Ciara's Got Issues - Cover

Ciara's Got Issues

Copyright© 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2023 The Scribbler

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - High drama for a Dominant, his House, and some new acquisitions, but it all might just work out ~53,491 words

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting  

...”Let’s go get your son,” I said, to Ciara.

Going to retrieve Liam took about 20 minutes. At 14, Liam was a seriously confused, and conflicted young man. between his learning disabilities, and his parents divorcing, the only marginally stable ground he had to stand on, was gone. Ciara’s pushing me away, had even blocked him from being able to ask me any questions.

When he got in the car, he just looked at me, a moment, then turned his face out the window. Once home, he ran into the house, and by the time Ciara and I got in the house, he had shut himself in his room.

Liam was probably going to be the hardest of Ciara’s many problems, to solve. I could see, that the boy had been emotionally neglected, for most of his life, and the main attention he received from either of his parents was after getting caught at something bad.

Every child needs attention from their parents. Some, more than others. If a kid learns that he or she can get the attention they crave, by doing bad things, and they learn that doing good is largely ignored, guess which way they are going to go?

I made a quiet bet, with myself, that I’d eventually learn the same had happened to Ciara, growing up.

I just hope it wasn’t too late to break the cycle, with Liam.

Kayleigh, and Zoey, however, were a more immediate problem. They were in the great room, watching a movie.

Kayleigh, on the couch, and Zoey sitting at her feet, shirt unbuttoned to display her tits, was new, judging from Ciara’s expression, when she saw them.

I, however, just smiled, and said, “Oh, yes, Little Girl, you and I are SO, going to talk.”

Maybe it was my tone of voice, but none of the women in the room seemed happy with my words. The little smile Kayleigh had on her face, disappeared.

I sat on the one overstuffed wing back. “Nice chair,” I stated. “This wasn’t here, my last visit.”

“Garage sale,” was Ciara’s clipped response. Ciara was very tense, what with the two girls in the room.

“Attitude, Pet,” I warned.

She tore her gaze from the girls, to me, and I just pointed at the floor, at my feet.

With a sigh, she knelt against my legs, much as Zoey leaned against Kayleigh’s.

“Yes, Pet,” I murmured. “This too, I shall handle. You are mine.” I tangled my hand in her hair, gave her head a little shake, and repeated, “Mine.”

Looking over to the teens, I said, “Kayleigh, you shouldn’t do this to Zoey, right now. Not that controlling her is wrong, per se, but at this moment, you can’t be sure it’s safe.

“And, much as I appreciate the view of her beauty, on display, I find it distracting. Right now, I need to keep focused on your Mom.”

Kayleigh leaned over and whispered in Zoey’s ear, and the young sub gratefully buttoned her shirt.

Then, Kayleigh addressed me. “I knew it. I knew it, that day you came over to shoot.”

“And I knew it, about you,” I replied. “But, you’ve just shown that you have a lot to learn, before you should play with her, where anyone else could see.”

“You two are playing a very adult game, while you are still -relatively- children. You are exploring and pushing limits.

“That’s good, but you don’t have any guidelines or rules, to use in those explorations, and that, my Lovelies, is bad.

“For now, you should keep those games in your bedrooms, until I’ve had time to discuss those rules with you.”

“What did I do that was so bad?” asked Kayleigh.

“Kayleigh,” I sighed, “You are Zoey’s Mistress. I don’t know how either of you discovered my world of BDSM, but you did.”

“We read 50 Shades...”

I winced. I HATE that story. It pained a false image, of my Society, and the people in it. To my mind, Gray was a manipulative bastard, at best, and a rapist, at heart. Come to think of it, a lot like Jay...

“Well, that tells me you have a lot to un-learn.

“What you did, wasn’t so bad, except that you neglected the safety of your sub. And, as the Dominant, in the relationship, the health, well being and safety, of the submissive, MUST be your primary concern. The responsibility falls squarely upon YOUR shoulders.

“For example, earlier, you sent Zoey out to tell us Liam wasn’t here. You had her dressed so that her tits were at risk of exposure. That wasn’t bad, and judging by her reactions, was very exciting, for her. But your neighbor, across the street? He has cameras, that have the front of your house in view. There is now a video record of Zoey, nearly exposing herself, in public.

Kayleigh blanched.

“And what if your neighbor tried to blackmail your Mom, with that video? Or blackmailed you, or even your sub?

“Those, and many other things, are what you, as the Dominant, have to think about, before you create the scene, for your sub.

“Another example, there is a man, that neither of you know from Adam, downstairs, right now. His name is Lance, by the way, and he’s a member of my House.

“He introduced himself, when he brought in the Wicked Witch of the West.”

That made me smile. Seems I’m not the only one that didn’t like Jamaica.

“Well, he’s okay, but, you didn’t know that, until now. You only know that he drove my truck, and that he carried Jamaica downstairs.

“And, just so you know, I saw how the two of you were drooling over him.

“Point is, there is an unknown person present, and yet you have Zoey posed in a blatantly provocative manner. Not safe. I’m guessing that Liam got an eye fuul, when he came in, too. Not nice, to tease him, like that.

“Now, I know everyone present, in this house. I think I know how everyone will react, to the rest of the night, as I’ve been thinking on it, as new information came to me. I am going to punish my Pet, here, in just a moment, and the two of you are going to witness it.”

Ciara’s head whipped around, eyes filling with tears, “Master, please...”

At least, she hadn’t said the word, ‘No.’

I traced the back of a finger, along Ciara’s cheek, and jaw, but continued addressing Kayleigh. “My Pet, here, tested me. She pushed against a limit. And for doing so, she has earned a punishment.

“Pet, stand up, and tell us all, what you did, to earn this punishment.”

Ciara climbed slowly to her feet, and said, “I tried to lie to Master, even after he’d commanded me that I must never lie. I did this, to test Master’s resolve to punish every infraction of his rules”

“Exactly right, Pet.” I said, “Now, take your clothes off.”

I could feel the war, going on in her mind, so I whispered, “Mine,” again.

Ciara calmed, at least, mostly, and began removing her clothes. Her tears were, I think, from her embarrassment.

“You see, Kayleigh,” I continued my lecture, to hold their attention on me, instead of Ciara, “I live in a Society of people, just like you, and Zoey.

“I, like you, am Dominant, by my nature. As a Dominant, I seek out people that are submissive, by nature, to partner with. As you have done, with Zoey, there. I think you have recognized your Mother’s nature, for years.”

Kayleigh nodded her agreement.

“Without a submissive,” I said, “a Dominant is just a pushy ass hole, and that’s why I often tell people that I am. An ass hole, I mean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.