t mind.”

“I ... I’m nervous. Kind of scared.”

“That’s alright. It can wait until you’re comfortable.”

As I washed between her legs, I gently slid a finger into her little slit. I felt a hymen close to the entrance. “You’re a virgin. A good girl. You saved yourself for your husband. Thank you.”

I reached under her and washed her little bottom, tickling her anus a little. “You’re all done. Climb out, and you can wash between my legs, if you like.”

“Ah...”

“If you’re scared, you don’t have to. It’s ok.”

“I want to see what it feels like.”

I spread my knees wide and put my hands atop my head. She fearfully reached in the water slowly. She lightly touched my shaft with one finger and froze.

“It won’t bite. If you make it feel really good, semen will come out.”

She asked, “That’s CUM right?”

“Cum, semen, sperm, spunk. It’s creamy and white, and can start a baby if it goes in a woman’s pussy. I put some in your mom’s hair earlier because I was upset about what she did. I knew it would gross her out. It didn’t hurt her or anything. Your mom doesn’t like the taste, but a lot of girls do. I’d like you to try it some time. I see you’re too scared right now. It’s ok.”

“I ... I want to try ... but ... I haven’t touched one before, and I’m really nervous.”

“It’s alright. Get a towel for us to sit on, and a blanket from the closet across the hall. We’ll sit on the sofa and watch a movie.”

I drained the tub and dried off, then got a couple wine coolers from the fridge.

I popped a video in the player. “Loving Lovers who Love to Love their Loving Family #27.” I laughed at the horrible title, but the movie wasn’t too bad. It was a pseudo-incest flick with some romance, a lot of softcore porn, and a few hardcore scenes. I didn’t want her to freak out too much.

I saw her sitting on the sofa, wrapped up like a mummy. “It’s cold! Can you turn the heat up?”

“You’re just cold ‘cause you’re still a little wet. Cuddle with me, and you’ll warm up.”

I sat next to her and wrapped both of us in the blanket. I raised my arm over her shoulders, and she clung to me as her shivering slowed.

I popped the tops off the wine coolers, and she had a sip. “I never tried wine before, but I like it.”

“They’re only about half wine, but I’m glad.”

I let her know; “In the movie the people are a family, but the actors in it aren’t really related. You already know people shouldn’t get relatives pregnant.”

“Ewww! Of course! You get green babies, or ones with three heads, and stuff!”

I chuckled. “Not quite, but it can cause a lot of health problems. That’s why incest is wrong. The movie is just pretend.” She nodded.

When the starting credits finished, a young man and woman around 25 were sitting on a sofa with their tops off. They were kissing, and the ‘boy’ had a hand on one of the ‘girl’s’ breasts. A much older woman walked in and yelled at the ‘brother’ and ‘sister’. The next scene had the boy naked over the older woman’s lap, as she spanked him very lightly. She stopped and squeezed his butt, while he talked about her nice boobs.

I noticed over half of Renee’s wine cooler was gone. I told her, “Go ahead and try a cigarette, please. I know they smell bad, and you’ll cough, but after three or four you’ll like them.”

She took one out of a pack and hesitated.

“Seeing you smoke will make your mom crazy.”

She smiled and lit up, then coughed as she took a puff. I watched her hack and cough through the first half of the cigarette, then she started getting used to it. I thought it was very sexy, watching such an innocent little cutie smoke.

“I’m all dizzy! COUGH! I feel like I’m gonna barf!” Her face was an odd shade of purple.

“It’s ok. That’s how you feel if you smoke too fast. You’ll get used to it soon.”

We watched the ‘Mom’ in the movie giving the ‘son’ a blowjob.

Renee commented, “That’s so cool, how it grows when she sucks it. I think I want to try that.”

“You can after the movie. I’d like that a lot.”

Next was a scene with the ‘daughter’ sitting in a much older man’s lap, complaining about her ‘mom’ being mean. His swim trunks were the only clothing either of them wore. “It’s alright, baby girl. Daddy still loves you. Daddy loves you a lot.” He kissed her, and she started Frenching him. He reached between her thighs and started playing with her pussy.

I felt a small hand on my cock. I saw Renee slowly turn pink, then get redder and redder, as she squeezed and rubbed my penis under the blanket. “Mmmm! That feels nice, Renee!”

In the movie the girl started licking the man’s nipples. He told her “Lay on your back!” He leaned over her and started playing with her breasts.

Renee’s hand on me stopped moving, as she stared. I whispered in her ear, “I’d like to do that for you some time.”

“Ummmm ... maybe after the movie? Please?”

I cupped my hand over one of her little boobs. “How about now?” I started to slowly tickle her nipple, as the man in the movie sucked the ‘daughter’s’ tit. Renee resumed her slow stroking on my shaft and moaned a few times.

I saw her wine cooler was empty and handed her the half of mine that was left. She quickly finished it, then smoked another cigarette as I played with her small boobs. I enjoyed watching her puff and she coughed a lot less than the first time.

When she crushed out her second-ever cigarette, the scene changed to the ‘dad’ and ‘brother’ giving the females oral sex. The ‘mom’ and ‘daughter’ kissed, as the men licked and sucked them.

Renee asked, “Can we do that? Can we do that NOW?” I could tell she was rubbing herself under the blanket.

I laid on my back, saying; “Come sit on your husband’s face, wifey.”

The only time I’d seen a smaller vagina were the times I changed her diaper when she was a toddler. She was nice and clean, and l had a great time licking and sucking her little inner labia, while I rubbed the outer ones with my fingers. I wasn’t sure if she was big enough to handle me, but I hoped so.

She moaned and started rocking her hips, as I licked the little bean above her miniature womanhood. She was very wet, and most of it wasn’t my saliva. “UNGH! UH! UH! YUUUUUR!” She climaxed, and I continued to lick her. She rapidly came again, then a third time.

“STOP KURT! STOP! UH! AH! NO MORE!” I stopped licking and let her rest as she panted heavily.

“I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! That was the best thing EVER! AH! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!”

I giggled. “So, I guess you liked it?”

“I LOVE IT! Thank you! Thank you!”

She rapidly kissed my face a dozen times, machine-gun style.

I held her to me and the kissing slowed. After a minute or so, I asked, “So would you like to try giving me a blow...” She rapidly slid down and sucked me into her mouth. She didn’t really know what she was doing, but she put a LOT of effort into it.

It took a long time, due to her inexperience, but I was finally there. “I’m gonna cum! If you don’t want it in your mouth ... UNGH! UNGH! UUUUUHHHH!” Semen spurted onto her tongue, and she caught most of it. I saw a little escape at the corner of her lips.

“That was great, Renee! Thank you! Thanks so much! I love you!”

I loved everybody for at least the first dozen times they made me cum, no matter what else was going on. I’m a bit of a chump, I guess. That’s part of what got me in trouble with Stacy.

She wiped a little of my spunk from her face with a finger and put it in her mouth. “I don’t know why mom doesn’t like it. It tastes good.”

“And I don’t know why she doesn’t like to lick your little pussy. It’s wonderful!” I licked her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.