Ciara's Got Issues - Cover

Ciara's Got Issues

Copyright© 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2023 The Scribbler

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - High drama for a Dominant, his House, and some new acquisitions, but it all might just work out ~53,491 words

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting  

...”Now, if you’ll excuse us,” I stood, now holding Ciara, in my arms. “I have waited for this, a long time.”

I carried Ciara into her bedroom, and heeled the door shut, behind us.

As I set her feet to the floor, Ciara asked, “Are you going to take my daughter?”

“As a sub?” I asked. “Hell, no. I don’t think she has a submissive bone in her body.”

No, Sir, I mean have sex, with her.”

“Kayleigh is seventeen. She’s over the age of consent, in this state. If she offers, and I think it a good idea at the time, and my wife permits, then yes. If all that comes together, then I will make love, with your daughter.”

Ciara shivered, and I caught just a hint of something...

“And, if that day ever comes, and you were especially good that day, I could be convinced to let you watch.”

Ahyup. Ciara had a fantasy...

“Now, Pet, do you have any stockings, or pantyhose?”

“Top left drawer, Master.”

I retrieved two pair of nylon stockings, from the indicated dresser drawer. Leaving the packages on her dresser, I proceeded to tie Ciara, spread eagle, on her bed.

The knots on her wrists, were loose enough, that she could escape them, if she needed to, and I pointed that out to her.

“Really, pet, the only things binding you to this bed, are your mind, and my will.

“Madam stated you have no safe word, yet. I don’t agree with her, yet she is my Queen and her word is law.

“If you decide you can’t take any more, at any time, tonight, just slip your hands out of your bindings, and I will stop. Just like a safe word.

“But, that means you can’t, no mater how much you want to, slip your hands out, to guide my head, for example. Because I’ll stop.

I pulled a pillowcase off of its pillow, shoved the pillow under her ass, for a little elevation, then put the pillowcase over her head, as a hood.

“Sion!” She started to panic, pulling at her bonds.

“Shh,” I replied. “Ciara, you must learn to trust me.”

Ciara stilled her struggles, listening to me.

“What does a baby see, before she is born?” I asked.

“Nothing,” she answered.

“Darkness,” I corrected, stepping over to turn off the overhead light, leaving the room dark except for some dim moon light, coming through her window.

“But that baby, in total darkness, is aware of her surroundings. She can feel, over every inch of her, her mother’s touch. Her mother’s heartbeat, Her mother’s love.”

I ran my hands, feather soft, from Ciara’s ankles, up the outsides of her legs, hips, torso, and arms. I stopped my touch, at her wrists. Ciara shivered, as goose bumps followed my hands.

Softly, barely above a whisper, I said, “In the light all things are visible, but in the dark, many more things are imaginable.

“You can’t see, but you can feel.

“Feel my fingers slide across your skin, slowly.”

I ran my hands over her belly, sliding gently towards her pudendum.

“You can’t see, but you can moan.

“Moan as they slide inside you, deeply.”

I slid a finger into her hot, wet pussy, cupping the top of her pussy, and pressing against her clitoris. Ciara did moan. low, and soft. Almost as if it had been pulled out of her, with a logging chain.

“You can’t see, but you can taste.

“Taste yourself as I press my fingers across your lips, into your mouth.”

I suited action to words, slipping my hand under her hood, and caressing her lips.

I thought she’d suck the skin off my finger, when she finally opened her mouth to me.

“You can’t see...

“You don’t have to.

“Feel.”

I gently ran my fingers over her face, under the pillowcase.

“Feel me.”

Down her neck, and the valley of her tits, stopping above her heart.

“Feel my love for you.”

Across her belly, to the outside of her hips, and then I lifted my hands from her.

“Now, Pet, you just rest here, a while, as I get some things I’ll use, tonight.

“Think on how I love you, and how you are finally going to get what you need.

“Remember, patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait.”

I quietly made my way, to the kitchen, and found a bowl to put ice cubes in. The noise of the ice clinking into the bowl, alerted Kayleigh and Zoey to my presence, and they came into the room.

“What are you doing to Mom,” Kayleigh asked, as I put a few inches of water in with the ice.

“Making love with her,” I replied. “Do you have any candles?”

“What kind?”

“Preferably, a large taper, or a medium sized pillar.”

“Zoey, go get that big vanilla scented one, from my room.”

As Zoe ran off, I said, quietly, “Very good, young Mistress.”

Kayleigh smiled. Damn, this girl is beautiful.

“Can we watch?” she asked.

“Why?”

“Because I want to learn to treat Zoey right.”

I sighed.

“Kayleigh, how you treat Zoey, is going to be different, than I treat your Mom. How you treat Zoey is going to be different, each time the two of you do anything. You’ll treat Zoey as she needs, in the moment.

“Earlier, I fucked the shit out of your Mom. It was right after I had beaten her, with a rope whip. I was rough. I was ... Hard. I was claiming your Mom, as my own. I TOOK her.

“Some could even say I raped her. I’m sure Jay was of that opinion.

“But the reality is, I was making love with her, and by taking her so roughly, I was giving her what she needed.

“She needed for it to not be her fault. She couldn’t give me herself, because that would be her fault. I had to take her.

“Make her mine.

“Now, though, your Mom needs something else. She needs soft, gentle loving. So that’s what I’m giving her.”

I smiled, as Zoey returned, and knelt next to Kayleigh.

As I accepted the candle from the young black girl, I said, “Wrong side, Zoey. You should always kneel next to Mistress’ left hand.”

Zoey moved, as Kayleigh asked, “Why?”

With another smile, I said, “Because everything we do, is based in medieval times. Knights and Ladies, and all of that. Most people are right handed. Your slave can’t be on your right side, because that would interfere with you drawing your sword, if you needed to defend yourself or your slave.

“Do you have any hair removal wax? Do you use it?”

“Bikini wax?”

“Yes, please.”

With a wave, she sent her sub on the errand.

“What do you want all this stuff for?”

“Because I’m making love, with your mother. What’s more, I am taking her on a trip of exploration. I need to learn how her body reacts to different stimulus. I am exploring her, discovering her, as much as I’m guiding her to places and feelings she’s never been, or felt. I’m going to show her that little pains at the right moments can be great pleasures.

“Any plastic wrap?” I asked.

Kayleigh pointed at a drawer. I found the roll, and tore off a piece about a foot long.

Zoey had returned, with the hair removal kit, and she’d set it on the kitchen table, next to the bowl of ice, and the candle, before kneeling at Kayleigh’s -left, this time- side.

Without looking, Kayleigh dropped her hand to Zoey’s head, for a caress.

I smiled to see it.

“So, can we watch?”

I thought it over, then said, “You both must remain silent. My Pet is blindfolded, right now, so she can’t see you. But she mustn’t hear you, either. I don’t want her to know that there is anyone but the two of us, in the room.

“Ever,” I gave Kayleigh a stern look.

I saw a paper clip, in the center piece bowl, and grabbed it, pinning it onto the hair removal kit,’s lid, pulled out my lighter, and lit the candle, then gathered all my supplies, and said, “Turn out the lights, and, shh.”

With the candle providing illumination, I made my way to the side of Ciara’s bed.

Thankfully, the two voyeurs didn’t make a sound, when they saw Ciara, tied down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.