Regina's Story - Cover

Regina's Story

Copyright© 2023 by Scribbler

Chapter 4

...”Now, stop avoiding it, and talk.”

Of course, just then, Terry entered, pushing a cart loaded with coffee service and Danish.

She positioned the cart between Regina and I, served us coffee, then knelt beside me, waiting for me to tell her what to do next.

I stroked her hair, and whispered “Well done, my sweet slave. Relax, and have some coffee if you wish.”

She smiled, and shifted her ass off her heels, to sit on the floor. She was leaning against my leg, and I knew from past experience, that she would be content to go to sleep in that position. Truth be told, I felt comforted by the trust she gave me with that pose. I did notice that Terri didn’t chose to have a cup for herself.

Regina and I sipped our coffee, and I set my cup down, to say, “Look, Regina, I am not trying to shame you. I am trying to help.”

“I know that, Don, and I thank you for it.” Regina sighed, bowed her head, and began. “Just over a year ago, Rosalita started a new job. On second shift. 3 to 11. We almost never saw each other except Saturday nights. I started going to that leather club near me.” Noticing my arched eyebrow, she said, “yeah, that one. I know it is a sleazy joint, in a sleazy area, but it is close.

“Anyway, I started going there. I would have a drink, two at the most, chat with a few folks, and go home. There are some decent folks that go there.

“Jack was already a fixture, there. He had his hangers on, and there were lots of folks that just didn’t trust him.

“Anyway, I started going there, more and more. Jack would smile at me, or wave. He would say hi to me. If our paths crossed, but he never bothered me, otherwise.

“I took Rosalita there after I’d been going there, oh, Two months or so.

“That was the first time he came on to me, but not the last.”

“I am ashamed to say, that it flattered my ego, to have him flirting with me, while not seeming to even notice Rosalita.

“I have been used to everyone noticing my slave. She is one hot Latino fox, and we all know it. So, when Jack ignored her to flirt with me, it really fed my ego. To my shame I started to fall for it.

“As soon as he walked off, Rosalita said, “he’s swine!” I am afraid I was rather harsh with her. I told her to keep her mouth shut, and she spent the rest of the evening looking pissed. When we left, she said she had to go home, and do her chores.

“It had been two weeks since we’ve been together, and that hurt.

“After I dropped her at her apartment, I went back to the club. Jack came right up to me and offered to buy me a drink. I accepted. We talked, and I ended up pretty drunk, but I made it home okay.

“Sunday I called Rosalita, and she told me she felt guilty about being upset, so she had come over to my place, and where had I been?

“I told her I had gone back to the club, and she asked if I had been with Jack, only, she called him “That Scumbag.” I told her that we talked a while, yes.

“She went off. She told me he was evil, she told me how he had raped slaves, after they’ve said they’re safe words, how none of the subs she knew would never trust him to play with them. She was so pissed, then she started ranting in Spanish.

“Then she asked me if I had had sex with him. I told her, that was none of her business. She got quiet, then, and finally said, “yes Mistress.”

“But then, she said she had another call, and that she would call me later.

“She never did.

“About seven, that evening, I got tired of waiting for her to call. So I went to the club. Jack listened, as I bitched about my slave. I told him what she had told me about his rep, and he told me that some thought him a rather harsh master, but he knew of some that were much more harsh.

“God help me, I bought it.

“I went to the club every night, for a week. He bought me ... no ... he got me drunk every night that week. That Friday night, I didn’t remember how I got home. I still don’t.

“The next day, Saturday, Rosalita woke me a little after noon. She woke me by eating my puss.

“I was so happy she was there, I returned the favor.

“I went to take a shower, and she’s went in the kitchen to start the coffee pot. Then she joined me in the shower. As Rosalita was washing my back, she asked me when I had gotten cherry flavored lube. That surprised me, because I hate cherry flavor, and Rosalita doesn’t like it very much either. I told her I didn’t have any, and asked her why. She said my pussy tasted like cherry lube.

“We both kind of shrugged it off, and enjoyed the weekend at my place, until ‘Leeta had to leave Sunday night, to get ready for work.

“Monday evening, of course, I went to the club. More from habit, than anything else. Jack was there, of course. He seemed pissed off, about something, and when I inquired as to why, he said that some novice slave had stood him up for the weekend.

“I don’t know, Don, but I think now, that may be when he started drugging me. I can’t remember anything past about nine o’clock, any night the rest of that month.

“I was tired, and cranky and sore, at work, thinking how good a hot shower and a relaxing evening at home would be. But I went to the club every evening, straight from work. It was almost like I had to.

“Worse, the weekends are totally blank

“Through all this, Leeta called a couple of times a week, leaving me voice mails, but I didn’t return them. I didn’t remember to return them.

“Finally, I guess she’d had enough. I woke up on a Thursday morning, to find her sitting beside my bed in a kitchen chair.

“It was after eight, and I was late for work, but Leeta told me she’d called me off for a ‘family emergency.’

“She handed me a cup of coffee, and said she would wait for me in the kitchen, while I got myself together. The she picked up the chair and walked out of my bed room.

“After I’d showered and dressed, I went into the kitchen, and poured myself another cup. I still hadn’t noticed the change in our relationship, but I wasn’t feeling all that dominant, either, so I wasn’t treating Leeta as a slave. I didn’t even notice until later that she wasn’t wearing her collar.

“She asked me if I was awake, and I said I was, and then she asked me why I had finally come home at 3 AM, with cum dripping down my legs, and acting like she didn’t exist, as she got me bathed and into bed.”

Regina looked over at me, with tears in her eyes. “I know I could have handled it better, Don. I know I should have. But, when Leeta asked me that, I just totally lost it. I didn’t remember anything, so I started screaming at her that she was a lying bitch, and that she was jealous that I’d been spending time away from her, and that she’d already abandoned me anyway, and a lot of other hurtful things.

“She just stared at me while I ranted, and when I’d finally wound down, she stood up, looked me in the eye, and said she didn’t trust me any more, and that without trust, there was nothing. Then she walked out the door. That was the last time I saw her, until this morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.