Daddy’s Little Helpers - Cover

Daddy’s Little Helpers

by MasonJar

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Incest Sex Story: My two girls help their daddy while mom is away.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

Ever since my daughters were young, they seemed to have maturity when it came to showing off their bodies in a way that I found alluring. They were exhibitionists for sure. They would sit on my lap and cuddle up to me, touching my chest and running their hands over my Abbs and arms. I often got a chubby and had to adjust things to get more comfortable. It was on one of these occasions that I think the trouble all started. I had just finished my morning coffee and was sitting back watching my oldest, Maddi do the breakfast dishes when her younger sister, Sammy, climbed up on my lap and we cuddled. Now Maddi loved to tease me and right now she was wearing a short nightgown that came down to the top of her legs, just where her legs met her bum, and when she moved, I got a glimpse of the crease at the top of her leg and the start of her ass. She had an athletic body and had just grown another two inches in the last year and most of that seemed to be her legs. Barefoot and lithe, she moved from one foot to another to a tune she was humming to herself and occasionally looking over her shoulder to make sure that I was looking and giggling at the attention she was getting, and I suppose the lustful looks I had on my face.

I reached down and grabbed my growing cock and pushed it to the side allowing more room for it to grow and I noticed that Sammy was looking at what I was doing.

“What are you doing?” she looked down at my groin and saw the bulge there.

“Just making it more comfortable for me to sit here and cuddle you,” I said and gave her a hug. She put a hand on the bulge and asked. “Is it better now?” and patted the lump as if it was a dog and she was telling it that it was a good boy. At the sink, Maddy gave a guffaw and doubled over pointing at us. “Daddies got a Bonner.” and came over and looked down at what her sister was doing. Now we have always had a good relationship with each other when it came to the topic and sex and nudity in the house and this display of openness was nothing new. She stood next to my chair, and I put my arm around her waist, and she put her arm around my shoulder.

“This sort of thing happens when I’m around pretty girls,” I said and lifted Sammy off my lap. I stood and they both looked at my stiff cock and the way it pushed out the boxers I was wearing and giggled. They both hugged my waist with Maddi coming up to my shoulders and Sammy to my chest.

“Come on Sammy I want to show you a new game on the Xbox,” said Maddi and gave me a wink. She was mature enough to know that I needed some privacy to take care of my little problem. So off they went to the family room and the flat-screen TV, and I went to take a shower. Being Saturday, we had nothing planned until tonight when we would all watch a movie of their choice, usually a scary one. So, I planned to take a long hot shower and rub one out at the same time.

The bathroom was once abutted to an ensuite, but the previous owners had done away with the ensuite and made a really big double shower in the main bathroom with double sinks and a soaking tub. I think they did the right thing as I loved the rain shower head and the body spray nozzles on the walls. It had a tile-covered bench seat along one wall and that is where I was sitting under the spray with my stiff cock in my hand when there was a knock at the door, and it opened enough to show a pair of eyes looking through the gap.

“Can I come in?” asked Maddi.

“No. Can’t it wait till I’m finished?” I said as she walked in.

“But Sammy’s crying and I can’t stop her. She thinks she made you uncomfortable and she’s really upset.” I could hear howls coming from across the hall in Maddi’s room.

I stood up and rinsed off the suds that covered me as Maddi watched my cock swing from side to side, smiling all the while. Stepping out, I took a towel and dried as much of myself as I could. Maddi stepped in with another towel and knelt in front of me and dried my legs looking at my hard cock the whole time. I wrapped my towel around my waist and went out to see what all the trouble was. I found Sammy lying on Maddi’s bed face down still wearing her summer PJs that were just one of my old Tee shirts, but her top was up around her chest as if she had flung herself down without a care that she was exposing her naked rear to the rest of us. She was sobbing so I carefully lifted her up and sat her on my lap as I sat down on the bed.

“Come on and tell me what all this is about?” I asked and she cuddled against my chest rubbing her cheek against my chest hair. “I made you uncomfortable and you got a Bonner.” And she started to cry again.

“I told her that it wasn’t her fault, but she wouldn’t listen.” Said, Maddi.

“It’s not your fault that I got a Bonner and getting one isn’t really a problem, it just gets a little uncomfortable and sometimes I have to adjust it and move it to the side.” All this talk of Bonners and having Sammy sitting her naked ass on my lap was giving me a hard-on and it started to poke through the gap in the towel. Sammy and Maddi noticed, and Sammy pushed my cock to the side and asked. “Does it feel better now?” She had pushed it till it was sitting up across my left hip and left her hand there looking at me with tear-stained eyes.

“Yes Sammy, it does.” And hugged her.

She slowly calmed down and stopped crying as I explained how getting a Bonner was a natural thing and a result of a guy admiring the girl he was looking at. She might have on a short dress and have nice legs and a pretty face. I said and she asked all sorts of questions, and I answered them to her satisfaction and even Maddi answered some and this made her feel better. Maddi had come around and sat on the carpet in front of me and was staring at my cock as Sammy held it to the side. She was just curious and listened in as I told them about the birds and the bees. This was not how I had planned to explain everything, and I had wanted their mom to be here but still, I think I covered all the basics, and their mom could fill in anything else they felt they needed to know.

“When your mom comes home from her business trip on Monday, she can answer any questions that you might have. Until then get dressed, both of you and we’ll go to the mall, and I need to do some grocery shopping as well.” I stood and Sammy reluctantly let go of my hard cock I tried unsuccessfully to tuck it back into the towel and ended up just throwing the towel over my shoulder and walking back to my room where I stood and shot a gallon of cum into the towel lying on the bed. I turned when I heard something and saw Maddi just closing the door that I had left open in my haste to cum.

“I’ll get the door, Daddy.” She said and smiled while looking at my wilting cock. All I could do was smile while feeling embarrassed. I had no idea what she might have seen or how long she had stood there. OH well. I could put it down to being part of her sex ed class at home.

The girls were good around the house and took on the role of being mum whenever she was away, and she was away a lot in the job she had. I took care of the outside of the house, and they helped me with the washing and cooking of meals. We had a good system going and as they grew up it only improved. They were coming up with their own ideas for meals and started to get a sense of style and picking out their own clothing. Today was no different in that they both went shopping and I picked up the groceries that we needed. After dropping off the food in the car we went back to the food court where I found them, and they were loaded down with bags of assorted sizes, and I was assured that I would get to see the clothes they had picked when we got back home.

The ride back home was uneventful except for Maddi kicking off her sandals and resting her long legs and pretty feet up on the dash and making me hard again when her short skirt fell back into her lap and showed her light blue panties and crotch, I adjusted myself and she laughed at the results of her actions pretending to adjust the elastic in her panties and running her finger along the leg crease. At home, we soon had all the food packed away and I was instructed to wait in the family room for the fashion show.

The two of them were growing at such a rate, at times it was hard-pressed to keep them in clothes that fit let alone the constant need for them to keep up with the latest fashion trend. They both needed new bras and panties and I hoped they had thought of that.

It was late afternoon now and as I waited, I ordered some Pizza to be delivered at six giving us enough time to clean up, shower, and settle in for the movie.

Maddi and Sammy came out wearing similar outfits of shorts and crop tops. Maddi, being older, filled out her top nicely and Sammy looked extremely cute in her outfit, and I noticed that she was gaining height on her sister as they stood side by side.

“Wow. I like it. You both look so grown up in that.” I said, knowing it was just what they wanted to hear, and I got huge smiles all around.

The next outfit was a short dress worn by Maddi and a skirt and top by Sammy. “We got some panties and bra to see.” They both lifted their skirts up to reveal a pair of white lace panties on Maddi and some very brief hip-hugging ones on Sammy. On both, I could see nice camel toes.

“Very nice. You are both growing up so fast.” I said.

The last outfits they wanted to show me were bikinis. Maddi had a red one that had ties at the hips and Sammy had on a sky blue one they were high on their hips and gave the impression that their legs were longer. It also had string ties at the sides. They tugged the sides up as high as they could made a nice show for me and twirled about showing that the bottoms were only just covering their asses.

“The next time we go to the beach I’m going to have to get an armed guard to come along. All the boys are going to attack you two.” And they laughed. “They’re the latest fashion and, Daddy, we got some swimmers for you too.” And Maddi brought out a pair of Speedos in white.

“I know your size from doing the washing and I’m sure that they will fit.” She said. I was encouraged to go and put them on right away and when I came back, I was greeted with wolf whistles from both. They did fit but in white, they might become see-through when wet.

They wanted to try them out now and ran out the back door towards the pool and I heard splashing and laughter before I walked outback.

So I slipped into the water it did turn see-through when I looked down. I could plainly see the outline of my cock and I noticed the girls looking. We swam around and played ‘Marco Polo’ for a bit with the girls having a fun time accidentally touching my package now and then and leaving me with a hard cock as I stepped out and I didn’t make a big deal of it hopping that the girls would feel more comfortable seeing their dad hard.

The girls didn’t change so neither did I as we tucked into the pizzas that arrived right on time. “What movie did you two want to watch tonight,” I asked, knowing that it would be a scary one.

“We’ve already picked one out and it’s all ready to go when we are.” Said Maddi picking up the piazza boxes and moving away to the center island and the sink. She had a way of moving her hips that was hypnotic and I admit, I loved it. Bending over at the waist and putting the trash in the bin gave me a Woodie and it was straining my Speedos out front. She looked back and smiled at me and I winked back. Sammy was finished and went into the family room. I took up my favorite chair and swung up the footrest and settled back and relaxed. Those girls were getting to be a handful and before you know it, they will be asking to go out on dates and day trips to the beach with friends, but it was all part of growing up I suppose. My thoughts were interrupted when Sammy jumped up on my lap and snuggled herself down till, she had her head on my chest so she could see the TV. Maddi took up the two-seater that she usually sat on after starting the video.

Things started off as usual with the heroine getting herself into all sorts of creepy places and nearly getting eaten by monsters and each time and every time, she did Sammy would turn her head away from the screen and bury it in my chest while grabbing me around the waist. She rested her hand back on my Abbs and I could feel her warm breath as she settled back down. We were still in our swimmers, and I could feel my cock rising more and more as she slowly moved her hand down so that it was just touching my pubes and ran her fingers through them. Soon I had a chubby going and the head was nearly poking up over the waist of the swimmers and her hand encountered it each time she moved it in that area. We heard Maddi squeal, and this made us both jump. Maddi was as bad and would squeal when a scary part came on and hide behind a throw pillow. In the end, the girls couldn’t stop raving about what a great movie it was and were sorry that it had ended so fast. I agreed and we selected another on Netflix. But this time Maddi insisted that I move to the two-seater and threw a throw rug over all of us as the movie started.

It was not missed by the girls that as I moved across the room to the two-seater my cock was stiff and thrust to the side with the head just being covered by the waistband of the swimmers. I settled down in the middle and the girls sat on each side of me. After a while, we relaxed into the theme of the movie and were totally taken in when the monster sprang out of the woods and attacked the camping girls. We all jumped, and the girls hid their faces against my chest only Sammy had her hand on my stiff cock and hung on till the scary part was over.

“Are you uncomfortable?” whispered Sammy while still holding my cock.

“Yes, a bit but It’s OK,” I said. She deftly took my cock out of the costume and pushed it to the side just as I had done to get comfortable, but she left her hand there, fingers wrapped around the shaft. All this happened during a quiet period of the movie and with the rug over us all, we went back to watching. It all felt quite normal to have her fix my Bonner so that I was comfortable. There was no sexual angle to the actions, just a girl wanting to help her daddy.

Next, it was Maddi that went into hysterics and hid her face under the blanket. She shook for a bit and stayed under the cover. She must have seen Sammy with her hand around my shaft because the next thing I felt was her breath covering my shaft and I knew she was getting a close and up-front view of me. I was so hard and must have been leaking pre cum when I felt her lick the head and let, I let her move it into her mouth. I couldn’t hold back after being hard and on edge for so long and I came in her mouth. She took as much as she could, but she came up for air and I watched as she licked her lips to pick up some stray dribbles of cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.