Regina's Story - Cover

Regina's Story

Copyright© 2023 by Scribbler

Chapter 5

“ ... have some lunch”

I arose, and extended my hand to Regina, and she accepted it, rising gracefully to her feet. We made our way, in companionable silence, to the kitchen, where Terri was just pouring tea into our cups. I seated Regina, and then myself. With a nod from me, Terri began serving Tomato soup, and Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwiches. After Regina and I were taken care of, Terri knelt next to my chair. I fed her tidbits from my plate, which held an extra sandwich that had been cut into eighths. I loved how Terri would nibble at a crust from my fingers, and she was very obvious in her enjoyment of being fed by my hand.

“You two really do take this to a whole new level,” Regina observed. “I mean, just look at the two of you. I have never seen two people as devoted to each other as the two of you are. The love you share absolutely shines.”

I thought about Regina’s statement for a moment, and how to explain what she had observed.

“Regina, that is because Terri is my slave. She isn’t a sex toy, or a domestic, or any of the other things most people think when they hear the word. Our relationship isn’t about BDSM, or any other kind of sex. Most of all, this that you see, isn’t a ‘life-style,’ as most of the people we know would understand the word.

“She is so far above and beyond those conditions that it becomes very difficult to describe. The closest I can come, I guess, is to say that she lives for me, and I for her.”

I sighed, and petted my lovely girl’s head, then said, “You know I’ve trained quite a few slaves for other people. That is what got the whole “Training Academy” idea started in the first place. I’ll admit, a few of those women, a very few, were not all that willing.

“Terri, though, was different.” Looking down at my darling slave, I asked her, “Weren’t you?”

Terri looked at me, to make sure she had permission to speak, and at my slight nod, began speaking quietly.

“Master is too kind to this girl. He doesn’t tell you that he took control of a rebellious child that hated everything about her life, including her daughter, and taught her to love not only herself, but everyone around her as well.”

Regina looked back at me, and asked, “What am I missing, here?”

“Only about three or four years worth of information. You see, when Terri was about, what, Terri? Six?”

“When my father left? Yes, Sir.”

“Yes, her father, Frank, left. And her older sister, Sarah, chose to accompany him to West Virginia. Terri, was supposed to stay here, with her mom, Margaret.

“When I bought this house, Terri was a precocious seven year old, going out of her way to help people.

“For just under six years, I watched this charming girl, doing things older girls wouldn’t even think of to help others.

“Then, puberty kicked in.

“Over night, it seemed to me, she changed into the teenager from hell.

“Think of every horror story you’ve ever heard about a teenage girl and the trouble she caused. Terri probably did it. Fights with kids at school, fights with the teachers, fighting with her mom, all of it.

“When she turned fourteen, she discovered weed. I still want to find the punk who got her started on drugs. I’d kind of like to see how long he’d last, down stairs.

“Anyway, drugs are not easy to find, in this town. So Terri ran away to her father’s. Frank had been pimping out Sarah, since she was sixteen. He got Terri turning tricks for weed, within two days. Somewhere, in there, Terri decided she liked the sex almost as much as she liked the weed, plus, if she fucked for free, it pissed her dad off.

“Sarah called Margaret, one afternoon, after Frank had beaten Terri almost to death, for fucking some guy Frank didn’t like.

“Margaret went to get her, and bring her back. Terri was in such bad shape, Margaret took her to the hospital, just as soon as they got back here.

“While Terri was in the hospital, recovering from that beating, it was discovered that she was pregnant with Adrianna. Needless to say, that caused a shit storm. Child Welfare was all over the place. I still don’t know how Frank stayed out of jail, but at least both Terri and Sarah escaped him.

“Sarah has been in and out of rehab, but I hear she’s getting a better handle on her life. She came for a visit a while back, after I’d taken Terri, but before her training was complete. Sarah hasn’t been back since, even though both Margaret and I have both promised her that I would not have anything to do with her, sexually. Personally I think she’s also a submissive, but the thought of it terrifies her. After what she’s been though with their dad, I guess I can understand it. I stay here, when Margaret takes Adrianna for visits.

“Any way, none of us knows who Adrianna’s dad is, because Terri had sex with so many people, back then. Because of DNA sampling, we know that he’s not been in jail since those tests were implemented.

“Just over two years ago, When she was seventeen, Terri decided she wanted to have sex with me. I’d been training women to slavery, here, and some of those women were quite, ah, vociferous.

“Terri decided that I must be giving them some wonderful orgasms. Now, that wasn’t true, of course. Most of that screaming was from the crop. But she didn’t know that. Even though I’d told her so, time, and time, again.

“When I refused her, Terri went home and threw a major fit. Her mom had asked her to do the dishes, and Terri started screaming, and smashing the dishes. Adrianna was scared, and when she went to Terri for comforting, Terri slapped her hard enough to leave a prominent bruise.

“That’s when Margaret called me and begged me to take Terri into slavery. I didn’t want to, until I saw Adrianna’s face.

“Needless to say, I took her. Terri, I mean. I took her hard. I intended to destroy her, for hitting that sweet little girl. In some ways, I’m a bit ashamed for my feelings and actions.

“For about six or seven months, not a day went by that Terri didn’t receive a beating for one thing or another. And during all that time, I watched the spark in her eyes, that was Theresa, dim, until I thought it was gone.

“Then, she managed to go a day or two, as the perfect slave, and not get a beating. The intervals grew longer, until I noticed it had been more than a week, since I’d last whipped her.

“That’s when she surprised the hell out of me. She told me that she knew that as a slave, she wasn’t allowed any possessions, because she was only property, herself, but she had hidden something from me, and she begged me to be allowed to keep it.”

I was getting misty eyed, remembering how my darling slave had finally both given herself to me, and trapped me to herself. I guess I faded into my memories, a moment, because Regina’s voice dragged me back, when she asked, “What did she want to keep, Don?”

“Love,” I said, gently.

“She wanted me to let her keep her love for me. She said it was a valuable asset.”

“My God, that’s beautiful,” Regina said, in a soft and wondering voice.

“Yes, well,” I said, wiping at my eyes with my napkin, “Be that as it may, that’s why Terri and I are at a higher level than most people can understand.

“She lives for me, and I, well, I protect her.

“I made her go back to school, and graduate. A GED just isn’t worth crap in this day and age.

“What was your GPA, last year, Terri?” I asked.

“Four point oh, Sir,” She replied.

“And she earned it, Regina,” I said. “Even though I enforced my demand of perfect grades with a crop, Terri earned those grades.

“This fall, I intend for her to start college, here. I just haven’t decided what her Major will be.”

“Will you be able to control her, while she’s at school?” Regina asked.

I heard the underlying question, would I be able to control Regina, after she went back to the city...

I thought about how to answer her, for a couple of minutes.

“Terri, more tea, please?” I asked, to buy a bit more time.

After Terri had poured another cup for each of us, but before she could kneel, I reached into my pocket, and retrieved a key.

Handing it to Terri, I said, “Go fetch your outside collar.”

Taking the key from my hand, she scampered off, with a happy little squeak.

Turning back to Regina, I asked, “If Leeta gives you her trust, again, will you do everything you can to deserve that trust”

The question, coming from left field, as it were, rocked Regina back as if I’d slapped her.

“Yes,” she said, quietly. “Yes, of course.”

I continued, “Your relationship with Leeta, like mine with you, is based on trust. And when Leeta found herself unable to trust you, what did she do?”

“She left me.”

“She left,” I agreed. “And if I don’t act like a Master, and help you, You will just go about your life like nothing happened. But, if I do try to take care of you, even with the distance between us, I gain your trust, and you will hold yourself to your commitment.

“If you don’t, though, I will formally renounce my acceptance of you, and remove my protection. Not much would happen, I’m sure, but I would not help you, any further.

Terri was kneeling at my side, again, waiting for me to notice her. When I turned in my chair, I said, “Terri, may I show your outside collar to Regina?”

“Of course, Sir,” she replied, and offered it to me draped across her outstretched hands, saying, “Please, Sir, collar your slave?”

I smiled, and unbuckled her house collar. Setting it aside, I gently lifted the silver filigree choker, with a single pearl setting, and fastened it around Terri’s neck.

Terri almost swelled with pride at the renewal of her status, and I felt great pride in her.

“Please display for Regina, your collar.”

Terri got to her feet, and glided over to Regina, and posed so that Regina could inspect the collar, that was made from thousands of tiny sterling silver rings all linked together, like chainmail armor.

The clasp was actually a very serviceable lock, and now that the collar was around her neck, no one would be able to remove it without the key, which resided on a chain around my neck. Or cutting it...

I didn’t let her wear it for long periods of time, because the copper content of the sterling tended to turn the skin of Terri’s neck green.

My goodness, Terri, that’s gorgeous!” Regina exclaimed.

“Thank You, Mistress,” Terri replied. “My Mistress Margaret discovered it for me. She told my Master that it was an antique, that had been in her family for generations.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.