Ciara's Got Issues - Cover

Ciara's Got Issues

Copyright© 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2023 The Scribbler

Chapter 16

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16 - High drama for a Dominant, his House, and some new acquisitions, but it all might just work out ~53,491 words

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting  

Almost as soon as Ciara had left the room, Kayleigh entered, and came to me, holding out a sheet of drawing paper.

“Zoey sketches. She did this, and we both want you to have it.”

Kayleigh handed me the pencil sketch. It was a three quarters profile, of my face, lit by the candle, full of love, looking down at Ciara, tied to her bed, at the very beginning of our evening’s journey.

I looked up, and said, “This is so perfect. I don’t know how to thank you.”

“She’s doing another one, right now, for us to keep,”

Tears formed, as Kayleigh said, “She told me I look at her, like this,” she waved at the sketch, “and that’s how she knows I love her.”

I hugged the young Domme, as she released her pent up emotions, and said, “I saw exactly that, earlier, when Zoey brought back the bikini wax. That simple gesture, of caressing her, for her pleasing you, said exactly the same thing to her, as this look on my face will say to Ciara, when she sees this.

“You love her. Pure and simple. As I love your Mom.”

Kayleigh started to pull away, with a sniff, and I let go the hug. I try to never be the first, to let go a hug. She stopped, though, her arms still around my neck, as she looked me in the eye.

“Master, I think I might be falling in love with you. Probably for the same reasons Mom did. You are by far, the best man I’ve ever met.”

Hoo boy. What to do, what to say...

“Kayleigh, which kind of love? Like I said, earlier, I am already feeling a sense of philia towards you. Because we are both Dominant, yet we aren’t in conflict. As we get to know each other, I have no doubt that I’ll feel storge towards you. I hope you feel the same, for me.

“Eros? I already told you, that when the time is right, and we have the permission of my Queen, we will enjoy sex.

“I’ll admit to feeling lust, for your young sexy body. But you know why we have to wait.

“Yes, I know why, but I don’t have to like it,” she stated.

“I don’t know what kind of love I’m feeling, Master. I just know it feels kinda like when I think about Zoey.”

“So go to her, and use her. You’ll both love that.”

With a quick kiss on my lips, one full of promise, Kayleigh returned to her lover.

I leaned my head back on the couch, and closed my eyes. It had been a long day, and an emotional roller coaster. I was tired.

Still, I had one more thing I MUST do, before taking my leave, and going home to bed. That thought made me smile.

A few moments later, Ciara came back out. She was now nude, again, and she’d brushed her hair. I don’t know, but I’d thought that fresh fucked, wild hair had looked pretty damned good on her.

I showed her the sketch, and she marvelled at it. “Zoey is such a good artist,” she said.

Then, Ciara’s gaze shifted to me, but she didn’t say anything.

She went to her knees, in front of me, and asked, “May I have the condom, Master?”

I nodded, and pulled the packet from my pocket, handing it to her.

“Master,”she said, “Please let me try giving you pleasure, this time? I’d like to try what you were talking about. Getting satisfaction from giving, instead of taking.

“I want to do this, to thank you, for helping me, all this time. For making me yours, tonight.”

“Ciara, my love, I’ll try. But I’ve told you, when it comes to this, I must be in charge.”

“I know, Master, and you are in charge. I just want to please you, to make you feel as good, as you made me feel.”

I smiled gently at my new pet. Leaning over, I cupped the side of her face, in my hand, caressing her ear with my fingers, and said, “So, please me.” I slowly leaned back again, my fingers not wanting to let go, her face.

Ciara lifted the bottom of the blanket and wormed her way up my legs. I felt her undoing the button of my pants, and then opening the zipper. I lifted myself, freeing space for her to tug my pants down to my ankles, where she discovered she’d forgotten to remove my boots. A couple of pulls and she remedied that error, then she removed my pants, and folded them to one side.

My boxer briefs followed, (don’t laugh. They give me the support I need) and she started kissing and licking at my thighs. I moaned quietly, and heard her answering moan, as she dragged her nipples across my knees.

Feeling her hot breath on my balls caused my erection to grow. Of course, the residual Viagra helped, and at my age, and with my health problems, I needed that help.

Ciara skinned the condom down over my erection, and immediately followed with her mouth. She was good, because no blow job can be said to be bad, but, I’ve lived a hedonistic lifestyle for over thirty years. Still, she was giving me pleasure. She was trying to do what I might want.

For Ciara, that was all by itself, a massive improvement.

Still, I wanted to move on, so I reached down, and grasped her nipples. I wanted those nipples in my mouth. So, I pulled Ciara up, by her nipples, causing her to groan, and raise herself.

“I want to suck on your nipples, Ciara,” I stated. “I want to lick them, and bite them.”

Oh,” she moaned before releasing her lip lock on my cock. “Yes, YES!” she kissed her way up my body, then rose up to present her tits to my mouth, as she straddled my hips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.