Ciara's Got Issues - Cover

Ciara's Got Issues

Copyright© 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2023 The Scribbler

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - High drama for a Dominant, his House, and some new acquisitions, but it all might just work out ~53,491 words

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting  

... Please,” I asked, “Close the door, and leave us.”

Kayleigh did as I’d asked, pulling Zoey back, as she reached for the door.

I dumped the wax shards off of the towel, into a waste bin, then replaced the pillow under her ass, with it. Then, I grabbed the comforter from the foot of the bed, lay down beside my sleeping beauty, and covered us. I rolled her, gently, onto her left side, facing the window, and snuggled into her back. After removing the pillowcase from her head, I claimed possession of her right tit, just holding it cupped in my hand.

I thought a moment on the stuff I hadn’t used. No matter, there’s always tomorrow.

I felt Ciara twitch and sigh, about twenty minutes, later, so I let go her tit, and stroked her face.

“Welcome back, Cherie,” I said.

“Was it real?” she asked.

“Oh, yes. you were spectacular.”

She turned over, to face me, and searched my eyes. After finding what she was looking for, she said, “I think I understand, now.”

“Understand what, Pet?”

“Between that, and fucking.”

I brushed my fingers across her face, just giving comfort, with my touch.

She frowned. “You put your clothes back on?”

“Never took them off,” I said.

“Then we...” I felt her wiggle her hips, testing.

“Nope. You went away, too soon.”

“I don’t know if I can, again.”

“You can’t,” I stated. “You are sore. Your muscles have stiffened up. If you tried, now, to make love, it would hurt, and not in a good way.”

“I’m so sore,” she said

I want you sore, Pet,” I murmured, and continue my sweet, leisurely torment, stroking her skin, backward, forward. “Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I’ve been here. Only me. You are mine.”

A quiet sob escaped, and I wrapped my arms around her head, tangling my fingers in her hair. “No, no, Pet. Don’t cry. I’m here. Shh. I love you.”

“What’s happening to me?” she cried.

“Nothing bad. You just learned that not every man in your life wants to hurt you, except in a good way.”

“You are learning that I really meant it, when I said I love you. That your happiness is more important to me, than my own.

“That, you are able to please me, and, oh, my, did you please me, without my ever having to take my prick out of my pants.”

I slowly rocked her, and comforted her. “You know, sometimes we know who we want to be and what we want to do long ... long before we know how to get there.

“Sometimes we deny those wants, those needs, because they can be scary.

“Sometimes it takes an outside point of view, to show you those things that you want to be, that you want to do, because you didn’t even know they existed.

“You’ve found your way home. And I thank every God and Goddess that ever was, that your path led to me.

I made a fist, in her hair.

“You.”

I gently shook her.

“Are.”

I shook her, again.

“MINE,” I said, fiercely, hugging her tight.

“Yes, I am. I am yours,” Ciara answered. Then, she returned my hug, both of us, holding the other, as to a mast in a raging storm.

Until Ciara fell back asleep.

I released my grip in her hair, and kissed her, on the slack corner of her mouth, and on her forehead.

Then, I quietly made my way out of the bed, and snuffed out the candle. Careful to not stub a toe, in the darkness, I went out into the kitchen, leaving her door open about an inch. If Ciara awoke, I wanted to hear it, and go to her.

Kayleigh was sitting at the table, sipping at a cup of hot cocoa. The tracks of her tears, still damp, on her face.

“Will Mom be okay?” she asked.

“Not sure what you mean.”

She gave me her version of The Look, and I snorted.

I leaned back against the counter, and consciously didn’t cross my arms. “Seriously, Kayleigh. I’m not sure what you mean,” I repeated. “ Is she going to be magically healed from the bruises, I gave her, in the morning? No. Is she going to be the perfect mother when she wakes up? No more than she’s already been. Is she going to be okay with what’s happened tonight, my taking her? I hope so.

“So, what do you mean, by your question?”

“Ever since Grandma got sick, summer before last, Mom’s been getting more and more nuts. She’s always drank and smoked weed, but she’s doing both, more and more. Then she started begging pills, from her friends.

“She kicked Dad out, and started fucking Rory, then, she kicked him out, and brought home that Jay.”

“She quit her job, and won’t even look for another.”

Fresh tears started from the corners of her eyes. “She either ignores us, or yells at Liam, sometimes for shit that’s not even his fault. She doesn’t yell at me, because I yell right back.

“I have to spend as much time as I can, at Zoey’s because Jay keeps staring at me, which is bad enough, but he keeps watching Zoey, too. And if he touches her, I’m a going to kill him.

“I’m seriously thinking Mom is crazy.”

I sighed, then took a chance, and stood, holding my arms open, to Kayleigh. “Come here,” I said.

At almost 18 years old, she still needed comfort. Kayleigh knocked her chair over, and fled to my arms, and I wrapped her up in a number one hug.

“Are you okay, though?” I asked.

Kayleigh trembled, but didn’t sob. After a moment, she said, “I think so. Zoey helps me keep my temper. When the stress starts getting to me she...”

“I’m sure she does,” I said, softly. You take what you need from your sub. She give it willingly. Just as you give her, what she needs, when you take from her.

“My wife told me, when we first met, that a sub needs to be wanted, and a Dom, wants to be needed. That’s what makes our Society viable. The symbiosis of the two wants and needs.

Kayleigh’s shoulders shook, just one time, but she hugged me tighter. “It’s so nice to have someone understand.”

“Oh, Little Darling,” I said, “You have no idea. But you will.”

“What do you mean?”

“Tomorrow, after school, you will meet the Queen, you and Zoey.

“And, if all goes as I expect, you will never need to worry about having someone to talk with, who understands, again. I just hope, that you will occasionally want to talk with me.”

“I don’t think that will be a concern,” she said. “I like you. A lot.

“What you said, at that bonfire, well, I wished you’d have hugged me, then. I really needed one.”

“I know that. But, one of the rules I live by, is that you don’t touch anything that doesn’t belong to you, without invitation. And telling you I wanted to hug you was the best I could do. You didn’t come to me, nor did you even open your arms, to me. You sat there, shaking in anger, with your arms crossed. All closed against everything. Including me.

“I’m sorry.”

“Nothing to be sorry for. It’s just what was.”

“Zoey wants you for her first man,” Kayleigh said, suddenly. Then she blushed, a bit. “So do I.”

“I’m honored. When she’s ready, let me know. I will do my best to be worthy of her.”

“What about me?”

I was stunned. “I’m sorry, Kayleigh. I misunderstood you. Just to make it clear, for this old man, are you saying you want me to be your first, also?”

“Yes. I want it to be like what you did for Mom.”

“You did notice, that I didn’t have intercourse, with her, right?”

“Yeah. We noticed that you never even took your shoes off.

“But that’s what I want, and what Zoey wants, for our first times with a guy. But we both also want...” She frowned. “I almost said, we wanted to be fucked, but that’s not right, is it?”

“No, it’s not. How about, we say, that you both want to make love, with me, including intercourse?”

I could feel that she wasn’t really satisfied, with that, but that she was willing to let it go, for now.

“So, back to my Mom. Is she going to be okay?”

I was frustrated, because I really didn’t know the answer. So, I did the best I could.

“Kayleigh, It’s not my job to fix her or to make her whole again. I can’t find all her missing pieces and put them neatly back in their places. I can’t undo the traumas from her past or fight the battles in which she was beaten. I simply don’t have the skills or knowledge required. I’m her lover, not her mechanic, not her doctor, not her therapist. I don’t have a magic wand or snake oil. I can only ever be a supporting actor in the movie of her life. The movie of your life, too.

“I’m here for now. To love and support her, cherish and care for her, while she finds her own cure. I’ll be there for her, and you, to lean on when either of you need strength. I’ll try to cheer her with stupid jokes. I’ll do anything in my power to help her but the power to fix her isn’t mine, and never was.

“All I can say is ‘I’m here’ and ‘I love her.’

“Some of her behaviors, I’ll be able to change. Like the weed, and the drinking. You can help with that, by the way, if she starts getting out of control. You can call me, any time.

“The rest? I don’t know. Because I’m sure I have yet to learn of most of her issues.

“But, I’ll do what I can do.”

Kayleigh thought about what I’d said, a few moments, then, with a final squeeze, backed out of our hug. “I guess that’ll have to be good enough,” she said, righting her chair, returning to her seat at the table, to pick up her hot cocoa.

“It isn’t just me, that will be providing support, either, Kayleigh,” I said, leaning back against the counter, again. She’s now of my House. That is a strong wall to lean on.”

“That wall is there, for you, and Zoey, and Liam, too.”

“Liam is going to be a problem. A big one,” she said.

“I know it,” I replied. “But, in accepting your Mom, into my House, I accept her problems, too. Even if I can’t fix them all, I have to accept them. And try.

“It’s not just sex games, in a House, Kayleigh. It’s people. ALL, of each, of them.”

I heard a little bell ring, and I remembered Ciara telling me, months ago, of Kayleigh walking in her sleep. Kayleigh’s Dad had mounted a bell so when Kayleigh’s door opened, it would ring, waking Ciara.

Zoey came stumbling out to the kitchen, obviously still mostly asleep, and hugged Kayleigh. “I woke up, and you weren’t there,” she whined.

“You should have just stayed there, and went back to sleep, sweetie.”

Zoey just made another whining noise, and bent over, snuggling her face into Kayleigh’s neck.

Kayleigh was watching me, watch the two of them. I wasn’t sure why, but I didn’t like to see Zoey in that awkward position.

“You know, Kayleigh,” I said, “if it were me, I’d have Zoey on my lap. Much more comfortable, for both of you.”

With a grateful look, Kayleigh pulled her sub into her lap, and cuddled her. “We never feel safe, doing this, outside our bedrooms. We’re always afraid Mom, or Zoey’s Mom would get upset. We both know Jay would throw a screaming fit, though it’s none of his fucking business”

“I can’t speak about Zoey’s Mom. I’ve never met her. But you won’t have to worry about your Mom, at least not for this. I can tell the two of you love each other.

“But I do have a few questions, if you don’t mind.”

I waited for Kayleigh to nod her agreement.

“Have either of you had sexual contact, with anyone else? Besides each other?

“No, I told you...”

I interrupted, “Wait. I mean ANY sexual contact. That includes open mouth kissing, oral sex, giving or getting, boy or girl, even mutual masturbation, if there was any chance of bodily fluid exchange.

“I DON’T mean petting above clothes, hugging or kisses on the cheek.”

I could see her start thinking.

“We’ve both french kissed several boys. We both have boyfriends, but that’s just to keep people from thinking we’re gay.”

“The boyfriends are called beards. You are trying to not be tagged as Lesbians. Use the right words, Kayleigh. Never take the chance you’ll be misunderstood.”

“Yes, Sir,” she said. “Well, before I started with Zoey, there was one girl, who went down on me...” I smiled to show that was acceptable. “Of course, I returned the favor, but it was just the one time...”

“My precious young Mistress, one time, with STDs, is just like having intercourse with a boy, one time, can be all it takes to get pregnant.

“My reason for asking, is to determine how likely you’d be to have contracted an STD.

“I’ll tell your Mom, to get you an appointment with your doctor.

“When you are with him or her, tell them you are sexually active, but you haven’t had intercourse, yet. Tell them that you heard a rumor, about your partner, and you want to be tested for STDs.

“Are you on Birth Control?

Kayleigh’s nodding turned into a head shake. “Neither of us.”

Then, there’s your excuse for wanting to see your Doc. You need to get on some form, as soon as you can. BOTH of you.

“Why?”

“A myriad of reasons, not the least that you don’t want a baby, at your age. Ask your Mom, about it. I guaran-fucking-tee, her life would have been a lot easier, if she’d not had a baby, at seventeen.”

At Kayleigh’s stunned look, I continued, “Not trying to be negative, about you. I’m glad, she did have you. Because you are a wonderful woman, and you brighten my world, just by existing.

“Sooner or later, you are going to have sex with a guy. You said, you want me to be your first. Like I said, I’m honored. I will not, however have sexual intercourse, with you, if there is a chance of making a baby. I’m WAY to old, to be a Daddy, again.

I thought, a moment, then continued, “Kayleigh, I know where you work. Where the two of you work.

“Did you know there was a girl raped behind your store, 2 weeks ago?”

They both looked stunned. No one had told them.

“Right there, against that fence, next to the drive for the church.”

“There have been 14 rapes, within half a mile of that corner, this year, alone.

Rape is survivable. But surviving is a whole lot easier, if you aren’t pregnant, with your rapist’s child.

“There is also the fact that most birth controls help regulate, and ease your period.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.