Ciara's Got Issues - Cover

Ciara's Got Issues

Copyright© 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2023 The Scribbler

Epilogue

Drama Sex Story: Epilogue - High drama for a Dominant, his House, and some new acquisitions, but it all might just work out ~53,491 words

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting  

New Years Court

I smiled, as Kayleigh approached, dragging her naked, collared sub by the leash, then forced Zoey to kneel, on the cushion provided for that use. Not that Zoey was fighting her, at all. The display of power display was just for show.

I was proud, for them.

Standing tall and proud, Kayleigh said, “Madam and Master Jones, greetings. I wish to become a full member of House Morse, as a Domme, in training, with this, my sub, Zoey. I place myself and my submissive in your hands for pleasure, as well as continued training.”

“We accept you into our House gladly, and pledge to train both of you properly,” Madam replied, with a smile of her own. “Welcome home, Kayleigh, and Zoey.”

“Welcome home!” shouted the assembled house. Kayleigh and Zoe smiled, but kept their attention on the Queen.

Looking over the assembled house, Madam asked, “Who wants to take responsibility, for these two?”

I spoke up, “Madam, I’ve already accepted that responsibility. Mistress Kayleigh petitioned me, in front of a house submissive, and I accepted her petition, also in front of the house submissive. Petition and acceptance were witnessed in accordance with our house rules and tradition, and I call for that submissive to stand forth and bear witness, to verify my claim.”

Lance crawled on his knees, to the foot of the dais in front of the Queen, and prostrated himself.

“Speak, slave,” Madam said.

Lance rose to his feet, and said, “Madam, it is as Master said. I stand witness that Mistress Kayleigh petitioned Master Sion for training and pleasure, for herself, and her sub, Zoe. I stand witness that Master Sion accepted that petition, vowing protection, direction, and tutelage, to be responsible for them, until he determines them able to manage in our society on their own recognizance.”

“Thank you, Lance,” Madam said, nodding her dismissal. Lance knelt and crawled backward, returning to his place amongst the House submissives.

My wife gazed out at the membership, meeting each Dominant’s eyes, and said, “Very well. Know one and all, that Kayleigh, a Domme, and her sub, Zoey, are hereby under my Husband’s protection, direction, and tutelage. He will be responsible for both of them, until he determines they are each to be trusted on their own recognizance. Mistress Kayleigh, and her sub, Zoey remain under the protection of this house, even if Master Sion should vacate his responsibilities, as they have both already been accepted into our house, and our hearts.”

“Heard and witnessed,” cried all the House members.

Turning to me, my greatest love said, “I have no doubt that you will fulfill your duties, regarding these two. I leave it to you, their training to fit well into our House, and our society.”

“I will not fail you or my House, Madam, : I stated.

Is there any other house business?” Madam asked.

Ciara crawled forth from her place among the submisives, to kneel, not in front of my wife, the Queen, but in front of me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.