A Love of a Lifetime - Cover

A Love of a Lifetime

by Justin Case

Copyright© 2023 by Justin Case

Romantic Sex Story: Joey and Tammy grew up together from the time they were both in diapers. Neighbors, best friends, and then.. MORE. This is the story of how they managed to overcome some really hard times and obstacles in their journey.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Voyeurism   .

Growing up, I always knew Tammy. Our families lived in the same little town, in the same neighborhood, and even across from each other on the same cul-de-sac. If it weren’t for the State University located here, we’d be just another ‘Mayberry RFD’.

We attended the same church, went to the same schools, and were even in the same classes since we were only Five months apart in age. She and I were ‘pals’ before we even started kindergarten.

Her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Rose, were good friends with my mom and dad. They often spent evenings visiting at one house or the other, and we frequently went on family vacations together over my early years.

My name is Joey Davis. I’m 48 years old. I’m 5’7” and 185 pounds. Reddish Brown hair, and Hazel eyes. I have a ‘thick’ build, almost fat, but I am muscular and strong. I have to be, working construction as I do.

See, college never interested me, so I went into ‘the trades’ instead. Although I do have Three ‘Associates’ degrees. But I’m not complaining, not by a long shot. I work for several different contractors as a finish carpenter, a new construction plumber, and a brick mason. My $120,000 per-year average salary keeps us pretty comfortable.

My Wife’s name was Tammy Rose when we met, and is now Tammy Davis (of course). She is also 48 years old, 4’11” tall, and is still a very petite 92 pounds. Skinny some might say.

She has dark Brown hair, Brown eyes, a beautiful pixie face, pert C-cup titties with perfect nipples, a sweet little rounded ass that will still almost fit inside my hard-hat. And the puffiest, tightest, and most sexy little pussy I have ever saw ... or tasted. (the ONLY one I’ve ever had in fact)

And she is as smart as any MENSA member on their roster. She graduated High School in second place to the Valedictorian, received full scholarships to both the local Community College, then to the State University in our City. Graduating Dean’s list from both institutions when she got her Associates, Bachelors, and Masters degrees. She makes a really good living as a divorce attorney.

Anyway, as I said, our families were close and good friends. And since we were both only children, we spent a LOT of our lives with one another whenever the ‘rents’ decided to do stuff.

Our houses were on the outer edge of our subdivision. It was almost like living in the country. The neighboring properties were other neighborhood homes to the East, and to the West was a property that was a remnant of what was once a large farm. All the cropland had gone unused since the older owners died, and it wasn’t used by their children since they lived a couple states away.

There was an old farmhouse and barn, along with several acres of cleared fields and wooded land.

When Tammy and I got older, around 7 or 8 years old, we would roam the old place at will. And we explored the farm almost daily. Since we were thrown together as playmates most of our lives, and there were no other children our age who lived close-by to us, we spent most of our waking hours together. And I guess out of expediency, we became close friends and companions.

We had a grand old time exploring our exciting surroundings together. We tromped through the woods and the thickets along the little creek that ran through the place. We were Indians, Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett, Tarzan and Jane, Swiss Family Robinson, Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn, and all manner of other great adventurers.

There was even this one place in the creek that was deep and wide enough for wading ... and then swimming when we got older.

In the summer we would play from just after breakfast until the sun was going down and the streetlights came on. Sometimes even skipping lunch. We were left pretty much on our own after school as well. And we even had ‘sleepovers’ fairly often on weekends.

Our Mom’s knew we were alright, and rarely even asked where we had been when we did come home. We had unlimited freedom when compared to most of the kids that lived in the city, and especially when compared to kids in today’s society.

The old barn on the adjacent property was large, with a hay loft in the top. The ground floor was one large open area with a dirt floor. In one end of the loft there were two rooms and even a bathroom with a shower.

One of the rooms had most recently been used for storage, and the other had been used as living quarters for a hired hand. We used this room and the loft for our rainy day or winter play.

We managed to hang a rope swing from the rafters in the loft to complete our little private playland.


This was our lives for several years.

Then, when we were ten (her) and eleven (me) years old, things changed in a major way. For the both of us. Within Two weeks of school letting out, Two important events happened.

One rainy Friday morning we were at my house being our normal selves. Enjoying the start of summer vacation. We often played at my house. We were left alone for a couple hours while my mom went to the store.

We were already tired of TV and games, so we decided to play hide and seek. During this game the FIRST ‘big thing’ occurred.

We had looked (AKA ‘snooped) everywhere in the houses before, but never in our parents’ rooms. We knew better. But this time, absent any adults in the house, we ventured into the master bedroom. Or at least she did. She hid under my parents’ bed, and I almost gave up searching before I finally went in there to look for her.

I found her sitting on the floor between the bed and the wall, quietly looking at some magazines. She jumped and tried to hide them when I walked up to her. When I asked her what she was doing she blushed and told me that she had found a box under the bed and all these “books” were in there. Eagerly we pulled everything out and lay it on the floor beside the bed.

There were several magazines. I took one and began to leaf through it looking at the pictures. Wow! I had never seen anyone doing things like the people in it.

Tammy was looking at the pictures in another magazine and giggled and blushed as she turned the pages.

We had found my dad’s porn stash.

“Joey have you ever seen anything like this before?” she asked.

“No. Are those people doing what I think they are doing?” I knew a little about sex from school conversations, but had never seen exactly how the act was accomplished. In the magazines the photos were explicit, and left nothing to the imagination.

I sat at Tammy’s side and looked at the pictures with her. The men had peckers that looked huge, and the women seemed to all have huge, wet, pink openings between their legs, surrounded by a mat of hair. I knew that my pecker was no match for the examples in the pictures.

After a few minutes Tammy began to speak, and she answered some of my questions. “Remember when I told you that sometimes I hear funny noises coming from Mom and Dad’s bedroom when they have their door closed and locked? I think this is what they were doing.”

“Do you think this is how the grown-ups ‘do it’ Tammy?”

“Yes ... I do. And Marie from school says it’s supposed to feel good and be fun.” Tammy replied.

“It looks like it would be uncomfortable to me.” I told her as I looked a a picture of one lady who had her girl hole stuffed full of a huge pecker. I didn’t believe what I had just said was really true though, because I figured they wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t fun.

I kinda wanted to put the stuff away and get out of there. I was pretty sure that we’d get our asses beat if we got caught looking at that stuff. But at the same time, I didn’t want to lose access to this ‘treasure trove’ before I got a chance to see all of it. Maybe even snitch one of the books to show the boys at school.

For some reason, my pecker felt funny and was poking out from looking at the pictures. I was also acutely aware of Tammy’s leg against mine as she sat beside me.

“I hear it’s supposed to be the best thing ever...” She said thoughtfully. Then almost whispered, “Can you keep this a secret Joey?”

“What? Keep these books a secret?”

“Yeah. We won’t tell anyone about these books. We can keep this a secret, and maybe read them when we are alone. You can sneak up here and get one at a time and bring it to our playhouse.” I readily agreed.

When my mom got home, she called for us, and we quickly stowed them back under the bed and had to go help carry in groceries.

After lunch, her mom came to my house and we went back to my room to play. After a while we were just laying on the bed watching the little TV I had, and got tired. So we just took a nap together.

Some time later we heard Dad opening the garage door to park his car. We had quickly replaced everything back in its hiding place but I was still nervous he would know I was into it.

We ran down the stairs and greeted Dad as he walked in. I felt funny knowing he looked at those books, and even wondered if he could just look at me and tell that I had seen them too.

The next morning Tammy and I went to the barn again. I had snuck a couple of the magazines, and we spent the bulk of the morning looking at pictures and reading.

Tammy read the stories to me out of the magazines. I had no idea about the many different ways to have sex, but by lunch time I had seen pictures of every conceivable way a man and a woman could ‘fuck’ as they called it. When though I had heard the words describing the acts. There were detailed pictures in the books of oral, anal, and straight sex. And stories of men, women, several at a time, One by themselves, married people, couples, strangers, and even sisters and brothers.

Tammy and I discussed the contents of the books and found some of the stuff downright funny. Some kinda scary, but ALL of it very interesting.

I had what I later discovered was an erection the whole time. Mercifully, my shorts hid it from Tammy. I could almost swear now that I had felt heat radiating from Tammy’s body, and I remember I even asked her if she had a fever or something. She just turned red in the face and said no.

After we had lunch at my house, we returned to the barn and continued to read the magazines. We had looked at all the pictures, and read the stories by the time we had to go home.

Tammy read this one story about a young couple’s first lovemaking experience. The words and descriptions of what they did, and how it felt, gave me feelings I had never felt before. I noticed Tammy seemed to like it as well.

We had known nothing of these things only yesterday. And had just since this morning tripled our ‘education’. We studied every image and word, satisfying our curiosity.

As I tried to think of an excuse to suggest that we ‘play doctor’, we heard her mom calling for us from their house.

Her Mom and mine were sitting in the den talking when we walked in, and looked VERY serious. They had made a pitcher of lemonade and some cookies and told us to take it into the back yard.

When we finished we were about to ask if we could go play a little longer when all of a sudden my mom stormed out and ordered me home with her. I tried to whine and beg off so I could stay. “NOW!” She said angrily.

Mom made me go take a bath and change so I’d be ready for bed, which was strange to do at only Six-Thirty in the evening. But I did as I was told.

At supper, mom and dad were eerily quiet. Mom announced that her sister had called and wanted me to come to visit with them and my cousins for a week or so. And after talking things over with Dad, they had both agreed that I would probably enjoy the visit.

I immediately balked at the idea. HARD. Tammy and I had plans for the summer. And I would miss her. I didn’t want to go to Aunt Maye’s. (besides, I wanted to explore those magazines some more)

As a ‘threat’ to my parents, I told them that the only way I would go is if Tammy could come too. And if she didn’t come, I wasn’t going. And if they made me, I would run away back home every chance I got.

Mom and Dad looked at each other a moment. The tension was evident even to a kid like me. My mom then went to the phone and called over to Tammy’s house. For some reason she was talking to Tammy’s dad instead of her mom.

He actually agreed that my ‘demands’ were an ‘excellent idea’. They discussed the arrangements that would have to be made, including any problems having adequate sleeping arrangements. It slowly became obvious that Tammy and I were going to share the guest room at Aunt Maye’s. I was not opposed to that at all. It kept me from having to sleep with the little kids.

After some more discussion between my mom and her dad, everything was settled. We would be leaving first thing after church tomorrow.

The next morning, we packed up a bunch of our clothes and stuff and carried our suitcases to church with us. In the car of course.

We were excited about traveling and the prospect of exploring a new area together. After lunch we helped her dad and my mom load our stuff into my aunt’s car, said our goodbyes, and were off on another adventure. Tomorrow we would have Aunt Maye and my cousins to play with all day.

After we drove away, Tammy looked at me funny and asked, “Did your mom and dad fuss last night?”

I shrugged and told her, “Not really. They weren’t happy that I refused to go without you, but they didn’t fuss at me.”

She shook her head. “No. I mean fuss or argue with each other.”

“No.” I said. “Not that I noticed.” Then added, “But my mom did sleep on the couch all night.”

Tammy looked worried. “My folks argued and yelled until way late last night.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She said. “And my dad slept downstairs in his office.”

I noticed Aunt Maye was watching us in the mirror, so I elbowed Tammy and whispered, “Let’s talk later. We’re being listened to.”

We were shown to our room and put our stuff up when we arrived. My Two cousins, Mary and Lisa, were only Seven and Nine years old but we got along well anyway. They both seemed to like Tammy a lot.

Supper was good. We had pizza, in the living room, and watched Dizney while we ate.

Soon Aunt Maye told us to go get our baths and get ready for bed.

Tammy and I bathed together, then changed. She put on a nightgown. and I put on a t-shirt and my shorts. We sat talking about the TV program, all the excitement of the day, and what we might do tomorrow.

Aunt Maye shuffled us all off to bed at 9:30, and Tammy and I didn’t argue. We knew better. And we also had things to discuss.

We were in the double bed, lights out, when we heard someone coming up the stairs. The stairs were creaky and made loud squeaks when anyone climbed up or down and made it impossible for anyone to go up or down unheard. Aunt Maye came in and told us good night, fussing over the covers and kissing our cheeks.

We lay awake for a long time continuing our talk about our parents and what might be going on. The sandman slipped up on us and eventually we fell asleep. I had never slept in the same bed with anyone before because I had bunk beds in my room. And because we always slept on the couches down in the den at Tammy’s house. So I was awakened several times during the night by Tammy’s movements.

The next morning at dawn, I was awakened by Tammy getting back in bed after going to the bathroom. She slid up close to me and hugged me. She was crying softly.

I turned and wrapped my arms around her and asked, “What’s wrong?”

She sniffled. “I think my mom and dad are going to get a divorce. I remembered hearing them yelling about it. It was kind of a re-run in my dream.”

I told her, “Hang on a sec, I’ll be right back.”

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took my morning whiz. Then I grabbed a washcloth and dampened it. I quickly returned to the bed, climbed in, and snuggled Tammy to my body. I used the washcloth to wipe her face for her. Afterward I just hugged her for a few minutes.

Finally, I told her, “You’re my best friend Tammy. No matter what happens with your mom and dad, you will always have me. Even if all of our stupid parents leave.”

We lay this way for a while, just cuddling and comforting each other. Then we broke apart and sat up in the bed facing each other.

“I’ll hold you to your promise Joey.” She said seriously. “If you left me too, I’d literally die or something.”

We were VERY surprised when the bedroom door suddenly opened at around 8 AM, and my mom and Tammy’s Dad came into the room. They both sat on the end of the bed.

Tammy and I had the usual fuss made over us, and we received hugs and kisses.

They explained that we were going to have to stay for about a week, then we would come home.

Tammy flat out asked, and they confirmed it. Divorce was indeed in the works. The surprising part for me was that it was TWO divorces. Both our parents were splitting up.

I cried. I didn’t want my mom and dad to divorce. Tammy cried for the same reason.

I looked at my mom and asked her, “Why Mom? Why are you and dad splitting up? Don’t you love each other?” Tammy asked the same question of her dad.

My mom started in about some bullshit excuse or another. But I could tell it was all made up. She always sputtered when she was trying to lie.

“Tell me the truth mom.” I said to her. “If my family is splitting up, I have a right to know why don’t I?”

She hugged me and then looked at Tammy’s dad. He just nodded and hugged Tammy to his side.

“Okay,” She said. “You’re right. You’re gonna find all this out anyway, when you go visit your dad.” She took a deep breath. “Your father, and Tammy’s mother, are the reason for the divorces. They are leaving all of us. They want to divorce us and then move away so they can be married to each other.”

Tammy’s dad added, “They’re packing their things right now. They didn’t want us, or you, around while they did it.”

The stuff in the books flooded my mind. THEY WERE FUCKING!! My dad, and her mom. They had been sneaking around. Fucking, sucking, and doing all the stuff we read about and that they should have only been doing with their own husband or wife.

My world crashed. I felt like I was going to throw up. I heard wailing, and tried to stop myself from crying like a baby, only to discover it wasn’t me. It was Tammy.

Our parents held us and comforted us as much as possible. But very soon it was just Tammy and I, still sitting on the bed, clinging to each other, hugging each other like our lives depended on it.

Our parents, or ‘a parent each’ now, were watching us with very sad looks on their own faces.

Before she left, I told my mother, “Thank you for telling me. Cause I won’t ever be able to see it for myself. I’m never going to go visit him. I never want to see him again. And nobody will be able to make me.”

The rest of the day was a blur. Visitors coming over to see my mom or Tammy’s dad, with all sort of papers. People talking about things I didn’t really understand.

That afternoon, her dad and my mom took us to a park. We didn’t play, we just sat and talked to each other on the swings. I did notice my mom hugging him and crying on his arm at times.

Afterward, they took us out to eat pizza, and to a movie. But neither of us was hungry, or really in the mood for the new James Bond.

It was late evening when we got back to Aunt Maye’s. And even later when we were finally bathed and loved on enough by our ‘parents’ that we were allowed to try and sleep. We slid into the bed. We were both so tired that we fell asleep almost immediately.

We were awakened by Aunt Maye coming in the next morning to get us up for breakfast.

It was Tuesday and my mom, and her dad, had a whole day of ‘business’ planned with us. We talked to some man at the courthouse, then went shopping at the mall. For what? I have no idea. And then we went for a drive in the countryside.

Tammy and I hiked a trail when we stopped at the State Park. We talked ‘private’ when we got away from the adults.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.