Ciara's Got Issues - Cover

Ciara's Got Issues

Copyright© 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2023 The Scribbler

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - High drama for a Dominant, his House, and some new acquisitions, but it all might just work out ~53,491 words

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting  

... she’d blocked me, again.

And, yeah, it hurt. but only a little bit.

A few weeks later, on a Sunday afternoon, I go to the bar her misogynist boyfriend owns, because I like seeing him get all nervous.

They have big screen Sunday football, and they offer free food, during the games. Let’s just say I was there for the food, okay? Even though the wings, suck. Hint: Buffalo sauce is Frank’s RedHot and butter, not generic hot sauce and margarine.

Well, he sees me, and retreats to his office. But, one of the other guys, at the bar, had noticed.

“Jay don’t like you,” he said.

“I worked for him, at the other place, for a while,” I replied.

“You the one they all fucking with?”

“What do you mean?

“They sit in here at night, and go through some dudes facebook, looking for shit to laugh at.”

Okay ... Who is they?”

“Jay, that skinny ass coke whore he gots now, and her running buddy. Other times, Tiffany.

Yep. Ciara, Jamaica, Jay and the girl he had supposedly broke up with, to be with Ciara.

“Well, thanks for telling me,” I said.

“Tanya!” I called to the tap wench. “Give this guy a shot.” I tossed a five on the bar.

With a smile of thanks, the dude collected his scotch, and wandered off. He’d chosen the Dewar’s. I liked him, for that.

Tanya and I had lived in the same town, back in PA. Though we’d never met, there, we both knew a lot of the same people.

Tanya looked at me, out the side of her eye, a moment, then asked, “He told you?”

“Told me what,” I asked in return. She just gave me ‘The Look.’

I shrugged. “He told me some shit, about Jay, and a few others,” I stated.

Spinning to face me, Tanya leaned across the bar. “Look,” she said, urgently. “They sit in here, and laugh at your ass, having fun with the head trip they are all laying on you. He wouldn’t let me hire you, when I needed to. He’d rather run the kitchen himself, than let you make a buck.

“He’s got them girls so fucked up on booze and Coke, that they don’t half the time know who they’re fucking. I’m afraid Tiff is going to end up killing herself.”

“That’s my worry about Ciara,” I declare.

She snorted. “Man, that is one cold heart of a bitch. Younz don’t need to worry about her. She’s already dead, inside. And that Jamaica cunt, she’s the Devil’s kid sister. But Tiff, she’s an innocent. She doesn’t have a lot of experience with guys, being she’s so tall. Jay keeps calling her back, every time him and that Coke whore have a fight, and Tiff comes running to him”

“Must really please Ciara, knowing she’s not his one and only,” I said.

Tanya looked at me. “You love her, too.”

“Yep,” I replied. “That’s me me, Tanya. Old School. Once I give a piece of my heart, to someone, I love them, forever.”

Tanya’s expression slowly turned to one of wonder. “You. You the one, my Aunt Crystal talks about.”

I smiled, at the mention of Crystal’s name. I’d thought Tanya looked familiar.

“You the one that came to help, when her ex put her in the hospital!”

I tilted my head to the side. “I thought you’d already known that,” I said.

“Yeah, I still love Crystal. And, I feel a bit guilty about her, and Randy, because I’m the one that introduced them”

“Oh, shit!” she exclaimed. “You ARE the one. You’re her Master.”

I nodded.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Tanya said, under her breath.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“My aunt already knows what’s going on,” Tanya said.

“Yeah, I know. Her, and several other women that are of my House, came over for a bonfire...”

I stopped, wondering at the fear I saw on her face.

“What?” I asked.

When was your fire?” she asked.

“Bout a month, ago,” I said. “My wife gathered them, to help get my head out of my ass.”

“She’s been staying with me. She’s SEEN them, making their plans, and laughing. I wondered why she was so mad...”

I pulled out my cell phone, and found Crystal in my contact list. Then I put the phone on speaker.

“Yes, Sir,” Crystal answered.

“Ah, Crystal,” I said. “You’ve been a very naughty girl, now, haven’t you?”

Tanya took a breath, to say something, but stayed silent, at my upraised finger.

“Why, Sir, I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

One thing that every one of my girls knows, is to never lie to me.

While she may not have been exactly lying, Crystal knew she was skirting the truth. And she knew better.

“Where are you, Crystal?” I asked, in that honey dripping voice that every Master has. The voice that tells his girl she has just received her very last chance to try and make things right.

Tanya and I both, heard Crystal’s knees hit the floor, though I’m not sure Tanya knew what the sound was.

Sobbing, Crystal said, “I’m at my Nieces house, Master. Please don’t be mad. I know I should have told you, or at least told Madam, but,” She was babbling, so I cut her off.

“Hush!

“Now,” I said, as Crystal stifled herself, “I want you to get dressed, in that short leather skirt, I love so well, a white button down top, your green garter, and the best hose you have. Heels. NOT the spikes you wore last I saw you, but at least three inches. Do you have all that with you?”

“No Sir, I don’t have heels except the spike ones.”

“Well, shit. Guess those will have to do.” I sighed. “As soon as you’re dressed, get your ass down here. Bring your collar, in hand, and your crop.”

“Yes, Sir.” She replied. “green garter, and hose, leather mini skirt, and white button top. Heels, and bring my collar and crop. Do I have it right, Sir?”

“Yes.” I responded.

“Sir, may I ask if Madam will receive me?”

“Silly Slut,” I smiled. “I’m not home. I’m sitting at the bar, across from Tanya.”

A soft wail came from the speaker. Now, Crystal knew exactly what lie she’d been caught in.

“Crystal,” I said, “you and I are going to give these people here, a show.”

“Master, please,” She begged.

“You have 15 minutes, Crystal,” I stated.

We could her her scrambling.

“Starting now.”

I poked the “End Call” Icon, and put my phone away.

Tanya was staring at me, in fear. “What are you going to do to her,” she asked.

“Why are you so scared, all of a sudden, Tanya?” I asked in return, as I relaxed back onto the bar stool.

“That voice,” she said. “The way you spoke to my aunt. The way you stood. It’s fucking scary.”

I tipped my head sideways, as I observed her.

“Tanya,” a drawled, “Are your panties wet?”

She stifled a gasp, and clutched at her throat. First time I’d ever seen such a thing, in real life.

“Go make sure your other customers are taken care of.” I said, in the same tone of voice I’d used with her aunt. “When you’re done, I want you to come here.” and pointed to a spot, next to me, on my side of the bar.

Tanya rushed off to do as I’d bid her. I went back to watching the game, wondering if I was about to add another sub to my House.

Ten minutes later, Tanya was standing next to me, her breath shallow and fast, shoulders hunched in fear. She was wringing her hands, like a little girl, who’d been caught doing what she’d been told not to do...

I stood up, and leaned into her space, to whisper huskily in her ear. “I asked you, if you were wet, Tanya” Another quiet gasp. I leaned back, and searched her eyes, then leaned in, to whisper, again.

“If you don’t answer me, I’ll have to check, right here, right now.” I threatened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.