Living Two Lives - Book 6 - Cover

Living Two Lives - Book 6

Copyright© 2023 by Gruinard

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Book 6 covers the summer before Andrew's final year at school as well as terms 1 & 2 of that year. Just a typical 9 months of improbable adventures!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Rags To Riches   School   Indian Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Andrew could feel his heart racing and he was trying not to sweat into the hand that Ara held firmly. He willed himself to calm down and managed not to hyperventilate on the way to her place. Ara on the other hand seemed calm, so Andrew fed off that energy, that feeling and by the time they got to her flat he was notionally under control.

Penny had left forever, and Gwen had gone home for the break already so they had the place to themselves. He called home and told them he was going to be out late at a gig and Ara smiled while mockingly wagging a finger at his blatant lie. She put the kettle on and the two of them sat on the couch, an awkward pause in the momentum of the evening. Neither of them said anything but the tension was palpable. They came to the mutual, unspoken conclusion that tea was not what was needed right then. Unplugging the kettle, Ara pulled Andrew through to her room. Andrew stopped and grabbed a towel from the bathroom on the way by. He threw the towel on the bed, took out the condoms from his wallet and put them on the nightstand. All the romance taken care of, Andrew turned back to Ara.

Ara was easily the tallest girl he had ever kissed. Being 6’5” Andrew did a lot of bending down in all aspects of life, particularly things like kissing. With Ara at 5’11” things were very different, simple things like posture and comfort. They kissed but not as long as they had before, these kisses were a journey and the destination was much different than before. December in Edinburgh meant layers and so they broke apart and started pulling off jumpers and tops, but once the awkward and bulky clothes were out the way Andrew took Ara’s hand.

“Let me.”

He stood behind her, kissing her neck, feather light touches from the side of her throat, up past her ears and under her hairline. All the while, Andrew was unbuttoning her shirt, caressing her sides and tummy, teasing and building her pleasure. He slipped the shirt from her arms and pulled the camisole underneath up and over her head. Ara turned and the kisses resumed, Andrew concentrated on her lips, visualising them, applying pressure, then backing off, nibbling them. While they were kissing, Ara’s hands squirmed up his front and started unbuttoning his shirt, and Andrew’s own hand popped the button on her jeans. His shirt came off and the tee shirt followed quickly. Ara ran her hands across his chest and then lightly scratched her hands down it, the teasing sensation making his nipples stiffen. Ara flicked them with her tongue before running her hands over his torso again. It was as if she was blind and wanted to build an image in her mind through her fingers. Reaching round Andrew unclasped her bra, mercifully without fumbling. As it fell down her arms and dropped to the floor Andrew stood back and took in the beauty of Ara’s body. Round breasts with the puffiest areolae he had ever seen, topped with nipples that were hard and just begging to be kissed. Andrew lay Ara back on her bed, straddled her thighs and began to worship her body. After kissing her, he returned to her neck and throat, gauging her reaction to his kisses, to the different pressures. When Andrew kissed under her left collar bone, not the right just the left, she hauled him back up for more kisses. Upon his return to her collar bone, Ara groaned and writhed in Andrew’s arms. His hands and fingers, tongue and lips, all caressed and teased Ara from her belly button to her shoulders, her smooth skin starting to get a sheen of perspiration on it. You can play with breasts for a long time and never touch the nipple, and that was Andrew’s initial plan. He licked the salty crease under her boobs running his tongue along that crease, trying to capture every tangy morsel. Twirling, ever-decreasing circles around her breast closing in but never quite reaching her nipple. Andrew would like to think he eventually took mercy on her but he was kidding himself, he needed to get his hands and mouth on those fantastic nipples. The nipples were dark and sprang out of the middle of these large puffy areolae, as if they had been overinflated almost. Andrew had never seen anything like them and was fascinated. He didn’t know how long he lay there, fingers, lips and tongue swapping back and forward between them. The areolae themselves seemed deadened almost, with no discernible erogenous zones, they were just there, a fantastic visual stimulus but nothing beyond that. Ara nipples however, were hard wired to orgasm central. Suzanne needed nipple stimulation that was so rough it made Andrew uncomfortable to do it, but Ara had no such need. Her nipples were sensitive and had to be handled carefully. There was no need to squeeze or pull or anything like that. Flicks with the tip of a finger, the end of the tongue, had her writhing around acting as if she was closed to orgasm. When Andrew covered her whole areolae with his mouth and tongue-lashed the nipple, all the while circling and stroking her other one, Ara came with a back-arching squeal. Wow, those were some sensitive nipples. As Andrew kissed Ara he had to brace his chest off hers, the sensitivity of her nipples meant pressure on them was too much.

But he was not done with her yet, with a final kiss Andrew knee walked down Ara’s body. He pulled the zip of her jeans down, grabbed jeans and knickers and pulled everything down at once. Her socks came off as the jeans turned inside out and she lay there naked. It was too cold to lie on top of the bed so as she climbed under the covers Andrew stripped the rest of his clothes and then pulled apart the sheets at the bottom of the bed. He wormed his way in from the bottom and kissed her ankle, surprising her and narrowly avoiding a reflexive kick to the nose. Andrew grabbed Ara’s legs and started kissing his way up, past the knee until he was between two smooth toned thighs. He could smell the musky scent from her pussy, it was very strong under the covers, a place he realised he had rarely been with anyone. Mostly they were on top of the covers rather than under them. Ara’s scent was playing havoc with his control, and rather than continue the torment Andrew instead licked her pussy from bum to bush. Her tangy flavour dripped all over his lips and face and he was lost. Tensing his tongue Andrew used it as a mini cock and probed as deep as he could into her pussy. It was wet, Ara was leaking like crazy and Andrew was lapping up her pussy juice constantly. Andrew tongued and teased at the top of her pussy, searching with the tip of his tongue for her clit, buried under its hood and eventually found her tiny little button. But he could not achieve very much purchase on it at all. Even aroused, as Ara was, her clit was semi hidden, he was left with tongue or digital pressure on it, there was no way for his lips to get hold of it. But although she was groaning and writhing her reactions had plateaued, however much Andrew tried he could not get Ara closer to orgasm. Bringing his right hand round from her arse cheek he slipped first one and then a second finger into Ara’s pussy. So much for plateauing reactions. Ara’s vocalisation became louder and Andrew could feel her body arching, trying to increase the stimulus in her pussy. When his fingers found the little rough patch of skin and rocked his fingertips across the spot she came instantly. This was her trigger. It was a powerful orgasm that caught Andrew by surprise and he held on as Ara screamed his name. Andrew had the feeling that he could wipe Ara out completely if he kept the pressure up but was acutely aware of his own needs now. Andrew rolled over Ara’s leg and pulled himself up the bed to hold her in his arms. Her eyes gleamed at him as she recovered.

“Is there anything that you do badly?”

“I am terrible at tennis”

Andrew responded with a straight face. She kissed him and then turned suddenly shy.

“I have never done that to a man before. Would you like me to try?”

Ara’s first ever blow job, of course Andrew would like her to try, but he also knew that it would last seven seconds at most.

“I am so ready to pop it will be over in seconds, how about you give me a hand, so to speak, and we can deal with that later.”

She kissed him again then giggled as he grabbed the towel from the floor beside the bed.

“Always prepared I see.”

It is difficult to shrug while lying flat but Andrew tried. Ara flung back the covers and he laid the towel out on his body from neck to pubes. Andrew knew that as soon as Ara laid a hand on him he was going to go off like Old Faithful. Ara seemed fascinated by his dick. They had never talked about it but he now got the impression that she was not very experienced with men. She carefully reached out and held his cock and tentatively squeezed and moved her hand. She seemed lost for words.

“It is so hot, like it is a separate thing from you, alive and throbbing. What should I do?”

“Gently squeeze, a little harder, perfect, just like that now slide your hand up and down, oh Ara just like that, oh don’t stop Ara, aargh.”

If his dick had been pointing at him Andrew would have hit his face he came so hard, but fortunately Ara had it pointing skywards and an arcing spurt fell on the towel on his stomach following by several more pulses each with decreasing power, if not volume. Finally the last of the spunk oozed out of the tip and dribbled over her hand. Ara sat there wide eyed at the Andrew fountain show as if unsure what to do. She let go of his dick and brought her hand up to her lips. Her tongue touched some of the cum on her hand and she tasted it. It was too little an amount because she licked a larger amount off and swallowed it.

“Eeeh. Not the worst thing I ever tasted.”

Ara wiped the remainder off on the towel. Ara sitting there naked licking his cum off her hand had an immediate and obvious restorative effect. Andrew grabbed one of the condoms and wrapped up as Ara lay on her back beside him. It was a surprisingly passive move and as Andrew moved between her legs she lay there waiting for him. She was turned on, dripping wet but just lying there, waiting for him. Andrew ran his cock up and down her lips and pushed in carefully. After a fraction of a second of resistance he sank into her, but she was tight and he took his time. Ara lay tense underneath him but as Andrew slowly inched in and out, sinking ever deeper, he could feel her start to relax. There was no participation though, and when they were finally fully coupled he looked down at her. She smiled broadly up at him and they leaned in for a passionate kiss. Andrew started to slowly fuck her, gradually building up speed, feeling her body release its grip on him and then part again as he pushed back into her. It was a wonderful sensation but Andrew was losing focus. Ara was lying there just accepting him fucking her. Where was the passionate woman on a hair trigger release?

Andrew needed to change things up, so leaned back on his knees while grabbing Ara by the hips and lifted her back off the bed. He was now supporting her weight and she was arched with only her shoulders and feet in contact with the mattress. The change in her was instant, she was still lying passively there but his cock must have been hitting her g-spot because her eyes widened and she started moaning. Suddenly with an agonising yell she came, her body finally participating in her fucking. The pulsing grip of Ara’s pussy on his dick pulled Andrew over the edge just after her and he filled the latex bulb at the end of the condom. He lowered her hips back onto the bed and cleaned up and disposed of the used condom before cuddling up next to her in bed. Ara seemed happy and content and was tracing patterns on his chest as they lay there recovering. How on earth was he going to start this conversation?

“Andrew, that was wonderful, you made me come?”

She made it sound like he had cured cancer.

“Always Ara, always. How are you feeling?”

“Wonderful. I knew you would be good in bed, I just knew it. So strong, and when you lifted me up like that, everything exploded inside me. Oh it was wonderful. Wonderful.”

Let there be no doubt that she thought it was wonderful.

“Before I lifted you up off the bed a little, you didn’t seem to be getting into it. Was I doing something wrong?”

‘Oh no, I was letting you take me.”

A chilling phrase said with complete innocence. Andrew carefully set foot in the minefield.

“How do you mean?”

“Well you know, when it comes to sex, it is the man taking the woman. Women lie there and get ready to take the man’s seed.”

It was 1982, surely this was a wind up. Andrew closed his eyes for a second.

“Where did you learn that Ara?”

Was this more of her mother’s fucked up programming? She looked embarrassed.

“From the books passed around at school. The lovers become enflamed and then the man takes the woman and has his way with her.”

“So these books were passed round the dormitories, were they all the same?”

“Oh no there were lots of different ones. Lords, officers, cowboys, they were always the favourites, teachers, friends of a family member, like of a brother, there was even one where it was the friend of the father and the older man taught her all about sex.”

“What did they teach about sex?”

Andrew was in a time warp. It was like talking to Jane Bennet for god’s sake.

“About how to do your wifely duties, to be a good wife, to accept your husband’s desires however unnatural. Andrew, why are you asking all these questions?”

Suddenly she looked stricken.

“Was I not any good? Oh no, please tell me I was good.”

Andrew was utterly lost and confused. What had they taught at this school? Were there no pupils with older cousins or sisters to tell the truth? Was Ara an outlier who had just got completely the wrong end of the stick?

“Ara, you were fine, relax. I normally never ask questions like this but it is important. How many times have you had sex before tonight?”

She looked down before answering.

“Just twice Andrew. Both in 1st year after I turned 17. It was someone I met at a party and we did it a couple of times over the weekend but then nothing came of us and I haven’t done it since.”

“Ara, I am going to tell you about my sex life and about my partners without telling you any names. What I want you to listen to is the stories, how we behaved, what happened. It will be graphic and embarrassing at times but think of it as a book being read aloud. Listen to what I saw and think about it okay?”

She looked uncertain but nodded.

“I lost my virginity when I was 14 years old to a 17 year old woman. It was 2am on New Year’s morning and she had a fantasy about me. She came over and woke me up. Jacked me off twice to take care of any premature ejaculation problems and then pushed me on my back, wanked me until I was hard, rolled a condom on me and fucked me with her on top the whole time, in charge, teaching me. We did it twice more, missionary as you and I just did and doggy, her on her hands and knees with me behind her.”

Andrew wished he could have taken a picture of Ara’s face.

“She told me what to do, she goaded me on, she was an active, engaged participant in all three fucks. The next time was with another older woman, I was still 14 and she too was 17. She invited me home for dinner, she was an exchange student and her host family was away on holiday, and we started fooling around on the couch. She dragged me to her room, stripped me naked and gave me a blowjob kneeling on the floor at the end of her bed. I came as hard as I did tonight and she swallowed the whole damn lot and then pushed me back on to the bed. I stripped her to return the favour but she dragged me up and told me to fuck her. So I did, as instructed. It was a hard fast rutting with her pushing back against me the whole time. After we recovered she got me to caress her entire body, back then front. She told me how to treat her breasts, gentle, then harder, little bites on her nipples. I did the same with her pussy, licks, teases, fingers, tongue even teeth. She came so hard she nearly broke my neck with her thighs. I am lying back there feeling like I am a sex god and she grabs me and tells me to hurry up and fuck her. Demanded it and I was happy to perform. Again, total involvement. The next time we did it, after I ate to an explosive climax, she looked at me and told me to fuck her and fuck her hard. She had a wonderful tight arse just like you do. So I told her I wanted to do it doggy and that when we went out the following week and I saw her great arse in her tight jeans all I would be thinking about is fucking her. So I spend the whole time telling her how great she looks and that every time I see her arse in tight jeans I am going to be thinking about fucking her. Started to get her mind into the act. Sexiest organ in the human body, as you will hear later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.