Something New - Cover

Something New

Copyright© 2023 by Daddysith

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Michelle and Kevin have been in a marriage rut. One night while out with Kevin's friend they discover new desires and kinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

We’re driving home from our little adventure. I made Kevin sit in the back. I told him it’s his punishment for being such a little bitch at the arcade. He just put his head down and got in the back.

I just don’t get it. Kevin could easily kick my ass. BUT, he still is just a little punk. Michelle on the other hand, I made her sit up front with me.

I ordered her to take her cum and pussy juice soaked panties off and give them to Kevin

“Here, enjoy these till we get home”

Kevin and Michelle don’t know I sent pics of us all fucking to their daughter, Kylah from Michelle’s phone.

And, boy, was Kylah blowing up her phone. I had to turn it off.

As we’re driving I had Michelle keep stroking my cock, every red light, I made her lean down and lick the head of my cock. And I rub her clit. Just setting her on edge and keeping her wet. I look in the rearview mirror and see Kevin, slowly jerking and watching us. While rubbing his finger on the panties.

We pull up the house. I tell Kevin to get out, Michelle follows suit.

“Hold up, I said KEVIN. Get out. I didn’t say you” I grab her arm and firmly squeeze.

“Close the door, Kevin. I want to talk to our slut for a moment”

Kevin had a look of disappointment so strong he couldn’t hide it. but did smirk when he heard the term “our slut” he felt he still had some little once of ownership.

Kevin closes the door and standing on the passenger side waiting.

I pull Michelle close. Shoving two of my fingers into her tight pussy and wrapping my hand around her throat. She groans in pain from just being fucked and now fingered. But moans as I kiss and bite her lips.

“You were such a good little slut, tonight. We’re gonna have more fun tonight. Aren’t we?”

She moans in pleasure and could just whisper. “Yes”

“Yes?” I move my hands to her tits and pinch her nipples

“Yes, SIR”

“That’s my slut. Now, open the door. Wrap your arms around your husband and kiss him. And tell him we’re going to have a good night”

Michelle does just that. She gets out, gives Kevin a loving hug and kisses. Smiles at him and tells him “we’re going to have a good night tonight.”

All Kevin did was smile back and kiss her lips. Knowing her mouth was sucking my cock every stop we made.

We walk to the door, happy and horny. Before we could open, the door swung instantly and we all saw Kylah. Filled with anger.

“Oh, yeah. The bitch” I said suddenly remembering.

“What, THE FUCK! MOM!?” Kylah yells loud enough that I had concerns people will get nosy.

Last thing I need are cops coming and seeing a Brown man with a freshly fucked white bitch and a white minor screaming.

“Hunny, lower your voice!” Michelle says shoving her inside like a secret.

I close the door and look at Kylah. She was fuming mad.

She was wearing an oversized shirt. Obviously getting ready for bed. I couldn’t see under but I’m assuming panties or booty shorts to sleep.

“What THE FUCK. is this about?!” she says, showing us all the pictures of Michelle, red eyes, running make up. And half my cock in her mouth. And another of her bent over with Kevin thrusting into her.

Michelle and Kevin had the look of shock and embarrassment. Michelle turned just stunned and looked at me with betrayal in her eyes.

Now, THIS is when I expected rage from Kevin. A punch, a kick, a shouting match. Anything. But, nothing, Kevin just stood there, quiet and ashamed...

That’s when I knew what to do.

“Kylah is always calling you stuck up and boring. I was showing her how fun you all are.” I said with a smirk.

I could see Michelle was getting upset so I had to assert myself more.

“You had fun. And Like I said, we’re going to have a good night tonight. Now, go upstairs, and wait.” I said with a stern tone. Michelle’s face quickly changed from anger, back to submission, and walked up the stairs. I completely forgot, Kevin was in the corner. He’s almost invisible, he’s so damn quiet.

“You too, Kevin. Get up there.” I didn’t even have to look at him. He just walked.

“Mom!? What the hell? Kevin! What -” I cut her off and Yank her hair.

“You are NO longer allowed to talk like that. Do you understand me?” I pulled her head back so she could look into my eyes as I hover over her.

“I asked you a question. Do ... you ... under ... stand?” every pause I pulled her hair just a bit tighter.

“Fuck you!” was all Kylah said and spat at me.

“Well, you obviously don’t get that attitude from your father.” I said with a chuckle and dragged her up the stairs.

I was amazed. Their 15 year old daughter was downstairs, screaming at me. And not once did they come and see what was happening. I drag her up the stairs the entire time, she fights me, and swears. “NO!, GET THE FUCK OFF, LET ME GO! NO!”

I had quite a bit enough so I shoved her against the wall, pinning her with all my weight. I looked at her and said if she doesn’t shut up and behave she will regret it.

That certainly changed her tone, as she stayed silent. I pushed her through the hallway

She thought I was sending her to her room so she walked towards her door.

“Nope!” I said as I grabbed her hair.

“Not tonight”

I open the door to Kevin and Michelle’s room.

I see Michelle sitting on the bed with Kevin infront of her. He’s head is back as Michelle is sucking his cock. Michelle turns and sees me holding her daughter by the hair and she pulls her mouth out so fast you hear a pop.

Kevin looks and sees the same and instantly freaks out trying to hide his dick.

“Guys, no sense is hiding it. She saw it all, remember? I sent those photos”

I said, throwing Kylah to Kevin. But, she runs straight to Michelle and hugs her for safety

“Kevin, we have a problem, man! Look at this. You’re supposed to be the man of the house but here, Kylah doesn’t address you as Dad, Father, Pops, anything. It’s just ‘kevin’ no respect. I’m a grown ass man. And I manhandled your daughter. I threw her STRAIGHT TO YOU! Her father, the man who’s supposed to protect her, But, she ran to your wife. Your wife that I fucked and came in twice.” Michelle had concern in her eyes, Kylah wasn’t even looking at anyone, she was just hugging her mommy and looking at the wall. Kevin just looked more sad. I swear it looked like he shrunk in size.

“So, tonight!, We’re fixing this.” I say as I clap in my hands in excitement.

“Come here, slut.” I say as I look at Michelle. Still holding her daughter.

I looked at her and didn’t need to say a word. She began to loosen her grip and start to come to me.

“Mom? Mommy? No no! Don’t leave” Kylah cried, reaching for her. But, Michelle, as if in a trance, ignored her pleas, and walked to me.

“Turn around, and look at your husband” She turns and looks at Kevin. Kevin, refused to look

“Kevin, look at your wife” I said a little bit more firmly than I did with the slut.

Kevin lifted his head. And sees his wife, his first love, his highschool sweetheart. still covered with sweat and makeup running down her face from the night. Standing with his supposably best friend. Gripping her arms. He smiled a bit.

“And you, you little shit” I said speaking to the daughter crying with her shut.

“Look at me!” He ordered her. She didn’t respond.

“Kevin, control your brat. Take control once in your life and make her listen”

Kevin walks up to Kylah. And forces her to turn and look.

She opens her eyes and sees her mom. This tiny 5’ nothing woman being held by a large 6’7 man. And Michelle just smiles at her. Letting her know. Everything is ok.

I slowly pull the straps off her dress. Making it fall to the floor. Seeing her fully nude.

“Hmmm, could have sworn you had a bra. Must have lost it during all the fun” I say as I cup and massage her tit. I hear Michelle moan and a faint chuckle from Kevin.

I slide my hand down to her pussy and feel it’s already wet.

I whispered in her ear. “I told you. It’s gonna be a good night” I rub her clit and she moans louder.

I turn to see Kevin getting hard but see Kylah isn’t paying attention.

“Get on your knees” I said and with no hesitation, Michelle drops. Waiting for my next command.

“Kevin, bring the little shit over here.” I said motioning my hand and pointing to the floor. I grab the back of Michelle’s head and push my cock into her mouth. She closes her eyes and I’m guessing her ears because she didn’t lose a beat as she hears Kylah fighting Kevin.

Kylah is standing where I pointed. Looking at me, not inches away, her mother is sucking my cock. Completely ignoring the world, just trying to please me.

“Tonight, you’re going to learn respect. On your knees and watch your mother”

“No” Kylah says

I slap her hard across the face. That she almost flew away. Good thing Kevin had such a good grip on her.

“Kevin” I said without any words after. She’s tossed to the floor and on her knees.

She kneeled there in complete disgust as she’s watching her mom shoving all of my cock into her. Kevin, once again. Being quiet with a hard cock in his pants.

“You’re hard as hell, don’t your dick hurt in them pants? Take them off.”

Kevin does as he’s told and pulls out his cock.

“Ok, your cock is out, congratulations. Now, what are you gonna do?”

Kevin looked at me as if I was gonna tell him.

“Well?” I again asked

Kevin reached over to Michelle’s head to move her mouth over to his cock.

“Ummm, no, she’s busy right now. You know what you want. Now do it.” I said with a smirk.

Kevin is still looking confused.

“Fine. You’re my bitch tonight too. Take your slut daughter’s shirt off.”

Kevin stands in fears.

“You like seeing her tits don’t you?”

Kevin looks down, Kylah is forcing her attention at the floor

“Would it turn you on to see her pussy?”

Kevin looks at me with a sight of excitement

“I give you permission, why don’t you use your fingers to get your daughter’s pussy wet for us”

Kevin reaches down to grab her shirt. Kylah resists but Kevin gets down on his knees forcing her shirt off.

Michelle, finally realizing what is going on takes my cock out.

“Wait, you guys, no.” was all she could say till I forced my cock back in with full force and grabbed her tits.

“Shut the fuck up, slut. I’m doing this, and you’re going to enjoy it” I pinch her nipples and I hear her squeal in pleasure. Michelle couldn’t deny she was turned on and really didn’t want to stop. but felt she needed to say something. And she did. But now she knows there is nothing to do so might as well do as she’s told.

Kevin, finally using his fireman strength, holds Kylah firm and just rips her shirt off. Exposing these perfect tits. Michelle looked at the side of her eyes and got shocked and more aroused.

She could tell I was more aroused too by how much faster I was fucking her face.

Kevin was lost, he was fingering his little girl and touching her breast. And My knees were starting to hurt.

“Ok, get up slut. Kevin, get slut 2 up and get on the bed”

Kevin uses all his strength with Kylah resisting. brings the brat over.

As I lie down with my cock sticking straight up. Michelle without any orders. Just the urge to please, grabs my cock with her hands and plays with herself.

Kevin, sad as ever, kneeling on the bed, holding his daughter. Her knee on the bed, her other leg standing on the floor. Trying to have balance.

The look on his face was something else. Just standing there, watching in amazement, his wife stroking my cock. Ignoring everything around her. He was frozen

“Play with her tits, I want to see them hard nipples”

Kevin follows the orders like a good friend would. And starts to massage her tits. Kylah’s look of disgust got stronger. She wanted to cry, I could tell, but was too angry.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.