Something New - Cover

Something New

Copyright© 2023 by Daddysith

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Michelle and Kevin have been in a marriage rut. One night while out with Kevin's friend they discover new desires and kinks.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Father   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Michelle & Kevin were bored with their life. They got married Young at the age of 18.

And got straight to having a family and work. Michelle was a stay at home mom. Standing at just an even 5 feet. Cute short blonde hair, beautiful brown eyes. With great D cup tits. Because she was a stay at home mom. She always kept busy and fit. She had a perfect toned body. Couldn’t even tell that she was a mother.

Kylah, beautiful 15 year hottie. She was going through a “goth” phase, or as she called it “emo” She also had blonde hair, but she dyed it black. And she got Kevin’s eyes, a stunning emerald green. Her tits were a little bit smaller, being an A cup. But you can tell she’ll grow into her mother’s size. Both of them had the same tight toned body as her mother being on track.

Now, Kevin was different. He was a Firefighter, Whooping 6’7 very muscular fit. Being a firefighter you kind of have to be.

With Michelle being 35 and Kevin 36. And being married at such a young as They never really had a sexual exploration. That’s Where I come in. I’m Desmond. I work with Kevin. I’m the same height, only not as Fit, or young. I’m 44, Columbian. try to hide my grey hairs by shaving my head. But, I do enjoy the salt and pepper look on my beard. Michelle likes to say it goes great with my brown skin. Never been married. And no kids. So I like to stay active

One night me and Kevin are out having a few beers. Talking about nonsense. Things at works, people we’ve helped. I’m telling him a story about a woman I hooked up with that I met.

She was a stunning Black woman with the greatest body you could ever imagine. I took her to an adult arcade, sat her down on the couch, rubbing my hand against her thigh, having her spread her legs a lil bit open. I took out my 8 inch cock and told her to take it in her mouth and not leave till I fill it.

I go more and more into detail of my story. And I can tell, Kevin was definitely getting hard and sexually frustrated.

“Haha, what’s up Kev, What’s your wildest story?” I laughed looking at Kev’s shocked and curious face.

“Me? Nothing. I never really been with anyone. Besides Michelle” He said head down. Like it’s a shameful secret.

I slugged his shoulder in encouragement “Man, there’s nothing wrong with that. Your woman is fine AS HELL. I’ve be happy as hell to tap that ass and fill her up.” I realized instantly what I said and saw a look of shock on Kevin’s face.

“I mean, if I didn’t know her” trying to get out of the conversation.

“Hahaha, you’re alright Desmond. Honestly. That would be pretty cool to see.” Kevin said with a little smirk and nervous laugh.

We finished our drinks and called a cab home.

A month later. Kevin asked if I wanted to hang out with Michelle and him for a few drinks and dinner. I had nothing planned so it was perfect for me. I show up with some pat’s blue ribbon and knock on the door. Kylah answers, and her appearance blows me away. She’s standing in front of me in her old Middle school outfit. She was totally overgrown to be wearing it. Sexy track shorts riding high showing me her sexy under butt. Her tits, even if they were small. Still poked through her shit. I was just standing there. Looking like a fool.

“What’s going on Dez?”

“Nothing much, little one. What’s going on with you? How’s school been?”

“It’s going, come on in. Mom and Kev are in the kitchen”

“You mean your Dad.” It always irked me, her no respect for Kevin.

“Ok,” she said, rolling her eyes.

“Hey, Desmond! Just in time for dinner” Michelle came in to greet me. She was wearing a terrible dress. Lime green with white trims. Looked like a 50’s housewife.

“What, Are you wearing, Woman!?” I said laughing.

“Oh, shut it! I found it at the thrift store. I love it!” she said twirling around.

I couldn’t help but notice how the dress wrapped around her tight body showing off her ass and tits.

Kylah got bored and started walking up the stairs.

“Yo, Kylah, you ain’t having dinner with us?”

“Yo? You street now, Dez?” she laughed

“Oh, Kylah is too good to have my cooking. so, she ate already and is just gonna do her homework.” Kylah again just signed and walked up the stairs. As she walked I just started at her sexy ass move up and down as she walked.

The night went well. Few drinks and laughs. I understood why Kylah didn’t want to have dinner. Michelle is fine as hell. But not much of a cook. We’re talking about days of our youth. How Michelle and Kevin met in middle school. Dated in highschool, then instantly got married. And had Kylah, She was a good kid. But lately been disrespectful to Kevin and rude in general.

“That’s how kids are, man. They don’t have much discipline. No offense”

“Oh none taken. We try” followed by an awkward laugh.

I asked to excuse myself. I had to take a massive piss. I walk through the hallway and saw a door halfway open. I’m naturally nosy, so I leaned in and looked. There was Kylah lying on her stomach on the bed, facing away from the door with her legs open and kicking in the air. Slightly open. Again, I kept looking at her beautiful tight body and her sexy ass. If she was older, and not, you know. My friend’s kid. I’d do all I could to get inside her. I find the bathroom. Take my piss and walk out. When I did. I noticed Kylah’s door was closed.

Back downstairs we’re still having fun talking about times. When I get a text message. I flip my phone over and see it’s from Kevin’s number, Just saying “I saw you, lurking, you perv”

“Who is this?”

“Kylah, Dad left his phone upstairs to charge. Got your number. Pervert. Lol”

I panicked! Not knowing what to do

“I’m not a perv”

“Yeah, ok. Just saying I saw you. No biggie, bro”

God, the way she was talking annoyed me.

“Hey, Desmond. So I was meaning to talk to you about something”

Just as he said that, Michelle coughed a bit in her beer.

“Kevin?”

“I’m JUST asking.” he said in a soft tone like he didn’t want her mad. This really peaked my interest.

“Yeah?”

“So, I was talking to Michelle about that place you mentioned to me and was wondering if you wanna show us”

Took me a moment to realize, he meant the arcade. Michelle’s eyes were now looking at the ground and she was more red than our firetrucks. I smirked. At the thought of her.

“Yeah, we can go. Might be fun”

“Great. Let get my phone, tell the brat we’re leaving. and we’ll head out.”

We both went in my Rubicon it was better and I hate driving Kev’s car.

We pull up to a place called “Pleasures”. We walk and people turn to see who we are.

Big sign with arrows “Toys downstairs, Arcade upstairs” We walk up. I could see Michelle is nervous as hell. And Kev, Well, Kevin looked like a child at an amusement park, Wide eyed, excited and scared at the same time. He had no idea what to do. I walk up to the cashier, Lindia. Didn’t want to tell Kevin, she was The cute black woman I was talking about a month ago. I know he wouldn’t know how to behave. So I introduced her to Michelle and Kevin.

“So, what’s the turn out?”

“Boy, it’s ok. But, I can tell you right now.” She said, turning to Michelle, “She’s gonna be the Belle of the Ball.”

Michelle was again more red than before.

We walked behind the black curtains and saw three men sitting on a white couch with their cocks already out. They turned and eyes lit up when they saw Michelle.

“No” I said looking at them. With a stern look. They just nodded their heads.

I took Michelle to the couch, moving the three over. I took the left side, Kevin took the right. She was between us.

On the Wall was a porno, of a woman bound to rake. A cock in her mouth and another fucking her from behind. We chill sitting and Michelle was just hooked on the screen. As she was watching her phone kept going off. She would look, give a sigh, respond. And put the phone back. This happened about five times. I told her, she came here to have fun And right now, She’s ruining the night, And to give me the phone. I gave her a stern, serious tone. A voice she never heard from me before. She agreed and gave me the phone. They were text messages from Kylah.

“When are you and Kev coming home?”

“Me and your FATHER will be home later”

“When? I’m bored. And is Dez gone?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.