Ciara's Got Issues - Cover

Ciara's Got Issues

Copyright© 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2023 The Scribbler

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - High drama for a Dominant, his House, and some new acquisitions, but it all might just work out ~53,491 words

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting  

... I almost skipped down the stairs, and lead Crystal back to where I’d originally been sitting at the bar, about 40 feet from and around the corner of the bar, from the four Mousekateers.

Tanya approached, fear written all over her face, and I said, “Two Black and Tan drafts, please.” I tossed a five on the bar.

She nodded, and went to pull them.

When Tanya had delivered the beer, and I’d waved off the change, she headed for the kitchen. I suppose she didn’t want to get caught in any possible cross fire. Totally understandable.

I handed Crystal onto the bar stool, with her thanks, though she showed how tender her ass was, with her hesitancy. I picked up my beer and looked around, finally catching the peanut gallery’s eyes upon me, and raised my glass towards them. “Namaste!” I said, loudly.

I seriously doubted they understood. In fact, I thought, with a smile, they none of them, would even be able to spell it close enough, to google it.

Tyrone, sitting around the corner of the bar, however, spit his beer all over the bar.

My fault. I hadn’t noticed him taking a sip. So I plucked a bar towel, from behind the bar, and tossed it to him.

Turning back to my admirers, (isn’t it amazing, how you can so quickly change your outlook, simply by changing a word?) I took a moment to judge their expressions...

Fear. Envy.

All four of them, in varying degrees, but still fear and envy.

Slowly, I smiled.

Jay didn’t like my smile. He jumped up, headed for the restrooms, or his office ... Both were down the same hall.

Tiffany now looked confused.

Jamaica looked like she’d just pissed herself.

And Ciara looked ... Resigned. Like she knew she’d been caught, or something.

I sipped my beer, watching Ciara try to stare a hole into the bar top, and Jamaica whispering into her ear. Tiffany just looked confused, until she stood and walked over to us. She stopped a few feet away, and addressed my sub. “Crystal, are you okay?”

“Oh I’m SO okay,” Crystal stated, sounding very satisfied. “My Master is here, for me.”

I grinned at Tiffany, and nodded to her. “Hello, Tiffany. It’s nice to see you, again.”

“Hi,” she said.

Turning back to Crystal, she exclaimed, “They all say he beat you! with that stick!” Tiffany pointed to the crop, still laying on the table we’d used.

Now I understood the look on her face. Tiffany was a fighter. I mean that, she’d actually fought in a ring. Something like MMA, but not that aggressive. She was confused, because Crystal wasn’t showing any signs she was anything but happy to be with me.

I spoke up, “It isn’t a stick, Tiffany. It is a riding crop. Crystal, you should go get it. Not good, to leave your toys lay around. You might earn another punishment.” Crystal hopped down from the bar stool to do as I directed, grabbing Tiffany by the arm, and whispering in her ear, as the two of them walked away.

I turned my attention to the final pair in the desolation corner.

Ciara was still staring at the bar top. Jamaica, however, was glaring at me.

Fuckitall, I’d had enough.

I strode across the room to them, and got right up into Jamaica’s face. Barely above a whisper, and in my most menacing tone of voice, I said, “Listen up, Cunt. I don’t give a fuck, you don’t like me. I don’t like you, either. In fact, I wouldn’t care, if you took another stroke, here and now. I’ve been kissed by the Angel of Death, too. the difference between you and me? I choose to make the world a better place for other people. You chose to get all you can, for yourself.”

Yeah, I was ranting. Sue me.

In a flash of inspiration, I said, “I’ll bet your greediness is why you talked Ciara, here, into having nothing to do with me. You’re just using her to get at Jay’s money and drugs” Ciara’s head snapped up, and around, with an “Oh Shit!” on her lips. “I’m of half a mind to give you the ass whipping, Ciara asked for.”

Jamaica shit herself, jumped out of her seat, ran up the stairs, and out the door.

After watching Jamaica’s hasty exit, I turned back to Ciara, noting her tear filled eyes.

“Whenever you’re ready, I’m here for you,” I said, and turned to walk away.

“I love you, Big Brother,” I heard her whisper.

I looked over my shoulder, and held her eyes. “I love you too, Ciara. But, we don’t mean the same thing, with that word and you aren’t ready.”

As I came to the Punishment table Crystal gasped, and jumped past me. I spun around to see Crystal and Ciara, hands in each other’s hair, having a cat fight. It was actually rather humorous, because Ciara is a few inches shorter than me. I may have mentioned Crystal’s height, before.

“STOP!” Boss voice, Master’s voice, Parade Ground voice, what ever you want to call it. Crystal immediately released her grip, and dropped to her knees, flowing down to put her face on the ground. What’s known in Society, as Karta position. Think Muslims praying, if that will help picture it.

Ciara, however, upon being released, jumped towards me, fist raised.

Have I mentioned that I’m an Ass Hole, and that I never fight fair? No? I tripped her, and shoved her to the floor.

Then, I pulled out a pair of hand cuffs, from my vest pocket and had the jolly struggle of cuffing a pissed off wildcat, while sitting on her ass. For as skinny as she is, her ass did feel good, between my legs.

Getting back to my feet, I found Tiffany, faced off with me. “I’m all confused. What should I do?” she asked.

“Tyrone!” I called.

“Here,” he said, coming towards me.

“Go with this man, Tiffany. He cares. He can be a good man, for you. Talk with him. Most important, be honest, with him, and yourself.

“You are about to enter a whole new world. In a way, I envy you, Tiffany.”

Tyrone grasped Tiffany’s arm, and gently steered her towards where he had been sitting at the bar.

“Crystal, attend me,” I said.

Crystal jumped up, and started straightening out my clothes, and tucking my shirt back in.

The question of where Jay was, crossed my mind, just for a moment. Ah, fuck him.

I looked down, at a sobbing Ciara. What the fuck was I to do now?

Well, Ciara and Jay were together, so she was Jay’s responsibility...

I called out to no one in particular, “Where the fuck is Jay?”

“Man, he gone. He bolted out de back, before y’all started,” said an anonymous voice.

Shaking my head, in disgust, I squatted next to Ciara. “Little Sister? Chere? What the fuck was that?”

“I hate you! I fucking hate you,” she sobbed.

“You said that, before,” I said. “I get that. Why do you hate me, though? That’s what I’d like to know.”

Ciara just shook her head, pulling at the cuffs, and still sobbing.

I sighed, then asked her, “Are you going to attack me, again, if I let you loose?”

She shook her head, again.

I started to reach for the cuffs, but Crystal interceded. “Master, let me get that, please?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.