Regina's Story - Cover

Regina's Story

Copyright© 2023 by Scribbler

Chapter 2

... kissed Margaret on my way to follow her directions, and wished her pleasant dreams.

Well, one CAN hope...

“Sir? Sir? You need to wake up, sir”

Someone was gently shaking my shoulder, and calling to me.

I grunted out, “Terri?”

“Yes. sir. I’m sorry for waking you, but your cell phone has been ringing for a while, now,” my pretty slave explained.

Struggling to full awareness, I said, “Thank you, Terri, for waking me.”

I accepted the phone from her and told her to get back to sleep.

I looked at the missed calls list. There had been twelve calls from the same number, about five minutes apart.

I hit the call back, then heard, “This is Rosie”

“Also known as Leeta?” I asked.

“Only to a very select group.” She stated, then she asked, “Are you Don?”

“Yes.”

“Dr. Dennis gave me your number,” she stated. “I’m coming off the Ten at Mountain View. I need directions from there.”

“Why are you coming here, Leeta?” I asked.

“You have my Mistress. She needs me. Dr. Dennis told me what happened. I know you are a Master, but don’t you dare try to stop me!”

She was shrieking into the phone, and at the same time, I could tell she was crying.

“Silence, Slave!” I bellowed.

Terri banged her head getting out of her crate, and to her knees. I noticed, and waved her back to her pallet.

“Now,” I said in a normal level of volume, “There’s a MacDonalds at the end of the north bound exit. Pull into the lot and wait for me, there. I’ll come get you, but it will take me about half an hour.”

“What kind of car are you driving?” I asked.

Leeta gave me that tidbit of information just as Margaret poked her head into the room.

“Very well,” I said, “In half an hour.” I folded my phone closed, breaking the connection.

Looking over to Margaret, I answered her silent question. “You were prophetic. It’s not over yet. That was Regina’s slave, Leeta.”

Margaret nodded, and sleepily turned to go back to bed.

I was reaching for my clothes, when Terri asked, “Sir, may this slave assist you?”

“No, my sweet Slave, go back to sleep,” I answered.

“Sir, this slave will try, but she doesn’t think she’ll be able to,” Terry replied.

“Very well,” I said. “You may attend me.”

“Thank you, Sir,” she said, quietly.

Terri did seem wide awake. She probably had a ton of adrenaline in her system from when I yelled into the phone. I decided to take her with me, even though it was only a little past midnight. She could help me stay awake as I drove.

“Terri, you’re coming with me,” I told her. “Jeans, The plaid halter, tennis shoes. No cuffs, Leash inside your top.”

“Thank You, Sir!” she exclaimed. She did a little hop, and clapped her hands, like a seven year old.

Damn, I love this slave.

“Get yourself a bottle of water to take with you, too. Dr. Dennis said for you to have lots of fluids when you woke.”

“Yes, Sir, right after I have you dressed.”


We pulled into the McDonalds lot just before one A.M. Forty minutes after I’d hung up my phone.

I spotted Rosalita’s car, and pulled into the parking slot next to it.

“Stay,” I told Terri. That wasn’t needed, but it was a part of our normal routine.

I walked over to the other car, and waited as the young Hispanic woman rolled down her window.

“Leeta?” I asked.

“Master,” the flustered girl said, “I’m sorry for yelling at you.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I replied. “You are worried about your Mistress. I do understand that, and will not hold it against you.

“And, just so you know, I prefer ‘Sir,’ not ‘Master’.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Leeta, You know Dr. Roberts gave Regina a sedative, and that she’s sleeping, Right”

“Yes, Sir.” she responded. “But I just need to be there when she wakes. Please, sir, take me to her?”

“Follow. When we get there, be quiet,” I told her. “Everyone is asleep, and it’s been a long day.”

“Yes sir,” She replied. “I’m sorry to drag you out of bed, just to come get me.”

I just nodded to her, and returned to my car, for the drive home.


I pulled my car into the garage, and shut off. Leeta parked behind me, in the driveway, and did the same. Terri and I got out, and as we walked out of the garage, Terri tripped the switch to close the door.

Leeta joined us as we walked over to the house.

“I don’t think there will be room for you on the bed,” I told her.

“Oh, Sir, I’d never presume to get on the bed unless my mistress told me to. I will sleep at the foot of the bed, and if you have a blanket I could use, that would be wonderful.”

I nodded and unlocked the door.

I opened the door, entered then turned to observe Terri interacting with a new slave, one on one outside a training scene.

They both stripped as soon as the front door closed, Leeta following Terri’s lead.

After they were both nude, Terri unclipped her leash, and opened the hall closet. “Leashes go in here on one of these hooks, so we always know where they are.”

Leeta hastily scrabbled in her purse, pulling out her collar and leash. She unhooked the leash, and hung it up.

Then she asked Terri to buckle and lock her collar for her.

“It’s not this slaves’ place to do such a thing. Perhaps Sir would do the honor.”

I spoke up, then, asking, “Leeta, what are the rules regarding your collar?”

“Ma ... I mean Sir, I’m not allowed to wear my collar. outside of quarters, unless I’m with My Mistress. I MUST wear my collar, while in quarters. My Mistress is here, and all of us are in the lifestyle, so these qualify as quarters for me.”

She had buckled the collar while she was talking, and she’d twisted it so that the buckle was at the nape of her neck. “I just can’t fit the lock, Sir, would you please?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.