Heather Volunteers - Cover

Heather Volunteers

by Gynophage Topper2

Copyright© 2023 by Gynophage Topper2

Science Fiction Story: With the invention of the Quantum knife, Q knife for short, flesh could be seperated physically while still being entagled on a quantum level. Blood and electrical impulses were not impacted by the physical seperation. If the flesh was reattached and held in place for just a few moments, it would be as if the cut never happened. There was no real pain with the separation, only a pinch really. She works at a grocery store as an employee that really gives for her job.

Tags: Fa/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humiliation   Cannibalism  

With the invention of the Quantum knife, Q knife for short, flesh could be separated physically while still being entangled on a quantum level. Blood and electrical impulses were not impacted by the physical separation. If the flesh was reattached and held in place for just a few moments, it would be as if the cut never happened. There was no real pain with the separation, only a pinch really.

Gina was finishing her break after being a cashier all morning at the local grocery store when the manager stepped into the room announcing all volunteers were required to go by the meat department before going back to work. The volunteer program recently instituted involved a small pay bump for anyone willing to take the risk of being eaten. In the first month none of the volunteered meat had been sold. Racheal, one of the first to volunteer, had bragged about the bump in pay, and pointed out that it was doubtful that anyone would buy the much more expensive volunteer meat. While hesitant at first to sign up, the more she had thought about it, the hotter Gina had become until a month after the program had been instituted, she signed up. Gina loved the extra money associated with being in the volunteer program, and truth be told, she got a thrill out of the entire process.

This was the third time Gina had been selected to contribute for the volunteer program. This time, like the two before, were only for breast meat. Gina had noted that a lot of breast meat had crossed over her checkout this morning and was therefore not very surprised. As Gina walked past the meat case, she noticed that there was very little selection left in the human meat section. Almost all the breasts were gone in the regular section, the rump section was still fairly well stocked and the volunteer breasts stacked above the regular breasts section had two pair already. One set was so small it could only be the new girl that was training with Racheal, and the other pair was Racheal’s. Gina had seen Racheal’s boobs in the volunteer section so often, she recognized the areolas from memory.

Gina stepped behind the counter and waved to the cute young man working at the chopping block while looking for the meat department manager. Mel, was the oldest person working at the store, and nothing seemed to phase him. He had seen Gina as she walked in and called her over to the volunteer station. The station was directly in front of the glass window that opened into the store. Gina felt the moisture between her legs start to build as she moved in front of the volunteer area. Gina’s fingers trembled with excitement as she removed her shirt. She had left her bra in her locker after being told to volunteer, so as soon as the shirt opened, her large breasts came into view of anyone in the store. Gina was secretly excited to see that two women and a man were looking through the meat selection directly in front of the window as she disrobed. Once her shirt was held in her hands behind her back, the butcher pressed a small button on the counter. The button caused two things to happen, the first was a camera took a picture of the topless women for inclusion on the packaging, the other was a flashing light went off directly above the window in the store.

The flashing light caused the three shoppers to look up and watch as the butcher leaned the topless Gina forward and then back up several times. Gina kept her head forward and locked eyes with the shoppers watching her breasts sway below her. On the last dip forward, a plastic molding machine came up and formed a clear plastic cover that matched the dangling boobs. The plastic was very warm and pliable at first, but rapidly cooled and hardened on contact with Gina’s skin. The butcher then stood Gina straight up and reached for the blue handled Q knife. The butcher directed Gina to grab one nipple and pull while he cupped the meat of her breast with one hand while sliding the knife upward and through the soft and tender flesh. Gina tried to not be obvious as she twisted the hard nipple between her fingers while the pinch of the Q knife removed her breast. Once the breast came free in his hands, Gina released the nipple and watched as he placed it into the specially shaped mold upside down. Gina’s remaining nipple was so hard it would have cut diamonds. Gina was sure the people in the meat department could smell her arousal that was slowly leaking down her thighs. The act was repeated with Gina’s second breasts and the package now showed the red and pink back of two breasts. Gina’s chest looked as if she should be bleeding all over, but the properties of the Q knife kept the blood flowing into and back from her breasts as if they were still attached. Gina put back on her shirt as the butcher placed a hard back panel on the breasts. The package was labeled as volunteer meat, was ten times as much as the packaged meat in the counters, and included her picture that had been taken while the breasts were still attached.

The butcher handed Gina the packaged breasts and asked her to place the package in the meat case on her way out. Gina took the breast package and flipped it over, due to the perfectly shaped molded container her breasts remained upright and looked firm. The top layer was just firm enough to ensure the breasts held their shape, but also allowed the shopper to squeeze the breasts slightly to gauge their firmness. Gina surreptitiously stoked her nipples through the packing as she carried it to where the shoppers still stood. The flashing light was off, but Gina’s blushing face was almost as bright as she reached between the three people and placed her breasts in the volunteer section. As soon as she placed it down, one of the women picked it up and turned it over looking at the labeling. Gina could feel the warmth of the woman’s palm as her nipples rested upside down. The woman turned to Gina and asked how she would recommend preparing such a fine meal.

Gina felt a fresh gush of juices as she replied to the woman, that even though these were volunteer and removed with a Q knife, they could be prepared just like any other breast meat. Gina did go on to say that the store had a section on line that included additional uses for volunteer breast meat that went beyond what you could do with normal meat. Gina pointed to a small display at the top of the volunteer section that continuously scrolled through options. Gina repeated the new store moto “We have all the extra items required to fully utilize your volunteer meat purchase.” Gina pointed out the display section next to the meat counter that had a sign stating “Make the most of your volunteer purchase.”

The lady placed the breasts back into the meat case and told Gina that she would think about it and then turned back to the other two shoppers and began discussing what they thought. Gina thanked the woman and walked on weak knees up to the registers. Throughout the afternoon, Gina would begin to focus on checking out groceries when she would feel someone pick up her breasts and squeeze them. Each time, she would pause for a second before continuing on with scanning and bagging the groceries. Gina was sure by now that there was a wet trail down the inside of her thighs.

Gina looked up to the next person in line and saw that it was Cara, the mother of the family that lived next door to her. Gina smiled and began scanning Cara’s groceries as Cara continued to talk about what all had been going on in her life. As the last few items were being scanned, Cara began staring at Gina’s chest. Gina felt the stare and realized Cara noticed her flat shirt. Gina informed Cara of the store’s volunteer program and that her breasts were currently available in the meat section along with several other cashiers for a premium price. When Cara’s eyes flew open, Gina quickly added that the breasts had been removed with a Q knife and would almost certainly be back in place after work. Cara breathed a sigh of relief and quickly paid for the groceries. Gina was worried as she watched Cara leave with a thoughtful look on her face. Then the idea of her neighbor buying her breasts caused a flood of arousal so strong that Gina actually moaned.

The next customer in line did not notice as they were still putting Coffee, sugar, several small syringes and coffee cups on the counter. Gina recovered and then began scanning the items. Gina stopped when she reached for the next item and felt warmth. It was a volunteer breast package. This was the first time that Gina had seen one sell. She ran the package across the scanner and the screen flashed a message she had not seen before. The message stated “ask purchaser if they would like to meet volunteer”. Gina looked over at the young woman still unloading the groceries from her cart and read the question aloud. The woman seemed surprised but replied “why not?”

Gina turned the breast meat over and saw that it was Heather, one of the older cashiers that she didn’t really know. Gina pressed the Mike button and over the PA asked for Heather to come to register 3. Heather had felt her breasts being picked up and the movement in the cart each time something was added, so she was not very surprised to be called. She had hoped that the person buying her breasts would at least look for her line and check out with her to give her one last chance to fondle herself before the opportunity was lost forever. The woman purchasing her beloved breasts had not cared enough to even look for her, and had only selected the shortest line to check out.

Heather walked up to Gina’s line and saw her breasts in the bagging area. Heather, the oldest woman in the store at 45, was used to watching young women look down on her as she worked. But this was a new feeling altogether, the woman purchasing her was in a nice business suit and was still unloading and not even looking up. Heather spoke up and asked if the shopper had found everything they needed. The shopper put the last item on the belt and looked over at Heather replying that she had. She added that she wanted to thank Heather for volunteering and that her boss had asked for a set of volunteer boobs for his office as a permanent coffee creamer. The young lady added she was glad that the store already had the hormones that would induce lactation. She went on to say that with the looseness in the skin on the breasts she expected they would expand nicely to keep up with the demand in the executive coffee nook.

The shopper then ignored Gina and heather as she removed a company card from her purse to pay for the purchases. Heather reached over to grab her breasts and place them in a bag while copping one last feel when the lady interrupted her asking if the store sold “creamer pumps” for use over the weekend when no one would be at the office. Gina placed the remaining groceries in bags along with Heathers 45-year-old breasts as Heather went to the specialty shelf and removed a small pump that would remove and refrigerate milk from her breasts for the foreseeable future.

Heather watched as the woman walked the groceries to her car. She saw the woman place the bags into the car and then pull out her packaged breasts. The woman had something in her other hand that she pressed into the package. Heather could not see from the distance, but she certainly felt as needles of the syringes were first pressed into one breast and then the other. Gina felt the large lumps forming as the entire syringe full of hormones was inserted into what were previously her breasts. Heather reached up to where her breasts should have been and wished she could rub the sore bulge on each of them. With a sigh Heather walked back over to her line and relieved the temporary cashier that had filled in for her. She winced as she felt her breasts being thrown back into the car.

Gina and Heather ended up together on break just a few hours later. Gina immediately went into the employee only bathroom and fingered herself. Within moments Gina was coming hard and had to use one hand on her mouth to prevent everyone in the store hearing her moans and gasps. After the shaking and aftershocks of the orgasm stopped, Gina cleaned the copious juices that had covered her thighs rewetting the remains of her afternoon long arousal. When Gina made it to the break room, she asked how Heather was doing. Heather sighed heavily and said she was having hot flashes from the amount of hormones injected into her breasts. She told Gina about the shots and how the woman had been handling her breasts. Heather said she could feel that they had removed her breasts from the package and that they were somehow dangling down. Heather described the hands that had finally massaged her breasts causing the hormone shot to spread into her meat.

Unknown to Heather and Gina, at the executive coffee nook the newly installed breasts hung under a counter. The personal assistant (PA) had used superglue to mount the two breasts up under a shelf near the coffee maker after unloading the other items purchased at the store. She placed a small “out of order” sign between the two breasts using a safety pin through each nipple. The PA placed the additional hormone shots in the small refrigerator that stored the creamer currently being used by the staff. The PA returned to her office and went to the store’s website. Entering the number from her receipt, she was able to download the picture of the woman who had voluntarily sold her breasts. The PA printed the picture and placed it on the outside of the bag of syringes. After thinking a moment, she also printed another picture on a tented sheet that stated “This creamer provided by Heather:” and then the woman’s picture. As an afterthought, she added the name of the store on the bottom corner.

Heather told Gina that she would not get volunteer pay anymore unless she moved into one of the next levels. Gina asked for Heather to explain what she meant by next levels. Heather told Gina that after your breasts were sold, you could either quit the volunteer program or go for the VIP level. The VIP level could be anything from cunt filets, rump roasts or entire bodies. Basically, anything a VIP requested. Heather had decided to take the pay cut and drop out of the volunteer program. She would remain a plain old cashier. Giving up her 45-year-old breasts had been one thing, but taking a chance on losing her pussy, ass or whole body was further than she was willing to go. Heather added at least she would not have to wear bras anymore. Heather then pulled off her shirt and showed Gina the company provided nuskin spray that matched her skin tone. Gina pulled up her shirt and saw the red and pink left from the Q knife and said that Heathers new look was much better. The break ended and both flat chested women went back to work.

Racheal volunteers

Gina and Racheal had returned to the front of the store and reopened their lines checking out shoppers at the local grocery store. The amount of people in the store had increased, late afternoon and early evening were their busy times. Gina felt her breasts being picked up more frequently, and the handling of her packaged breasts became more aggressive. Several times she felt her breasts bounce around as a shopper casually tossed the package back into the display after realizing the high cost of living volunteer meat. Since the line was continuously moving, Gina minimized the impact to the shoppers in line by smiling and simply replying with one of several company slogans each time the person she was checking out mentioned seeing her breasts. She said things such as: “We volunteer so you can have the best and freshest meat available” “Pay a little extra for meat that is fresh even as you chew” “Volunteer meat, a little extra cost, a lot of extra uses” “Volunteer meat, doomsday fresh”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.