Ciara's Got Issues - Cover

Ciara's Got Issues

Copyright© 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2023 The Scribbler

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - High drama for a Dominant, his House, and some new acquisitions, but it all might just work out ~53,491 words

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting  

My eyes drifted to Ciara’s bedroom door, left open an inch, so I might hear her if she had any distress. I saw a flash of white, and called, “Come here, Pet.”

It took a moment, but the door finally and slowly opened to show Ciara, nude except for her collar and cuffs, looking for all the world, a six year old, caught stealing cookies.

It was plain to see, that she was totally embarrassed to be nude, in front of her daughter, so I said, “Put your robe on, Pet, then come to me.”

Ciara smiled her thanks, and was at my side, in just a moment.

“How much did you hear?” I asked her.

“All of it, Master. I woke back up, When Kayleigh’s chair fell over.” Then she started crying, silently.

I hugged her to me, and whispered, “I love you, Ciara. I will love you until I die.”

She moaned as I pulled her into my lap, still hugging her. “Can you really forgive, what I’ve done? How I treated you?”

“Shh, shh, yes. I already have. The beating I gave you, tonight, was for you to be able to forgive yourself, not for me. You’ve been punished. Your punishment is over. Now, you need to accept it, and forgive yourself.”

“But, How, Master? How can you forgive me, all those terrible things I’ve done? Don’t you care?”

I reached behind her head and wrapped one hand behind her neck and tilted her head back up. “I do care what happened. What you’ve done. But it was before you gave yourself to me. I can’t change the past, no matter what I try to do. What I can do is love you now. Try, as much as I can, to help you with your dreams. All I want in return is for you to tell me you love me as often as you can. And mean it, because I do. Now, I care about you, Ciara. I love you.”

“It’s hard, to accept that, Master.”

“Yes, it is. Most things worthwhile are hard,” I answered. “The hardest, will be being able to trust each other.

“You never did trust me, and that alone, has a lot to do with your actions.

“On the other hand, your actions, and your past lies, though forgiven, leave you with very little trust earned. From me, or my House.

“We both need to fix that.”

“Will you help me, Master?”

“Ciara, of course I will.

“But, please. Unless it is something formal, don’t call me Master. If you must, call me, Sir. I’d prefer not to even hear that, very often. My name, an endearment, or even Ass hole, in a loving tone, is my preference.

She laughed through her tears, and slapped my shoulder. “You are SUCH and ass hole,” she said. “But I do love you.”

I chucked a bit, and said, “Welcome home, Little Sister.”

Ciara slid off my lap, to kneel at my left side. She had been paying attention, as she eavesdropped.

Composing herself, she faced Kayleigh, who was incredibly tense.

“Relax, Honey,” Ciara told her. “I’ve known for a long time, how you and Zoey feel about each other. I didn’t know that you two were sexual, but It doesn’t really surprise me. I want you to know that I’m okay with it, and Mama J is, too.

Kayleigh slumped, asking, “You’re really okay with us? Mama J. too?”

“Yes, in fact, we were kinda hoping the two of you would be exclusive, until after you got out of college.

“Mama J, and I both had our babies, too young. We don’t want either of you to have to go through what we did, so early in life.

“We will take both of you, to get on birth control. I’m sorry that I didn’t start you, sooner. I failed you, in that, too.

I spoke up, “You need to keep Liam supplied with rubbers, too. He’ll be having sex with any girl he can trip, soon, if he isn’t already.” I snorted. “Or, with any girl, that trips him, and lands underneath him.”

Ciara looked at me, in confusion.

“Ciara, he’s fourteen. He’s a good looking boy. I know there are at least a few girls, right now, trying to get their courage up. I also know, that they are likely to not be on birth control.”

“How?” she asked.

“Human nature,” I said. “Girls want sex, every bit as much as boys. They WILL have sex, short of one being kept in a barrel. And even then, if the bung is left out, a dick, or a tongue, something, will go through the bung hole.

“You don’t want him getting a girl pregnant, any more than you want Kayleigh getting pregnant. At least, not for several more years.”

I could see her thinking things through. I could also see, that -possibly for the first time, since I’d known her- she was mostly sober, and thinking clearly.

“What am I going to do with him?”

I smiled, a rather wicked grin, that caused Kayleigh to clap a hand over her mouth to smother her laugh.

Kayleigh was learning about my warped sense of humor...

Ciara already knew, from the many times, at the shop, she’d said something that could be skewed. She didn’t even look up at me.

“I did it again...”

“Would you like some salt?” I offered. “I find it helps, when I put my foot in my mouth.”

Then I changed tacks. “You might want to go check on him,” I suggested.

“Can I go put more clothes on?” she asked.

“Yes, Ciara, you may. I’m not going to make you stay naked in front of your kids. At least, not here, in your home.” I caught Kayleigh’s pout, out the corner of my eye.

With a last caress, I gave Ciara a little push, to get her on her way.

Turning my attention to Kayleigh, I said, “You know, that was just a bit rude, of you.”

“What?” she asked.

“Pouting, when I said I wouldn’t have your Mom parading around here, in the nude.

“Kayleigh, even though you are a Domme, and your Mom is a sub, that doesn’t put you in charge. She’s your Mom. She’s responsible for you.

“Yes, she hasn’t been doing a very good job of that, but I hope that will change.”

I raised an eyebrow at her, and said, “In fact, I’d be more likely to ask you to be nude, here, than your Mom.

“Why?” Kayleigh asked.

“Well, there’s the subtle pecking order issue. You nude, your Mom clothed, places you below her, in the pecking order of this small pack.

“Then, there’s the fact that I like seeing women nude. Yours are the only tits in this house, that I haven’t seen, yet.

Kayleigh turned bright red. “Do you really want to see me naked?” She asked.

“Of course I do. I am a man, and I always prefer to see a woman nude. Nude, not naked. The way you said it, the word, naked, has some negative feelings to it.”

Ciara distracted me, coming out of her room in a pair of sweat pants, and a tee shirt. She smiled at me, then headed down the hall to Liam’s room.

Returning my attention to Kayleigh, I tilted my head. “Kayleigh, are you not happy with your body?”

She nodded, looking down at the table.

“Stand up,” commanded. “Let me look at you.”

She stood beside her chair, and started to undo her top button.

“No,” I said. “Don’t undress. Hands by your sides.” She dropped her hands, clenched into fists, though they were.

“Chin up,” I said. Stand tall, and proud. Come on, pull your shoulders back. Don’t stand there like you are ashamed to exist.”

Now, Kayleigh was confused, and angry, not really understanding what I wanted from her. So I stood, and stepped over to her.

“Do I have your permission, to touch you, and move you into the position I’m trying to describe? Even though it may mean I put my hands on your butt, or tits? I may even grab your crotch.”

Kayleigh thought about my request, for a few seconds, then nodded jerkily.

First, I stepped behind her, and pulled her shoulders so they weren’t rolled forward and hunched. “Tits out, Kiddo,” I commented.

I held her neck, as I pushed her butt in, a little, so that she was better balanced.

“Always remember your posture.”

I ran my hands slowly down her arms, telling her to relax. There was no reason for her to be so tense. I opened her fists, gently.

Then, I moved to her side, and lifted her chin, with a finger, just enough so she wasn’t projecting any submission.

I studied her posture, a moment, then, meeting her eyes, I reached my hand into her crotch, and lifted, just a bit. Her balance sifted from her heels, onto the balls of her feet, and I let go.

She drifted back onto her heels, so I repeated the move, giving a little squeeze, and saying “Hold position.”

Then I stepped back, and looked at Kayleigh, inspecting her, much as I’d inspected Tiffany, hours before, running my hands or fingers over her body, outside clothes.

Then I stood in front of her, looking into her eyes.

“Kayleigh, you are a beautiful young woman. You have a beautiful body. You are in marvelous shape, from your running, and sports,” I said. Then, just as I’d told Tiffany, earlier, I told Kayleigh, “You have nothing to worry about. Anyone that says otherwise, is trying to hurt you. Don’t let them.

“When people try to put you down, just stand tall, and it will be them who will be left feeling small.”

Kayleigh smiled, and stripped her shirt off, as I stepped back a pace, watching her.

And, when her bra dropped away from her tits, I saw her issue.

Her left breast, and nipple, were just a little smaller than the right, leaving her looking slightly lopsided.

I stepped forward, and asked, “May I touch you?”

Kayleigh nodded, without the fear and anger she’d earlier displayed.

So, I stepped behind her, and reached around to cup her breasts. I didn’t squeeze or fondle them, I just held them, supporting them in my hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.