Regina's Story - Cover

Regina's Story

Copyright© 2023 by Scribbler

Chapter 1

Earlier:

... “What do you offer in mitigation?” asked Dianna.

Regina, one of the stronger Dominatrices I’d ever known, went to her knees, bowed her head to the floor, and offered her hands. “I offer a year and a day,” she said.

A collective gasp arose from the entire room. We expected an explanation of why she’d brought Tidwell to the party, and Regina had only submitted. We all wondered just what was going on with her, and the asshole she’d sponsored. By submitting, she avoided having to tell the story; for now.

And now:

... “Thank you for coming. Drive safely going home

Thomas was next in line for leave taking. “Don, can you teach me to use a whip like that?”

“Thomas, I certainly can if you wish. You have to understand, I grew up on a cattle ranch. I started using a whip when I was about six. That guy, today, he was the first person I’ve ever used a whip on that way.I never use a single tail on slaves. there’s too much risk of injury. Floggers, cats, crops, yes. Even quirts. But bull whips? No,” I explained

I really didn’t want the responsibility of teaching him to use a bull whip. The chances of injury are just too great.

I looked down, to gather my thoughts, and then asked,”Why are you suddenly interested?”

“Robin wants it.” Thomas looked a little abashed. “I’ve been spanking her with my hand, and with paddles, but she wants more.

“Don, I don’t know how.” he continued. “That’s why I asked. I don’t want to hurt my wife.”

“How about this,” I replied. “I’ll call you next week and we can talk about it. Okay?”

Thanks, Don. We love how you and Margaret set things up, here.”

“God speed, my friend,” I said, as Thomas got into his car. Both he, and his wife waved, as they pulled away.

“Don.”

Turning, I replied, “Dianna, thank you for coming. And, thank you for presiding.”

She smiled, and shrugged. “I’ve had to do it before, and I would do it again.

“That man was evil. I’ve been hearing rumors about him for a while, now. We can’t have people like that in our community. He was a true sadist. I don’t know why Regina would hook up with the likes of him.”

“I’ll ask her,” I said. “She owes me a year and a day, after all.”

“Story time?” Dianna laughed, a bright, tinkling sound. “Oh my, she’ll be your Sheherazade!”

I laughed with her, “Ah, but only three hundred sixty five nights and a night.”

“True. Perhaps you’ll share her story with me?” She asked.

“Very likely, Dianna. Now, you drive safe,” I said, opening her door for her. As she settled behind the steering wheel, she glanced at me, and said, “Be safe, Don. Until we meet again.”

Dianna was the last to leave, so following her departure, I made my way back into my new Academy, and quietly shut the door.

After leaning against the door a moment to reflect on the events of the day, I sighed and went to find my slaves, and Margaret.

Margaret, I found in the kitchen, putting the last of the glasses in the dishwasher.

“Hell of a party, eh, Margaret?” I said.

With a sigh, she leaned back against the counter. “I think it will be a long time before I want to host another one,” she replied.

“Where are our slaves?” I inquired.

“Terri is at home, in the kennel with Dr. Roberts. Your new slave is in the dungeon, cleaning up the mess.”

“The dumb fuck should have chosen the brand,” I stated, still angry. “I’m glad he didn’t, though. What happened to him, anyway?”

Margaret looked at me, thinking how best to answer, then asked me, “Are you sure you want to know?”

“Well, I think I need to...”

“Then watch the news, tonight.” She stated, flatly.

Somehow, I knew that, even though Margaret is submissive to me, she wasn’t going to give me any more of an answer than that, and I wasn’t willing to press the issue with her.

A soft noise behind us had us turn to see Regina, kneeling in the doorway.

“Come here, Regina,” I said, “and have a seat.”

As she made her way to the table, she said, Thank you, Master.”

After she sat down, I asked Margaret if we had any tea, here.

“No, sorry.” She replied. “But I have some in the house, though. Shall I go start some?”

“Thank you, Margaret,” I would appreciate it,” I said.

Margaret started the dishwasher, then left for our house, next door, while I watched Regina wringing her hands and staring at the table.

“Regina,” I said gently, “let it go. You belong to me, now. It’s my worry, not yours.”

“Thank you, Master, but it is very hard for me. I’ve never been on the bottom, before.”

“I know that,” I said, “But, now, you wear my collar, and I’m telling you to let it go.”

I watched her, closely a moment, then asked her, “Did you love him?”

She jerked like I’d hit her with a cattle prod.

“Good God, NO!” She exclaimed. “I didn’t even like him very much.”

I decided to change the subject, so I asked, “Is everything cleaned up, downstairs?”

“Everything except the whip. I couldn’t find any saddle soap or leather conditioner.”

“I’ll show you tomorrow.” I said. “Let’s go have some tea. It will help us all feel better. “Oh, one more thing. I don’t want you to call me ‘Master.’ Please address me as ‘Sir,’ Regina.”

“Yes, Sir,” She replied.

“Thank you. You will find leashes in the front hall closet. Please select one, then wait for me there, while I close up.”

I went through the house, making sure windows were shut, lights off, and everything locked up. I also turned the thermostat up to 73, so the AC bill wouldn’t kill me.

Returning to the front hall, I found that Regina had stripped, and was waiting, naked and kneeling, for me by the front door.

“Regina, put your clothes on.” I said. “Don’t anticipate. I’ll tell you when I want you to strip.”

Damn, she had a fine body, but I wasn’t necessarily going to treat her as a total slave. She had her job back in the city, for one thing. I couldn’t take that away from her. She needed her life.

I had to hear her story before I could decide what to do with her.

As she dressed, I could see her flushing red with embarrassment.

“A bottom never assumes.” She mumbled. “I know that from the top. I’ve said it, often enough.”

After she finished dressing, she returned to her knees and offered me her leash.

“Are you going to run?” I asked.

“No sir,” she replied.

“And so, I trust you to your word. Let it hang, and come on.”

I locked the front door as we left, and walked next door to Margaret’s house. I live here, now, too, as my house is now a school for slaves.

Hopefully I’d have some paid students before too long.

We entered, and walked through the house to the kitchen, Margaret spotted us.

“Tea in five minutes. Adrianna will be home soon.

“Don, could you let Dennis (Dr. Roberts) know, and see if Terri would have tea? You can wash up while you’re up there.

“Regina, hang your leash in the front hall closet. Then you can help me finish the tea.”

I had to laugh. Margaret was awful bossy for a sub, when tea was involved. Her parents were from the Emerald Isle, and when Margaret did tea, it was English proper. Biscuits (cookies, to us) and all.

I went upstairs and looked into the kennel.

Terri was curled up on the pad in her crate, sleeping. Dennis was leaning against a wall, just watching fondly over her.

“How is she, Dennis?” I asked, quietly.

“Ah, Don, She’s a hell of a girl. Her eye seems okay, the soft tissue swelling has gone down a bit. She’ll be sporting a spectacular bruise, and the cut may leave a scar. I hope not, but it may. We can get her plastic surgery to reduce it.

“As long as her eye sight isn’t threatened...” I shook to rid myself of the chill that raced down my back at the thought. “Margaret is preparing tea. Should be ready, any time now. Can Terri have some?”

My advice is to let her sleep.” He sighed. “She is such a beautiful young slave.”

His expression hardened, and he asked, “What happened to Mr. Asshole?”

“Ten strokes. I took his nipples off, and broke his dick. He passed out on the tenth. Someone took him out of the house, and when I asked Margaret, she said to watch the news, tonight.” I shrugged, and said, “I figure he’s dead.”

Dennis nodded, and said, “This may sound strange coming from me, but, good. I had a syringe full of air, ready to give him an embolism. That man was evil.”

“Enough,” I replied. “Let’s wash up for tea.”


The four of us were making small talk, enjoying the tea Margaret had put together, when hurricane Adrianna blew in.

The precocious five year old came through the door talking at least seventy five miles an hour, about her great day at the zoo.

“Young lady,” I interrupted. “Decorum.”

Adrianna instantly quieted, and then noticed Regina and Dennis.

“Yes, Sir,” She said to me. With a smile, she approached us and continued, “Good evening, Dr. Roberts.” Her curtsy was perfect.

“A good evening to you, sweet Adrianna.”Dennis replied. He has played the King, or the villain, to Adrianna’s Princess, on many an occasion. He doted on her, almost as much as I do.

“Thank you, Would you present me to our new friend?” our darling asked.

Dennis smiled, and said, “My honor.”

Turning to Regina, he said, “Regina, May I present to you, Miss Adrianna, Princess of the realm.” Facing back to Adrianna, he continued, “Your Highness, the Mistress Regina.”

“Thank you, Sir. It is a pleasure to meet you Miss,” Adrianna said, with another curtsy.

Margaret and I had taught Adrianna her manners by convincing her that it was the way princesses acted, giving examples from fairy tales.

“The pleasure is all mine, I’m sure,” said Regina, bowing from her chair.

“And this is my Aunt Veronica,” as Margaret’s’ sister came into the room.

“Hey, y’all,” Veronica said.

We all exchanged pleasantries, and Margaret hustled to get more cups and biscuits.

As we continued the small talk of nothing in particular, I noticed Veronica eying Regina’s collar with a smug smile. Veronica was mildly dominant, most of the time, and definitely bi.

Occasionally, I’d dominate her, as she did enjoy me tying her down and forcing myself upon her.

Her expression said that she was a little hungry, and was thinking that Regina might make a good snack.

She was about to make a stinging comment, when I said, “Ronnie, if you knew how she came to be wearing my collar, you’d shit yourself. Leave it alone, or I’ll give you to her.”

Veronica looked shocked, until I continued, “It would be a better match.”

Then she just looked thoughtful.

“Must be a good story,” she said.

“And maybe you’ll hear it some day.” I replied.

Regina was staring at the table again, so I told her, “Regina, I’ll not say it again. Let it go.”

She took a deep breath, looked up, and shook herself like a dog shedding water, and said, “Yes sir.”

The evening was winding to a close, when I asked Regina what her plans were.

“Well,” she said, “At this point I just don’t know. I mean, I rode up here with Jack, so I don’t know how I’m getting home. We were going to drive back this evening, but, well...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.