The Eros Spell - Cover

The Eros Spell

Copyright© 2023 by Dilbert Jazz

Chapter 1

Mind Control Story: Chapter 1 - The spell is cast this way. Take a digital picture of the subject. Put the subject JPEG up on the computer screen to fill the screen. Cast the Eros spell on JPEG. Then wait for the fireworks. Magic is something that occurs because of the belief that it will happen. It takes time to build up to a point where it takes shape. Once it takes form, then the spell is working.

Caution: This Mind Control Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   White Male   White Female  

Her name is Ariel. She lived in a double-wide mobile home, sitting in a mobile home park that caters to those people over 55. She is single and spends her days reading books and writing reviews for those books. She gets 10 cents a word.

That may not seem like a lot, but she has to read the book first and write the review, most of which is between 2000 and 5000 words. Do the math. That’s about $200-$500 per review. It takes between an hour for 3 to 10 hours to read a book of average size and an hour to write a review, so on an average day, she could note anywhere from 1 to 3 book reviews, and this will allow her to take one or two days off a week.

She is doing OK. It is not an excellent way to make a living. She works her hours, and sometimes she works way into the night. For exercise, she will leave her double-wide and walk around the park. This mobile home park is one of the larger parks in the area. There are a lot of places to walk. At the moment, it’s empty, though, as the park is getting renovated. On one of these walks, she comes across another double-wide. An older gentleman sits in front of his mobile home in a lawn chair. He seems to drink scotch or maybe whiskey. She says “Hi” to him. He invites her to sit down for a spell and talk to him.

There was an empty chair next to him with a table between them. Ariel sits in the chair and says, “My name is Ariel, but you must be new to the park as I do not know your name.”

He sat there gathering his thoughts and said, “My name is Bob, and I moved in about a month ago but only recently came out in the evenings to sit and watch the people go by. It seems that everybody goes out for a walk in the evening. It is like a regular parade. Maybe it is to get off the feet or out of the house. I like looking, especially at women. I love watching them walk by and flirt with me with their eyes, trying to decide if they want to talk to me or leave me alone.”

She looks at him and smiles, “What are used to be a lot more people here, but with the park being renovated, it is empty now. And the landlord is in no particular hurry to get it done. I guess he does not need the money.”

At this point, Bob notices she has nothing to drink and asks, “Where are my manners? Would you care for something to drink? I have a beer, iced tea, and water, but this is the last of my scotch. I need to go get more.”

She looks at him and says, “A beer would be nice.”

He got up and said, “Well, I will get you a beer. I will be right back.” And he ran off to get a beer from the fridge. When he came back, he opened the beer and put the top of the table. He gave her a Samuel Adams Bavarian Lager. It turns out the man had excellent taste.

She started drinking the beer and enjoying the evening and asked him, “So what do you do for a living?”

He smiled at her and said, “I am a retired software engineer, and I spend my days writing books and watching the world go by.”

That question does big another question, “What books do you write?”

He said, “I write many different genres. My first few stories were erotica since I am a man and very interested in sex. But since then, I have branched into romance, science fiction, and thrillers. It depends on my mood when I wake up in the morning when I write. What do you do for work?”

She smiled back at him and said, “I review books, and these reviews get published at various publishing sites, as they want an independent source to appraise their books. I have several publishing companies that I work for.”

Bob looked at her and said, “So you get paid for reading and writing about books. That sounds like an interesting job. It keeps you busy. Do you ever find time for yourself?”

She looked at him and said, “Sure, I take time off when necessary. But it is nice to have something to do in your spare time. Living here does not cost much, so I am saving much of the money I make for retirement. I am a contractor, pay for my Social Security, and have a 401K. But I will probably work even after I retire, just for something to do.”

Bob reached over to the table, picked up his phone, pushed a few buttons, and said, “Would you mind if I took a picture? I am putting together a little scrapbook of all the people here.”

She watched him play with his phone, “Sure, you can take my picture. But I do not want to see it plastered all over the internet.”

Bob just smiled, took the picture, looked at it, and showed her the image. It was an accurate picture. He did not put the phone down and said, “I tried to stay off the internet as much as possible, only go out there to research. As you do as much research as you do writing, you need to know what to write about.”

Little did Ariel know that Bob would cast a spell on the picture, changing her life for the next week. She finished her beer, put it on the table, got up, and said, “see you around.”

He said, “I will see you around” he watched her as she walked away, so she put a bit more sway into her walk.

She thought, “Do you love my hips as they go back and forth and give you something to look at?”

She went around the park, back to her home, and lived her life.


As Ariel walked away, Bob watched Ariel’s ass as she walked away and began to fantasize about having sex with her. He looked at his phone at the picture he had taken. He thought, “This is a likely candidate to test my spell on. If I can only remember the words.” He started mumbling the words for the spell as he could remember it.

The exciting thing about magic spells is that the terms are just the activation part. They create the magic spell you are thinking about, as the thought counts, not the words. Look at a picture of the subject for this spell, have lust in your mind, and say the words to activate it.

After he said the words, he felt a slight pain in his arm. He looked down at it and saw a new age mark that told Bob that he had made the spell. He would cancel the Eros spell by deleting the picture.


At that exact moment, Ariel was walking down the street and felt a tingle between her legs. The thing all she told her was that she was horny. Afterward, walking home, all Ariel could think about was her naked, playing with her clitoris, and sucking on Bob’s cock. It was an odd scene, but it left her pussy dripping juices down her legs as she walked home.

When she got home, she looked up Bob’s number on the mobile home parks phone list and called him. When he answered the phone, he said, “Hello, what is on your mind?”

She thought about what she would say and did not have a clue. She wanted to call Bob, and he was on the phone. But when you call someone, you should have a reason for contacting them. She made one up, “I would like to invite you over to my place for lunch tomorrow after one. Would that be OK?”

Bob thought about it for a few minutes, thinking he usually eats lunch around that time, so why not eat it with Ariel? Besides, it will allow him to see how the eros spell works. He said, “sure, I will be there by one. Should I bring anything like dessert?”

Ariel thought about other things, such as a cock with two balls attached to nibble. Those she was thinking of after sex, maybe nibbling on some milk and cookies before the second round began. She commented, “Grab some cookies for afterward.”

He responded, “well, that sounds good. I will see you tomorrow at one. Goodbye.”

She responded with “goodbye,” but all she had on her mind was lusting after his body. As she put the phone, her hands moved to her breast and massaged them. She has not been this horny in years. She wonders what has come over her. She got up and started walking to the bedroom. Her hands, still massaging her breasts, had worked on the nipples through the layers of clothes she was wearing.

When she got to the bedroom, she unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor. She pushed her bright side and started massaging her bare breast. She undressed, unhooked her bra, and let it fall to the floor. That felt better, but still not what she sought to ease her senses. Her panties came off following the easy and snapped them to pull the zipper down in the pool on both her underwear and pants down simultaneously, and she left them on the floor as she jumped onto the bed.

But she knew if she were to continue on the quilt, she would ruin it with all her juices points from her legs. She threw back the quilt. She jumped onto the bed and continued massaging her breasts and nipples. Her nipples had not been this hard in months since she watched that pornographic movie a while back. When she finished this session, she would have to make the bed anyway with the blankets in top shape.

Still, today she removed the baby oil, covered it with oil, and inserted it into her soaking pussy. One of her hands started moving down between her legs and massaging her pussy, and she discovered it was dripping wet, so she checked the bed, and sure enough, she would need to change it. That is when she risked and reached over to get her favorite toy. It was a dildo about 10 inches that looked like a fully erect cock. It had several intensity levels that she usually used on the low setting. And it would vibrate and move like a little snake when she turned it on.

She used residual oil to coat her clitoris instead of moving her fingers across it. She saw Bob’s cock entering her pussy, with her fingers playing with her clitoris. When she inserted it into her pussy, she had a petite orgasm. And she moved it in and out slowly, and occasionally she would have another orgasm. The orgasm started coming quicker and soon. She had an orgasm every time she pushed the cock into her and pulled it back out.

Now she was fucking her pussy with this pulsating dildo, and her fingers were rubbing her clitoris back and forth faster and faster. All the time, she saw Bob fucking her, but he changed positions and fucked her doggy style, and he was playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples. At this point, he kept fucking her as her juices flooded the bed. She could no longer stand it and passed out from all the excitement.

She came to the wet bed, waking her up, as it was cold in her ass. But she was too tired to do much about it. She got up, got two towels, laid them over the wet spot, absorbed the juices, and kept herself dry. She lay back down, On the other side of the bed, and fell asleep, exhausted from her session with her dildo and the magical cock that belonged to Bob.


Damn, what a night she had.

She spent the night dreaming and waking up. She woke up because every time in her dreams she had an orgasm, it would physically wake her up. She knew she was having multiple orgasms throughout the night. She would attempt to go to sleep and start dreaming, and as soon as she continued to dream, she was in some sexual position getting fucked by Bob. Why was he on her mind so much? she woke up early the following day and decided to fix the bed and clean the sheets. She had started working on before. Perhaps she could finish a few books before her lunch date with Bob. Hopefully, it would not be daydreaming about him.

I stayed swamped and occupied her mind with the books she read and reviewed. It seemed to work as long as she did not. Do not relax. At about noon, she started making lunch. She made two salads with BLT sandwiches, wrapped everything up, and put them in the fridge. she didn’t go into the living room and sat on the sofa, waiting for Bob to show up. That was when it happened. she started relaxing and thinking about Bob and what we would do this afternoon.

To say she was hot for Bob was an understatement. She felt him nibbling on her neck as she closed her eyes and massaged her breasts through the dress she had thrown on. It was a light semi-transparent summer dress that was easy to take off. her nipple got hard, and she imagined that Bob was nibbling on them. Her nipples became rigid. It was poking into the dress as she was massaging it. She raised her skirt to gain access to her clitoris, and she started playing with it. She thought Bob would eat it with his teeth and tongue. It was not long before she had an orgasm.

She was relaxing after the orgasms she heard the doorbell ring. “Oh my God, Bob will think I am a slut, with these nipples poking through my dress.” she thought to herself as she stood up to fix her dress. She looked in the hallway mirror before opening the door to fix her hair and makeup to ensure she was presentable. She opened the door and saw him.

Bob stood in the doorway. He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, lounging pants, and a pair of sandals. It looks like he had the day before when she met him. She smiled at him. She could feel her nipples getting more demanding and poking through her dress. But Bob was looking at her face, into her eyes. she could smell the old spice on him. she looked down at his hands and saw that he had a box of Queen Anne chocolate-covered cherries. He must’ve bought them for dessert.

He looked at her quizzically and said, “Ariel, are you OK? You seem somewhat distracted.”

That snapped her out of her trance, and she said, “sorry, I don’t know what came over me. It was as if it astonished me you showed up for lunch. Please come in.”

Ariel opened the door and invited him inside. He handed her the box of chocolates, and she carried them into the living room and put them on the coffee table. He sat down in one armchair, and she sat on the sofa. But it was weird as she sat with her legs wide open. They would typically be closed to hide her pussy, but now they were available, exposing it to him. she ensured her dress was high enough on her legs, so he could not miss her pussy.

Bob just sat there and took in the view as if it were every day. He looked at her clitoris and saw her pussy glisten in the juices she was generating as they spoke. Her clitoris was poking out. He thought, “I made that spell more potent than I wanted. I will have fun with her and let her go.”

They started talking and discussing what each of them had done that morning. Ariel mentioned that she had to change the sheets this morning. Bob asked, “So why did you have to change your sheets? Does it have anything to do with me?”

That was when she realized he knew she had to change the sheets. She also realized she could not lie to him, which is strange since she lives off the time in her reviews. She told him, unsure what was happening, “When I got home last night, I was so horny that I went to bed and pleasured myself. So much to show that I had a squirting orgasm. No one knows that I have squirting orgasms, but now Bob does. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I telling him this? I don’t tell anyone. Why does he have such an effect on me?”

Bob spoke up and said, “yes, I have that effect on some women. Perhaps you can show me later.”

She sat on the sofa and played with her breast through her dress. Bob just looked at her and smiled like he had seen women do this before. End it was not long before she had her skirt up, and she was playing with her clitoris and doing all this while sitting in front in front of them. she was such a slut. After a minute, she came to her senses, stood up, and said, “I think it’s time to eat. Please come into the dining room, and I will bring lunch.”

Bob followed her into the dining room, and she showed him his chair and started walking away. Bob sat and watched her move around in the kitchen as she walked away. He could see the juices running down her leg blow her dress, dripping onto the floor. Bob just smiled as he watched me.

She put out the salads with the fork, put out the sandwiches and two glasses of iced tea, put out the salad dressing, and sat down next to Bob. Bob started the conversation, “When you were pleasuring yourself last night, what were you thinking about?”

Again, she could not resist but tell him the truth, “You were making love to me, or more like fucking me.”

Bob just sat back and said, “I have that effect on women. Please continue.”

As we ate our salads, she began her story, “Well, on the way home last night, something stuck me right in the middle of the street as if some lightning bolt or something had hit me. My nether regions tingled. My nipple got hard as if you had come and started playing with them. As soon as I was in the house, I rubbed her breast and played with her nipples. When I got home, her pussy was leaking fluids down her leg. I went to her bedroom and pleasured myself.”

She continued, “I envisioned you kissing me on my neck and working down towards my breast. I feel my nipples being nibbled with your teeth. That was when I undressed and pulled the covers back on the bed. You continued kissing me down the fuck what is my belly button, and your hands were massaging my vulva, rubbing my clitoris, and playing with my anus.”

She continued, “by this time, I had pulled out my dildo and started playing with it. I imagined you sticking your cock into me and starting to fuck me. I kept playing with my clitoris, and that’s when I had a squirting orgasm.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.