Regina's Story - Cover

Regina's Story

Copyright© 2023 by Scribbler

Chapter 3

“ ... I’m tired.”


There is nothing better than waking up to a blow job. The interesting thing is that I didn’t recognize who was doing the sucking. I knew it wasn’t Terri, Margaret, or Veronica. Hell, the only way to have Ronnie, was to tie her up, and force her. She liked that about once every two months, or so.

That left Regina, or her slave, Leeta, as available orifices.

Decision time ... Open my eyes before I cum? Or after?

“Ahh!,” I groaned. Too late. After, it is.

I opened my eyes, and saw Leeta, licking me clean, and Terri, kneeling with her chin on the bed, watching Leeta’s technique. Judging from Leeta’s expression, giving head was not one of her favorite things. To a man, at least.

“To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?” I asked.

“My mistress told me to wake you, and to let you know that she feels much better this morning. She would like to continue the discussion from yesterday, if you can spare her the time.

“I thought I should let you know, we need to leave by one thirty, so I can be back home in time for my shift at work.”

Leeta looked a little pensive, then continued, “I hope you don’t mind, but I chose the manner of how I woke you. I wanted to apologize for acting such a bitch, last night.”

“Leeta,” I said, “Your apology is accepted. I do understand, that you were under a lot of stress, last night.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Terri,” I said, and she perked her ears, waiting. “How’s your face feel?”

“Sir, it’s a little sore, but not too bad,” she replied.

“Well, leave the bandage on, until Dr. Dennis can check it,” I said. The bruises on her face and body were starting to show some spectacular color.

Yes, Sir, can I get you anything?” she asked.

“Coffee, please?”

“Yes, Sir. Shall I serve up here?”

“Hmm. Check with Margaret, first, please.”

“Yes, Sir.” She departed.

I got out of bed to go relieve myself. As I was leaving the room, I glanced back at Leeta. She had a strange look on her face that I could only describe as a mix of sadness and confusion. Her posture also spoke of unhappiness, with her shoulders hunched and drawn in.

I was curious what her issues were, but I shrugged it off. She was Regina’s, not mine.

After flushing, I decided to complete my morning ablutions in the master bath, so I strolled down the hall to mine and Margaret’s bedroom.

I paused in the doorway, to admire the view. Margaret was dressed, and sitting at her vanity, brushing out her gorgeous auburn hair. Veronica was fastening her bra, with that weird, arms akimbo, hands behind the back thing going, and Regina was sitting on the edge of the bed, still in just her panties.

At least there were no histrionics, so far, this morning.

Veronica spotted me, and said, “Hey. I’m taking Adrianna with me to church, this morning, if that’s okay with you. You guys have a lot to talk about.”

I eased my way over to Margaret, and pulled her hair aside to kiss the back of her neck.

Still holding Margaret’s hair, luxuriating in the weight and thickness of its auburn mass, I said, “That’s fine, Ronnie. Are you staying for breakfast?”

“No time. I have to rush home and get myself together. I didn’t plan to stay here last night.”

“We’ve got it all figured out, Don,” Margaret said, as she pressed her head into my palms. “We all know who’s doing what.”

“Ah, Margaret, I love it when you show your dominant side,” I said, bringing a smile to her face. “Were you going to inform me of my place in your plans?”

Margaret’s smile morphed into a smirk, but she didn’t respond. My repartee must not be as sharp as I thought.

Terri arrived at that moment, bearing a tray with coffee service. She served us all, then asked Regina if Leeta could have a cup. With permission, she took herself and coffee for two back to the kennel.

I was reminded of the hispanic girls’ moodiness, so I mentioned my concerns to Regina.

“Yeah, I know. We still have to figure out where we stand with each other,” Regina sighed. “Neither one of us is as sure of our place as we were. But we ARE trying.”

Looking up at me, she continued, “I may need to ask you for help.”

“Well,” I replied, “she did ask me, last night, if I could teach her to be a better slave. I told her that would have to be up to you.”

Turning my head, I noticed that Veronica had finished dressing, and was headed for the door. “Leaving now, Ronnie?” I asked her.

“Yeah,” she replied, “I’ll be back in an hour to pick up Adrianna. I’ll take her to lunch, after church, and have her home about three. That will give you guys plenty of time to talk.”

Turning to Regina, Veronica grabbed her in a hug, and said, “I hope you’ll tell me about it, some time. But I won’t push it. If there is anything, and I do mean any thing I can do to help, please let me know.”

“Thank you. I will.” said Regina.

With a final squeeze, Veronica released Regina, and breezed out the door, leaving a final, “Ta ta!” hanging in the air, behind her.

Giving voice to the grumbling of my stomach, I asked Margaret, “Shall I have Terri start breakfast? Or do you have other plans?”

“Yes, if you would,” She replied, “I’ll check on Adrianna and then be down. I’ll tell Terri on my way by, if you’d rather get your shower, now.”

“Thank You, Margaret, that sounds like a better plan.” Turning my gaze to the still almost nude Regina, I inquired,” Would you care to join me, Regina? Since you’re over dressed for it?”

“Sure. I need a shower after yesterday,” Regina replied. Glancing at Margaret, she asked, “Could you let ‘Leeta know? She knows what to do.”

“I’d be glad to.”

“Thanks.”

As Regina and I headed for the shower, I had to ask, “So, what’s up with Leeta?”

“Well, judging by what she told me this morning, she isn’t satisfied with her station in life. She doesn’t really know what she wants, but she isn’t happy with the way things are. Or were, before she left.

“We’re not going to go right back to the way things were, then, any way.”

Regina sighed as I helped her into the shower, and adjusted the temperature, and then continued, “She told me a bit about what happened this morning, and what Terri said about being a player.

“Don’t get me wrong, Leeta is VERY submissive, but I agree with Terri. Rosalita is not a slave, by orders of magnitude.”

“I agree,” I replied. “If you think about it, very few people in our culture are truly slaves. I’d go so far as to guess that less than two percent of submissives are really slaves.”

“That’s close to what I told her,” Regina said. “When she asked me what I meant, I tried to explain, that, it was the difference between giving and getting. She just looked confused, so I suggested she ask some of the women, here.

“Regina barked a short laugh, and said, “I’ll bet even Adrianna could explain it.”

“No doubt of that,” I said. “Adrianna is a strong Domminant personality. As strong as Dianna, at least.” Yeah, I am proud of my little princess.

Regina sighed, again, as I washed her hair. “If she wants to be truly a slave, I’ll have to let her go. I’m not that good a Mistress.” She snorted, “I’m not even a Mistress at all, right now.”

“Regina, rinse your hair, and listen. The arrangement we have, right now, is more for your protection, than anything else. I was stunned that you even offered. It changes nothing, outside of you and me.”

I pulled Regina out of the spray, and started working in the conditioner. I asked, quietly, “Do you love her?”

“Oh, God, YES!” She exclaimed, pressing herself against me, in a full body hug. “You have no idea how much it hurt when she left me.”

“Then, you should make it work, if that is what Leeta needs,” I responded. “Not what she wants, but what she needs.” I had a pretty good idea what Regina’s fears were. The responsibility of being in charge of another person can be intimidating.

After she rinsed out the conditioner, Regina looked me in the eye, and said, “I don’t know what she needs, or even wants, anymore. I don’t even know what I need. Or want.” She dropped her eyes, and whispered, “I’m so fucked up, right now.”

Hugging her, I said, “Regina, I can help you, if you want. You’re a bit confused, but, no way, are you ‘fucked up.’”

I shut the water off, stepped out, and grabbed two towels. I handed one to Regina, and began drying myself.

Regina stopped me, and took my towel, and hung it on the shower door.

She stepped out of the tub, and called, “Leeta! To me!”

Leeta came strolling into the bathroom, stretching, and yawning, a few moments later. “Yes, Mistress?” she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.