Sister Swap - Cover

Sister Swap

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tristan and Barb are military brats and their stepdad is stationed in one of the worst posts in the states: Twentynine Palms in the Mojave Desert region of California. The twins have one thing in common, neither has ever been kissed. The plan is to cure that affliction before they both go off to college. His best friend is likewise uneducated, but his older sister knows stuff. So why not ask her to teach them?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Group Sex   First  

“He’s an immature jackass,” were the first words out of Barb’s mouth when they got home.

“Come on, he was caught up in the moment...” Tristan began to try to defend his best friend.

“Am I hearing you right? He called me a cocksucker.”

“He did say you were good at it,” Tristan said with a smirk.

There it was, the evil eye. It turned his smirk into a full grin.

“Dammit, Tristan, don’t make me laugh,” Barb complained as she stomped off to her room.

He knew she couldn’t stay mad at him. Now James was on his own because making a comment like that was a tad polarizing. Either the girl wanted to be naughty and embrace the tag, or you were going to be eating your balls for saying it. James was lucky Barb hadn’t grabbed the hair on his head when she had his balls in her other hand. He could see Barb pulling her hands together so that James could experience sucking his own dick.

Tristan was smart enough to know their sister-swapping days with the Eddleston family were over. If James hadn’t messed up, Tristan might be balls deep in Nancy right now and have punched his V-card. He resigned himself to going to Washington State a virgin.

When he went upstairs, he found his cock was hard and in his hand. The strength of his erections was never in doubt, but their frequency was distracting. Hard when he went to sleep, hard when he woke up, and hard at various impractical points throughout the day. His hormones constantly cascaded from his brain to his dick, swelling up his balls and begging to be released in an explosion of hot, white euphoria.


The next morning, Tristan was woken by someone tapping on his forehead. When he opened his eyes, he saw it was Penny, with the other two flowers sitting on his bed.

“Mom had to go to work early. She said you’re in charge.”

Tristan wanted to punch a wall because it was his mom’s turn to take the girls swimming. She’d even planned to take the day off. This meant he had to take them and stay as twenty-some preteens ran amok. Maybe Mrs. Davis would be there with her flask because the group of them would drive you to drink.

He glanced over at the clock and saw they had to hurry.

“Go get your swimsuits on. I’ll make cereal for breakfast,” Tristan said as he jumped out of bed.

The three flowers ran to get dressed. Tristan found Barb eating toast and fiddling with her phone.

“How did you get out of taking the girls?”

“I told mom I felt a migraine coming on. Besides, you owe me,” Barb said.

“Do me a favor and get the girls cereal while I shower and change.”

He knew that when it came to their little sisters, Barb would help him. Going to the pool was a no-go, though.

When he came downstairs, Barb had the girls in the van. She handed him a burrito she’d microwaved for his breakfast so he could eat on the way.

It was a bonus that they were going this early because the Twentynine Palms Training Tank pool was generally reserved for training. With many of the troops gone on deployment and for survival training, they’d opened the pool for families this week. When their van pulled up, he could see the other mothers’ relief. He had no doubt they were about to have a throwdown in the parking lot to see who had to take his place.

“Sorry!” Tristan called out to the moms.

Mrs. Davis waved him over and opened her trunk. Inside was a big cooler with drinks and treats for the kids.

“You’re on your own today. I have to get an emergency waxing done because Charlie’s coming home tonight.”

“TMI! Next time ... ahhh ... just say you’re busy.”

The moms had a bad habit of tormenting him with stuff like that. Tristan was sure Mrs. Davis would be bragging over drinks tonight that she made him blush.

He lugged the cooler in and pulled his shirt off. It was much easier to watch this bunch when you were in the pool than not. Plus, it was fun because a huge water fight started when he jumped in.


After the initial excitement, the kids settled down. Tristan put a couple of the older girls in charge as he swam laps. By now, other families had arrived, and some of the older teens were sunning themselves. He noted someone in a bikini waving at him, so he crossed a couple of lanes to see who it was.

He smiled when he saw Nancy squatting down to greet him.

“Kiss me.”

Tristan grabbed the pool’s edge and pulled himself up so their lips could meet.

“I had fun yesterday,” Nancy began.

“But our siblings aren’t willing to play nice,” Tristan finished.

“And I wanted to tell you...”

“That yesterday was a onetime event.”

Nancy gave him a warm look because that twins’ ability to read each other’s minds worked on her, too.

“I’ll do you a favor. If anyone asks me, I’ll give them a glowing report,” Nancy promised.

“And if anyone asks me, I’ll tell them I have no idea what they’re talking about.”

“If you’re still single when you graduate college, look me up. I think we have some unfinished business,” Nancy said as she stood up and returned to her friends.

He was destined to be a virgin this summer.


When he got home, his sister had a look that made him nervous.

“I’ve been thinking.”

That was never good.

“I want to do the sister-swap thing. We just didn’t get the right siblings,” Barb said.

He so wanted to roll his eyes because his sister was enjoying herself too much.

“Who’s the guy?”

“Calvin Miller.”

Tristan thought about Cal. While Logan thought he was the Big Man on Campus during high school, Cal was the real leader of the pack. He was a great guy, part of the cool kids as a jock, but who also got good grades. In all honesty, Tristan had no idea why his sister had never dated Cal. They would’ve made a great couple.

Then he realized who Cal’s sister was—Cindy, the bane of his existence, Miller.

“Nope. No way.”

“Are you telling me that if you could have Cindy willingly have sex with you, no strings attached, you’d say ‘no’?” Barb asked.

He gave his sister a skeptical look.

“Do you trust me?” she asked.

“Yes, but...”

“Then shut up and take one for the team,” Barb said.

What could he say to that? Barb had given his best friend a blowjob. Would it be so terrible to bang the hottest girl in Twentynine Palms so his sister could get her man? Maybe not.


Barb was smart enough not to allow Tristan to sit around and dissect the plan she’d devised. That was why the three flowers had a playdate planned, and the twins were soon at the Millers’ front door. Cal answered it, put his finger to his lips, and pantomimed for them to follow him.

They tiptoed upstairs, and he opened his sister’s door. He had her tied to the bed with a blindfold on. She wore a sexy bra-and-panty set. Lying on the side of the bed was a wand massager.

Cal shut the door and took them to his room.

“I promise that if you use that massager on my sister and make her have a couple of good orgasms, she won’t care who fucks her,” Cal said.

“And if she does?” Tristan asked.

“I’ll take responsibility,” Cal said. “Besides, I have enough stuff on her that she wouldn’t dare cross me.”

In Tristan’s experience, having dirt on his sister rarely, if ever, stopped her from telling on him if she decided to. Making threats only made her double down. Maybe Cal was lucky, or he had video evidence.

“We’ll be in the room with you,” Barb said.

“What the hell,” Tristan decided.

Obviously, his dick was doing all the thinking for him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.