I Thought She Was Innocent - Cover

I Thought She Was Innocent

by MasonJar

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Father/Daughter Incest Story: A young father with a curious daughter, are left together after his wife deserted them. That was 5 years ago, and they are only now returning to normal life.

Caution: This Father/Daughter Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   .

It was early. I could only just make out the ceiling of my bedroom with the available light peeking around the curtains. I lay there with my eyes closed and recalled last night with a smile on my face. Evon and I had been dating off and on for the last year and had fallen into a sort of pattern. I’d ring and ask if she would like to go out to dinner, being a Friday, she was usually available. I’d pick her up and after dinner and a club for dancing we would go back to my place and kiss and cuddle on the lounge for a while then, hot and bothered we would make our way down the hall to my room, shedding clothing as we went. Tonight, was no exception.

Lying here I recalled the passion and positions we had explored. The last one, she had wanted was a sixty-nine which started with me going down on her and giving her a big orgasm. I then lay down next to her while she recovered, she started by kissing down my chest and abdomen, then inhaling my cock. I pulled her hips toward my face, and we began in earnest to bring us both to a happy ending.

I sighed and heard a shuffle near the bed. I had fallen asleep with my head at the bottom of the bed and Evon was up near the top only she had her head on my lap and was nursing on the head of my cock. I was still listening for any other sounds, so I opened one eye and looked to the side of the bed being sure not to move my head. What I saw nearly stole my breath away. My daughter was standing with her hip near my head but was bent over looking at Evon’s lips on the head of my cock, which was growing now that I was awake and aware of my surroundings.

She was still in her sleepwear, a short T that was too short for wearing out and had been only used for nightwear. As she bent and looked down her T had crept up her bum and was showing me that she was not wearing any knickers and that her pussy was bare of any hair and smooth as the top of my cock.

I was getting bigger and that seemed to wake Evon. She let go of my cock and opened her eye and Sandy gasped. That was the sound I heard that woke me. Sandy was now standing near the bed but backing up slowly. Evon whispered something that I couldn’t make out and she stopped and took a step closer. I felt Evon take my cock back into her mouth and run her tongue around the head. Sandy sighed and lifted the hem of her T till she could rub her slit. I could not get a good view from this angle and didn’t want to move and stop what was happening. Evon moved and took a nice long slurp and Sandy’s actions sped up. After the sleep I had, I felt revived and knew I had a big load in my balls and wouldn’t last long. Sandy’s efforts paid off all too soon and I unloaded into her mouth with the added thrill and knowledge that my little girl had seen the whole thing. She must have been close and continued to diddle herself. I could smell her little girl’s fragrance of soap and shampoo mixed with her scent of vaginal fluids. She shuddered and leaned back, and her little breasts and nips were showing under her T. She nearly fell forward but went to her knees and ended up facing my still-leaking cock and girlfriend who brought her face forward and kissed her on the lips. They whispered for a bit and then Sandy got up and left.

Evon turned around and cuddled up to me. “I know you’re not asleep and couldn’t have slept through that. Did you see her, standing there and playing with herself? She looked so cute with that shocked look on her face when she saw us. I motioned her over and whispered for her to watch and be quiet. She’s developing into a fine young girl.” I could only agree after seeing her this morning.

Evon was the first to get up and had made a good start on breakfast when I arrived to find both of my girls in the kitchen. Evon wearing one of my T’s and Sandy was still in her T from this morning and still without nickers as I saw when she bent over. I sat down at the breakfast table in front of a hot coffee and took a sip. The girls were whispering and giggling as they cooked toast and flipped eggs. They looked good. Evon, tall with her short-cropped blond hair and smooth, long legs, and Sandy was short but showed that she had nice A-Cup breasts and would soon have a lovely little figure.

Finished they brought a plate to the table and sat. We all tucked in, and I was busily trying to replace all the energy that I had used up last night. I came three times and Evon, countless. She was the hottest woman I had ever known, and I could bring her off with a touch of my tongue on her sensitive clit. After a while, we started to chat about everything except what happened this morning.

Sandy, I hoped still had no idea that I had been awake while Evon had sucked me off and I hoped it would stay that way. I felt that at 14 it was OK to be curious and want to learn about sex. But I didn’t want her to think I was pushing her or encouraging her to grow up too soon. I still looked at her as being so young at times, but then she would say something and seem so grown up and worldly.

When we had finished Sandy hopped up and cleared the table and started washing up. I watched her move about the kitchen, occasionally flashing her bum and showing her long, graceful legs. Evon saw me and whispered. “She’s lovely, isn’t she? I didn’t tell her that you were awake this morning and all she had to say about it was, ‘WOW, he’s so big. I’ve never seen it big before’. She was so cute that we had a cuddle and I said that if there is anything that she wants to know about what we did this morning, all she had to do was ask. I hope that’s all right.”

She was looking at me and her toes were playing with my dick that she had wriggled through the hole on my boxers. “I’d like all the help I can get when it comes to giving the ‘Birds and the Bees’ discussion,” I said and turned to watch Sandy again. She was putting the frying pan back under the bench and was bent so far over that I could see everything from her waist down and I growled and stiffened. Finished with the kitchen she bounced over to us and gave me a shoulder hug and a kiss on the cheek. With a little girly wave to Evon, she ran down the hall to her room.

I took both of our coffee cups to the sink, not bothering to hide my cock sticking out and Evon followed and put both her arms around my waist and stroked my cock. I turned and pulled her to me. “You’re trying to get me caught with my dick hanging out.” I accused.

“I’m just playin’ mister. I like to play.” She slowly lowered herself down till she was bent at the waist and sucking on my cock. I put my head back and gloried in the feeling. She lowered my boxers with some difficulty getting them down over my cock and they fell to the floor. She held my balls in one hand and stroked me with the other. I kept watch on the hall and listened out for any sounds that meant that Sandy was returning. We both heard it at the same time. A door closed and footfalls came down the hall. I picked up Sandy and held her standing in front of me.

Sandy called out before she entered the kitchen. “Is it safe to come in, are you guys decent? And she giggled and came in anyway. Still in her T she stopped and saw that I was naked and holding my short girlfriend in front of me but didn’t say anything. Just smiled and asked if Evon could help her with the last little bit of the French braid that she had done. She stepped in front of Evon and sat at the table with her back to us. Evon pushed me forward saying. “Your dad is better at this than I am, I’ll let him do it.”

I found myself standing right behind Sandy, naked with both hands busy with her hair while Evon continued to play with my dick. She pushed my hips forward till my dick was nearly touching her ear.

“Stand up Sandy, it will be easier,” said Evon.” I held onto the plat as she stood and Evon again pushed me forward. My dick was now pressed up against her. I could feel it lying against her back.

“I’ve got to go and get changed, so I’ll just leave you two to it.” And with that, she scampered down the hall giggling.

Sandy was giggling too. Without saying anything she felt behind her with both hands and placed them on my hips. “Dad, are you naked?”

“Yes sorry. She left me here like this then did a runner, for which I’m going to get her back.” I finished the braid and stepped back. “There, all done.” And before I could step away, she turned and put her hands around my neck and, on tiptoes, kissed me on the lips. This action raised her T-Shirt and my cock ended up nudging against her snatch, as she lowered herself down, we both smiled and I couldn’t help myself, I pressed forward and dropped my hands to her hips. “Don’t let it worry you, dad, I quite like seeing your body. It’s the only one I’ve ever seen apart from porn, and I think yours is way better than those.

Porn. My little girl watches porn. We would be having a long talk later.

Just then Evon returned and stopped in the doorway smiling. I didn’t know what to do so I just stood there. Evon walked into the kitchen and picked up my boxers and handed them to Sandy. “Here, don’t let him wander around the house naked all day.” She kissed me on the cheek and left. “Call me, you know the number.” And I wondered which one of us she was talking to.

“Thanks for the help with the braid dad, I can never get it straight down the back.” She then stepped back and dropped my boxers down in front. They landed lying across and covering my stiff cock. We both looked down and burst into laughter. “I hope that this will be the start of us being more casual around the house, things have been awkward and very tense at times since mum left. I know you have been trying to bring me up the right way as you see it, but this is the 21st century and I’ve been growing up faster than you seem to be able to handle. With that, she took the boxers and dropped to her knees. “Lift your leg dad.” As I did, I saw that she had spread her legs as she squatted down and I could see her little pink slit clearly, she pulled my boxers up my legs looking at my stiff cock the whole time and catching the length against my waistband. “There, now I’m going to Melody’s place and then we’re going shopping with her big sister and brother. Oh, and if you could leave some money on the counter for groceries, I’ll pick them up while I’m out. Thanks, dad.” And she kissed me quickly on the lips.

I poured myself another cup of coffee and sat down. I was usually confused when it came to understanding women and the younger, they were the more confused I seemed to get. Sandy had seen my cock twice this morning and once in my girlfriends’ mouth after I’d just cum. She wasn’t upset, she explained her feelings and left in a happy mood. I reasoned that I’d done something right, just couldn’t see how I’d done it.

Just then the phone rang in the office, and I headed in there. I work from home and get paid good money. I write for a publishing house and other magazines and the occasional newspaper. I’m working on a book but have shelved that as I’m strapped for time with all the work I’ve got going.

I was sitting on the corner of my desk while on the phone when Sandy returned wearing some red shorts, a crop top and strappy sandals showing off her long legs. She came in and lent her hand on my abbs, kissed my cheek and with a little girly wave she was off.

Melody lived across the street in this quiet cul-de-sac where everybody knew everybody. Melody’s mum was lucky to have an insurance policy when her husband was injured at his work and died that night in hospital. That was 3 years ago, and she has relied on neighbours in the street to help with the kids while she continued to work. She is the manager of her own real estate firm with 8 employees and so was reluctant to stop working and sell up. Her kids are in college and high school and Melody is in the same class as Sandy. I watch out for Melody as often as I can, and Sandy goes to sleepovers at Melody’s house sometimes.

Having got the next job assignment, I hung up and sat at my desk. I’d have to knuckle down for a couple of hours to get ahead of all this work.

Sandy at the Mall.

Melody’s mum had offered to get the groceries that Sandy wanted as she was going there anyway and Sandy, Melody and her sister and her brother went shopping. Gill and Ash went shopping for bikinis and Mel and Sandy went for shorts and tops. They met at the food court and had drinks till Mel’s mum arrived. The car was stacked with boxes and bags from various shops and being the smallest Sandy was asked if she could sit on Gill’s lap just until they got home. Gill sat in the back next to Ash with Sandy in his lap. Soon the inevitable happened and he had a bar in his pants. He looked uncomfortable and it was Ash that suggested he lift Sandy a bit so she could arrange things, so he’d be more comfortable. When Gill lifted her by her hips and held her there, Ash reached in and undid his fly and arranged his cock, so it was standing straight up along his abbs and told him to lower her down. He was in shock and didn’t know what to say or do other than blindly following instructions. Ash was always doing stuff like this and embarrassing him, Melody did too usually under Ash’s’ encouragement. Ash sat back and could hardly contain herself.

Sandy realised what Ash had done and confirmed this by leaning back into Gill. The heat coming from his cock was amazing and wondered as to its size.

“It’s still a bit uncomfortable,” said Sandy. “What if I” ... and she put her hand behind herself and around his cock. “There, that’s better,” and she leant back again trapping her hand on his cock. “Ahh, that feels nice.” She smiled back at him and with the movement of the car and her hot little hand he lost it and spewed cum all over her hand and his stomach. He collapsed back into the seat. Fortunately, Big Sister was ready for this and had a towel ready and with a couple of quick wipes, she had most of it cleaned up. Sandy sniffed her finger and licked a bit, screwed up her nose, and then grabbed the towel.

Both girls smiled at each other knowing that the girls had, had another win.

When they got home and parked the car, Ash jumped out quickly followed by Gill, who chased her inside yelling that she was going to get hers now.

“I wonder what that was all about?” asked Melody’s mum as she unloaded the groceries.

“I have no idea,” said Melody and Sandy just smiled.


Sandy and Melody took the foodstuff inside and as Sandy stacked it away, she asked if Mel could go see her dad in the study and tell him we were home. Mel pushed the study door and froze in her tracks. Sandy’s dad was asleep leaning back in his chair, still in his boxers from this morning only his cock was hanging out of his fly, and it was so big just lying there across his leg. Even at her young age, she had seen her daddy before he died, and she often caught her brother walking to and from the shower with just a towel thrown over his shoulder. He’d smile shyly and try to cover up, but it was too late lately she had made a play at grabbing him as he passed, and he would duck away and run for the bathroom door. Ash and mum were worse, they often would walk around in just panties and a bra and would walk into the bathroom naked and without a care that anybody was there.

But this cock belonged to Sandy’s dad. She thought of going up to him and waking him up, but how could she not look at his cock as she did. Finally, she chickened out and went to tell Sandy that her dad was sleeping in his chair. They both returned with a coffee and placed it next to the keyboard on the desk and watched him as he slept.

“He sleeps deeply and often sleeps through an alarm,” said Sandy. She walked right up to him and spoke softly. “Dad, can you hear me?” Without a response she touched his bare shoulder and shook him. She looked at Mel and smiled. She ran her hand down his chest and along his abbs till she was stroking his cock lightly with just a finger.

“Wow, can I try?” asked Mel.

Sandy stepped back and walked around the other side of the chair. Mel stepped up and did the same as Sandy had and his cock grew. She did it again and it grew some more to a full 8 inches. Both girls looked on in aww. Sandy reached in and wrapped her small hand around her dad’s cock and held it straight up. “I love his cock Sandy said almost to herself and leaned in and kissed the end. She had always wanted to do that. She kissed it again and licked the end where it was getting wet.

“Can I try that?” asked Mel, and she stretched out her hand and swiped it across the wet head gaining some precum and bringing it to her lips. She sucked a finger into her mouth and smiled. “Not bad, not sweet but salty like chips.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.