Ciara's Got Issues - Cover

Ciara's Got Issues

Copyright© 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2023 The Scribbler

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - High drama for a Dominant, his House, and some new acquisitions, but it all might just work out ~53,491 words

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting  

... There was a commotion, at the door, and I glanced that direction.

Oh shit.

Shit.

Shit, shit, shit.

All of the local members of my House were now present. In our House Colors. And at the head of the procession, my wife, the Queen of my House, who was furious. Remember that scene in Firestarter? Where Drew Barrymore comes out, looking just totally pissed off? Yeah, that...

Two of the male subs, were holding Jay, by his arms, and Jamaica was being held, bent over, by Mistress Kat, who had a hand tangled in her hair.

Crystal, seeing the expression on my face, turned to look, then hurriedly slid to the floor, and knelt, whimpering. She shouldn’t have had to do that. This was her time. It was bad enough, I was giving attention to Ciara.

I stood.

This had already gone way beyond what show I’d wanted to put on. And now, my House business was going to be on display.

I stood, and facing my wife, I bowed. “Good afternoon, Madam,” I said.

Meeting my eyes, Madam nodded. She then read the whole of the afternoon’s festivities, from me.

Yeah, we’ve been married a long time.

Looking out at the rest of the crowd, she snapped, “Bar’s closed, everyone out,” And started down the steps.

Drinks were hurriedly downed and the people started towards the door. Not one person wanted to argue whether Madam had the right to give that order.

Tyrone and Tiffany, entered my field of view. “Tyrone, I’d appreciate, if you’d stay.”

He stopped, and nodded to me, then positioned Tiffany, just behind his left shoulder.

Ciara had headed for the door, along with everyone else, but my wife nonchalantly snagged her by the arm, preventing her escape, and dragged her back, to stand in front of me.

Crystal bent down in supplication.

“I see you’ve been stirring the shit pot, again, Lover.”

“Yes, Dear,” I said. Have I mentioned that we’ve been married, a long time?

Glancing down, my wife said, “Hello, Crystal. You should probably take your place in the retinue.

“Madam,” Crystal responded, and climbed stiffly to her feet, to do as she’d been bid.

Turning to look at the doorway, seeing everyone not of our house was gone, She said, “Lock it. House Meeting.” Tom, our largest Dom, complied, turning the lock, and moving to his place in the House hierarchy.

All of the house submissives shed their clothes, and set them aside, on the pool table or wherever, then began hurriedly moving chairs and tables out of the way, setting the stage, for what was to come. Even some of the Doms were helping move things.

When the hubbub settled down, I bowed my Lady, into her improvised throne, then stood in front of the chair, next to her.

The Dominants of the house arrayed themselves, behind the kneeling submissives, who were in an arc across our front. Tyrell, and Tiffany, stood to one side. Ciara, Jamaica, and Jay, were standing, huddled together, at the other side.

“Madam has called for a meeting, of House Morse. Is the lodge tiled?”

“Master,” Tom said, The doors are locked. There are six present, not known to us.”

“Six?” I asked. “I only see five.”

“Master, there is another woman, hiding in the kitchen.”

Ah...

“Madam, if you’d excuse me but a moment?”

At her regal nod, I strode to the kitchen door. “Tanya,” I called.

When she came to me, I asked, “Can you keep what is about to happen, to yourself? You could go a long way towards becoming a member of Society, and possibly of my House, if you attend this.”

At her nod, I told her to go stand with Tyrone, and Tiffany.

Back at my chair, I got on with business.

“Now that all are present, and the lodge is tiled, we may proceed.”

I turned and bowed, to my Lady. “Madam, I present to you, Tyrone,” He stepped into the space, in front of us, “who is Dominant in his nature, and has petitioned me to ally with our House. On behalf of House Morse, I accepted, pending approval of the House.

Tyrone bowed, and said, “My Lady.”

“Tyrone,” My wife replied. “It is very nice to meet you.”

Yes, we play the feudal dynasty game, but we don’t go as far as the whole ‘kiss my ring,’ thing.

What’s a Feudal Dynasty? Didn’t you watch, “The Tudors”?

“Thank you, Madam,” Tyrone replied. “May I present, Tiffany, with whom I am negotiating a possible relationship with?” He motioned And Tiffany strode to him, faced us and curtsied. The best I’d ever seen, not on a stage.

“Madam,” She said.

“Tiffany, that was beautiful!” My wife exclaimed, clapping her hands. She was smiling, for the first time this evening.

Tiffany blushed at the praise.

Turning her attention to Tyrone, my wife asked, “So. My husband has accepted alliance with you, on behalf of our House. What do you bring, My Lord?”

Tyrone smiled. I could tell he felt he’d finally come home.

“Madam, I bring only myself, for the nonce, yet that is not a small thing. I have been in Society, for nine years, now. The last six months, since I moved here for my job, I’ve not found - until now - any Society to be in.

“Master Sion, when we’d discovered our mutual interest, graciously accepted my petition for alliance. I bring you my experience, and possibly more,” he looked at Tiffany, “in the future.”

My wife was pleased, and showed it. “Oh, bravo, Sir. Bravo!. On behalf of House Morse, I approve of Master’s acceptance. Our House is open to you. You have our beneficence and good will, unasked.”

“Thank you, Madam.” Tyrone bowed, and stepped back, pulling Tiffany with him. He guided Tiffany, and they moved to stand behind the line of House Dominants.

My turn, again.

“Madam, may I present Tanya, who is Manager of this establishment, and has just begun the process of discovering our Society, and her place in it?”

Tanya, showing her quick wit, moved to stand where Tyrone had been.

I continued, “Tanya is also our Crystal’s Niece, and housemate, a development that has only been revealed to me, this day.”

Tanya bowed, and said, “Madam. Please excuse my lack of courtesy. I don’t think I could ever do that curtsey thing.”

“Mistress Tanya, you are not of our Society, at least, not yet. How could we expect you to do those things that are not a part of your life?”

My wife looked at me, and I nodded. She knew what I wanted for Tanya.

“Mistress Tanya, my Husband says you are in a period of discovery. I offer you, the protection of our House. If you accept, this will open avenues of information, that you currently would not have access to. The only things we would require of you, is attendance at House functions, and wearing our House colors at those public functions we attend. Crystal can help you, on your journey, and can keep us informed of your progress.”

“Thank you, Madam. I gladly accept.”

“Let it be known by all, that this woman is under the protection of our House. Any trespass upon her, is a trespass upon House Morse, and will be dealt with, harshly.”

“Heard and witnessed,” exclaimed all of our Doms.

“Crystal,” Madam said, “come take charge of your Niece. We leave her in your care. Fail not in this charge.”

Crystal bowed and said, “Yes, Madam,” then hopped to her feet, to guide Tanya to a spot between the row of subs, and the row of Doms. After a quick exchange of whispers, Crystal resumed her place.

All eyes turned to the remaining three people not yet addressed.

“Well, Master Sion,” my wife enquired. “What shall we do?”

“Madam, I know not what to do.” I replied. “from what I learned these last few hours, it seems all this past year of high drama, has been a giant game to them.”

I looked at Jay, and continued, “Frankly. Madam, their actions disgust me. But not nearly as much as my reactions to them, have disgusted me.”

“Very well. let’s take them in order.

“Ciara! Come before me.”

Ciara walked as if already condemned, to stand in front of us.

“On your knees, Bitch!” my daughter, Kat, hissed.

Ciara fell to her knees.

“You know my husband tells me everything that goes on, correct, Ciara?”

“Yes,” Ciara replied. “He’s told us so, many times.”

“And, did you believe him?”

“No. Everyone lies, about their relationships. Who lives this way? This is all like out of a bad porno movie.”

Ignoring the insult to me, my wife responded, “Yet it is the way we have chosen to live. All of us. In fact, many many more than just us, of our House. More than six hundred people, just in this town, alone. in addition to the many unaffiliated people in our Society, there are two other long established Houses, here. Both of whom we are allied with. Some of those House’s members are friends of yours.

“We do get reports, from them, of your antics.”

Ciara went even more pale.

“So, you thought my husband a liar. Well, you seem to know all about lying, anyway. You do it enough.”

Ciara flinched.

“Do I need to show examples, Ciara?”

“No, ma’am. I’m sure you could show lots.”

“How about one I’m not sure of, Ciara. Will you answer, and answer honestly a question?”

“If I can, ma’am.”

“Was there any point in time, after my husband put that cash in your hand, that you seriously intended to pay him back?”

Ciara was silent.

“Because I’m thinking,” my wife continued, “That you were crying, right then, because you knew you would never pay him back. Not, might not be able to, but would not. And your conscience was hurting you.”

“You’re right, ma’am. I tried to get Sion to take it back, ma’am. Honestly, I did. Because I knew, that if I took it, I’d never return it.”

“Okay,” my wife said. “See? That wasn’t hard, now, was it, Ciara? Honesty is so much easier, than trying to remember who you told which lie.”

Ciara flinched, again.

“Just out of curiosity, have you ever used any of those tools, he loaned you, to make ammunition?”

“Just a few rounds, ma’am. and most of those we fired for testing.”

“Why not, Ciara? Why haven’t you made use of those tools, to make a product that could earn you money. Money you by all accounts, desperately need?”

“Ma’am, it wasn’t safe for me to. I was almost always too fucked up, to be safe, loading ammunition.”

“Fucked up?”

“Drunk,” Ciara stated. “Or stoned. Or both.”

“Care to share with us, why you were so often drunk, and or stoned?”

“Because I either smoked up, or drank as soon as I got up, in the mornings.”

“For how long, dear?”

“Since before my Dad died.” Ciara hung her head, in what looked to be shame.

“So, all that time you were making ammunition, at work, you were drunk, and or stoned?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

My wife looked over at Jay, who was looking shocked.

“Isn’t it a wonder, no one has had their rifle blow up?”

Ciara started to say something, but my wife yelled, “SHUT THE FUCK UP! That was a rhetorical fucking question.”

“This one, I want an answer to, though.”

She waited, and, eventually, Ciara looked up and met her eyes.

“Ma’am?”

“Why?” my wife asked.

Ciara now looked ... scared. She was afraid she knew exactly what my wife was asking, but she REALLY didn’t want to go there.

“W-Wh-why, what?”

My wife smiled, and said, “Why did you decide to try and emotionally destroy my husband, who loves you? WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO MIND FUCK MY HUSBAND, WHO EVEN NOW, LOVES YOU?”

That did it.

Ciara sank to the floor, crying hysterically, as we all watched.

Call me a damned fool, if you like, but after less than a minute, I got up, and went over to Ciara, picked her up, returned to my chair, and held the now wailing woman on my lap, just as I had held Crystal, earlier.

I hugged Ciara, and petted her, rubbing her arms, and back, constantly whispering meaningless, yet soothing sounds into her ear. Just “Sh sh sh,” and “hush,” and “Easy, Chere,” all mixed up, to comfort her.

Suddenly, she flung her arms around my neck, in almost a death grip, and for all I know, that might just be what it was.

And then I remembered my dream.

I’d only ever had two dreams, where Ciara was present, in them.

The first, I ended up killing an unknown person, who was trying to kill the people in our shop. With my little hide out .22.

So, I stopped carrying it, and instead, carried my .45.

If I’m going to be in a shoot out, it damn sure isn’t going to be a belly gun I use.

Than dream never came true. Maybe because of my arms change.

The other, which now came to mind, I was sitting in a darkened room, with Ciara on my lap, just as we now were. I’d always thought it was because I was providing aftercare, after some sort of D/s scene.

I suppose, in a way, that’s exactly what I was doing. Well, I know how to do that.

My wife caught my eye, and nodded her approval.

Turning toward Jamaica, and Jay, she said, “I guess we’ll have to wait a bit, for that answer. Meanwhile, YOU,” She pointed at Jamaica. “Your turn. Stand before me.”

Jamaica sneered, “Fuck you, Bitch. You’re going to jail, for kidnapping. You are keeping me here, against my will.”

My daughter, Kat, was in motion before the first word had left Jamaica’s mouth. By the time Jamaica was done talking, Kat was at her side.

Now, Jamaica is about the same height as me, about five seven, but she only weighs about 150 pounds.

Kat is a big girl, at 5-11, and 275.

Kat isn’t fat. Kat grabbed Jamaica by the throat, and said, very pleasantly, “Not if they can’t find your body. And I know how to make that happen. I also know how to hold just your Jugular veins,” You could see Kat adjusting her grip, “to force another stroke, on your fucking fragile and warped brain.”

If Jamaica hadn’t shit herself, earlier, she sure would have, now, as she struggled against my daughter’s hold.

Kat continued, “I’m going to give you just one chance, to apologize to my mother, and if you don’t, I’m going to end you. I do hope you believe that I will end you, if you don’t. I don’t give a rats ass, about you, alive or dead. I just don’t want to face my Dad’s disappointment. His dumb ass feels some affinity for you, because you both have already almost died. I personally think that the death angel must have been ill, or using a union contractor, and when your moment came, she was out on break.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.