The Eros Spell - Cover

The Eros Spell

Copyright© 2023 by Dilbert Jazz

Prologue

Mind Control Story: Prologue - The spell is cast this way. Take a digital picture of the subject. Put the subject JPEG up on the computer screen to fill the screen. Cast the Eros spell on JPEG. Then wait for the fireworks. Magic is something that occurs because of the belief that it will happen. It takes time to build up to a point where it takes shape. Once it takes form, then the spell is working.

Caution: This Mind Control Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   White Male   White Female  

“Men and prostitutes mainly practiced Eros spells served an original function in Ancient Greece. Eros spells were used to instill lust and passion in women, leading them to fulfill the man who invoked the spells of sexual desires. Without freedom, women could only hope to improve their situation, so they aimed at affection-producing spells. Prostitutes lived lives that were far more similar to men than women. They were financially free, could live where they chose, and they served no man. Men do what they want. These were the only noted women to use Eros magic to fulfill their sexual needs.”

Wikipedia Bob is a cyber mage. The cyber mage is a solitary witch who practices magic through the computer, computer programs, software, and digital media. He can use magic on JPEGs.

“JPEG stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group, the name of the committee that created the JPEG standard and other still picture coding standards ... The EXIF and JFIF standards define the commonly used file formats for interchange of JPEG-compressed images.”

— Wikipedia Bob started practicing magic in his mid-40s while learning about Wicca. From there, he became a solitary mage and specialized his knowledge to become a cyber mage, and he would be the first. There is a difference between actual magic and magic that is real. True magic can be as simple as lighting a candle just by thinking about it. Well, he does magic by really lighting a candle with a match. He cannot explain one, while the other has a simple explanation. Both actions are magic.

Bob does both. He might do one or two spells a year, if that. But actual magic has cost, has a cost. Do it, as it takes a bit of your life away from you to make the magic happen. He refers to this as the cost of the spell. Once Bob learned that there was a cost to magic, he did not practice it as much as you would think. That is why he does magic that is real rather than actual magic.

Bob is now retired, and given that he is just waiting for death, he is trying his hand at magic again. He lives in a mobile home park that caters to adults over 55. There are no children in this park. He lives in a double-wide mobile home. It is a delightful pleasure to test his theory about magic before practicing the Eros spell.

The spell is cast this way. Take a digital picture of the subject. Put the subject JPEG up on the computer screen to fill the screen. Cast the Eros spell on JPEG. Then wait for the fireworks. Magic is something that occurs because of the belief that it will happen. It takes time to build up to a point where it takes shape. Once it takes form, then the spell is working. The exciting thing about magic is that when the JPEG is deleted, the magic disappears and leaves the woman with a foggy mind about what happened. If the woman were to stop and think about the spell, that would be dangerous for everyone. But most of the time, the woman continues business as usual as if nothing has happened.

The mobile home park has 125 sites but is under renovation, with electric meters on each site. This method is slow, as you can only do one meter at a time. So, the park is empty by the attrition, meaning if somebody moved out, no one replaced it. Bob was hired to manage the mobile home park as it grew bigger. The park is now down to 15 open sites, and many of these sites have single females over the age of 55 filled several other sites. Some of them may work, they may retire, and some may be unemployed. As long as they pay for the site, they can stay.

Bob created a project by which he would cast the Eros spell on one woman at a time, enjoy the benefits of her lust, and then release her. Some people call this mind control, but his experience with magic can only work on people if they want to do it. If they fantasize about having lust with him, the spell will release them to do it. If they are still passionate about him after the fact, he adds them to his harem. The only way he knew it was magic that did it was that they no longer lusted with him when he broke the spell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.